Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97762 times)
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:43:17 PM

SUPERCOIN besides bitcoin or ALTCOIn..??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:54:41 PM

The phone app.
The payment processor.
The credit card link.
These all sound like a great way forward in development.

Can work start on this?

With work starting on these types of developments this will set the stage for the future.

The coins true value will really arise when these things are designed and initiated. Together with the coins attributes speed and anonymity, this coin will fly to heights not imagined.

As real trade increases so will supercoins value.

It will also take it out of the circle of commonality which is the very relativity small community that trades cryptos. (this is very important as it has to be always seen by new people). The amount of base use holders will dramatically increase, The coins will become likewise so much scarcer, its use will be needed more and more increasing its value dramatically.

I think I need to explain some things here, just to be sure that we all are on the same page.

A Payment processor ---- This is a company that can handle the payments made in shops. With this I mean convert the Super to Fiat. There is no development there.

The CreditCard Link ---- Also no development there. This is a future that can be provided by the Payment processor. This all depends on the contact that the payment processor has with any CreditCard company.

So... We have contact with a company that can provide these things and once we have confirmed that everything will work as they promise, then for sure will will ask them to make it available for SuperCoin.

As we are not allowed to trade Super or any other Crytpo against FIAT, we will be depending on third parties. This also means that we have to wait untill they are ready with their contracts and other legal things they need for working with CreditCards
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:21:36 PM

What has been happening?
http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Supercoin
coinme.info

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:08:58 PM

One other thing.....

On this moment we don't have a Block Explorer.

We have created an Donation Option in the new wallets. There you can set a % that you want to donate from the stake that your wallet generates.
If you set a percentage there, then your wallet will sent that % from your stake when the stake becomes available for you.

Thank you for helping SuperCoin

2-5 %  from the stake that  wallet generates. - it should be ok.

,,On this moment we don't have a Block Explorer.,,

Currently working Supercoin Block Explorer on Multifaucet.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.msg9897707#msg9897707
(Network info, Currency info, Last Blocks, Charts, Top addresses)

Block Explorer @ https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/ is paid up for the next 6 weeks or so.
Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 06:10:53 PM

One other thing.....

We have created an Donation Option in the new wallets. There you can set a % that you want to donate from the stake that your wallet generates.
If you set a percentage there, then your wallet will sent that % from your stake when the stake becomes available for you.

Block Explorer @ https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/ is paid up for the next 6 weeks or so.

Where can I donate super to keep it up to date?

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

idk about this i dont remember Super having IPO?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
digi123

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:55:28 AM

The phone app.
The payment processor.
The credit card link.
These all sound like a great way forward in development.

Can work start on this?

With work starting on these types of developments this will set the stage for the future.

The coins true value will really arise when these things are designed and initiated. Together with the coins attributes speed and anonymity, this coin will fly to heights not imagined.

As real trade increases so will supercoins value.

It will also take it out of the circle of commonality which is the very relativity small community that trades cryptos. (this is very important as it has to be always seen by new people). The amount of base use holders will dramatically increase, The coins will become likewise so much scarcer, its use will be needed more and more increasing its value dramatically.

I think I need to explain some things here, just to be sure that we all are on the same page.

A Payment processor ---- This is a company that can handle the payments made in shops. With this I mean convert the Super to Fiat. There is no development there.

The CreditCard Link ---- Also no development there. This is a future that can be provided by the Payment processor. This all depends on the contact that the payment processor has with any CreditCard company.

So... We have contact with a company that can provide these things and once we have confirmed that everything will work as they promise, then for sure will will ask them to make it available for SuperCoin.

As we are not allowed to trade Super or any other Crytpo against FIAT, we will be depending on third parties. This also means that we have to wait untill they are ready with their contracts and other legal things they need for working with CreditCards

Thanks for making things clear.

We need to be onboard with any third party that will enable the acceptance of supercoin as payment as quickly as possible.

It would be good to have some sort of package together to be able to send to possible merchants to promote the use of supercoin with them so they can take it on as easily as possible, remember some wont know about supercoin until they are shown.
It should include the latest ways to accept supercoin as payment for them. and how they can convert back and forth to fiat whatever the method at any given time.

coinme.info

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:25:37 AM

One other thing.....

I think you can donate Supercoin directly to Griffith. His SUPER Donation Address: Sgv6VNpGxgefX9mZHppFZ9igU9JhKnE4HC taken from his sig.

Also there is an option to donate a % of your staking to support SUPER development. It's in the options part of the latest wallet.
Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:38:18 PM

One other thing.....

I think you can donate Supercoin directly to Griffith. His SUPER Donation Address: Sgv6VNpGxgefX9mZHppFZ9igU9JhKnE4HC taken from his sig.

Also there is an option to donate a % of your staking to support SUPER development. It's in the options part of the latest wallet.

Thank you, sent 25k super to griffith- also, where is the latest wallet download available?

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:32:08 PM

One other thing.....

Thank you, sent 25k super to griffith- also, where is the latest wallet download available?

Thank you

The latest wallets are available on http://www.trustedcryptos.com

Link to the wallets:

Windows:       http://www.trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-4.0.0.0.zip
MAC:             http://www.trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Mac/SuperCoin-4.0.0.0.dmg
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:45:09 PM

Bitstamp is down.

Can this be the cause for a supercoin technology to arise and shine?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102309754

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915056.0

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:08:03 PM

the wallet hast to be online all time for staking?  Or is it enough to run it from time to time?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

lobo13hf

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:39:32 PM

the wallet hast to be online all time for staking?  Or is it enough to run it from time to time?

either way is not like other coins that force you to run it to be able to get a small amount from staking.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:08:38 PM

Hi Supercoin Devs, could you provide us with some status and updates? would be awesome Smiley
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:41:10 PM

Hi Supercoin Devs, could you provide us with some status and updates? would be awesome Smiley
Agreed.  We know that Griffith reached the goal in donations.  I would like a detailed update as well.
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:42:48 PM

either way is not like other coins that force you to run it to be able to get a small amount from staking.
Supercoin is amazing!
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:37:29 PM

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.

i was working on the multipool everyone had voted for. the code itself is done except for 1 or 2 minor things and i just need to test the payout in X coin processor which i will test with LTC to super conversion later today once i finish that.

this pool should be up and running for christmas (although i wont be here that day for obvious reasons so this time line probably should be delayed a day / adjusted)

So...What's been going on?

Not trying to FUD, just trying to keep up to date and info honest. It's been a while since a meaningful update.

As for donations, I've sent 15k (10 a few weeks ago + 5 recently) super, fierce sent 25k.  I've got more to donate when I see that the project is moving in a forward direction. 
bittybit11

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:13:13 PM

Hey guys,
I ussualy was buying BTC from bitstamp.net and know, as they temporarily susspended their services, where from, do you guys recommend me to buy BTC safely?

Thanks in advance!

lobo13hf

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:22:34 PM

Hey guys,
I ussualy was buying BTC from bitstamp.net and know, as they temporarily susspended their services, where from, do you guys recommend me to buy BTC safely?

Thanks in advance!

How about coinbase or btc-e better yet locabitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 02:56:01 PM

cryptodouble, a ponzi.. accepts supercoin.. i sent 50k Smiley hope i get paid back before they crash

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: