Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod Identity Found...If he has hurt you, join in. Do a service to all.  (Read 15758 times)
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:10:50 PM

You know how I know it is you? You recently changed your forum password. Ironically a couple days ago according to facebook your accounts were hacked and you lost $800 in BTC as well. What are the odds two people with the same name are hacked within days of each other? Very unlikely. So yeah keep trying but once I make some phone calls tomorrow, I'll be able to fully doxx you. I'm sure all of the people you've left negative rep for would also love the information.

I'll be waiting with baited breath!   Cheesy

Again, scammer, my info cost is $50,000 in bitcoin, to an escrow.  
Although I neither have any interest in buying Vod's contact information nor do I have an extra $50k, I don't think this would be a very good investment. Anyone willing to pay this much obviously wants to harass you and once the harassment level reaches a certain point you can simply change your phone number and the information would become worthless.

Although there are probably enough scammers on here that are mad at Vod for foiling their scam attempt that someone could potentially resell his information for less money but to more people that you could theoretically make a profit.

EDIT:
Whatever Vod, I don't care what you say now, just please someone get me Vod's full information. I will make it worth your while in the end, I promise you that.

Keep in mind this guy is a scammer, and you won't get any coin for your efforts.   Wink
Unlike a real scammer, I will accept escrow for something like this.

Ok scammer, put up some coin to an escrow.  I'd be happy to escrow for you.  
lol
EDIT2: seasons greetings Smiley

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 11:52:23 PM

Vod doesn't remove negative posts, he won't even consider it. He just keeps it there and ignores you. One of my suppliers is very unhappy, they did moneypak business with me through here for last couple months and now see me as unable to do so because you've put red trust on my account. I have the hotel name you and your friend are staying at...watch yourself when your there is what he told me. I gave him everyone on you of course.

Scared little Vod changed all his facebook settings but that doesn't matter I already have it all. All of his friends will be spammed and they will know it is because of him. Remember what happened to Joey the real scammer, Vod? Yeah that'll be you and your friends. Trust me Vod I know how to make your life hell and it will be done. 2 of your friends' names and addresses have been found already. Still waiting to hear back from my friend who has the ability to search sold properties and where the previous owners moved to. You messed with the wrong person buddy. That is the last I'll post here. Sending this thread to every person you've left negative trust to as well.

If you have received negative trust and want all the more info I have on Vod and his friends and where they'll be in Mexico February 2015 and all that juicy info, PM me. I'll gladly give it to you, whatever your reasons are for wanting them  Smiley

You have the name of the hotel I'm staying at do you?   Roll Eyes

You know where I'll be in Mexico in February eh?   Roll Eyes

You have addresses of my friends, do you?  Wow!   Roll Eyes

Post the name of the hotel I'm staying at, or forever be known as a liar.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:56:07 PM

Vod doesn't remove negative posts, he won't even consider it. He just keeps it there and ignores you. One of my suppliers is very unhappy, they did moneypak business with me through here for last couple months and now see me as unable to do so because you've put red trust on my account. I have the hotel name you and your friend are staying at...watch yourself when your there is what he told me. I gave him everyone on you of course.

Scared little Vod changed all his facebook settings but that doesn't matter I already have it all. All of his friends will be spammed and they will know it is because of him. Remember what happened to Joey the real scammer, Vod? Yeah that'll be you and your friends. Trust me Vod I know how to make your life hell and it will be done. 2 of your friends' names and addresses have been found already. Still waiting to hear back from my friend who has the ability to search sold properties and where the previous owners moved to. You messed with the wrong person buddy. That is the last I'll post here. Sending this thread to every person you've left negative trust to as well.

If you have received negative trust and want all the more info I have on Vod and his friends and where they'll be in Mexico February 2015 and all that juicy info, PM me. I'll gladly give it to you, whatever your reasons are for wanting them  Smiley

You have the name of the hotel I'm staying at do you?   Roll Eyes

You know where I'll be in Mexico in February eh?   Roll Eyes

You have addresses of my friends, do you?  Wow!   Roll Eyes

Post the name of the hotel I'm staying at, or forever be known as a liar.   Wink

If you were planning to go to Mexico in February I should think he already knows too much

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 12:00:24 AM

If you were planning to go to Mexico in February I should think he already knows too much

I'm not planning a trip to Mexico in February.  He is nothing but a scam artist - a liar.  He needs to save face so he will post whatever.

I've been living in the same house for years and he is posting that I recently moved.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:06:43 AM

Vod doesn't give a neg trust to people he has no proof against.

You could not be more wrong here.

In my case, he did it just to spite me because his reason for giving me negative trust had nothing to do with evidence or proof originally, later he admitted that and said he was leaving it because I agrued with him about it and because I challenged him and pointed out all the BS and misinformation he had, he said he was leaving it there because I pissed him off (not because i was not trustworthy or have ever done anything untrustworthy). Not to mention all of the pedo nonsense he did against me when I made him mad.

There's plenty on this forum and shows exactly what I'm talking about. He leave me neg trust simply because I argued with him.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 12:12:37 AM

Not to mention all of the pedo nonsense he did against me when I made him mad.

That right there is the reason for your negative trust - you lie constantly.   Undecided

evershawn

Activity: 308

Vod is a liar

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:21:41 AM

That right there is the reason for your negative trust - you made me upset and anyone that makes me upset get's negative default trust put on them. It's my little powertrip around here. I don't actually need to abide by any guidelines or rules for it, I can toss negative trust around for fun because no one can stop me.   Undecided

Fixed.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:52:22 AM

Maybe i shouldn't interrupt but there is something i would like to say .

OP is hurt because you gave him -ve trust as far as i can understand , being a very old member and having red mark is bad for anyone, maybe you can remove it and he may apologies to you and everything is sorted out.

This is not a service anymore i think, i am sorry if i was wrong.

Of course the OP had a choice.  He could have contacted me and I may have removed the negative feedback if it was invalid.  But instead he choose to put out a bounty out on personal information, and now is posting lies about me. 

We each have to live with our actions!
I really don't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between the scammers of the forum and Vod, but I can confirm this is not true. Vod gave me negative trust for selling accounts, and I sent him a PM laying out my argument as to why I thought his negative trust is invalid and he removed it within a few minutes of me sending my PM. I personally think Vod is a fair person and is willing to listen to a valid, logically argument. 
I would think he probably changed his facebook settings because he does not want to be harassed in RL and does not want his friends to get harassed (enough of that happens on here). While I do enjoy reading all these "I hate vod" threads (as the logic in them is ridiculous, and Vod seems to be exceptionally good at trolling the trolls - it also shows that he is keeping scammers from being able to be successful on the forum and makes it safer to conduct business on here), I think this does cross the line. Also harassing him as you describe above is probably considered stalking in much of the US (and probably Canada too) so you could potentially end up in jail and/or with a criminal record, which I do not think is worth negative trust on an internet forum about bitcoin.
I don't think Mexico is very nice in February. Do you know why he is going in the winter? I have read that Vod was able to retire early from his mining proceeds so I would think he could afford to take a vacation in the "on" season. I might be able to give you a "+1" for this information (with Vod as escrow of course)
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:55:43 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 01:19:44 AM by opossum

That right there is the reason for your negative trust - you made me upset and anyone that makes me upset get's negative default trust put on them. It's my little powertrip around here. I don't actually need to abide by any guidelines or rules for it, I can toss negative trust around for fun because no one can stop me.   Undecided

Fixed.
You aren't the only person who was negative trusted as a result of your fight with Vod. You received one additional negative trust and one positive trust that was clearly meant to be negative, all that say you lie constantly. I think it is safe to say that in your case your trust is valid

EDIT: I have bolded the words that Vod actually wrote, and the rest were added by evershawn in his reply (this is somewhat of a flaw in SMF)

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:16:30 AM

That right there is the reason for your negative trust - you made me upset and anyone that makes me upset get's negative default trust put on them. It's my little powertrip around here. I don't actually need to abide by any guidelines or rules for it, I can toss negative trust around for fun because no one can stop me.   Undecided

Fixed.
You aren't the only person who was negative trusted as a result of your fight with Vod. You received one additional negative trust and one positive trust that was clearly meant to be negative, all that say you lie constantly. I think it is safe to say that in your case your trust is valid

Please note the words quoted were not written by me - Shawn Niderost likes to lie constantly.  You can see my real post above his.   Wink

V.Kodoff

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:35:06 AM

I don't care about the scammer who created that thread,but Vod is deffo a trust abuser and no lifer.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:53:53 AM

I don't think Mexico is very nice in February. Do you know why he is going in the winter? I have read that Vod was able to retire early from his mining proceeds so I would think he could afford to take a vacation in the "on" season. I might be able to give you a "+1" for this information (with Vod as escrow of course)

I went to Mexico twice last year - once in Feb and once in June.  I preferred the Feb one - June was just too hot down in Mexico.   Undecided

ACCTseller

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:59:44 AM

I went to Mexico twice last year - once in Feb and once in June.  I preferred the Feb one - June was just too hot down in Mexico.   Undecided
Well I guess you are probably more used to colder weather then most people. I personally prefer to go on vacation when/where it is hot. I sometimes go to the DL beaches in early May and even then the water is usually too cold for me.

I assume that your posting and/or facebook history reflected the February trip so he probably assumed that you would have a similar vacation schedule next year (many families have a vacation "spot" they go to every year around the same time).
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:21:32 AM

I assume that your posting and/or facebook history reflected the February trip so he probably assumed that you would have a similar vacation schedule next year (many families have a vacation "spot" they go to every year around the same time).

KingOfSports is just making things up.  Notice how he was unable to post the name of the hotel?   Wink

michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:22:26 AM

If you're so forthcoming Vod, then please point me to it yourself.

The original thread is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219526.60

But, like a typical scammer, you have "covered" your tracks by deleting your posts.    Roll Eyes

Okay okay okay, I want to send you a Christmas card... but I can't afford the $50k. ;(
There's no winners in your sick sadistic game VOD!

ACCTseller

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:01:23 AM

KingOfSports is just making things up.  Notice how he was unable to post the name of the hotel?   Wink
I am talking about last years Mexico trip. If he saw that you went to Mexico last year in February then he would assume that you would go back this February. I agree that he is bluffing about having information on you
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:13:32 AM

By reading this whole thread, still I am confused what is the issue. As per my experience,  "Vod" is a fully trusted person. And always try to help new members being scam. He always give good suggestions. 

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:17:15 AM

By reading this whole thread, still I am confused what is the issue. As per my experience,  "Vod" is a fully trusted person. And always try to help new members being scam. He always give good suggestions. 

On the other hand, he is Canadian Grin

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:18:31 AM

On the other hand, he is Canadian Grin

Peacekeepers of the world!    Grin

Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:42:42 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 04:53:50 AM by Wardrick

Although I don't agree with what you did, I do believe Vod abuses his power in some cases. Some of the negative feedback he left doesn't have a lot to back it up in my opinion. When you received the extra BTC from BigBitz you shoud of held and returned them, what you did to him after he gave you a 2 BTC loan to gamble (out of all things, he must of trusted you), is a dick move.

In my opinion you deserve the negative feedback until you come to an agreement with BigBitz about a repayment option.

Here's a thread where Vod abused his power, someone come in and correct me if I'm wrong - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329358.0  (Vod does a lot of good for the forum but he gets carried away a lot of the time)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: