Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card!  (Read 66831 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:02:08 AM

That's right, the call me option doesn't cost you anything.

There is also Google Authenticator  for those who prefer it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redomanit

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:10:05 AM

Cards have been sent out with priority shipping. Expect your cards soon!

I received a card yesterday but I didn't order it thought.
I'm not interested in using the card at the moment and I will not activate it.
Will I be charged with any type of fees even if I don't activate the card?
If that's the case what do I need to do so that doesn't happen.
Thank you.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:23:50 AM

Thank you.

No problem, just don't activate it and you won't be charged anything. You weren't charged for the card either.

All verified users were sent a debit card, free of charge, for being verified (before April 1 or close).

You were not charged for anything and won't be unless you decide to use it. Feel free to throw it away bin if you don't want to use the card.
redomanit

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:28:56 AM

Thank you.

No problem, just don't activate it and you won't be charged anything. You weren't charged for the card either.

All verified users were sent a debit card, free of charge, for being verified (before April 1 or close).

You were not charged for anything and won't be unless you decide to use it. Feel free to throw it away bin if you don't want to use the card.

Ok, thank you for the quick reply.
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:12:47 PM

Thanks for sending me BIT-X card, i added it to my account there, but I didn't order any.
Is this free as I am in first 10000 users or what? I prefer to use my card when it will have 3D enabled, so far it hasn't. Plus I am funding via BTC, just bought 18 GHS for 0.03 BTC, you guys are quite expensive, I hope you are worth it.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:16:00 PM

Thanks for sending me BIT-X card, i added it to my account there, but I didn't order any.
Is this free as I am in first 10000 users or what? I prefer to use my card when it will have 3D enabled, so far it hasn't. Plus I am funding via BTC, just bought 18 GHS for 0.03 BTC, you guys are quite expensive, I hope you are worth it.

You were sent one as you were verified! There are no active monthly fees for the first 10,000 users, correct. Other fees still apply.
HardBoy

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:49:39 PM

You were sent one as you were verified! There are no active monthly fees for the first 10,000 users, correct. Other fees still apply.

Bit-x is doing really great and there are no competitors around. Smiley
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:55:35 PM

ANX, AdvCash and WageCan are.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:59:02 PM

For the debit card those are some 'competitors' although they don't offer debit cards, but rather prepaid cards.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:04:05 PM

For the debit card those are some 'competitors' although they don't offer debit cards, but rather prepaid cards.

I might be silly but I don't get advantages of using a debit card over prepaid card. Bank account linked debit cards do have some privileges compared to prepaid cards but I don't understand privileges for a Bitcoin debit card.

* Assuming these prepaid cards are reloadable. In India, AdvCash prepaid card isn't available. So I couldn't test it.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:59:20 PM

I might be silly but I don't get advantages of using a debit card over prepaid card. Bank account linked debit cards do have some privileges compared to prepaid cards but I don't understand privileges for a Bitcoin debit card.

* Assuming these prepaid cards are reloadable. In India, AdvCash prepaid card isn't available. So I couldn't test it.

It's exactly like having a real debit card, you have your balance on site and spend it whenever/wherever you wish!

Debit: Funds are taken directly from your Bit-X wallet. No need to fund it manually. Once you pay for something, BTC is exchanged instantly at the time of payment, not before or after (you won't lose money due to the volatile exchange rate).

Prepaid: Funds must be loaded by the user manually. Funds are converted once loaded so you may lose money due to the volatile exchange rate. Likewise, many prepaid services have lower exchange rates for deposits, meaning you'll receive less fiat for your BTC than on Bit-X.

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:53:20 PM

CloudMinr.IO, CloudMining.website and BitcoinCloudServices.com dominate the Cloud Mining Market.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 11:08:17 PM

yeah i see the price per ghs is really pricey even for the cash portion. I am really wanting to see that maybe the cost of ghs will go down by like 50% " i know wishful thinking " when they get the new 28nm chips

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 11:10:08 PM

as far as i know those companies including ANX that i currently use as well, really are not considered competitors in my opinon since they dont offer option to mine bitcoin and use it on visa or mastercard

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 10:30:22 AM

CloudMinr.IO, CloudMining.website and BitcoinCloudServices.com dominate the Cloud Mining Market.

I was referring to debit/prepaid cards.

There is a mistake in your statement though. It should be scam or ponzi market, not cloud mining market. Hope you got it.

yeah i see the price per ghs is really pricey even for the cash portion. I am really wanting to see that maybe the cost of ghs will go down by like 50% " i know wishful thinking " when they get the new 28nm chips

True. We hardly hit ROI with that price.

as far as i know those companies including ANX that i currently use as well, really are not considered competitors in my opinon since they dont offer option to mine bitcoin and use it on visa or mastercard

There is no advantage but risk in "mining + debit/prepaid card".

BIT-X.com (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:54:32 AM

EUR denominated cards will be ready to use extremely soon!

A USD denominated card will arrive slightly later in May.

Regards,
Bit-X.com

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:00:09 PM

EUR denominated cards will be ready to use extremely soon!

A USD denominated card will arrive slightly later in May.

Regards,
Bit-X.com

I can't wait to use mine Smiley.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:09:55 PM

Could you add a QR code to help with depositing bitcoin from a mobile device please?
I don't trust myself to send decent amounts of money by typing in a very long code, especially when it is irreversible!

A QR code would be greatly appreciated.
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:27:32 PM

I submit my documents for verification and the status change after one day from pending to On-Hold. What does this mean?

Thank you.
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:08:10 PM

I submit my documents for verification and the status change after one day from pending to On-Hold. What does this mean?

Thank you.

Never mind, it was approved right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: