Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MCOIN Launching in 01.01.2015  (Read 39441 times)
mitastanila (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:32:58 AM

http://adevarul.ro/locale/arad/cum-arata-casa-vanduta-bani-virtuali-mcoin-vanzatorul-incasat-suma-intr-un-folder-computerul-sau-1_550afeed448e03c0fdb67115/index.html

Familia Roman a cumpărat o casă într-un cartier din judeţul Arad unde mai avea alte două imobile, cu gândul de a o păstra. Însă cu timpul s-au gândit să o vândă, însă cum nu au primit în euro suma cerută, tranzacţia s-a realizat în bani virtuali Mcoin.
Familia Roman a stat în casa din Cartierul Verde câteva luni. Casa vândută are 90 de metri pătraţi (două camere, mai exact living, bucătarie deschisă, un dormitor şi o baie) are grădină, dar şi parcare. Este utialtă şi mobilată. „Am cumpărat casa anul trecut cu 40.000 de euro, am investit în ea, iar când am decis să o vindem am cerut 54.000 de euro. Noi avem unde să stăm, mai ales că suntem mult plecaţi din ţară. Am vândut-o însă unui tânăr de 25 de ani din Satu Mare, care de câţiva ani locuieşte în Arad cu 55.000 de Mcoin. Este vorba despre prima tranzacţie imobiliară efectuată exclusiv cu bani virtuali Mcoin. Această nouă monedă a fost lansată la sfârşitul anului trecut. Tranzacţia s-a făcut în faţa unui notar, care a girat legalitatea achiziţiei şi care a înregistrat scriptic vânzarea imobilului pe bani virtuali. Fostul proprietar a încasat banii virtuali în urma unei operaţiuni pe internet foarte rapidă, iar suma este păstrată într-un folder, pe propriul laptop. Astăzi, această sumă ar putea fi transformată în aproximativ 20.000 de euro, însă posesorul speră că valoarea Mcoin va creşte. Fostul propietar, Gelu Roman a spus că are încredere că această monedă va deveni tot mai valoroasă.  „Tranzacţia îmi va aduce, în cele din urmă, o sumă echivalentă cu câteva sute de mii de euro”, a declarat Gelu Roman.

Citeste mai mult:
adev.ro/nlh1ae
http://www.zf.ro/business-international/o-casa-din-arad-a-fost-vanduta-in-premiera-mondiala-in-moneda-virtuala-mcoin-14016954
http://www.aradon.ro/o-casa-din-arad-vanduta-in-moneda-digitala/1515681

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Galati

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:53:43 AM

So ? If newspapers with writers who don't have technical skills wrote about the transaction, what does it mean, it means that we are living in 2015 and maybe we should use virtual coins, real virtual coins, such as BITCOIN, not MCOIN !

Why people have to pay a enter fee of 1000 Euros to use MCOIN ?
mitastanila (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:52:49 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 11:35:55 AM by mitastanila

the transaction taked place in front of a notary that legalized the transaction and taxes were payd for it to romanian state Smiley this means that this is made according to the romanian law !!!

Galati

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:14:58 PM

So what ? The person paid, but in order to be able to do such transaction, did he paid a participation fee, at the beginning ?

Me, as an individual, how can i buy Today, 100 MCOINS, and the week after convince someone to accept them for a second-hand laptop ?
Can you guide me through the process ?
valiz

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

BTC trader

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:12:19 PM

Is there an exchange for these Mcoins? These coins are worth exactly ZERO until there is a free market for buying and selling them.

12c3DnfNrfgnnJ3RovFpaCDGDeS6LMkfTN "who lives by QE dies by QE"
Galati

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:39:30 PM

https://www.facebook.com/mcoinclub/photos/pb.302185543312464.-2207520000.1426858405./355816801282671/?type=1&theater

This is the typical MLM attitude. False attitudes and beliefs about becoming rich.
donn

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:31:10 PM

@mitastanila
STFU. Both the seller and the buyer of the house are employed by ByXpress who is behind this mCoin hoax:

Buyer
Seller

The "selling" of the house for mcoin is just a publicity stunt in order to falsely induce the idea that this mCoin is something legit which can be used.

And that ByXpress shit is just some MLM stuff, they hold "conferences" in some shitty hotel "conference rooms" which can accommodate 15 people. Those are rented for ~5 euro / hour.

But they also make an Android phone (which no one outside ByExpress ever heard of it and the only info about this "phone" can be found only on ByXpress page) running Android 4.3.9 (there was never an Android version 4.3.9, but who's counting, anyways). ByExpress also has 24 employees (most of them were previously working for another pyramid scam company - OPN), according to their Linkedin page. And their marketing seems to rely only on facebook and hidden advertisements like those (surely paid) articles in the romanian press.

So, if you want to convince others that a 24 employee company has the power to sustain a cryptocurrency, and this whole thing it's not a scam, well, you're quite insane.

Everything about this mCoin and ByXpress screams "scam".

PS. well, at least there's some press ByXpress could (did not?) not buy: http://www.romania-insider.com/mcoin/144725/

BTW, some google love:
BYXPRESS CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAM
BYXPRESS MCOIN SCAM
BYXPRESS COINRACE SCAM
Galati

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:40:47 PM

Considering that the romanian citizens are targeted, i think that titles like "MCOIN posibila teapa" or "Este MCOIN teapa sau nu" would be more appropiate.

COINSRACE LIMITED

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:05:40 PM

Regarding the invalid and incorrect statements about the Company Coinsrace ltd., we have decided to give an official statement to clear up any confusion related to posted materials.

Firstly, we would like to stress that a lot of incorrect information has been posted on this
Forum. We would like to state that MCOIN (MCO) has already filed an application for
Trademark protection. It is also significant to mention that MCOIN is a private coin and our members in many ways may acquire the coin. Thus, our community is of a private type and is not open for public or other “outside” members.

Our crypto wallets with block chain technology (Windows and MAC) are fully functional, and Coinsrace operates on the basis of internal exchange platform. During the following weeks we are going to release the block explorer, very first for X15 Algorithm in the world. On 23/05/2015 we are launching a mobile application and merchant program.

Please be aware that users of Mcoin are not eligible and are not allowed to give statements about the things that were mentioned in this forum.

We kindly ask the creator of this post to stand behind their words with their real names when posting false statements about our company that contain some serious allegations of fraud. We highly recommend you to read our Terms and Conditions before making any accusations. We also advise you to contact us directly via the following email: info@coinsrace.com or legal@coinsrace.com and we will provide you correct and legitimate information about our company.

Please note that we will investigate on the information posted and in case of any damage for Coinsrace Limited, Gibraltar, caused by the misleading and incorrect information about our crypto currency, we will take immediate legal action against individuals involved in the events.

Simon Karakas,
Coinsrace project manager

ne0

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:27:06 AM

Do you think that we are naive?!

There is no proof that Mcoin exists!

In Romania ONLY Bitcoin can be processed (see here https://www.mobilpay.ro/public/en/bitcoin/ ) and the news about the house from Arad sold for Mcoin is FAKE!

Mcoin is a Ponzi scheme!

You (Simon Karakas) are a dubious person. You worked only for MLM Companies (see here https://si.linkedin.com/pub/simon-karaka%C5%A1/50/4b9/563 ) - companies that sell dreams. You never had a real and onest job.

You fool people for living!
Galati

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:44:47 PM

What is this X15 Algorithm all about ?
I really cannot found any reference about it in any Cryptography book.
Is it better than the Q7 or X6M algorithms ?
mcon

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:01:29 PM

Ok,Simon where can i see the farms that i will be renting?
And why o why did you pick the same name as this company: http://www.mcoin.com/
 Thank you for the answer
fiksn

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:38:45 PM

What is this X15 Algorithm all about ?
I believe it has something to do with preventing easy creation of ASICs (or making that too expensive).

According to: http://www.getpimp.org/community/blog/144-what-are-all-these-x11,-x13,-x15-algorithms-made-of.html

X11-X17 basically just means chaining the output of one hash algorithm as the input to another (and doing so a few times). Cryptographically I doubt that is very wise idea.

It might be scam or just poor marketing, but fact is that if I can mine just by renting their hardware this is not a decentralized at all. I don't understand why you'd want to limit the number of the people in the network, but oh well, you can still do that while at the same time publishing details of the involved software.
Galati

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:04:33 PM

Sorry the trouble fiksn. I've already read that stuff about X11 methods, and yes, X15 is just marketing ... or maybe they have a PhD is Cryptography.
My question was somehow sarcastic, Q7 is a car from Audi and X6M is from BMW.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:10:29 PM

Source code will be nice Smiley

Thanks

I came to this thread after seeing it posted as a scam on reddit. Several times users have asked if there is source code available, and the issue is sidestepped every time. A little digging is probably on order on this "news".

You can bet I'll be watching this one, if for nothing but pure entertainment value.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
oxgroth

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:59:57 PM

I am reading all this Haters gonna Hate comment from all of you, But i can tell you one thing for sure. I am one of the guyz who bought CRX unit and become a early member of this new idea, and to be honest so far i am quite happy my money invested doubled by 2 months period. The thing with the guyz developing this project is that they do not want to rush because they want to do everything right, its not a Pump n Dump. I`ve attended some meetings with the founders of the company, Yeh most of them are filthy rich people with other businesses, who are willing to create something revolutionary, something Big! And i am happy to be able to take part of it!

Btw there is functional exchange and also there is functional market, there is no free member registration until 23 May 2015.

P.S. so far what i`ve seen i can say that this is not just a coin, those pople working on it know that the 1st  most important thing to crypto is the trust they create in the dev team, and the 2nd most important thing is the added value the company products add to the currency. Cuz at the end of the day what is crypto?? something virtual something imaginative, if its not backed up by real products and services its worth nothing.... and those ppl are working on a hell lot of new stuff that are never been thought of! Just to give you a tip of whats been cooking if ur lazy to search on the net, they are creating service that gives you mcoins everytime you are using your Mphone. So not only you get this awesome phone you also get Return of investment every time you are using it Smiley

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Galati

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:39:53 PM

You will get rich.
oxgroth

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:56:11 PM

I`ve been through a lot with crypto since last year, ive seen a lot of scams and PnD and i actually gave up on it, until a friend explained this to me. Actually i think the mass public is not yet ready for the crypto future, but i believe this is something yet to establish and to become big. So everyone can pick his own train to catch on the road to the future! Also i know most of you ppl here are just the left over of scammers, thats why this place aint serious anymore for crypto....

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
mcointurk

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:22:27 PM

Regarding the invalid and incorrect statements about the Company Coinsrace ltd., we have decided to give an official statement to clear up any confusion related to posted materials.

Firstly, we would like to stress that a lot of incorrect information has been posted on this
Forum. We would like to state that MCOIN (MCO) has already filed an application for
Trademark protection. It is also significant to mention that MCOIN is a private coin and our members in many ways may acquire the coin. Thus, our community is of a private type and is not open for public or other “outside” members.

Our crypto wallets with block chain technology (Windows and MAC) are fully functional, and Coinsrace operates on the basis of internal exchange platform. During the following weeks we are going to release the block explorer, very first for X15 Algorithm in the world. On 23/05/2015 we are launching a mobile application and merchant program.

Please be aware that users of Mcoin are not eligible and are not allowed to give statements about the things that were mentioned in this forum.

We kindly ask the creator of this post to stand behind their words with their real names when posting false statements about our company that contain some serious allegations of fraud. We highly recommend you to read our Terms and Conditions before making any accusations. We also advise you to contact us directly via the following email: info@coinsrace.com or legal@coinsrace.com and we will provide you correct and legitimate information about our company.

Please note that we will investigate on the information posted and in case of any damage for Coinsrace Limited, Gibraltar, caused by the misleading and incorrect information about our crypto currency, we will take immediate legal action against individuals involved in the events.

Simon Karakas,
Coinsrace project manager

Mcoin Türkiye olarak Mr.Simon Karakas'a çok çok teşekkürler.Burda yazan kişi gerçekten Mcoin Kripto parasını kodlayan ekibin baş sorumlusudur.Bizzat Türkiye'de toplantıda tanışma fırsatımız oldu.Harika şeyler anlattı.herkes yazdıklarına dikkat etmeli.Şirketin hukuk bürosuyla başı derde girer.İnanmayan inanmasın.Bende Türkiye'nin en büyük forumunda  (http://www.r10.net/coin-sistemleri/1414216-yeni-kripto-para-mcoin.html) konu açtım.Daha kimseyi inandıramadım.23-05-2015 tarihinde Slovenya'da global duyurusu yapılacak.Biletimiz hazır.

ne0

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:55:21 AM

I am reading all this Haters gonna Hate comment from all of you, But i can tell you one thing for sure. I am one of the guyz who bought CRX unit and become a early member of this new idea, and to be honest so far i am quite happy my money invested doubled by 2 months period.
Also i know most of you ppl here are just the left over of scammers, thats why this place aint serious anymore for crypto....

I am a guy from Eastern Europe and I can tell you for sure that Mcoin is a SCAM.

Bitcointalk is a serious forum and on it are presented a lot of cryptocoin Ponzi schemes.

Mcoin is a Ponzi scheme and I proved it in my previous posts.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: