Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Cryptomine.io - Jan Campaign  (Read 31956 times)
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:18:42 PM

There is one slot opened in the member position, can i apply for that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cheekychap

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:31:56 PM

There is one slot opened in the member position, can i apply for that?
I think, Cara said that there are users in the waiting list, who will be enrolled before any new users are accepted.

Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:06:35 AM

This is simple guys  Smiley

For participant, we had 3 choices:
1. Choose 10 days payment with reduction
2. Initial monthly payment
3. Leave Cryptomine.io - Signature Campaign

For non participant:
>> Well, non participant had no right to ask for escrow.
If participant use alt account to ask, then it's their own fault. No need to argue about this.

This is my first time enroll on signature campaign. I am not a gambler, i never win in gambling.
But this is not gambling, i didn't send any money for this bet. 50 required post is my normal post per month.
For fresh starter, i want to start with positive though. Yes, i had doubt before, but now i don't care anymore.

So i am willing to risk my 0.2 BTC to carra23

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:18:00 AM

This is simple guys  Smiley

This is fair. Although the 10 day option would still give the OP free advertising and would not guarantee payment, plus it would likely result in them receiving lesser payment overall.
For non participant:
If participant use alt account to ask, then it's their own fault. No need to argue about this.
This is not true. I would say that anyone who speaks out against the campaign manager would be looked at much more closely for potential disqualification from the campaign. Also similarly to how people will often not speak out against their "boss" participants will likely not want to speak out against the OP for fear of getting "fired" (although in most real world employment scenarios, employees are protected from this happening). The exact point of using an alt account is to voice an opinion that the person does not want associated with their "real" account.
This is my first time enroll on signature campaign. I am not a gambler, i never win in gambling.
But this is not gambling, i didn't send any money for this bet. 50 required post is my normal post per month.
For fresh starter, i want to start with positive though. Yes, i had doubt before, but now the doubt is gone.

I would say that based on this post (and other posts in this thread) that you are almost certainly an alt of the OP and of the website. This is one major reason why it is not good to select participants in any order other then first come first serve. By handpicking participants like this the OP is making it possible that there would be accounts controlled by the OP participating which could make it look like some/most participants were paid when they were really not.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:40:49 AM

You have not conducted enough trades, nor have enough of a trading history to be able to be sufficient trusted with 7+ BTC of a company's funds. What gave them the idea to let you manage the campaign (you also don't have any experience in managing campaigns, and barely have experience participating in signature campaigns), and what logic did they use to trust you with so much money?

The fact that you are holding the funds for the campaign should not be enough to give participants confidence that they will be paid after 30 days (or even after 10 days).

EDIT: you should use a trusted escrow provider to hold funds for the protection of the campaign.

This is how it stays for now. I have updated the OP mentioning that some members are worried about possible payouts. Anybody is free to take up the 10 day option or apply for the campaign next month.

Regarding why they trusted me, only they can answer. I offered to create signatures, escrow and run the campaign and Eric accepted (later roslinpl made the signatures).

Anyways, you will all find out in a month.

Btw, Muhammad Zakir has been included in the campaign.
why cant you tansfer funds to an established escrow?  Send the funds to a real escrow and then after a month carra can handle the campaign. That should be good
How do you think the established escrow guys got there trust, do u think they started out with good trust, no, they earn't it just like everybody else.
I have trust in carra, and am sure he will pay out.

puzzel.me

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:51:13 AM

You have not conducted enough trades, nor have enough of a trading history to be able to be sufficient trusted with 7+ BTC of a company's funds. What gave them the idea to let you manage the campaign (you also don't have any experience in managing campaigns, and barely have experience participating in signature campaigns), and what logic did they use to trust you with so much money?

The fact that you are holding the funds for the campaign should not be enough to give participants confidence that they will be paid after 30 days (or even after 10 days).

EDIT: you should use a trusted escrow provider to hold funds for the protection of the campaign.

This is how it stays for now. I have updated the OP mentioning that some members are worried about possible payouts. Anybody is free to take up the 10 day option or apply for the campaign next month.

Regarding why they trusted me, only they can answer. I offered to create signatures, escrow and run the campaign and Eric accepted (later roslinpl made the signatures).

Anyways, you will all find out in a month.

Btw, Muhammad Zakir has been included in the campaign.
why cant you tansfer funds to an established escrow?  Send the funds to a real escrow and then after a month carra can handle the campaign. That should be good
How do you think the established escrow guys got there trust, do u think they started out with good trust, no, they earn't it just like everybody else.
I have trust in carra, and am sure he will pay out.
None of the escrow held 7BTC in their first time. Thats the difference. Things are not right somewhere. You people dont get it, a new camapign cannot send funds to a new escrow. Both are not trusted + they are paying out too much.
Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:15:29 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 03:26:16 AM by Zich

I would say that based on this post (and other posts in this thread) that you are almost certainly an alt of the OP and of the website. This is one major reason why it is not good to select participants in any order other then first come first serve. By handpicking participants like this the OP is making it possible that there would be accounts controlled by the OP participating which could make it look like some/most participants were paid when they were really not.

This is serious accusation dude. Everyone had right to say whatever he want but you can not accuse someone base on post on this thread.
There is no point arque in this matter since i won't admit it(because i am not).

I am the third participant that ask for escrow but hey you will say that was just a drama.
I don't fear to be kick from this campaign at that time since there is bit-x campaign by marcotheminer.

I am also applying in 7 bit signature campaign but hey you will also say that was just a drama   Cheesy
Any slot for hero member, i would like to enroll.

Bitcoin Address: 1ZichsXns7hg6YuorB76Vqbcif8JWMQz5
Recent Bet: http://luckyb.it/check?txin=d2a8f533761e5d3a8a472b0b97b130b1224a98a516a794accc1a397a50ae8eb8:1

Anyway i will drop this argue here, say what ever you want.
peace
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:39:26 AM

This is serious accusation dude. Everyone had right to say whatever he want but you can not accuse someone base on post on this thread.
There is no point arque in this matter since i won't admit it(because i am not).

I am the third participant that ask for escrow but hey you will say that was just a drama.
I don't fear to be kick from this campaign at that time since there is bit-x campaign by marcotheminer.

Anyway i will drop this argue here, say what ever you want.
peace

You are right, you have "asked" for escrow a few times:
Take it easy guys, just ask for escrow.

Hi carra23, i am also vote for escrow service by reputable green member that experience with escrow service  Smiley

redsn0w is better than Carra23 but not the best. But for this amount,
If op is looking for the escrow then should opt for a highly experienced and trustworthy escrow providers like, John (John K., escrow.ms, etc.

John K is busy man. I am prefer  monbux
This will be interesting if escrow by trusted member.
I personally prefer monbux
However you have shown blind support for carra23 many more times:
This is simple guys  Smiley

For non participant:

For fresh starter, i want to start with positive though. Yes, i had doubt before, but now i don't care anymore.

Looking forward for carra23 become green trust escrow man in the end of december  Smiley
Ok participant, carra23 already show good faith by giving options.
Now is time to speak your mind, i already open the way  Smiley

I guess i will stick with 0.2 BTC + 0.15 BTC  Cheesy

If I get enough participants doubting the funds, I will get some other escrow. To me it looks redundant as if I can be trusted to hand back the amount, I can be trusted to pay out; but nevertheless I would not want this to cause participants worry.

I see lot of participants requesting it now. Common Cara, get another escrow. You can manage the campaign. I see no reason now, why you won't .

Actually none of the participant request escrow yet.

You just did above. Do you want to risk getting not paid? Or a better escrow for this campaign?

I just answer allcoinminer, that not count  Roll Eyes
Half of me want escrow, but the other half had faith on carra23. So it's still undecided.

If I get enough participants doubting the funds, I will get some other escrow. To me it looks redundant as if I can be trusted to hand back the amount, I can be trusted to pay out; but nevertheless I would not want this to cause participants worry.

I see lot of participants requesting it now. Common Cara, get another escrow. You can manage the campaign. I see no reason now, why you won't .

Actually none of the participant request escrow yet.
This post was the post you made immediately after you said that you prefer monbux to be escrow. You also appear to be rather active in this thread, the only person supporting Carra23, and the other people who might have been more active then you have been either trying to get an escrow deal to build their reputation or are calling Carra23 out as needing to use escrow.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:48:30 AM

The real question is:

Why he doesn't want to use an escrow ? It's FREE  Roll Eyes and all the participants  to this signature campaign will happy and more secure.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 04:04:16 AM

-snip-
I have received the funds in this wallet 1FpLaKLmnC3mxCMeBiDiZRCRUdHd3yHnz4
The amount I have is enough to cover the total pay in BTC only if all the Full Members and higher makes 100+ constructive posts. In case the company runs into trouble and/or they do not provide the mining power for some reason, you will get the BTC amount only (not the 20% higher mining power).

---------------Message------------------
Funds for Cryptomine December campaign
---------------Signature-----------------
HCJh81VW0WD0C7WNQnsTZxJnlDgtyJkpOmM4Ty7E8bd3hzkQxXHHjj8japugrZqOvhN06D6zpQ82c/gWLEY/oYk=
------------------------------------------
--snip--

Awesome reply Wink , now Carra23 doesn't  has any excuse  Roll Eyes . Choose a reputable escrow : tomatocage, monbux, dooglus , etc....

tomatocage or dooglus will be great, but monbux is a strict no no. He is not on DefaultTrust and has probably the highest -ve on BitcoinTalk++. I think DannyHamilton would be great as escrow as well => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254369.0
In my defense, the BitcoinTalk++ trust means nothing.  It's anonymous trust, without references.  What is the point of that? Roll Eyes
As a participant in this campaign I do realize there are some risks, but this campaign IS the highest paying.  Higher reward = Higher risk, I'll take my chances. Smiley
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:09:40 AM

Now it has opened a new sig.campaign BIT-X ,  I didn't check the pay rate but I'm sure it pay more  than cryptomime.io .
Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 04:24:42 AM

LOL, the one that you quoted is my post on BIT-X signature campaign.
Can't you see why i post that?  No i guess.

Check the time dude, and this post is my post few hour after that.

I just answer allcoinminer, that not count  Roll Eyes
Half of me want escrow, but the other half had faith on carra23. So it's still undecided.

Still can't see? Let me tell you.
Honestly at that day and until today, i still choosing between cryptomine or bit-x. Now that i already see bit-x rate, i am sure that i can't reach 300 post. 100 post is my top. 50 post is sure, so i am staying with cryptomine.

End of story & my last post here regarding this matter  Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:55:34 AM

LOL, the one that you quoted is my post on BIT-X signature campaign.
Can't you see why i post that?  No i guess.

Check the time dude, and this post is my post few hour after that.
Okay that is my mistake. However it only strengthens my argument. Marcotheminer is much more trusted then carro and if you are asking for escrow when marco is running a campaign then it is illogical for you to not ask for escrow when carro is running the campaign.
I just answer allcoinminer, that not count  Roll Eyes

Still can't see? Let me tell you.
Honestly at that day and until today, i still choosing between cryptomine or bit-x. Now that i already see bit-x rate, i am sure that i can't reach 300 post. 100 post is my top. 50 post is sure, so i am staying with cryptomine.

End of story & my last post here regarding this matter  Smiley
The rate is higher but the funds are being held by someone trusted, but we are not discussing their campaign, we are discussing this one.
Zich
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 05:19:39 AM

Okay that is my mistake. However it only strengthens my argument. Marcotheminer is much more trusted then carro and if you are asking for escrow when marco is running a campaign then it is illogical for you to not ask for escrow when carro is running the campaign.

Lost your argument right?
I did ask for the escrow.  Why don't you quoted it again huh  Angry
But carra then offer fee reduction and i didn't want fee reduction.

Either way i will stay & had a chance to get 0.2 BTC while you get nothing here LOL
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:38:20 AM

I have stayed quiet for this whole time and watch you bunch bickle on.... come on guys, if Carra pays at the end of the month and fulfills the said amounts then he will be trusted from then on for this type of thing don't you think ?!

Everyone has to start somewhere and of course accusations and the like from people who didn't get on the list is bound to happen, in saying that I am on the list  Wink & am grateful for finding out early & reserving my position... which most of you should do... (I'm up at all hours on BTCtalk  so if I get in it's fair and if I don't its still fair as well since I don't blame anyone for missed opportunities)

If Carra doesn't pull through then the whole situation of Signature & Payments will have to be revamped.

When he does pull through at the end of the month it will be a great late Christmas & New Year present  Grin

I'm looking forward to promoting this great "New" Cloud Mining Rental site Smiley

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:47:33 AM

Your rates looks good for senior members. I am very excited and eager to be a senior member to earn a good amount from your signature campaign. Most campaigns are accepting senior members an above rank members.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
alexrossi
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1739

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:17:49 AM

Come on, how can you conclude that, just for your assumptions? So almost certainly i'm me too an alt account cause i've told before that i feel safe also w/o escrow?

Also first come first serve can be cheated, and you know it. The op can simply hire lots of users before the campaign starts, and then tell them the date/hour when the campaign will start the enrollment process, so they will leave no space for legit users. But i know, since you're trading accounts for the signature campaigns this way make your life easier, cause honest OP usually doesn't do it.

BTW guys like you are destroying the sense of these initiatives.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:32:31 AM

Everyone has to start somewhere

Trusting the member who is 'starting somewhere' with 7btc is incredibly weird, I'd even say dumb.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:59:14 AM

Fortunejacks held the money with no escrow but also paid weekly directly into their site accounts and with instant withdraw. people thought they were suspect until after first weeks pay then they were trusted.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:03:02 AM

Fortunejacks held the money with no escrow but also paid weekly directly into their site accounts and with instant withdraw. people thought they were suspect until after first weeks pay then they were trusted.

In the beginning fortuneJack paid in upfront , and after 1 month FJ started a new signature campaign with a decent payRate and the payment after the week.

In that way  FJ has gained the "reputation".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: