Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod Identity Found...If he has hurt you, join in. Do a service to all.  (Read 15754 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:21:22 AM

Funny there's like 8 anti-vod threads on this forum, at least.

Vod, you seem to have pissed off a lot of people  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:13:26 AM

Although I don't agree with what you did, I do believe Vod abuses his power in some cases.

I try to be just in my feedback, and I have removed it many times.  No one can be 100% right all the time.

Vod, you seem to have pissed off a lot of people  Cheesy

There are a lot of scammers.   Cheesy

KingofSports can end this all right now, just by posting the name of the Mexican hotel I am staying at in February 2015.

I'll remove his negative trust and bygones can be bygones.

If he doesn't, well he's obviously a liar.  You lie once, who can tell if you are being honest ever?  Wink

To segvec - MJ is dead... stop opening the wound....   Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:26:11 AM

See heres the fun, I guarantee when you go to Cancun this February with your friend:

https://www.facebook.com/donald.nowak.14

that something bad will happen to you. Want to try me? I'm not going to prove to you that I know the name of the hotel because I'm going to let you think I don't know it. Two people you've left trust for me messaged me. I gave them that info. One of them actually lives in Mexico as well as the moneypak supplier you pissed off. See I'll be honest, when it comes to revenge and vindictiveness, I can't be beat. I'll easy pay someone double what I'm scammed for them to end up in the hospital by someone nearby them. Does that make sense? No, but I love revenge.

I will enjoy hearing the pain you endure on your trip, if you even make it back.

Secondly, I have info on 3 of your friends. I will be honest, I was more focused on another aspect in my life today and did not spend as much time pursuing your info as I had wanted. But I am glad to hear your vacation WILL NOT be enjoyable.

You will read this post thinking its all a joke and that all I am is mouth but just wait and see buddy, wait and see. You're going to read this right now and laugh. Tell me about in the comments below it will make me smile honestly since you really don't know how serious I'm being and how you really are in for a rude awaking.

I tried reaching out to your bank this evening. Seems the people I need to talk to are not available right now. I also see that you worked as a security guard. Will look into seeing if I can figure out where - if so that'll be easy to ask if they know what has happened to you since. The bank will be a little hard but with a heartfelt conversation I'm sure they can tell me what you've been up to and where I can find you on a daily mid-week basis.

Although I don't agree with what you did, I do believe Vod abuses his power in some cases.

I try to be just in my feedback, and I have removed it many times.  No one can be 100% right all the time.

KingofSports can end this all right now, just by posting the name of the Mexican hotel I am staying at in February 2015.

If he doesn't, well he's obviously a liar.  You lie once, who can tell if you are being honest ever?  Wink

This quote right here is funny. I proved you straight forwardly lied earlier in this thread, saying it wasn't you that I found on facebook when it was. You deleted many facebook posts but I have screenshots of the last two years of your posts. I knew you would protect/delete your account so before I made any posts I made sure to have all the right info.

So heres your own words right back to you: You lie once, who can tell if you are being honest ever?  Wink

Keep talking Vod, you really don't know when to stop. Its like a kid who keeps digging himself a deeper hole. Different is you've pissed off way too many people and the hole you've been digging for a long time has been your early grave.

-KOS (update tomorrow, morning at latest, currently working on obtaining LLC for second business so this isn't my top priority, the one update that I glad I do have is what I know about your stay this February). Just need to make a couple phone calls to find out the date you're there - assuming my two contacts can't get that info which I doubt they won't be able to on their own. One who I've worked with and one whose account you've ruined just like mine. Keep it up Vod, it will make the future so much better for me when karma finally catches up to you.

And now, goodnight to all. Except Vod of course.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:35:16 AM

See heres the fun, I guarantee when you go to Cancun this February with your friend:

that something bad will happen to you. Want to try me? I'm not going to prove to you that I know the name of the hotel because I'm going to let you think I don't know it.

You don't know the name of my hotel.   Can't get simpler than that.

I'll leave my offer open for this weekend - post of the name of the hotel I am staying at and I will remove all negative feedback against you.  Or even the dates I am staying!
(This gives your imaginary friends time to find the name, right??)

You are obviously lying.  All I had to do was prove you a liar once, and everything else you post is suspicious.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:38:58 AM

making violent threats (online or otherwise) is not only stupid, its a crime.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:41:07 AM

that something bad will happen to you. Want to try me? I'm not going to prove to you that I know the name of the hotel because I'm going to let you think I don't know it.

I'll leave my offer open for this weekend - post of the name of the hotel I am staying at and I will remove all negative feedback against you.  Or even the dates!

Otherwise, you are obviously lying.  All I had to do was prove you a liar once, and everything else you post is suspicious.  Smiley

HE posted it on his facebook, the name is Riu Palace hotel, in February, with his friend as said above, in Cancun. Want to lie more and say you won't remove it cause I'm wrong? Cause I know thats what you're going to do.

One chance Vod to prove you stick to your word.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:43:18 AM

I'll leave my offer open for this weekend - post of the name of the hotel I am staying at and I will remove all negative feedback against you.  Or even the dates!

Otherwise, you are obviously lying.  All I had to do was prove you a liar once, and everything else you post is suspicious.  Smiley

I'm gonna be a nice guy and give you a chance and not post the full name for your protection.

HE posted it on his facebook, the name is RIU ______ hotel, in February, with his friend as said above, in Cancun. Want to lie more and say you won't remove it cause I'm wrong? Cause I know thats what you're going to do.

Yes I do want more.  Post the full name and dates and I'll remove all negative feedback - let EVERYONE call the hotel themselves and verify I am there. Why be selfish?   Roll Eyes

(You're not used to people calling your bluff, are you?)

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:52:14 AM

HE posted it on his facebook, the name is Riu Palace hotel, in February, with his friend as said above, in Cancun. Want to lie more and say you won't remove it cause I'm wrong? Cause I know thats what you're going to do.

Wait a second (you edited your post and one can see by original quote), do you mean the Hotel Riu Vallarta that I stayed at last March with a dozen people?

You going to have people track me down LAST MARCH?   Huh

Come on scammer, post the hotel I am staying at THIS February, along with the dates.  Let everyone call the hotel themselves and see if I am there.  Post the name, fool.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:54:45 AM

Wait a second (you edited your post and one can see by original quote), do you mean the Hotel Riu Vallarta that I stayed at last March with a dozen people?

Come on scammer, post the hotel I am staying at the February, along with the dates.  Let everyone call the hotel themselves and see if I am there.  Post the name, fool.

Oh look you didn't stick to your word, no surprise there. Not surprising. That is the name and you didn't post the dates in your facebook post that you later deleted. Goodnight. See you tomorrow.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:56:22 AM

Come on scammer, post the hotel I am staying at the February, along with the dates.  Let everyone call the hotel themselves and see if I am there.  Post the name, fool.

Oh look you didn't stick to your word, no surprise there.

I'll stick to my word.  Post the hotel I am staying at and the dates I am staying there, and I will remove all negative feedback.  (Offer valid until Monday).

Referencing a year old vacation I took in the past doesn't really count, does it?   Tongue

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:58:48 AM

that something bad will happen to you. Want to try me?

Thats a direct threat. I hope you get banned for this and nobody does business with you.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 07:05:04 AM

that something bad will happen to you. Want to try me?

Thats a direct threat. I hope you get banned for this and nobody does business with you.

No one does business with him already.

I don't understand his mental state.  He could easily shut me up and get an apology by posting the name of the hotel and/or the dates, yet all he does is reference hotels I stayed at last winter.  

Is he trying to protect me for some odd reason?  Not likely, as he has threatened me a couple times already.  He is just full of hot air.

Now I guess I have to contact the people I went to Mexico with last year and let them know a stalker is working their profiles.   Undecided

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 07:14:00 AM

Time to go beddy bye Kingofscams.  We'll still be here tomorrow.  You have all day Sunday to restore your "good" name here.  Good luck.   Roll Eyes

sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:20:06 AM

that something bad will happen to you. Want to try me? I'm not going to prove to you that I know the name of the hotel because I'm going to let you think I don't know it. Two people you've left trust for me messaged me. I gave them that info. One of them actually lives in Mexico as well as the moneypak supplier you pissed off. See I'll be honest, when it comes to revenge and vindictiveness, I can't be beat. I'll easy pay someone double what I'm scammed for them to end up in the hospital by someone nearby them. Does that make sense? No, but I love revenge.

I will enjoy hearing the pain you endure on your trip, if you even make it back.

Secondly, I have info on 3 of your friends. I will be honest, I was more focused on another aspect in my life today and did not spend as much time pursuing your info as I had wanted. But I am glad to hear your vacation WILL NOT be enjoyable.

You will read this post thinking its all a joke and that all I am is mouth but just wait and see buddy, wait and see. You're going to read this right now and laugh. Tell me about in the comments below it will make me smile honestly since you really don't know how serious I'm being and how you really are in for a rude awaking.

I tried reaching out to your bank this evening. Seems the people I need to talk to are not available right now. I also see that you worked as a security guard. Will look into seeing if I can figure out where - if so that'll be easy to ask if they know what has happened to you since. The bank will be a little hard but with a heartfelt conversation I'm sure they can tell me what you've been up to and where I can find you on a daily mid-week basis.

Quoting this for reference, some heavy shit if he's being honest. most probably not though.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
mnporter2001

Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:57:05 AM

This quote right here is funny. I proved you straight forwardly lied earlier in this thread, saying it wasn't you that I found on facebook when it was. You deleted many facebook posts but I have screenshots of the last two years of your posts. I knew you would protect/delete your account so before I made any posts I made sure to have all the right info.

So heres your own words right back to you: You lie once, who can tell if you are being honest ever?  Wink

Keep talking Vod, you really don't know when to stop. Its like a kid who keeps digging himself a deeper hole. Different is you've pissed off way too many people and the hole you've been digging for a long time has been your early grave.

-KOS (update tomorrow, morning at latest, currently working on obtaining LLC for second business so this isn't my top priority, the one update that I glad I do have is what I know about your stay this February). Just need to make a couple phone calls to find out the date you're there - assuming my two contacts can't get that info which I doubt they won't be able to on their own. One who I've worked with and one whose account you've ruined just like mine. Keep it up Vod, it will make the future so much better for me when karma finally catches up to you.

And now, goodnight to all. Except Vod of course.

you are a prize prick OP

Whilst I might think that at some occasions Vod is a little trigger happy with the big red button, he is also available for discussion and WILL remove negs if he was wrong, I have seen it myself.

That being said you deserve yours so stop your fucking moaning, and as for the threats you are making you are just making things worse for yourself, I imagine someone will have reported your nonsense to the authorities and I wound't be surprised if you are getting doxed your self now by the police etc.

And on another note, the FB link you have posted, have you not seen the dudes images ?

Flying through the air with an axe, and clearly quite happy to get anal rapped by a bull = not someone I would want to fuck with.

However I recon he would be a right laugh in the bar @vod let me know the dates for the Mexico trip, il cpme and have some beers with you all Smiley

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████