Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod Identity Found...If he has hurt you, join in. Do a service to all.  (Read 15754 times)
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:28:34 AM

I've always wondered what would happen to someone who gets doxxed. He gets weird stuff in mail ? What could a bunch of angry scammer nerds possibly do.
uhbvcxz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:29:35 AM

Vod's Identity found. Recent info though suggests he has moved.

His username link here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30747

I will also pay $5 extra for any phone number that is related to him or his family.

Thank you.

In all reality, if you can truly prove to me he is Vod the reward will be higher. However, most can only offer tips or "most likely its him" proof.

i dont think why are you looking for VOD related phone number !! want to black male ? him Tongue he is a good guy always help !!

gr8 English, would r8 8/8
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 10:37:53 AM

I've always wondered what would happen to someone who gets doxxed. He gets weird stuff in mail ? What could a bunch of angry scammer nerds possibly do.

Not sure.  This guy actually went out of his way to create a fake Facebook account and try to friend me earlier today.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008506832143

Shows his intent and lack of honesty.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:56:08 AM

Seems vod can't go a week without someone trying to dox him or accusing him of been a pedo  Roll Eyes.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:31:34 PM

This guy is trying so hard, If you can't handle your consequences of your past actions either leave and/or move on like it never happened.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
sangwan1212

Activity: 70

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options&#9

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:58:10 PM

Maybe i shouldn't interrupt but there is something i would like to say .

OP is hurt because you gave him -ve trust as far as i can understand , being a very old member and having red mark is bad for anyone, maybe you can remove it and he may apologies to you and everything is sorted out.

This is not a service anymore i think, i am sorry if i was wrong.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 01:23:36 PM

OP is hurt because you gave him -ve trust as far as i can understand , being a very old member and having red mark is bad for anyone, maybe you can remove it and he may apologies to you and everything is sorted out.

Of course the OP had a choice.  He could have contacted me and I may have removed the negative feedback if it was invalid.  But instead he choose to put out a bounty out on personal information, and now is posting lies about me. 

We each have to live with our actions!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sangwan1212

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:09:22 PM

Of course the OP had a choice.  He could have contacted me and I may have removed the negative feedback if it was invalid.  But instead he choose to put out a bounty out on personal information, and now is posting lies about me. 

True, but sometimes we don't know what we are doing when we are in anger. 500+ activity account getting red mark is really upset for anyone yet getting -ve feedback may be solved with contacting the person Smiley

vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:12:14 PM

meh Vods one of those people thats outspoken you either gonna like the guy or hate him (i personally like the fact he speaks his mind) as for the OP hes just a complete TOOL!!! the fact hes trying to track down Vod (cant be that hard im pretty sure hes not trying to hide) makes him well a nob at best

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:18:22 PM

Meh, my experience in life has shown me the ones that shout, scream and threaten, 99% of the time are all hot air and don't do nothing.
It's the quiet ones you need to watch. They are the dangerous ones.

vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:21:40 PM

just been looking at Ops feedback even before Vod he looks like a very shifty guy and i wouldnt have done any deal with him with or without Vods feedback. as for the loan/mistake the OP a tool. if someone sends you coins by mistake you dont offer to send the guy back a USD value of the coins. as you havnt cashed them to USD so in tern your just throwing an insult in his face. no wonder you got negative feedback. hell if i spent money at a shop and gave them a bit to much they dont negotiate on the change im going to get do they?

youd have been better off either
A. giving him the whole amount back
B. not even saying anything

as for whether or not it was a loan ill have to look through more info  

KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:22:06 PM

Vod doesn't remove negative posts, he won't even consider it. He just keeps it there and ignores you. One of my suppliers is very unhappy, they did moneypak business with me through here for last couple months and now see me as unable to do so because you've put red trust on my account. I have the hotel name you and your friend are staying at...watch yourself when your there is what he told me. I gave him everyone on you of course.

Scared little Vod changed all his facebook settings but that doesn't matter I already have it all. All of his friends will be spammed and they will know it is because of him. Remember what happened to Joey the real scammer, Vod? Yeah that'll be you and your friends. Trust me Vod I know how to make your life hell and it will be done. 2 of your friends' names and addresses have been found already. Still waiting to hear back from my friend who has the ability to search sold properties and where the previous owners moved to. You messed with the wrong person buddy. That is the last I'll post here. Sending this thread to every person you've left negative trust to as well.

If you have received negative trust and want all the more info I have on Vod and his friends and where they'll be in Mexico February 2015 and all that juicy info, PM me. I'll gladly give it to you, whatever your reasons are for wanting them  Smiley

sangwan1212

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:25:27 PM

Vod doesn't remove negative posts, he won't even consider it. He just keeps it there and ignores you. One of my suppliers is very unhappy, they did moneypak business with me through here for last couple months and now see me as unable to do so because you've put red trust on my account. I have the hotel name you and your friend are staying at...watch yourself when your there is what he told me. I gave him everyone on you of course.

Scared little Vod changed all his facebook settings but that doesn't matter I already have it all. All of his friends will be spammed and they will know it is because of him. Remember what happened to Joey the real scammer, Vod? Yeah that'll be you and your friends. Trust me Vod I know how to make your life hell and it will be done. 2 of your friends' names and addresses have been found already. Still waiting to hear back from my friend who has the ability to search sold properties and where the previous owners moved to. You messed with the wrong person buddy. That is the last I'll post here. Sending this thread to every person you've left negative trust to as well.

If you have received negative trust and want all the more info I have on Vod and his friends and where they'll be in Mexico February 2015 and all that juicy info, PM me. I'll gladly give it to you, whatever your reasons are for wanting them  Smiley

See i agree, let me ask Vod to remove the -ve trust if he can

Please Vod remove the -ve feedback if you want and lets close this drama here only Smiley

Trying to help you both nothing else Smiley

Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:29:36 PM

More like getting a SWAT team sent to your house, phone calls day and night, loads of pizza being ordered, hmm. Drugs sent to your house and then being reported to the police.

There's tons of shit you can do.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:35:10 PM

More like getting a SWAT team sent to your house, phone calls day and night, loads of pizza being ordered, hmm. Drugs sent to your house and then being reported to the police.

There's tons of shit you can do.
Some good ideas here!

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:37:59 PM

It seems you should have just paid those 2 btc, bro

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219526.80

Edit: Please don't hurt me

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:39:46 PM

It seems you should have just paid those 2 btc, bro

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219526.80

Edit: Please don't hurt me

I don't see why is it bad for having Vods trust on people who did something wrong.I have been scammed by a person, who didn't have a red trust. Well, I know it was my responsibility to, but sometimes people miss it. Vod doesn't give a neg trust to people he has no proof against.

evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:25:28 PM

Looks like Vod is up to his old tricks again, accusing people without any evidence and trolling because work is slow and he's bored.

If you want an example of how 'reasonable' Vod is, just look back to the back and forth we had. I am a full member, was around here for a while, never scammed anyone and had successful positive trades with no issues. Vod misunderstood something, instantly gave me negative and refused to remove it. We faught for weeks. After I had exposed him to many on the forum for his true nature he began making alt accounts and calling myself and anyone that sided with me a pedophile as well as leaving them negative feedback.

This guy is the biggest abuser on this forum and until one day he's removed from the default trust circle, he will continue to abuse for amusement. The guy is a mega-troll posing as a scam buster / do-gooder. The guy is mixed up in the head and needs meds and the people that put him in default trust enable him.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:37:49 PM

im waiting for the actions  Cheesy no harm, i do not know both of you guys, i just want to see some actions and not just bull crap here Smiley
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:45:49 PM

Looks like Vod is up to his old tricks again, accusing people without any evidence and trolling because work is slow and he's bored.

If you want an example of how 'reasonable' Vod is, just look back to the back and forth we had. I am a full member, was around here for a while, never scammed anyone and had successful positive trades with no issues. Vod misunderstood something, instantly gave me negative and refused to remove it. We faught for weeks. After I had exposed him to many on the forum for his true nature he began making alt accounts and calling myself and anyone that sided with me a pedophile as well as leaving them negative feedback.

This guy is the biggest abuser on this forum and until one day he's removed from the default trust circle, he will continue to abuse for amusement. The guy is a mega-troll posing as a scam buster / do-gooder. The guy is mixed up in the head and needs meds and the people that put him in default trust enable him.

Just reading now...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704289.msg8735000#msg8735000

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: