Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.realgg.nl is a SCAM SITE  (Read 4077 times)
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 03:55:59 PM

I'm just pointing out red flags. 

All members I have traded with provided some type of verification.   ElitePork is the only one who chose not to verify anything.  Then ElitePork says he's traded with gensen and gensen can vouch for him.  Now in this thread gensen is being accused of scammy behavior.

We need to encourage a vibrant, honest trading community.

Unless proven otherwise it seems ElitePork and gensen are at this time questionable trading partners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
david.D

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 04:01:42 PM

TNX to BCB.
Try to find TRUE!
ElitePork
Donator

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 04:04:55 PM

I think it's fine if you guys don't want to trade with me if I didn't provide any verification as I want to be anonymous over the net.
But gensen did trade with me and i can provide screenshots.

So believe it or not, up to you. I'm not here for a war but to find BTC.
Ciaoz
EP
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 04:32:36 PM

I'm not sure how does the accusation of me = gensen comes about. But I am not him.

Proof of him sending me BTC, taken from my mobile so there is no way I can edit it.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/photolxl.jpg/

Admins/Mods should be able to check our IPs but skeptical people will start thinking about VPN...

@John,
Yes, we can find reputable BTC exchanger but everyone starts from small... So we should give chance to this guy.

To err is human, to forgive is divine.
Regards
EP
As I've stated above, I don't really trust both sides of the story personally - either the scammer accusations or the vouches. This site does not have the usual characteristics of a scam site, but I would however use a more reputable exchanger to save the headaches incurred as there is money at stake.

Just my BTC0.2, don't take it personally.  Wink
david.D

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 04:37:38 PM

my wallet still empty.
realgg.nl scammer(((
if some body know when i can sell ukash and buy BTC please write me.
Best regards
David
gensen

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 08:17:30 PM

my wallet still empty.
realgg.nl scammer(((
Best regards
David

Hi david i sent you a couple emails whit your order status!

Real G&G Exchange Buy, Sell Bitcoin and Litecoin www.btctotal.com
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 12:43:23 AM

Bitcoin Nordic accepts CashU, which in turn allows UKash vouchers for adding funds.

- http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/UKash
 - http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin_Nordic

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

ElitePork
Donator

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 03:25:45 AM

Hi david,
Please update us so we know what's going on and what's true.
I just completed another 220USD exchange with him
EP
toonevdb

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 02:37:55 PM

Hello,

I've probably been stupid..
I ordered an exchange of €7 Ukash to Bitcoin on the realgg.nl website.
After completing the order, I immediately received a email confirming the order.
However after 3 days, I haven't received any bitcoin.

I contacted the owner both through this site by PM and at info@realgg.nl.
I hope to receive a reply and my bitcoins..

If I do not, I will file a police complaint as this is theft.

Meh..
gensen

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2012, 04:14:04 PM

Hello,

Please read http://www.realgg.nl/index.php/terms-of-service

Ordering and Payment Limits
The minimum value for ordering currencies on-line is €50, the maximum €2000.

Delivery by internet
Orders from monday till vryday between 10:00 AM and 18:00 PM (UTC+01:00 Amsterdam, Berlijn, Bern, Rome, Stoockholm, Wenen) will be handeled in a few hours, but it can take up to 12 hours, if ordered before or after this time it will be handled but they may take some more time to procces.

Thank you.

toonevdb

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 05:34:03 PM

Hello,

@gensen Thanks for the reply. I did not know about the minimum order value..
Also it's been 3 days and with the rather negative comments in this thread, i was almost sure my money was gone.

I'll try to exchange the voucher with someone to check if it's still working.
I can't check it any other way..
Bralim

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 10:30:28 AM

I had a lot of successful orders with Real GG... but I am still waiting for my last one (It's been already a bit longer then a whole week).
Last week I received an E-Mail about some security issues with will be fixed as soon as possible and that they would send out the BTC straight afterwards... WTF? What kind of security issues???
That's really strange and I am surprised and disappointed, since I was used to a very good service of Real GG in the past.

Haven't seen my money yet... I'm wondering if I will ever see some of it again! 
gensen

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 09:20:15 PM

I had a lot of successful orders with Real GG... but I am still waiting for my last one (It's been already a bit longer then a whole week).
Last week I received an E-Mail about some security issues with will be fixed as soon as possible and that they would send out the BTC straight afterwards... WTF? What kind of security issues???
That's really strange and I am surprised and disappointed, since I was used to a very good service of Real GG in the past.

Haven't seen my money yet... I'm wondering if I will ever see some of it again! 

Hey Bralim,

I now make some considerations to the duped customers who have sent me money through moneybookers so you guys can get their money back quickly, before the problem is solved with Moneybookers because I really do not know how long it will take!

What is The Moneybookers security problem?
Many customers paid Bitoins With Moneybookers, Moneybookers here by Froze my account to check where  the money comes from and whether it has nothing to do with money laundering and terrorist financing.

Until the investigation is over I can not get my money and if Moneybookers does not trust everything they will Rollback transfers. This way I can lose money if I'm paying customers BTC now.

I hope you understand this nasty situation and I'd do really everything to everyone for a quick solution.

Kind Regards Genni

gensen

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 09:25:07 PM

Hello,

@gensen Thanks for the reply. I did not know about the minimum order value..
Also it's been 3 days and with the rather negative comments in this thread, i was almost sure my money was gone.

I'll try to exchange the voucher with someone to check if it's still working.
I can't check it any other way..

Hello Toonevdb,

Did it worked out whit the voucher and did you find address where you can check the value of it?

Maybe you can take a look at Ukash.com and try to Split and combine the voucher.

Cheers

toonevdb

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 12:35:24 AM

Hello Toonevdb,

Did it worked out whit the voucher and did you find address where you can check the value of it?

Maybe you can take a look at Ukash.com and try to Split and combine the voucher.

Cheers

Yes, the voucher was still valid. I was able to split it
Justaguy

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:29:53 PM

I made a few transactions with this seller, awesome support, prompt and polite replies.
I am sure that whoever complains in the manner that OP did, is just a scammer or someone underage that doesn't know how any form of support works.
Gensen is really professional and i am sure even if he made any mistake, he would happily correct it without hesitation.

Also, Gen, thanks for all the smooth transactions, i am glad that there are people even thousands of km away from me that are able to honour even the smallest business deals and i can trust.
gensen

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 09:23:24 AM

I made a few transactions with this seller, awesome support, prompt and polite replies.
I am sure that whoever complains in the manner that OP did, is just a scammer or someone underage that doesn't know how any form of support works.
Gensen is really professional and i am sure even if he made any mistake, he would happily correct it without hesitation.

Also, Gen, thanks for all the smooth transactions, i am glad that there are people even thousands of km away from me that are able to honour even the smallest business deals and i can trust.

Thanks for nice Feedback, i really appreciate you as trusted customer.

Thank you.

Gensen

subhuman

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 01:54:18 AM

i haven't done any business with "realgg.nl" yet. i've just ordered a visa card, where i should cash out btc's. the whole order process was a catastrophe. after i've paid, i received an automatic message, that my order will be processed as soon as possible. i waited about 3-weeks, but didn't receive a msg., that my card has already been shipped. so i urged via mail. they say, that the card is still processing & i should be patient. so i waited another 2-3-weeks. after this time, i warned "realgg.nl"-support, that i will declare their site as scam on several sites i know. (webpage-checker) in the end, it took 2 1/2 months till i received my "btc-credit card"... - but NOT the one i've ordered, with my real name on it! instead card holders name is "john do" or something...

now my question: i've read the thread and it obviously smells like scam, but were their any recent exchanges, etc. with this exchanger?

regards,
subhuman  Roll Eyes
hulk

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:06:25 AM

Thanks for sharing, good to know before someone else get scammed again.. Hate those scammers..

hulk

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:13:31 AM

i haven't done any business with "realgg.nl" yet. i've just ordered a visa card, where i should cash out btc's. the whole order process was a catastrophe. after i've paid, i received an automatic message, that my order will be processed as soon as possible. i waited about 3-weeks, but didn't receive a msg., that my card has already been shipped. so i urged via mail. they say, that the card is still processing & i should be patient. so i waited another 2-3-weeks. after this time, i warned "realgg.nl"-support, that i will declare their site as scam on several sites i know. (webpage-checker) in the end, it took 2 1/2 months till i received my "btc-credit card"... - but NOT the one i've ordered, with my real name on it! instead card holders name is "john do" or something...

now my question: i've read the thread and it obviously smells like scam, but were their any recent exchanges, etc. with this exchanger?

regards,
subhuman  Roll Eyes

I just realised that this post was 1 year ago, why did you bump old topics...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: