Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [METAL] MetalCoin | Marketplace Release Date 20th December  (Read 40904 times)
desyncx

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:48:26 PM

.... In my opinion this is a scam. I have 12,000,000 coins, but to see if I got out of € 1 will have great success.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MetalCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:02:47 PM

.... In my opinion this is a scam. I have 12,000,000 coins, but to see if I got out of € 1 will have great success.
why you say this is scam, any proof?
miningspree

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:53:25 PM

nethash is higher than seen in days. good sign
rastimonac

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:32:54 PM

is there any news about major exchange?
MetalCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:39:00 AM

no news about exchange, but we have some different news, we already reached agreement with 7 bands and 2 metal stores to sell products in our market, also we are speeding the process so the marketplace will be released around the 20th this month
rastimonac

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:44:37 AM

no news about exchange, but we have some different news, we already reached agreement with 7 bands and 2 metal stores to sell products in our market, also we are speeding the process so the marketplace will be released around the 20th this month

niceeeee Smiley))
MetalCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:52:08 AM

niceeeee Smiley))

And we are going to get more, we are constantly messaging bands and stores, like i said before we are going to make this happen, its to bad people have been burned so many times so its hard to trust, but soon we will earn that trust
rastimonac

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:25:10 AM

niceeeee Smiley))

And we are going to get more, we are constantly messaging bands and stores, like i said before we are going to make this happen, its to bad people have been burned so many times so its hard to trust, but soon we will earn that trust

cool did you tweet about that?? and put on op?
MetalCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:32:36 AM

niceeeee Smiley))

i still havn't put any on op, will do that tonight, yes i have tweeted that, you can retweet \m/
rastimonac

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:33:57 AM

niceeeee Smiley))

i still havn't put any on op, will do that tonight, yes i have tweeted that, you can retweet \m/

okkk
MetalCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:42:08 AM

Don't forget to vote on askcoin.net we are at position #10 with 2692 votes, you can vote every 2 minutes if you have logged with twitter
rastimonac

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:04:44 AM

Don't forget to vote on askcoin.net we are at position #10 with 2692 votes, you can vote every 2 minutes if you have logged with twitter

yes i know that, thanks....ps. why dont you send email to coin swap to list metal Smiley
MetalCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:10:27 AM

yes i know that, thanks....ps. why dont you send email to coin swap to list metal Smiley
i asked jared on IRC, he said he will look at it
miningspree

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:19:27 PM

suprised this is not on c-cex yet. dev needs some marketing/pr help
MetalCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:48:45 PM

yes we do, we have sheduled a good paid marketing but that is for after the marketplace is released. Also bittrex will only list if community is interested, so far only few(2-3 members have tweeted/retweeted).
robmob

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 02:50:31 PM

yes we do, we have sheduled a good paid marketing but that is for after the marketplace is released. Also bittrex will only list if community is interested, so far only few(2-3 members have tweeted/retweeted).

We sell a number of advertising packages with banner and social media advertising, If your interested send me a PM.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:35:26 AM

love niche' coins (but very selective about), thanks for the opportunity, you will do well, lots of people love metal music  

there could be a future where crypto coins will be used for asset exchanges such as concert tickets/fan clothing/records/and trips to concerts around the world
metalmusiccoin

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:32:41 AM

just want to clear up guys metal music coin, is not affiliated with the metal coin, our coin is scrypt and we launched on oct. 3rd. but we have the same purpose to support the metal scene. KEEP IT UP GUYS...

MetalCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:02:28 AM

love niche' coins (but very selective about), thanks for the opportunity, you will do well, lots of people love metal music  

there could be a future where crypto coins will be used for asset exchanges such as concert tickets/fan clothing/records/and trips to concerts around the world
That's the general idea, so far we are doing great as for development but the lack of miners and exchanges makes it very hard
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:47:42 PM

a roadmap that is real and honest with timelines even if they are far into the future but need to be consistent and market will reward you trust me, even if you make an update once a week (and many fail to do even that)

I feel lack of consistency and real (nor exaggerated, to the capability) planning and execution is hurting many, I promise you if you keep updating thread every week or so (and btw selves you can not burn out or get bored etc) market will reward you also while you doing it you might come up with some unique solution for commerce or an exchange some innovation and that is a plus too, and rest is great as you are wrapping music interest into digital currency and that is very cool

also it is not like there is going to be 10 metal theme coins (there seems to be 2 and that is fine) and you both are first ever created, so that will carry itself to the future

I would also watch innovations outside your coin study solutions and creatively integrate to own operation

cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: