Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Cryptomine.io - Jan Campaign  (Read 31956 times)
lolled

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:56:25 PM

Ok participant, carra23 already show good faith by giving options.
Now is time to speak your mind, i already open the way  Smiley

I guess i will stick with 0.2 BTC + 0.15 BTC  Cheesy

I will assume all those who does not reply that they want the monthly arrangement. No need for anyone to mention that.

I am hoping we get enough takers for this. I think the rates are too high, and I would have preferred to get more posters in the same budget. I have left out some very good applicants so they will get priority, no need for anyone else to apply. The campaign is still closed for anybody else.

Wait are you saying that if people prefer a 10 day payout, they will be paid less for the month, than what they usually would at the end of the month?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmaze

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:00:22 PM

I will assume all those who does not reply that they want the monthly arrangement. No need for anyone to mention that.

I am hoping we get enough takers for this. I think the rates are too high, and I would have preferred to get more posters in the same budget. I have left out some very good applicants so they will get priority, no need for anyone else to apply. The campaign is still closed for anybody else.

Can I participate in the signature campaign? I will take the monthly option. Can I?

Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 02:04:20 PM

Looking forward for carra23 become green trust escrow man in the end of december  Smiley
Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:29:02 PM

Can I participate in the signature campaign? I will take the monthly option. Can I?

Its closed for new participants. Even if I can manage an extra slot I have waiting participants.

I will update the OP with the 10 day payout scheme if there are any takers.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:22:18 PM

Since even zich now is wavering, I am considering options.

I am thinking of offering 10 day payouts for those who want, but at a reduced rate (typically 10-20% depending on a nice divisible by 3 number). If a lot of the participants sign up for that I might even open up 1 or 2 slots (my max is limited to 7.03 BTC).

EDIT:

Something like this for 17/34 posts in 10 days. You get a third of the below mentioned amounts.

Member:        0.06
Full Member:  0.105/0.09
Sr. member:   0.12/0.105
Hero Member: 0.18/0.12

Let me know if anyone is interested. I will finalise the rules later for this if there are any takers.

Hi Carra23,

Thanks for the offer of payment in 10 days. I would like to take it up. Although I would hate to get paid at a discounted rate, this will end speculation about whether this campaign is legit or not. So let me be the one to bite the bullet.  Smiley

If things go smoothly and I am selected for next month's campaign as well, I would like to switch to the monthly payment option next month. That shouldn't be a problem, should it?
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:41:43 PM

I am thinking of offering 10 day payouts for those who want, but at a reduced rate (typically 10-20% depending on a nice divisible by 3 number). If a lot of the participants sign up for that I might even open up 1 or 2 slots (my max is limited to 7.03 BTC).

EDIT:

Something like this for 17/34 posts in 10 days. You get a third of the below mentioned amounts.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I will finalise the rules later for this if there are any takers.

Hi Carra23,

Thanks for the offer of payment in 10 days. I would like to take it up. Although I would hate to get paid at a discounted rate, this will end speculation about whether this campaign is legit or not. So let me be the one to bite the bullet.  Smiley

If things go smoothly and I am selected for next month's campaign as well, I would like to switch to the monthly payment option next month. That shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Please count me in that list too. Would be great if you don't discount it that much after discussing it with Eric.
Thanks!

Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:28:11 PM

EDIT:

Hi Carra23,

Thanks for the offer of payment in 10 days. I would like to take it up. Although I would hate to get paid at a discounted rate, this will end speculation about whether this campaign is legit or not. So let me be the one to bite the bullet.  Smiley

Please count me in that list too. Would be great if you don't discount it that much after discussing it with Eric.
Thanks!

Two takers. You can join next month as monthly payment if there are vacancies. If there are no vacancies but funds are left over from this month then I will use that to give you the normal rate for the next month and so on.

I will edit the OP to reflect the changed rules.
puzzel.me

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:59:57 PM

I am just really surprised to see that carra(just a manager) is taking all the decisions related to the campaign. He can open up slots, he can choose people, he can change monthly payments  to 10day/payment period.
Something's fishy. I think he is paying less for 10days so that very less people choose for it and he wants people to join 30 day campaign. These guys just plan to sell as many gigahashes as they can in 30 days and then run away.  Just assumptions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=876473.msg9681359#msg9681359
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:07:34 PM

If you still need an escrow I'm here Wink , you've only to send me a simple PM.

Cheers,

redsn0w
puzzel.me

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:11:25 PM

I vote for redsn0w!
All the participants should leave the campaign till the funds gets transfered to someone who is trusted.
And vote for redsn0w.
Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:13:50 PM

Cheers,

redsn0w

Thanks, but at this point I think I have the solution. Anybody feeling unsure can ask for the reduced 10 day payments. The reduced rates are still the highest out there (pending the BIT-X announcement).
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:15:37 PM

Cheers,

redsn0w

Thanks, but at this point I think I have the solution. Anybody feeling unsure can ask for the reduced 10 day payments. The reduced rates are still the highest out there (pending the BIT-X announcement).

Interesting , but why an users should reduce its payout because you don't want to use a real escrow ?  I think it is not right , however good luck Wink.
Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:18:38 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 05:29:15 PM by Carra23

Cheers,

redsn0w

Interesting , but why an users should reduce its payout because you don't want to use a real escrow ?  I think it is not right , however good luck Wink.

-More work for me.
-Getting earlier payment.
-Can accomodate more members.

Seriously, can I get the views of those that are actually in the campaign rather than a lot of sockpuppets and negative trust members (not directed at you)?
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:30:20 PM

Seriously, can I get the views of those that are actually in the campaign rather than a lot of sockpuppets and negative trust members (not you)?

I am part of the campaign. I have requested for a 10 day payout, but I am obviously not happy that I am being offered a reduced payment. I understand that you don't want to do the extra work. You won't have to do that, if you agree to a trusted member holding the funds. I would be happy to accept monthly payments, if that can be possible.

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:34:59 PM

Cheers,

redsn0w

Interesting , but why an users should reduce its payout because you don't want to use a real escrow ?  I think it is not right , however good luck Wink.

-More work for me.
-Getting earlier payment.
-Can accomodate more members.

Seriously, can I get the views of those that are actually in the campaign rather than a lot of sockpuppets and negative trust members (not directed at you)?

I'm sorry , but it was only my realistic opinion. You know it will be simple to use an escrow  and you  must not do anything ( only check the users posts/Activity).

However (again) good luck .
Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:36:49 PM

Seriously, can I get the views of those that are actually in the campaign rather than a lot of sockpuppets and negative trust members (not you)?

I am part of the campaign. I have requested for a 10 day payout, but I am obviously not happy that I am being offered a reduced payment. I understand that you don't want to do the extra work. You won't have to do that, if you agree to a trusted member holding the funds. I would be happy to accept monthly payments, if that can be possible.

You are still getting a higher rate than other campaigns.

How about it, the funds I have cover the payments for the participants if they all achieve the maximum payout. If they do not and there is leftover, I will divide it proportionately among those with reduced pay (subject to the maximum being full pay).
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:35:12 PM

According to the OP they are still accepting members?

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:41:14 PM

According to the OP they are still accepting members?

Its written closed in the title. It has been closed for over a day.
The OP should be changed as it is creating confusion.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:23:04 PM

Im part of this campaign too and i think the same as cheekychap, btw i have np if you decide to do a 10 day payout, for me is ok.

You are still getting a higher rate than other campaigns.

How about it, the funds I have cover the payments for the participants if they all achieve the maximum payout. If they do not and there is leftover, I will divide it proportionately among those with reduced pay (subject to the maximum being full pay).

mmm, not a bad idea, i think i like it, lets see what rest of guys think about it.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:16:19 PM

I'll enroll for this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: