Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97762 times)
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:34:19 PM

The only part I dont get is your pool pays out in ANY coin? Say I wanted to be paid in DMD, or Vior, or MMXIV or SEED? That possible? If its not ANY coin, can you give us a list?

Vegas

well there is no login section... well accounts for that matter to the pool. it just pays out to the username address and coin type. it is modular so that yes, any coin is theoretically possible. but your right, i didnt actually code for every coin. i will put a list on the website soon. i knew i was forgetting something. thank you. ill do that after i finally eat something today. its basically any coin on bittrex atm

Well that in itself is VERY impressive! You DO know you are the ONLY multipool in existance that can payout ANY coin on bittrex?!?!

I really want to post this on my blog as this is a first. I am on first page of google for many search terms for big name coins. I get a few hundred visitors a day. Google "supercoin wallet" and im right there, first page.
For now I will just post as 1st multipool to payout in any coin on Bittrex!

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

hold off on that please. we are still discussing how the pools paying functions will go within the TC team. i kinda just coded that without the input from others. so.. nothing is official atm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:46:36 PM

OOPS .... Crap, that post already went our to a few hundred different users. Crap.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:38:46 PM

OOPS .... Crap, that post already went our to a few hundred different users. Crap.
its not a problem, the whole payout thing is just still under discussion. will post final stance in a few moments
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:38:35 PM

The only part I dont get is your pool pays out in ANY coin? Say I wanted to be paid in DMD, or Vior, or MMXIV or SEED? That possible? If its not ANY coin, can you give us a list?

Vegas

well there is no login section... well accounts for that matter to the pool. it just pays out to the username address and coin type. it is modular so that yes, any coin is theoretically possible. but your right, i didnt actually code for every coin. i will put a list on the website soon. i knew i was forgetting something. thank you. ill do that after i finally eat something today. its basically any coin on bittrex atm

Well that in itself is VERY impressive! You DO know you are the ONLY multipool in existance that can payout ANY coin on bittrex?!?!

I really want to post this on my blog as this is a first. I am on first page of google for many search terms for big name coins. I get a few hundred visitors a day. Google "supercoin wallet" and im right there, first page.
UPDATE: posted it on my blog, better get ready Griffith..LOL

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

Just a thought.  If this is true, a multipool that pays out in any coin should attract miners.  What if it was 99% any coin of the miners choosing and a mandatory 1% Super?  Something to drive Super adoption. Just a thought..
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:39:05 PM

Vegas

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

Just a thought.  If this is true, a multipool that pays out in any coin should attract miners.  What if it was 99% any coin of the miners choosing and a mandatory 1% Super?  Something to drive Super adoption. Just a thought..

so you are saying that the coins should be paid out in the currency they want and then also have a small bit of the payout in super? due to the fact that there are no accounts for the pool (for security reasons, no accounts to steal or hack) i have no way of reliably obtaining the correct super address for everyone who connects. the only way i am getting payout addresses now is because that is what they are supposed to be using for their usernames. i will have to add on a pool fee in order to pay for equipment upgrades at some point after the beta. and i will probably also use that to buy super and other stuff
Ticked

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:51:49 PM

Vegas

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

so you are saying that the coins should be paid out in the currency they want and then also have a small bit of the payout in super? due to the fact that there are no accounts for the pool (for security reasons, no accounts to steal or hack) i have no way of reliably obtaining the correct super address for everyone who connects. the only way i am getting payout addresses now is because that is what they are supposed to be using for their usernames. i will have to add on a pool fee in order to pay for equipment upgrades at some point after the beta. and i will probably also use that to buy super and other stuff

Yes, that is what I'm proposing. Could the pool the create and give a Super address for every connected user perhaps? 
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:45:49 PM

i mean i could create a super address for each user. but then they would have no way to get the coins out of it due to there being no user accounts.
Ticked

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:14:42 PM

i mean i could create a super address for each user. but then they would have no way to get the coins out of it due to there being no user accounts.

Please someone chime in with an intelligent workaround.

There are no user accounts, but you are using their coin address to send coins.  Could signatures & open encryption be utilized to transfer the sensitive PW information?
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:54:18 PM

isn't this multipool for SuperCoin? why would i want to get pay in dogecoin, litecoin, darkcoin, etc,etc  to get pay with those coin there's hundreds of multipools that does that, i know that be a choice of our own  to get pay in those coins or Super but we not here to promote other coins or rise the price up of those coins, i dont mine ECC if you supporting Super i support ECC  but other coins nah , the ideal was to pay in Super at first to sustain the price or make it go up  Undecided ?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:25:07 PM

isn't this multipool for SuperCoin? why would i want to get pay in dogecoin, litecoin, darkcoin, etc,etc  to get pay with those coin there's hundreds of multipools that does that, i know that be a choice of our own  to get pay in those coins or Super but we not here to promote other coins or rise the price up of those coins, i dont mine ECC if you supporting Super i support ECC  but other coins nah , the ideal was to pay in Super at first to sustain the price or make it go up  Undecided ?

this is a multipool for the TC coins, yes. (ECC, MWC, Super). we have the option to be paid in other coins so normal miners can also mine here if they so choose. this makes it so that the hash from people who arent mining just for super to help the hash of people who are mining for super so the pool gets blocks to be solved.

id rather it be: everyone mines as it can pay out in mine-able coins so that people who are mining for super get additional hash to the pool so blocks are actually solved.

as opposed to: only people who want TC coins can mine here, there arent enough miners to solve blocks on coins worth mining, no one gets paid.

or is there some super hardcore miners here that i dont know about? (feedback on my thoughts is welcomed / encouraged)
Ticked

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:40:03 AM

this is a multipool for the TC coins, yes. (ECC, MWC, Super). we have the option to be paid in other coins so normal miners can also mine here if they so choose. this makes it so that the hash from people who arent mining just for super to help the hash of people who are mining for super so the pool gets blocks to be solved.

id rather it be: everyone mines as it can pay out in mine-able coins so that people who are mining for super get additional hash to the pool so blocks are actually solved.

as opposed to: only people who want TC coins can mine here, there arent enough miners to solve blocks on coins worth mining, no one gets paid.

or is there some super hardcore miners here that i dont know about? (feedback on my thoughts is welcomed / encouraged)

If the miners arent pointed to pay out in super, how do we get help from this?
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:41:39 AM

we get the hash that helps the super miners solve blocks to turn into super
lobo13hf

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:10:56 AM

to turn in Super and, "ECC, MWC + Litecoin , DOgecoin, darkcoin, and whatevercoin" else is on the pool, is not just me but you not getting the point .

so you saying if people that mine "Litecoin" to get pay in Litecoin how does this helps Super?

IDK bout this but i think we all screw up, this aint no more about Supercoin, and am not a troll i've been with Super from the beginning  i think i becoming a bagholder of course am not gonna dump but i dont like where this's going.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:39:05 AM

isn't this multipool for SuperCoin? why would i want to get pay in dogecoin, litecoin, darkcoin, etc,etc  to get pay with those coin there's hundreds of multipools that does that, i know that be a choice of our own  to get pay in those coins or Super but we not here to promote other coins or rise the price up of those coins, i dont mine ECC if you supporting Super i support ECC  but other coins nah , the ideal was to pay in Super at first to sustain the price or make it go up  Undecided ?

to turn in Super and, "ECC, MWC + Litecoin , DOgecoin, darkcoin, and whatevercoin" else is on the pool, is not just me but you not getting the point .

so you saying if people that mine "Litecoin" to get pay in Litecoin how does this helps Super?

IDK bout this but i think we all screw up, this aint no more about Supercoin, and am not a troll i've been with Super from the beginning  i think i becoming a bagholder of course am not gonna dump but i dont like where this's going.

this was my thinking: people mine in LTC and get paid in LTC. this doesnt help super directly. it only helps the people mining LTC to get paid in super to solve more blocks so that they actually get paid instead of not having enough hash to solve a block. which results in no one getting paid.

why do you not like that i made a multipool that has an option to pay people in super?
lobo13hf

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:49:48 AM

isn't this multipool for SuperCoin? why would i want to get pay in dogecoin, litecoin, darkcoin, etc,etc  to get pay with those coin there's hundreds of multipools that does that, i know that be a choice of our own  to get pay in those coins or Super but we not here to promote other coins or rise the price up of those coins, i dont mine ECC if you supporting Super i support ECC  but other coins nah , the ideal was to pay in Super at first to sustain the price or make it go up  Undecided ?

IDK bout this but i think we all screw up, this aint no more about Supercoin, and am not a troll i've been with Super from the beginning  i think i becoming a bagholder of course am not gonna dump but i dont like where this's going.

this was my thinking: people mine in LTC and get paid in LTC. this doesnt help super directly. it only helps the people mining LTC to get paid in super to solve more blocks so that they actually get paid instead of not having enough hash to solve a block. which results in no one getting paid.

why do you not like that i made a multipool that has an option to pay people in super?

no is not what i meant i thats the main purpose of paying with super i just dont like the ideal of having the option to pay with other coins i mean at least not yet we trying to boost super not other coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:47:52 AM

We are the developers of 3 coins, ECC MWC and Super.

In my opinion this pool should pay out in these 3 coins, depending the coin the miner chooses.

If a miner chooses for the profit switching algo then the pool mines the most profitable coin.
If a miner decides to mine one of the coins shown on the index page, then he is mining soley that coin.

I sugest that pay-outs would only be done in ECC, MWC or Super.

For now, while we are testing the full capacity of the pool, we can pay-out in every coin. We are testing the automated pay-outs, conversion scripts.... etc.

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:10:36 PM

pool will open with only MWC and SUPER payouts avaliable. ECC will be added after the next wallet update for that coin
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:18:55 PM

I have to agree with mdtspain here:

We are obliged to help our community members and their respective coins
in every way possible.

To pay out in other coins is to help those coins and not ours,
this will make this pool a complete waste of our time,
time we could have been using on our roadmap.

There is absolutley no point helping the opposition get ahead,
when none of the other crypto coins would ever help supercoin
multiwallet or easyclear at all.

There are a multitude of pools to mine other coins on
why would anyone use this pool other than to get paid out in our coins?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:52:32 PM

it has been decided however that if a PoS coin wants to be added to the payout list, they can contact us and we will add them (for a fee, which will more than likely be used to buy TC coins). Does the community have any objects to that?
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 04:53:11 PM

I have to agree with mdtspain here:

We are obliged to help our community members and their respective coins
in every way possible.

To pay out in other coins is to help those coins and not ours,
this will make this pool a complete waste of our time,
time we could have been using on our roadmap.

There is absolutley no point helping the opposition get ahead,
when none of the other crypto coins would ever help supercoin
multiwallet or easyclear at all.

There are a multitude of pools to mine other coins on
why would anyone use this pool other than to get paid out in our coins?

Agree too 100%

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: