Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand!  (Read 122769 times)
MotaCoin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 05:22:49 PM

Many of the cannabis coins are slowly dying. CANN was promising but it is dropping and dropping and nobody cared about the peg anymore.

I think CANN will be fine, I get the feeling they have something coming. I have no inside information, but I have a strong suspicion something is coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinchecobadre

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:26:04 AM

Hello 420  Alliance Joint Force:

(Warning...had quite a bit of whiskey)  Grin

Hope all is well.  Saw a few responses to some of my long-winded tangents in one of the weed-coin threads and was directed here.

I've been a lurker to this particular thread and a vocal (usually critical) contributor in some of the other weed-coin related threads.  Many of my posts particularly in the CCN and MARYJ forums don't stay there very long and are removed by the sensitive unprofessional douche-bags losers claiming to be DEVs of their respective coins....I call out the twin-brother duo "Hypocrites" Josh and James Dellay of CCN and, of course, the self-proclaimed God's gift to the crypto-space Adam Garrity of MARYJ.

The Dellay Twins, particularly James, has such an infatuated hard-on for Thai Doan of CANNABISCOIN and has been scorned ever since CANN rejected CCN's offers to work together.....and rightly so....if you've seen the long-winded and speculative / circumstantial novel of a post being auto-spammed by new usernames, you'd have a small glimpse of the pathetic life of James Dellay.  I call these losers, hypocrites, because the same crap / evidence they put forward against CANN could be turned against them..for instance all the hype and empty promises that filled the CCN Thread....Cannapay, cannastore and all the shit they promised....where's any of that?   In fact what news has ever come from CCN in close to a year.....since Tokyopotato and a supposed pro-investor left the ranks, the CCN thread has died out and left to a 2-bit cheerleader giving CCN away in desperate attempts at maintaining some sense of relevance for the coin. 

There's nothing coming from that camp other than personal attacks, FUD and smear campaigns directed at CANN......conclusions have been made time and time again that James and Josh are responsible for the reprehensible spamfest against CANN and not a single attempt has been made by CCN to deny these accusations, leading me to believe, rightly so, that Josh loves his dipshit brother despite the damage he's causing for all weed-related cryptos....and that they are either behind this, endorsing it or don't care if CCN is associated with those actions. Either way, all of this shows that Josh is not fit to "lead" anything...his priorities are not in line with CCN.

All of my posts questioning the legality of James unlawful sales of weed from his basement, citing the laws and regulations of his own state were all removed from their bread.....is that something CCN doesn't want people are investigating?Huh That rhetoric sounds awfully familiar, doesn't it?  Anyway, not once did James show any confirmation from the state or any attorney that what he was advertising and selling here on BCTalk was or is sanctioned by the state.....the fact is, James is an alleged criminal on a mission to bring down the object of his admiration and affections...like a pre-teen insulting the crush that scorned him.

Adam Garrity is another piece of work. He absolutely CANNOT handle any criticism, constructive or otherwise.  He thinks he and his ideas are 100% original....he's a dipshit micro-manager with zero development skills....you'd live to regret extending any helping hand.....a mere question of whether he's been involved in something he claimed he was/would be, results in censorship.....Adam probably has the thinnest skin of them all....a true sign of an overly sensitive unprofessional imbecile who WANTS you to believe every word he says.

PotLabs - who ??  They talk a big game and under-deliver, haven't heard from them in AGES....Potcoin. Is trading at lower prices than Guerrillacoin.....a project that has undeniably been completely abandoned.....how that's even possible is a new one for me.

Anyway, I'm off on another drinken tangent of disappointment.

I'm not entirely sure what the 420 Alliance's mission statement is at the moment, but at some point there were discussions about taking over / consolidating the weed-coin somehow.

While I think, in theory, this would be a logical and sound idea, I do believe that effort will be a colossal waste of time / resources, for many of the reasons I've shared.

I think the direction of this Alliance should be refocused so that the coins WANT to come to the Alliance, rather than the other way around.

Not sure if it was here or in Dopecoin, but a sativaexchange was discussed.  I went there and didn't see any of the weed-coin listed.... Am I missing something?  An exchange dedicated exclusively to all weed/cannabis coins, BTC and LTC, would really be a step in the right direction.

I know, I'm all over the place .... Sorry, a little inebriated....hope this post stays up longer than 10 mins.. Cheesy

That's all for now....

Pinchecobarde......a.k.a "Not D9 or a shill account for D9" Wink

BTW - don't post any advertisement or pics of "CANNAPAY". It doesn't exist....don't mislead....thx!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 02:41:41 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 03:20:50 AM by BitcoinNational

re: exchange
@Pastafarian

Sorry I am of no use on tech issues.  but would like to suggest listing 420 pairs NOT 420coins paired with btc (why .. it is already done and chances of competing with the main exchanges is slim ... very slim).

example:

pot/stv
cann/stv
cnn/stv
dope/stv
bonger/stv
mary/stv

and since POT is the most liquid maybe do it as a pair also

mary/pot
cann/pot
cnn/pot

(extra suggestion)
charge fees in STV

i didn't get any comments/feedback but I think it ought to be moved to project numero uno for #420 JFA

and any updates on the original main project of #420 JFA?  the Brick & Mortar thing
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364.0

DAPP <> DAO <> collective EXch direct for each other without need of BTC

also keen on the idea auction vs. the standard bid/ask books that are cancel-able
this means just like ebay you can't retract your bids
time the offers/listings for 12hrs

(dude just realized that 'topia' Kind-Da has that platform in place!)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:18:32 AM

@Pinchecobarde

another great read
i said 10 POT if you'd stop by Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 04:37:59 AM

Not sure if it was here or in Dopecoin, but a sativaexchange was discussed.  I went there and didn't see any of the weed-coin listed.... Am I missing something?  An exchange dedicated exclusively to all weed/cannabis coins, BTC and LTC, would really be a step in the right direction.

The exchange doesn't have any weedcoins yet because it doesn't work for any coins Tongue  Hopefully, soon we can fix it to do so.

I know, I'm all over the place .... Sorry, a little inebriated....hope this post stays up longer than 10 mins.. Cheesy

Sounds like you are having a blast  Smiley Tongue No worries!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 04:38:18 AM

@Pinchecobarde

another great read

hopefully, you stuck to your word Tongue

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:45:40 AM

@Pinchecobarde

another great read

i need an address hint hint Pinchecobarde

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:15:48 AM

Many of the cannabis coins are slowly dying. CANN was promising but it is dropping and dropping and nobody cared about the peg anymore.

I think CANN will be fine, I get the feeling they have something coming. I have no inside information, but I have a strong suspicion something is coming.

Needs more people involved.
pinchecobadre

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:28:29 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 12:52:25 PM by pinchecobadre

@Pinchecobarde

another great read

i need an address hint hint Pinchecobarde

Thanks fellas. I don't post for tips..give that POT to someone new to crypto.

The goal of any initiative; coin or otherwise, is two-fold at the moment; (i) getting the weed-coin into the wallets of your average Joe, and more importantly (ii) give that average Joe a reason to spend them.  The latter is the most difficult one 'cause you need to get merchants and business owners involved and willing to take some risks with portions of their sales they take in.  If planned and done right, there's a huge opportunity with for a full service consulting group... hint hint, 420 Joint Force Alliance. . . . to come around and help with that Wink . . . think wealth mgmt for the "crypto portion" of the business.

Unfortunately, BitcoinTalk IS NOT the place where you will accomplish either of these two things.  No offense to anyone here, but the forums at BCTalk are pathetic....the shit that goes on here, especially in the weed-coin forums is embarrassing.  I would NEVER EVER mention this cesspool of a place to any person or business actually considering adopting and using cryptos.  There's enough garbage in this place to keep people away.

But pinche, how else will they learn about cryptos, you might ask.....that's where the 420 Joint Force Alliance would come in.  I view this group more as the unbiased "bridge" between the real world and this fantasy world people keep speculating about here on BCTalk.  

B4zz4 and the pamphlets he's created for CANN (which BTW could apply and be repurposed / tweaked with info on ANY coin) is a step in the right direction.  We need more "white-papers" that give business owners not only the information they would need to start accepting and transacting using cryptos, but IDEAS on how they just might get people to want to use them....and I don't mean just putting a "crypto price" on products.

While we need to make it simple for users to keep and transact with a particular coin (most already do), the bigger challenge is getting businesses to embrace the idea of using cryptos for more than just the sale of their wares/services or other promotional events.

I have so many ideas, but the problem is, I fucking hate the crypto-space here on these shitty forums...I hate the James and Josh Dellays and what they've done to competing coins. Although Josh may very well be a good coder/developer, I don't trust him.  Plus the fact that his asshole twin brother is never beyond Josh's shadow is enough for me to stay as far the fuck away from those dipshits as possible.

I have no respect for the losers like Adam Garrity who feel the need to constantly remind everyone that they're God's gift to cryptos, who refuse to listen, learn, and grow and refuse to take and act on clear opportunities when they come.  I'm tired of all the others hyping shit up and squandering what precious monetary investments they may have had (POT and CCN come to mind on that one).  My ideas would be wasted on these asshats, mis-managed or poorly executed by those who have shown time and time again that they are unfit to build manage and maintain a community let alone lead anyone anywhere.

I'll tell ya, if I had the connections CANN claims to have with growers, suppliers, real estate, etc. . . . and some venture capital or a bank loan to work with, along with their scandalous pre-mine at my disposal, I'd seriously consider opening a few dispensaries / social clubs in Colorado where cryptos (not limited to one) would play a role in some way...my ideas and use / deployment of the weed-cryptos I'd accept wouldn't be limited to my dispensaries either....think cross-promotion with local restaurants / bars in the area.

Get the cryptos in the hands of the average Joe, and give them reasons to use them. If we're successful with these two things, the average Joe will want to get more of these coins and everybody wins......if all we care about is the rewards we get for staking or keeping coins out of circulation, we all lose.

Just another $0.02 during my morning commute Wink

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:12:10 PM

"Thanks fellas. I don't post for tips..give that POT to someone new to crypto."

ok.  here's the deal ... next new guy to show up that is 0.13% as cool and insightful as snr. pinchecobadre
gets 10 POT ... on the record.

====================

Needs more people involved.

well get involved  Grin

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 04:27:03 AM

pinchecobadre - great post! I've been saying this forever ! That was the whole point of the 420 Alliance to educate business owners and be a "bridge". I might still have the "charter papers" I was working on or better yet the "white paper" for something like this that needs a bit of tweaking . If there is anyone else serious about wanting to start a consulancy/ advocacy group I'm all ears and ready to help with alsuch an endeavor. I bet we could get a lot is support from the other communities. Let me know!

Jessie Couch should chime in . In fact, I'll reach out to him . I think his idea is jumping over cart before riding the horse . We need a solid group of Business owners on board for any coin. We can do this and make the crypto weed community thrive .

Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 06:16:22 AM

Sorry been a little busy lately. Glad to see such a lively discussion here though Smiley I agree that the exchange should be a priority and I would like to see it completely come to fruition. To accomplish this, I still need help fixing and running the exchange though

re: exchange
@Pastafarian

Sorry I am of no use on tech issues.  but would like to suggest listing 420 pairs NOT 420coins paired with btc (why .. it is already done and chances of competing with the main exchanges is slim ... very slim).

example:

pot/stv
cann/stv
cnn/stv
dope/stv
bonger/stv
mary/stv

and since POT is the most liquid maybe do it as a pair also

mary/pot
cann/pot
cnn/pot

(extra suggestion)
charge fees in STV

i didn't get any comments/feedback but I think it ought to be moved to project numero uno for #420 JFA

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
jheaton

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:37:22 PM

Is that "MegaMind" on page 1 ? lol
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:28:37 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 08:54:47 AM by BitcoinNational

you mean this cat?

i'd give 5000 BLAZ coins if MegaMind would make an appearance Wink
this thread is his brain child after all.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:45:12 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/weedmaps-bitcoin-marijuana/

“The industry is about $2.5 billion dollars, and there is not a single banking partner in sight,” Hayner said at Coin Congress 2015 in San Francisco. Hayner had big predictions for the marijuana industry. "Big tobacco is about $35 billion per year. It's looking like cannabis will be $10 billion by early next year," he said. Although Hayner expressed an overall opinion that the marijuana industry will need Bitcoin, he doesn't' believe the time is now.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
midnight_miner

Activity: 653

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 11:17:51 PM

There may be enough time for the 420 Alliance to prepare for the new legal market in Canada coming in April 2016:

http://www.ibtimes.com/canada-marijuana-legalization-2015-after-trudeau-win-legal-pot-now-question-when-2148997

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/10/20/canadas-new-governing-party-promises-legalize-regulate-marijuana-sales/74260334/
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:44:02 PM

I see some good points in this thread, but there is a need of technically experienced guys to turn these ideas into reality. That's a problem.
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 06:39:40 PM

Hi 420 Alliance! Hope you are all doing well. As an original supporter of The 420AJF, please help Sativacoin-STV by fave/retweeting https://twitter.com/arnie_barnie23/status/660476872204005376

Bittrex is delisting STV tomorrow even though we had enough volume to stay listed  Undecided Hopefully they reconsider if we can show that STV still has support

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:32:46 AM

Hey all,

The STV wallet isn't going anywhere today and we will most likely be reopening the market sometime in the near future.  No need to worry for now...

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thank you VERY much! This news has truly lifted a weight off my shoulders.I am very grateful as I know the rest of the Sativacoin community is as well. May the development continue! Cheesy

nice save!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 06:02:19 PM

Hey all,

The STV wallet isn't going anywhere today and we will most likely be reopening the market sometime in the near future.  No need to worry for now...

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thank you VERY much! This news has truly lifted a weight off my shoulders.I am very grateful as I know the rest of the Sativacoin community is as well. May the development continue! Cheesy

nice save!

Wink

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: