Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Launch][ICO][DAO] The 420 Alliance Joint Force Store  (Read 13159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Joint Force (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:04:00 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 12:07:54 AM by Joint Force

The 420 Alliance Joint Force

Crypto X

My mentor @fartbags has kindly given this project to me. I will do my best to be 100% honest and transparent during this project.

Watch the full 47 minute LIVE interview. Recorded April 16th.

Why?

- So that you can be part of a world wide franchise from day 1.

- So that you can gain marijuana crypto.

- To promote marijuana crypto throughout the world.

How?

Step 1: We will make a new PoSV crypto and premine 100% of it. Create block explorer.

Step 2: BTC -> Crypto X -> 420 Alliance Joint Force -> Marijuana/Hemp niche cryptocoins.

Step 3: We will use the funds to set up a store in the new "marijuana district" of Vancouver B.C. Canada.

Step 4: We will train people to use crypto at the store. We will hold meetup groups/conferences where users can interact with each other in person.

Step 5: We will buy cool merch.

Step 6: We will sell the merch for really cheap and only accept marijuana cryptocoins.

Step 8: Hopefully the merch sells well and a profit can be made from it.

Step 9: We will then buy back every bodies 420 Alliance Joint Force at a profit + they will get a mix of marijuana based crypto.

Step 10: Repeat everything again.

Step 11: Expand. More stores run by other operators in other cities (if the model works).

What?

A successful Crypto X of 420 BTC will fulfill the following:

1) A store front location for 1 year (0.013 BTC to 0.033 BTC per sq. foot/month)

Depending on the amount raised different sized sq. ft. buildings can be rented. The selected building can be back tracked to see the required rent.
http://www.cbre.ca/EN/o/vancouver/Pages/retail-for-lease.aspx
http://www.rogerchan.ca/currentListings.aspx?CustomerID=2&CategoryID=6&View=&Class=7
http://matrix.cwcanada.com/asp/filecabinet/Property/942581/1047%20-%201079_Granville%20Street.pdf

The following location is an excellent place to get users engaging with marijuana crypto. It's becoming the new marijuana district of Vancouver and is also located in the entertainment district.

2) Commercial General Liability insurance. (waiting for reply BTC)

$1,000,000 per 500 sqft is required.

3) Merchandise (150 BTC)

Examples of merch that should sell well:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/New-Design-3-in-1-vape_60146721013.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Portable-wireless-bluetooth-headphone_60021242949.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/VM-BT228-hot-new-products-for_60101233843.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-New-arrival-waterproof-speaker-bluetooth_60171823504.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-innovative-product-intelligent-power-banks_60148997672.html?s=p
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-Factory-direct-deal-Power-Banks_60152670495.html
http://trends.alibaba.com/hot-products/2014-New-Hot-Fashionable-Smart-Bluetooth-Bracelet-_30003493977.html

4) Laptops, router, tablets, printer, cables & televisions (15 BTC)

5) Electricity & internet (1 BTC/month)

6) Signage (6 BTC)

7) Store Decor (12 BTC)

Cool Social media marketing (5 BTC)

We will promote the store through social media sites.

9) Employees (FREE)

All operators will be volunteers. Operators may receive marijuana cryptocoins if their location performs well.

Crypto X marketing expenses? Huh? What? Pardon?

A Crypto X of this size requires many people to initiate their BTC into it. This requires media attention. How do you get that media attention? Hopefully it just happens! But we can't rely on that. We need to give media outlets something. The only thing available right now for them is 420 Alliance Joint Force. Thus ~10*/~100* will be given to media outlets who are interested in promoting 420 Alliance Joint Force.

For more information on this type of marketing read:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963493

In an effort to build trust, We want to be 100% honest and let everyone know what will be happening with all funds.

**Very Important NOTE: some media outlets may promote The 420 Alliance Joint Force without any compensation. Promoting The 420 Alliance Joint Force does not mean that media outlet is involved with accepting bribes.**

I will try to get onto the following media outlets as well at others

Benefits for you?

FIFA – First Initiator First Availability.
The first initiator of this Crypto X will out rank the second initiator and so on. The structure is similar to how season ticket sales work at stadium venues. You’ll reserve your spot in line to purchase the next available Crypto X slots as they become available. A max of double your currently held initiation is imposed on each round. There is no minimum imposed.

Help?

Feel free to help out. If you have connections that could reduce operation costs then let us know.

Insurance?

All public addresses holding The 420 Alliance Joint Force funds will be made public. Please monitor our activity to ensure public support.

Success?

Upon a successful _v run, the initiators will accept a return of their initiated BTC and/or a mix of marijuana based crypto which will include all profits.

Future?

Expansion into other cities.

The 420 Alliance Joint Force - Support the cause. Together we are stronger.

Bonus additional development/sales/marketing tools included in the Crypto X:

An open-source sales tool code named “payable receipt” will be developed. This tool will allow for anyone to print out payment slips that can then be redeemed for physical goods, digital goods or entry to events. The process will include features for commissions to be paid out to agents giving out the slips.

This is a 1st draft idea and not fully developed. Please provide your feedback.

Anyone interested in being the second, third, fourth, etc. franchise operator, please contact me. I would like your support in this Crypto X.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:06:12 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 08:20:40 PM by fartbags

Approved.

@Joint Force has been my apprentice for many years. He will do a way better job than me on this project. I'm too old to be taking on such a massive task.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:33:34 AM

looks like a really good idea Smiley

my friends and me will open a shop in austria when it will legalize.. but think we have to wait some years with that dumb politic...
we will accept cryptos too Wink
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:47:35 AM

Is that alt. coin?
Tanke j

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:05:21 AM

seems good.
imdev

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:15:43 AM

Good idea Smiley
compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:33:36 PM

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!! I'm in on it when it's ready to go. I would like only marijuana based cryptocoins in return and not my BTC back at the end. Is that possible?
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:35:23 PM

Good, amplitudinous and ambitious idea. Although, I'm not sure if you're able to collect necessary funds for it.
cursednova

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:50:27 PM

I wish you the best. i think its a very good idea but gaining funds i think will be hard. But stranger things have happened :p
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:09:13 PM

Its a good idea, however. At this point in time, with the crypto community coming off a year of IPO scams. I doubt you'll get 42 BTC let alone 420.

I think you'll have to fund the store yourselves and then start the crypto coin after you have an established business. Even then it will be hard.

As for funds, banks will steer clear. Your only option may be a browndirtwarrior guerrilla grow and use that money to fund your store. Then launch the crypto.

good luck either way.
meliketitties

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:43:32 AM

The business part of it is an awesome idea however I would skip the part of making a new coin. Choose an already existing coin for fundraising that has a relatively stable price or go for already existing angel investor networks. By choosing an already existing crypto you can save time and put additional value behind the chosen alt. That way you can pay out dividends to your investors at a later time on a monthly basis. Micro dividends to micro investors and big for the big ones through an automatic method - percentage and timestamps can be easily tracked and used for the math with already existing database programs. Microventures for example is a very attractive platform for angel investors, users have some "play money" and they can support you with valuable input on your business plans. The multi stage plans are supported as well.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:35:11 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 09:55:53 PM by dopecoindude

Approved.

@Joint Force has been my apprentice for many years. He will do a way better job than me on this project. I'm too old to be taking on such a massive task.

Bold, Ambitious just like how the Dope Community likes!  Grin

Looking over the details but this could be game changing!

As the comment above me says I wonder if would be best if ALL weedcoin crypto's community COME together to help put on enormous fundraiser for such a project ?

I can put feelers out there and see what we can do. To raise 420 Bitcoins we'll need to!

We/I the community, is full supportive of this initiative moving forward. Please, reach out to me personally as I would like to help out in any fashion I can. Thank you!

Might as well do a short announcement from the DopeCoin community since I see how this could help . We are currently speaking with Charlo Greene and in the steps of striking a partnership with her Alaska Cannabis Club . She would like to to invest/ or promote This Pre-Launch of the 420 Alliance Joint Force as of this writing.  More to come from the DopeCoin community!

@watching this thread!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Joint Force (OP)

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 11:21:48 PM

Thanks for the support @dopecoindude.

Everyone is correct that this is going extremely difficult to raise 420 BTC. I'm sure there is 420 BTC out there wanting to invest in this project but the problem is they don't know about it. This idea is still pretty early on. I'm looking at the idea of being a public figure with Jyri Hovila. I'm looking at bringing others on who wants to be a public figures and who are interested in operating the next franchises. We will then go on a media marketing campaign doing this like talk radio, youtube channels and interviews to build up a reputation. I really hope Jyri wants to promote this idea. I may not be able to do this all of this myself.

I don't like the idea of creating a new coin but I can't see any other way of raising 420 BTC without it. In the future I want to be running this all on Ethereum using smart contracts. Hopefully Ethereum can also provide book keeping on where all of the BTC went.

I'm starting to change my mind on how the coin return and bonus will work. I'm starting to think it would be better to take in 420 BTC and then pay out only marijuana cryptocoins. I will only be selling stuff for marijuana cryptocoin. All of the marijuana coins taken in through sales will be stored and given out based on what % of 420 Alliance Joint Force coins you have.

Anyone who wants to be a public figure please respond.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:52:27 PM

Too much information in OPs, meaning something is not right here.
lacomepollos

Activity: 168

..... ..... ..... .....

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:00:58 AM

I dont like also this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LuckyKey

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:22:22 AM

Not a good idea to create another coin. As the others said - use an existing coin.  Wink
LuckyKey

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:24:00 AM

Jyri should bring promised TAK coin revival into this  Wink
MrDjAK

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Sory
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:42:08 PM

Cool vape pens. Is this an ICO?
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:35:51 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 06:59:19 AM by fartbags

We have no interested in having this as a "new coin". We can not figure out any other way for this to work without a new coin though. We will keep thinking about this issue. We want 100% transparency and a coin can do that for us. If a new coin is created, it will NOT be accepted for payment at the store. Ethereum looks like a good way for this store to operate without creating a new coin.

I'm starting to like the idea of this diagram below. Basically you give BTC and you will get back marijuana cryptocoins back at the end of a certain time frame.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: