Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Cryptomine.io - Jan Campaign  (Read 31957 times)
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:20:29 AM

Of course not, no one receive upfront payment  Cheesy

Woo, monbux join the campaign  Smiley This is good sign right 

Is it a good sign?

Notice he didn't even apply to join. You won't find his post anywhere in this thread. And yet he joins the officially closed campaign. So there are 2 options:

1) monbux is not even aware that he's enrolled, or
2) carra breaks his own rules and grants monbux a back-door entry to the CLOSED campaign.

Did carra actually explained why he don't want to escrow the funds? It may seems like he's avoiding the subject.
There is a clear demand from participants for the trusted escrow. They were willing to do the escrow in the old/original campaign thread. There is a trusted member who is willing to escrow for free. So what's the problem?

I'm not accusing anyone of scam, but something is 'not-quite-right' with this campaign.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:25:29 AM

I vote for redsn0w!
All the participants should leave the campaign till the funds gets transfered to someone who is trusted.
And vote for redsn0w.

Carra23, there is nothing to do, if you want to be trusted, you have to put your funds to some escrow (I advice redsn0w, he is a very good escrow). No matter that you're a Hero Member, it is the same. So, put your fund in escrow for 2-3 months and you'll have some trust in way to never use the escrow for the rest of time Smiley

Thank you guys for your opinion , but I don't think carra23 will use an escrow like me. However it is his personal choice but I'm still thinking an escrow will give a clear and professional view to this signature campaign.
faince222

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:25:52 AM

Hi, I see a free slot in the full member slot, so, I would like to join !

Username: faince222
activity: 126
Number of post: 147 (including this one)
BTC address: 1Keobr25pfnsgVsokKVLTqRVueymaQS92K

Let me know if I'm in, I've already changed my signature ! Thank you Smiley
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:28:34 AM

if there is a spare spot for full member i applied back on page 2 i so i would like it, ive had the signature on ever since 27th also
Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:44:10 AM

There is no need to apply. A Full Member and potentially a Member slot has opened up, but I am decided whether to enroll replacements or combine them to create a Sr. slot. Nevertheless, a lot has applied over the two threads, and I will pick one from them if necessary, no need to apply. Some may decide to join other campaign so I would wait till 1st Dec to see how it works.

Regarding the extra slot, an exception was made for monbux. If another similar outstanding poster turns up the exception may be made again subject to receiving funds from the owner.
Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:08:33 PM

Did carra actually explained why he don't want to escrow the funds? It may seems like he's avoiding the subject.

There are two broad types of accusations against me:

I am actually a shill and a part of the mining company with probably a bought account: Even if I use a different escrow this allegation will still hold and considering the way every action has been twisted I am sure some way the action will be seen as confirming that.

I am not involved with the company and I can take the money and leave: If that were to happen I would not be here wasting my time setting up this campaign. I would have already run.

So far the participants seem mostly satisfied. If someone is apprehensive he can ask for the 10 day payouts. I have said earlier that any leftover funds would be used to bump up their pay to full, so good chance their pay will not be reduced in the end.

I have ignored any comments from shills and all, as I do not know what their motives are. So far, only you and redsn0w are the ones who have commented negatively and not hiding behind shill account, and so are the only ones I have replied to.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:24:58 PM

Can I join?
B1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Can I join?

[CLOSED] Cryptomine.io - Signature Campaign with a twist - Well worth your time
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:32:30 PM

I am actually a shill and a part of the mining company with probably a bought account: Even if I use a different escrow this allegation will still hold and considering the way every action has been twisted I am sure some way the action will be seen as confirming that.

I am not involved with the company and I can take the money and leave: If that were to happen I would not be here wasting my time setting up this campaign. I would have already run.

So far the participants seem mostly satisfied. If someone is apprehensive he can ask for the 10 day payouts. I have said earlier that any leftover funds would be used to bump up their pay to full, so good chance their pay will not be reduced in the end.

I have ignored any comments from shills and all, as I do not know what their motives are. So far, only you and redsn0w are the ones who have commented negatively and not hiding behind shill account, and so are the only ones I have replied to.

Simple solution: use an escrow. Not sure why you don't seem willing to (from what I've read).
Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:35:28 PM

Simple solution: use an escrow. Not sure why you don't seem willing to (from what I've read).

I am the escrow. If they do not trust me then they can either take the 10 day option or apply next month, simple.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:36:38 PM

Actually, if you use an established escrow people won't care whether you are part of the mining company or not. It will become irrelevant and the allegations will automatically stop.

In your favour, the 10 day payout option is a positive. I don't think 10 days of free advertising is worth destroying a hero account.  Smiley
B1

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:39:23 PM

How about you sir, you are also refuse for using escrow too  Roll Eyes

The rates posted by redsn0w are good... ohh your reputation is also good  Grin but my opinion please do use an escrow service  Wink

Won't be necessary, funds will be held by myself.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:45:14 PM

I am the escrow. If they do not trust me then they can either take the 10 day option or apply next month, simple.

Fair enough.

How about you sir, you are also refuse for using escrow too  Roll Eyes

It wouldn't make sense for an escrow to escrow funds.

I will remain in control of a large sum of BTC which was sent to me on behalf of bit-x.com, for the duration of the signature campaign.
B1

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:53:46 PM

Fair enough.

How about you sir, you are also refuse for using escrow too  Roll Eyes

It wouldn't make sense for an escrow to escrow funds.

I will remain in control of a large sum of BTC which was sent to me on behalf of bit-x.com, for the duration of the signature campaign.

I can see that your answer & carra answer is same  Cheesy
4ever

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:58:33 PM

Ask the campaign owner to comment here please. We want to hear it from him.

Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:01:09 PM

Its a locked thread so I can not quote https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874528.msg9670195#msg9670195
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:05:21 PM

I'm not sure but what is this  Roll Eyes ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=810608.0

Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:07:36 PM

I'm not sure but what is this  Roll Eyes ?

You were the escrow, you know full well what it is.

At that time I was not interested in running a campaign, but I am now.
4ever

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:08:23 PM

Its a locked thread so I can not quote https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874528.msg9670195#msg9670195
Does the owner of the cliud mining site follow this thread? If not, tell him it is because of Carra, that I am not investing a single penny in the site.
Actually I can guarantee, not 1 btc will be invested by anyone.

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:10:19 PM

I'm not sure but what is this  Roll Eyes ?

You were the escrow, you know full well what it is.

At that time I was not interested in running a campaign, but I am now.

Interesting reply , thanks for your attention .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: