Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trade the opposite, who i can trust?  (Read 1434 times)
whirlpoolian (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:31:14 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 10:26:28 AM by whirlpoolian

I have some bitcoin, want to exchange it to my PayPal

That means Im gonna send btc to u first, in return u later send the money to my PayPal account.

Who I can trust for this ? Can u use preev.com rate? Pls tell me the exact rate/fees as well.

Reply here or pm only, thx
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:32:50 AM

pmd
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 08:21:14 AM

whirlpoolian, you're probably going to get a lot of PMs from scammers just because the naive nature of your post. Just be careful with who you deal with and don't accept any offers from new accounts.

With that said, if you haven't already accepted any offers, I'd be willing to exchange your BTC for paypal funds at preev's rate.

whirlpoolian (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:27:41 AM

whirlpoolian, you're probably going to get a lot of PMs from scammers just because the naive nature of your post. Just be careful with who you deal with and don't accept any offers from new accounts.

With that said, if you haven't already accepted any offers, I'd be willing to exchange your BTC for paypal funds at preev's rate.

Yes I know. BTW u didn't mention how much is ur fee
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:45:56 AM

Trade with cryptology, not haploid if they make same offer to you.

Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:57:42 AM

Since haploid's quote is public I can tell it is better than mine.
Anyhow I just felt compelled to kick in with a quick disclaimer to clarify that KingOfSports and myself have now business interest in common.
Having said that, thank you very much for your vouch!
Cryptology
KingOfSports

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:01:32 AM

Since haploid's quote is public I can tell it is better than mine.
Anyhow I just felt compelled to kick in with a quick disclaimer to clarify that KingOfSports and myself have now business interest in common.
Having said that, thank you very much for your vouch!
Cryptology
To explain my vouch, you do business quietly and respectfully whereas I've seen haploid undermine good users in pending deals in threads and try to say "don't trust him" etc and then makes his own offer saying he's a trusted hero member, blah blah blah...rather support the quiet and trustworthy. Again no business interest related as cryptology said, good luck to all here.

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 09:27:56 AM

To explain my vouch, you do business quietly and respectfully whereas I've seen haploid undermine good users in pending deals in threads and try to say "don't trust him" etc and then makes his own offer saying he's a trusted hero member, blah blah blah...rather support the quiet and trustworthy. Again no business interest related as cryptology said, good luck to all here.

So why don't you quote and link exactly where I tried to cock block a perfectly legit ongoing trade? I might be unaware where this happened, in which case I'll apologize.

My post was not directly targeted at Cryptology. You don't think a new account will "quietly and respectfully" PM the OP to try a quick scam with paypal? You know by now that when a new accounts makes an offer with paypal in public, he'll get called out instantly. But much higher chance of a successful scam if it was done in PM. I stand by what I said.

KingOfSports

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:35:08 AM

So why don't you quote and link exactly where I tried to cock block a perfectly legit ongoing trade? I might be unaware where this happened, in which case I'll apologize.

My post was not directly targeted at Cryptology. You don't think a new account will "quietly and respectfully" PM the OP to try a quick scam with paypal? You know by now that when a new accounts makes an offer with paypal in public, he'll get called out instantly. But much higher chance of a successful scam if it was done in PM. I stand by what I said.
I'll have to go look and find it but twice in past week person was in midth of finding escrow to do a deal with someone or had something pending and u come in and try to overstep that person by making an offer when obviously they were in process of doing a trade already. It really bothered me cause if someone agrees to a trade with me and we're trying to find escrow I think it's rude for someone to come in and try to make an offer when one has been agreed upon. Both times I believe we're between two newbies that wanted to use escrow.

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 09:53:49 AM

I'll have to go look and find it but twice in past week person was in midth of finding escrow to do a deal with someone or had something pending and u come in and try to overstep that person by making an offer when obviously they were in process of doing a trade already. It really bothered me cause if someone agrees to a trade with me and we're trying to find escrow I think it's rude for someone to come in and try to make an offer when one has been agreed upon. Both times I believe we're between two newbies that wanted to use escrow.

So then find it and quote that exact post like I said, because I sure as hell don't remember. It ain't that hard to look for my posts. Here I'll even make it easier for you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18062;sa=showPosts

Otherwise don't talk out of your ass.

whirlpoolian (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:32:55 AM

Hi everyone thx for the reply. I'm unable to reply pm instantly due to timing limit on my new account

I will decide to use whose service after my computer is fixed, it will takes a day or two. Don't argue over such small, I will start with 10 dollar only and gradually increase it to hundreds. Nothing more than 300 I think

Best regards
GigaByte

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:39:31 AM

If you could accept skrill, I would be happy to buy btc. We will use an escrow as im new.
LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:46:20 AM

I'd be happy to act as escrow for any trades you make if you'd like. We could do it the traditional way, or we can do Multi-sig through Bitrated, the link to my profile is below.

https://www.bitrated.com/u/LouReedBTCTlk
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 07:44:32 AM

Completed two trades with OP. He sends legit paypal invoices, and everything is hassle-free.

So then find it and quote that exact post like I said, because I sure as hell don't remember. It ain't that hard to look for my posts. Here I'll even make it easier for you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18062;sa=showPosts

Otherwise don't talk out of your ass.

So KingOfSports, still can't find the quote? That's what I thought. Now you just look like a jackasss....

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: