Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MCOIN Launching in 01.01.2015  (Read 39441 times)
Galati

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:32:00 AM

You mean "mcoin este teapa pentru creduli" ?!
This is an interesting statement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:44:53 PM

You mean "mcoin este teapa pentru creduli" ?!
This is an interesting statement.
Opa Smiley MCoin true coin, best ever (au facut un PUMP romanesc) pe americani nui duce capul la asa ceva Smiley))

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
dwayn

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:15:55 PM

... gives you mcoins everytime you are using your Mphone. So not only you get this awesome phone you also get Return of investment every time you are using it Smiley

Is this the fabulous phone ur talking about?

http://www.amazon.com/Kingzone-Smart-Android-MTK6592-1-7GHz/dp/B00K48NJ88

angel4321

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:07:11 PM

Simon Karakas, this guy is just an ex failed student, has a history of promoting different ponzi schemes (Luxuris commodites, LEO tower and other scums where people lost lots of money) , he is a self proclaimed forex trader and last 3 months he is also doing bitcoin. Nobody in Slovenia that has something to do with bitcoin (and they have bitstamp exchange owners in Slovenia) knows anything about this MLM guy.

He is also known for his empty threaths, legal action etc, hopefully some legal action will take place against this fraudster.

Funny story the guy who buys the house is Mcoin employee https://www.linkedin.com/pub/matei-danci/48/79B/79B and also a known MLM promotor.

Still waitng for the (stolen) sourcecode

Regarding the invalid and incorrect statements about the Company Coinsrace ltd., we have decided to give an official statement to clear up any confusion related to posted materials.

Firstly, we would like to stress that a lot of incorrect information has been posted on this
Forum. We would like to state that MCOIN (MCO) has already filed an application for
Trademark protection. It is also significant to mention that MCOIN is a private coin and our members in many ways may acquire the coin. Thus, our community is of a private type and is not open for public or other “outside” members.

Our crypto wallets with block chain technology (Windows and MAC) are fully functional, and Coinsrace operates on the basis of internal exchange platform. During the following weeks we are going to release the block explorer, very first for X15 Algorithm in the world. On 23/05/2015 we are launching a mobile application and merchant program.

Please be aware that users of Mcoin are not eligible and are not allowed to give statements about the things that were mentioned in this forum.

We kindly ask the creator of this post to stand behind their words with their real names when posting false statements about our company that contain some serious allegations of fraud. We highly recommend you to read our Terms and Conditions before making any accusations. We also advise you to contact us directly via the following email: info@coinsrace.com or legal@coinsrace.com and we will provide you correct and legitimate information about our company.

Please note that we will investigate on the information posted and in case of any damage for Coinsrace Limited, Gibraltar, caused by the misleading and incorrect information about our crypto currency, we will take immediate legal action against individuals involved in the events.

Simon Karakas,
Coinsrace project manager

Galati

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:25:35 PM

I've heard that MCOIN value is 50 times bigger than 1 month ago, so people who invested at least 2000 Euros back then, now ordered Rolls-Royces.
Also, they've quit their daily jobs !

MCOIN is the best, i cannot wait to invest 10.000 Euros ! Today !
Astral91

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:30:01 PM

Any new info on the development of this "crypto currency"?
Has there been even one person aside from the creators of this, that have had any money back so far?
Can you even sell those mcoins at the moment?
ne0

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:54:27 AM

You guys don't get it!

MCOIN stands for MLM COIN.
It's NOT a cryptocurrency. It's a Ponzi scheme. You get a procent from the money of the people you invite in the game.

It has nothing to do with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencyes.
Galati

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:57:22 AM

Omg, but could this be true ?!
Who and why would do such horrible thing ?
insulaner

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:49:09 PM

Today I was on a www.ByXpress.com pre-launch recruitment meeting to get some answers about crypto part of their business. I wouldn't mind sucking up into their mine with my friends and so would you, if MCoin would be a real crypto currency traded on a free market.

After I politely asked for MCoin stratum address and pointed out some other concerns, I was shut down "we are not opening a debate here" and MCoin Project Manager Simon Karakaš stated "MCoin is a little baby, we need to protect him from chinese miners but you are free to rent our mining CRX units for 12 months at least, paid upfront". Slovenian ByXpress leader Oto Fartek stated in introduction speech "MCoin will gain on value in the next 12 months". How can someone guarantee that?  Roll Eyes You can, when room is full of hungry people, wanting to get rich and being applauded to. Some of them even got a pencil and a folder for doing their recruiting jobs so well. Reward for a new Mentor, a Rolex watch, unfortunatelly hasn't been delivered yet.

They are opening a bombastic network in 4 weeks. Entrance for heart pumping all day seminar with lunch included is 80 and something euros. I'm not going because I can't pay with Bitcoin and have no MCoins. I believe MCoin is not a currency and doesn't deserve a thread on this forum. It's a voucher, coupon, value point thingy for some people who are not us. Grin

1200e entrance fee gets you also lovely phone on link below worth 140e and loads of MCoins. MCoins rewarded are always frozen for trading on their exchange certain amount of time. Only a part of MCoins is supposed to be available to be exchanged into FIAT currency.  http://www.banggood.com/LEAGOO-Elite-2-5_5-inch-2GB-RAM-MTK6592-Octa-core-Smartphone-p-966330.html Tongue

For none of the answers asked I haven't got a reply that would stick. Either im dumb, bad mathematician and have no clue about crypto stuffz or I was in a room full of sheep. Beeeeee.  Kiss
mcointurk

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:08:01 PM

You guys don't get it!

It's NOT a cryptocurrency. It's a Ponzi scheme. You get a procent from the money of the people you invite in the game.

MCoin gerçek bir Kriptoparadır ve bunu 23 Mayıs 2015 Global açılıştan sonra herkes görecek ve çok pişman olacak...!!!
Astral91

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:25:12 PM

You guys don't get it!

MCoin gerçek bir Kriptoparadır ve bunu 23 Mayıs 2015 Global açılıştan sonra herkes görecek ve çok pişman olacak...!!!

The only people who will deeply regret are the ones who have invested their savings in this scam in hopes of getting rich over night.
As it was mentioned above its more than obvious why are they targeting countries like Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey etc..
Searching for "investors" that in most cases dont even make the effort to do any kind of research on what the whole idea behind crypto currencies are and are blindly believing their neighbours, relatives and friends that this is their chance to shine.
Its strange why wouldnt a "legit" company provide its users with something as simple as the source code. In order for you to invest any kind of money, let alone 1200 euro entrance fees and even more, you should be able to see some proof of the existance of such.
Also where does the money that some of the people are now whitdrawing come from, since you cant buy anything with the mcoin right now?
Could it be from the newly registered users?
In other words lets not pretend and deny obvious facts just, because we can feel better after or somebody promised us somsomething on the 23th of May. Cheesy
Use your heads people, please!
Smiley

pisagor

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:21:02 AM

for mcoin bitcoin    
DOMAIN SALE
http://www.byxpressturkiye.com/
WWW.BYXPRES.NET
WWW.BYXPRESSTR.COM
WWW.TRBYXPRESS.COM
rav3n_pl
Legendary

Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003

Don`t panic! Organize!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 06:42:35 PM

In fact, ByXpress is setting new way to create altcoins.
They not just make it and wait for community build around it and ppl start using it, they actually start witch everything new coins want:
- mine
- exchange
- site
- block explorer
- shopping usability

Fact, source is closed. But it is only to keep POW mining on ByXpress side.
We can keep it decentralized by POS wallets. I have like 20 connections all the time.

MCO - MCoin is MobileCoin.

Because not all things are up and running as promised, we have 50% discount on one product and additional 200MCO for "gold" status.
This make entry around 1000euros and give back 700MCO worth about 700euro. This is inf cat better that it was on prelaunch. This is only till friday 12. 23:59 CET.

1Rav3nkMayCijuhzcYemMiPYsvcaiwHni  Bitcoin stuff on my OneDrive
My RPC CoinControl for any coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929954
Some stuff on https://github.com/Rav3nPL/
gitardelisi

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:37:49 PM

This is a big earning system. I understand so little this coin. İf mcoin same to bitcoin , so why are we pay some money to byxpress company.Bitcoin dont want a real money. Only, I need to pay money for purchase and sale bitcoin. But mcoin (byxpress company) want to sell a package for 1000 euro or more firstly. İs it a ponzi?
mitastanila (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:09:53 AM

Of course you can. You can even buy goods for Mcoin, we have a marketplace Smiley so its getting better...still allot to do, but is looking better and better.

Comunity is the true power. Enter on Fb, ur youtube and you well see that Mcoin has first commercial parteners that accept mcoin as payment, also transactions are taking place between ByXPress members and also we have first purchase from a BMW car reprezentance.
So enter http://www.selmar.si/maribor/  and call to check if is true Smiley

P.S. In order to create something great we need to think different !

Has there been even one person aside from the creators of this, that have had any money back so far?

BrockNLand1

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:18:03 PM

Can I suggest moving this thread from "Service Announcements" to "Service Discussion"?
Prion1942

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:30:45 AM

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/164782/188478623/stock-vector-vector-urban-concept-in-flat-style-skyscrapers-and-modern-tall-buildings-city-illustration-188478623.jpg
mataincur

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:32:49 AM

Hi, this is my first post and since I'm from Arad, Romania, I can tell you how things are from my experience with these guys and their business. What you need to understand is that Romania, especially Arad, has been the target of such schemes for a long time. For example, CARITAS or Delphin, the latter being reported in this video
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL29618651B3032F27&t=19&v=RRUQJcHDCZM
were schemes which took money from people promising huge revenues from the initial investment, organizing conferences where people would be motivated and brainwashed. So Romania has a history of these schemes. It seems that we, the romanians, are more stupid and gullible.

I have been involved in MLM schemes such as Amway (where i lost about 200 euros, about a month's wage), Life-Care and I know about some banking schemes. So, a few years ago I got a call from a church guy that I knew vaguely telling me that he knew about my leadership abilities and that he wanted to tell me about this new amazing chance at making easy money. I met up with him and another guy called Danci Matei. The last guy is Romanian, he went abroad in Italy and worked there for a while and then decided to come back to Romania to try Sitetalk, yes, that's the business he wanted to show me. He told me that he had earned about 3.000 euros in 2 1/2 months with this business. It presented itself as a social marketing site, promising a huge boom upon it's launch.
They insisted in telling me that if I sign up now with a payment starting at 250 euros, I would get a secure place in some scheme and get a lot of money at the end. I listened to them presenting their business and politely refused them. That was about 4 years ago, back in 2011.

Then I got a call from another church guy (looks like church guys stick to stupid schemes instead of honest work) telling me that I would get a call from some other guy to arrange a meeting - I said ok. I went to the meeting and this guy starts telling me the exact same shit that Matei Danci told me with Sitetalk a few years prior, only to find out that he's behind this new business as well. ByXpress it was called... and still is. So I listened and this guy told me how there is this new search engine / social website / online market / gamestore / whatever and how, upont it's launch date, it's going to be bigger and better than Google... So I said 'Wait, wait...' and asked if he knew about Sitetalk, and he said that ByXpress is owned by the Sitetalk founders, only that they parted or something like that, and that the team from Sitetalk is now in ByXpress - FUCK!

MCOIN IS JUST TRAILING ON BICTOIN's SUCCESS, a parasyte, a scam.

Just a reminder: I have a good friend who was in a car accident and got a settlement in which he was paid about 15.000 euros, 6.000 of which he invested in Sitetalk and never got back - his own words. Sad.

It seems to me that the founders of this company saw that people trust Google, so they turned this scheme and put the search engine excuse first, so that it would seem legit and power-promising, like Google. Also, the guy explained a system based on exclusivity - 'Get in now with 1200 euros to get your place secured, but do it now, not later, because now it's not launched yet' - sounds familiar? Also, the Delphin scheme that i mentioned earlier was from Gibraltar, just like ByXpress.

The news where the house was sold with MCOIN is fake, i have a good friend with a high position in Arad, and he told me that it was just a publicity stunt, all those involved were insiders from the business. Legal actions are being taken against them but so far nothig has happened. Also, you might hear of a guy that bought a BMW with MCOIN, but what you don'r hear is that the 2 fresh owners are a couple with a long history in MLM - Amway, Lifecare and Lioness, so on - and ponzy schemes. They bought it from a dealer who (the owner) was in on the business (from Turkey I believe) and was willing to make the tranzaction at his own risc. Nothing is true, and the sad part is that the people involved actually believe it's legit.

I'm afraid I left out some important details and I apoligise in advance but these things were brewing inside of me for some time because I was there when these schemes were at their beginning in Arad and I just can't stand to see so many people fooled by this system.

Oh, and needles to say that I got calls from all the shady people that I know invinting me in this scheme, up to the point where I literally asked one of them upfront if he's calling me about ByXpress and he said yes... My father got a call from one of his friend in the car parts business and told him the usual brainwash story, but my father is old school and this is their conversation:

Father: How many money did you invest so far?
Guy: 1600 euros...
Father: And how much money do you have in your hand out of those?
Guy: Well, you don't understand, that's not how this works... About 500 euros...
Father: Nice talking to you.

Note: My father was a victim of CARITAS, similar to Delphin, so he's seasoned Smiley

Good luck to you all.
rav3n_pl
Legendary

Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003

Don`t panic! Organize!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 02:13:27 PM

I have been involved in MLM schemes such as Amway (where i lost about 200 euros, about a month's wage), Life-Care and I know about some banking schemes.
Sorry, but why you are comparing product-based MLMs to ByXpress?
Also, if you are unsuccessful in this type of business, why start over and flame how bad it is?

ByXpress is community-based and you can do free registration.
If you not want build MLM structure you can just invest in mining, sit and wait.
How it goes, and how much you get (or lose) is only up to you.

1Rav3nkMayCijuhzcYemMiPYsvcaiwHni  Bitcoin stuff on my OneDrive
My RPC CoinControl for any coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929954
Some stuff on https://github.com/Rav3nPL/
mataincur

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:34:57 PM

I don't think that MLM structures are similar to ponzy schemes. I just included some of my past experience without intentionally comparing them because they are not the same. MLM usually gives you something in return for your money, for example in AMWAY I received some products and lots of promises and Life-Care still is, in my opinion, one of the best MLM structures with great products. Indeed, MLM is not the same thing as a ponzy scheme. ByXpress to me is a ponzy scheme and MCOIN is just a speculation of the market and is based on the image of BITCOIN.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, you said something about not starting over and later flaming about it... ByXpress is just a reboot of Sitetalk, literally, but an enhanced version, since the Sitetalk idea lost it's ground to the powerful Facebook and was doomed from it's start. And as I said earlier, most of the people from Sitetalk simply migrated over to ByXpress. I was groomed all the way by it's members because 'I had potential', and yes, I did have an awesome team in Life-Care.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: