Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:49:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INFOGRAPHIC : TOP 10 BITCOIN EXCHANGES  (Read 2781 times)
Farghaly (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:45:25 PM

INFOGRAPHIC : TOP 10 BITCOIN EXCHANGES (BASED ON DAILY VOLUME)
http://www.cryptowolfs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/top-10-bitcoin-exchanges-1.jpg
Source:
http://www.cryptowolfs.com/infographic/infographic-top-10-bitcoin-exchanges-based-on-daily-volume/
validium

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:29:09 AM

Btcchina still on top i see. Looks like the Chinese love their bitcoins.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:41:53 PM

BTC China volume  Shocked Where is Huobi?

Since when is Bittrex considered a Bitcoin exchange? They only trade altcoins.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:02:13 PM

In terms of volume for Chinese exchanges, it's OKCoin, then BTCChina, and then Huobi.

I believe they are getting their OKCoin volume purely from the international market spot exchange, which is the lowest volume of all 6 of OKCoin's BTC orderbooks. Their international exchange isn't even Chinese-based - it's a Singapore company and is meant to serve customers in every country.

If they're including Bitfinex, they need to include 796 and OKCoin futures markets.

This infographic is a joke. Whoever made it is clueless and doesn't actually know anything about any of these exchanges, besides maybe Bitstamp.

bitpickio

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:57:58 PM

BTC China volume  Shocked Where is Huobi?
In terms of volume for Chinese exchanges, it's OKCoin, then BTCChina, and then Huobi.

I believe they are getting their OKCoin volume purely from the international market spot exchange, which is the lowest volume of all 6 of OKCoin's BTC orderbooks. Their international exchange isn't even Chinese-based - it's a Singapore company and is meant to serve customers in every country.

If they're including Bitfinex, they need to include 796 and OKCoin futures markets.

This infographic is a joke. Whoever made it is clueless and doesn't actually know anything about any of these exchanges, besides maybe Bitstamp.

Thanks everybody for your comments, We've totally depended on the sources we mentioned at the end of the infographic, may be they have some wrong numbers and information, Please anyone sees a wrong information here, tell us and provide a source for the right one and we'll edit it in the infographic immediately.

And about the title, yes, i think it should be "Cryptocurrencies exchanges" not bitcoin, as we've mentioned some altcoins exchanges.
Bitcoins101

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Thanks everybody for your comments, We've totally depended on the sources we mentioned at the end of the infographic, may be they have some wrong numbers and information, Please anyone sees a wrong information here, tell us and provide a source for the right one and we'll edit it in the infographic immediately.

And about the title, yes, i think it should be "Cryptocurrencies exchanges" not bitcoin, as we've mentioned some altcoins exchanges.

Here are the current 24hr volumes for the 3 most liquid exchanges (for the past 24hrs...I'm sure you can find averages, but I'm not going to look for them myself):

OKCoin.cn orderbook: 195,104 BTC
OKCoin.com orderbook: 79,953 BTC
OKCoin.com futures orderbook (leveraged): 574,920 BTC

BTCChina main orderbook: 213,614 BTC

Huobi main orderbook: 125,240 BTC

796.com also probably has nearly as much volume, but that's leveraged up to 50x. You need to make a decision whether or not to include leverage in the equation - Bitfinex offers leverage on their main orderbook, so they'd pretty much be out entirely if we're not including leveraged orderbooks.

Huobi and some of the other Chinese exchanges also have some subsidiaries like BitVC, which likely are also in the top 10. I didn't really go into detail here and some of these exchanges may have other orderbooks with extra volume, too - just trying to lead this in the right direction, not do everything myself.

Source for the figures: their respective websites as well as https://bitcoinwisdom.com/

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:12:36 PM

Good idea to redo everything.

Cryptsy shouldn't be mentioned as they only have 50 to 100XBT volume on average. (I'm talking about XBT/USD)

Bter XBT/fiat is also nothing to shout out about, their volume is mainly generated by altcoins.

Bitcoins101

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:43:06 PM

Good idea to redo everything.

Cryptsy shouldn't be mentioned as they only have 50 to 100XBT volume on average. (I'm talking about XBT/USD)

Bter XBT/fiat is also nothing to shout out about, their volume is mainly generated by altcoins.

I agree - you're smarter than you think, just go on the exchanges themselves to actually get an idea of how each of them work and the different orderbooks they have. You'll learn a lot about each exchange just by spending a few minutes looking at the actual thing and you'll be able to create a a pretty accurate infographic.

arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:47:54 AM

BTC China volume  Shocked Where is Huobi?

Here are the current 24hr volumes for the 3 most liquid exchanges (for the past 24hrs...I'm sure you can find averages, but I'm not going to look for them myself):

OKCoin.cn orderbook: 195,104 BTC
OKCoin.com orderbook: 79,953 BTC
OKCoin.com futures orderbook (leveraged): 574,920 BTC

BTCChina main orderbook: 213,614 BTC

Huobi main orderbook: 125,240 BTC

796.com also probably has nearly as much volume, but that's leveraged up to 50x. You need to make a decision whether or not to include leverage in the equation - Bitfinex offers leverage on their main orderbook, so they'd pretty much be out entirely if we're not including leveraged orderbooks.

Huobi and some of the other Chinese exchanges also have some subsidiaries like BitVC, which likely are also in the top 10. I didn't really go into detail here and some of these exchanges may have other orderbooks with extra volume, too - just trying to lead this in the right direction, not do everything myself.

Source for the figures: their respective websites as well as https://bitcoinwisdom.com/

This is a clear evidence that Chinese exchanges are the market leader in bitcoin (i.e., "Chinese exchanges rally, and the others follow".) I see it as a clear indication of manipulation. Chinese exchanges gooses the price, and the others follow the TA slavishly.

TehZomB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:21:04 PM

are there any exchanges that take deposit with US domestic wire? not trying to pay those international fees.
stellar1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:26:43 AM

All BTC traders and wannabe traders should see this post before putting on their next trades.

Good post. Please keep updating it.
slacknation

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:11:47 PM

misleading comparison of markets, service area and volume but pretty nice pic anyway
PavementBlackTop

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:26:28 PM

This is a great infographic. I use Coinbase most of the time for convenience reasons. I wonder if one day BTC ATM's will rank.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 09:35:40 PM

In the near future Turkish Exchange site BTCTurk (Which is a golden partner of Bitcoin Foundation check here: https://bitcoinfoundation.org/members/ (BTCTrader) ) will be on this infographic!
Turkish exchage: https://btcturk.com/
Daily trade is ower 500 BTC now!
They've 2500+ BTC on the cold wallet! http://audit.btctrader.com/

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:27:58 AM

That is ridiculous.

Do you mean the USD markets? And if it's only the comparison of the volume, why can't see LakeBTC?
The volume of LakeBTC and BTC-e are almostly the same. Of course, I think Bitcoin is only calculated because your top 10 that means for bitcoin exchange.  http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/

And these is not coupled with their markets of CNY, you know chinese has a lot of such giant exchange, like LakeBTC and Huobi. http://www.coindesk.com/huobi-lakebtc-added-coindesk-bitcoin-price-index/

JohnLennon

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:21:37 PM

Very informative, thank you!
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:32:06 AM

That is ridiculous.

Do you mean the USD markets? And if it's only the comparison of the volume, why can't see LakeBTC?
The volume of LakeBTC and BTC-e are almostly the same. Of course, I think Bitcoin is only calculated because your top 10 that means for bitcoin exchange.  http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/

And these is not coupled with their markets of CNY, you know chinese has a lot of such giant exchange, like LakeBTC and Huobi. http://www.coindesk.com/huobi-lakebtc-added-coindesk-bitcoin-price-index/
this are two list for top exchanges:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_real-time_trading_exchanges
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:25:13 AM

Bitfinex at 191$ while bitstamp is at 183$! Any idea why?
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:20:05 AM

there are variations on selling and buiyng on several sites i do use cryptsy and poloniex but those are not for usd are for alt to btc and vice versa i use localbitcoins for the usd or euro to btc and vice versa soo the price its a bit low then the expected

Maxiride

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:01:02 AM

Why on hitbtc the lowest amount that can be placed is 0.01 BTC? Is there any exchange that allow trading with lower amounts?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: