Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97762 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:44:38 AM

I was reading opinions and comments above... and... Hey!I'm still here.

I don't know intensions of others who are not here, but I am not recognizing almost anybody. All previous supporters are gone, or left, or quiet, or somewhere else, depressed, or pissed of, depending on the financial or some other status.

My 2 cents: I have lost all my money investing in Supercoin when the price was greater. I can twit, or write sugestions, or whatewer you think, but, I'm wasted about all this, and all what I could say to this new community would not produce good vibes, so that's the reason why I'm not talking much. Still have some hopes, and I would like for this coin to rise and shy.

Good luck to us all.

im not sure that after the initial takeover that people expected it to take so long for me to produce finished products. but its just me coding on a language that im not 100% comfortable with (referring to js for the multipool). and its not like this is the only thing i do in a day either.... for the next few days i will be working to make the pool run better, with less code, and adding more mineable coins. i will be adding BTC mining as soon as i can with a large hash following on that, XPM will be available soon.

a few notes on that: no blocks through the scrypt port have been found yet. however i will be making some adjustments to that as soon as possible so that we find blocks faster and more frequently with less hash power (yes there is a way to do this, although it does require a lot of hash power, just slightly less).

a few START Blocks have been found on the X11 port, so thats good to see. someone has been making a lot of startcoins (which will be converted into their payout coin of choice)

bear with me guys. im working as fast as i can while still producing a reliable product

More profitable coins with low diff for x11 need to be add so scrypt and sha256, that way miner dont go away, what we need here is to attract miner not to scare'em off.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:19:10 PM

Griffith shouldn't we change the title on the thread now?

from takeover to 100%POS Multipool or so?

I succeed to catch at amazing low rate Super must be at least 1k during the period of development. Agree we need to change the title now.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:20:57 PM

Griffith shouldn't we change the title on the thread now?

from takeover to 100%POS Multipool or so?

I succeed to catch at amazing low rate Super must be at least 1k during the period of development. Agree we need to change the title now.

i already changed the title?
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:22:55 PM

You'd rather also mention extremely fast and truly anonymous transactions Wink
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:34:27 PM

Title has already been changed.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:05:32 PM

i finally got the blocks mined to be posted on the site. will do the hash rate of the pools shortly. then going to make some general code improvements on the pool as a whole. i feel like i am wasting a lot of cycles with the way i decided to do some things
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:41:54 AM

hello griffith
have you seen this project seems interesting:
http://cryptospot.me/
a virtual mining , the site will give rewards every month
here the dev:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886655.180

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
bithasher

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:19:31 PM

You'd rather also mention extremely fast and truly anonymous transactions Wink
Yeah Dev is really fast exact as Supercoin's Transaction speed . Thanks Dev for accepting out suggestion.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:55:03 PM

What's the point of working on multipool instead of developing the coin itself? You, guys, have some good developments (in-wallet trading, multi-coin wallet), they have to foreground, I believe.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:35:51 AM

What's the point of working on multipool instead of developing the coin itself? You, guys, have some good developments (in-wallet trading, multi-coin wallet), they have to foreground, I believe.

i did a poll on the site asking people a few weeks back if they wanted me to do multi-coin wallet or multipool first. a lot more people said multipool so i did. in-wallet trading is still be worked on. mdt spain is doing that bit
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:19:42 PM

i did a poll on the site asking people a few weeks back if they wanted me to do multi-coin wallet or multipool first. a lot more people said multipool so i did. in-wallet trading is still be worked on. mdt spain is doing that bit

I was one of the supporters for the tech upgrade.  Multipool could've of waited but that's how life goes sometimes.  We can start the tech upgrade by March 1st I hope??
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:46:34 PM

I was one of the supporters for the tech upgrade.  Multipool could've of waited but that's how life goes sometimes.  We can start the tech upgrade by March 1st I hope??

earlier than that hopefully. the requested features for the MP are almost finished. almost done doing weighted mining too. so that will help with more blocks
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:16:05 AM

Posted a comment on some bitcoin news article about supercoin, will probably keep doing that on other new news articles I see. Might not be much but it might spark some peoples curiosity

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:59:25 PM

Posted a comment on some bitcoin news article about supercoin, will probably keep doing that on other new news articles I see. Might not be much but it might spark some peoples curiosity

I agree everyone on here should be doing that, and regular.
It does not matter how small your comment is as long as it includes
SUPERCOIN , TRUSTED CRYPTO  or any of your sister coins will all bring
traffic here. This is important i am working on an article about trusted crypto
and all our coins and hopefully will get that published soon.

keep it up keep minting and keep mining! Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ayle56

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:14:16 PM

I agree everyone on here should be doing that, and regular.
It does not matter how small your comment is as long as it includes
SUPERCOIN , TRUSTED CRYPTO  or any of your sister coins will all bring
traffic here. This is important i am working on an article about trusted crypto
and all our coins and hopefully will get that published soon.

keep it up keep minting and keep mining! Wink

Any type of publicity is good. Tweets, facebook posts, and comments all reach out to people.
bithasher

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:59:12 PM

SuperCoin has ability and technology to surprise the early dumpers. Price is very good ,we need to promote it more.
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:14:05 PM

SuperCoin has ability and technology to surprise the early dumpers. Price is very good ,we need to promote it more.
+1
We should make a plan to promote it . Wink
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:19:52 PM

+1
We should make a plan to promote it . Wink

Need more members who can support this coin.
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:46:14 PM

On my drive to work I was thinking about ways to promote it and then it hit me, what are its uses at the moment? In order to promote there should be something the coin can be used with/for. Yes its super fast and anonymous, but it needs a purpose.

As a community, along with the devs, we should think of something unique we could use the coin for. If no good unique ideas come up, we at least need some kind of payment processor or tip bot for twitter/facebook/youtube/twitch/instagram.

harry_weener

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:36:20 AM

Best coin. Worst logo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmilq3KDJio
http://www.creativebloq.com/graphic-design/pro-guide-logo-design-21221
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3jTSB2ez-g
http://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/creative-logo-design/#layout=auto&page=1

Supercoin may be super-fast, but it will never fly with that shitty red/white logo. Trust me.
Change the logo before you attempt any serious marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: