Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod Identity Found...If he has hurt you, join in. Do a service to all.  (Read 15754 times)
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:24:44 PM

After the OP is finished with this vendetta could he please focus on the mintpal/moolah scammer/thief guy. Thanks.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 07:27:37 PM

Making threats online is a crime, one way or another. Before this threat post, has the op actually tried to negotiate with vod to get negative removed?

I don't think the threats are specific enough. KOS just says things like "you will be sorry" or "you will regret it" but never actually says that he will do physical harm.

KoS didn't even have any trust left for him by Vod.
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:28:47 PM

Making threats online is a crime, one way or another. Before this threat post, has the op actually tried to negotiate with vod to get negative removed?

Edit: autocorrect changed "Vod" to "God" lol

vod is reasonable, I've seen him remove negative trust before, as much as he wouldn't want to do it,  he'd still do it as he realised he was wrong. I'm pretty sure the op could've reasoned with him.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:40:18 PM

I don't think the threats are specific enough. KOS just says things like "you will be sorry" or "you will regret it" but never actually says that he will do physical harm.

he absolutely does imply physical harm:

that something bad will happen to you. Want to try me? I'm not going to prove to you that I know the name of the hotel because I'm going to let you think I don't know it. Two people you've left trust for me messaged me. I gave them that info. One of them actually lives in Mexico as well as the moneypak supplier you pissed off. See I'll be honest, when it comes to revenge and vindictiveness, I can't be beat. I'll easy pay someone double what I'm scammed for them to end up in the hospital by someone nearby them. Does that make sense? No, but I love revenge.

I will enjoy hearing the pain you endure on your trip, if you even make it back .

if I was Vod I would have already filed a criminal report.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:53:05 PM

that something bad will happen to you. Want to try me? I'm not going to prove to you that I know the name of the hotel because I'm going to let you think I don't know it. Two people you've left trust for me messaged me. I gave them that info. One of them actually lives in Mexico as well as the moneypak supplier you pissed off. See I'll be honest, when it comes to revenge and vindictiveness, I can't be beat. I'll easy pay someone double what I'm scammed for them to end up in the hospital by someone nearby them. Does that make sense? No, but I love revenge.

I will enjoy hearing the pain you endure on your trip, if you even make it back .

I agree. Vod is taking this calmly which is good.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:17:59 PM

I thought "KingOfSports" would of been banned by now for verbal threats?

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:20:07 PM

Have you reported him ? I'm not sure  that he will be banned....
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:22:44 PM

Have you reported him ? I'm not sure  that he will be banned....

Well he's never threatened me, so no.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 08:24:47 PM

He is not saying what he is going to do he is saying what he is capable

I can kill someone

I will kill you

there is a difference.

I am not taking either side as I do not care just saying.

ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 08:36:00 PM

Hmmm, maybe I read that post wrong. I think this is an example as to why it is bad to link your RL identity to your forum profile, especially when you make a habbit of calling out scams of others.
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:46:22 PM

#thisescalatedquickly

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure threats to do harm is off-limits to the forum as it's a crime.

I honestly don't think anything is off limits in this forum. If publically labeling someone as a pedophile, that is not, creating false stories and accounts to push that agenda, is ok, why would threatening someone not be ok?

This forum doesn't moderate much of anything. Look at the stuff that Vod said about me and the stuff he did to me when his negative trust didn't detour me from calling him out. He changed a lot of it, but all the pedo stuff he said about me is frozen in quotes / posts.
Flyroh

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:08:46 AM

omg martin lawerence, i'm a huge fan.

lmfao
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 12:10:07 AM

omg martin lawerence, i'm a huge fan.

Thank you.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:02:49 AM

Where has KingOfSports gone now?

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:38:15 AM

Where has KingOfSports gone now?

Probably out beating up women, or doing something else to make him feel tough.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:59:15 AM

This guy seems to be full of hot air. If he truly wanted revenge, he'd attempt to go after Vod's family/loved ones. (Not saying he should; don't give me negative feedback Vod Tongue)

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:14:57 AM

don't give me negative feedback Vod  Tongue

Case and Point - ROFL
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:12:25 PM

This guy seems to be full of hot air. If he truly wanted revenge, he'd attempt to go after Vod's family/loved ones. (Not saying he should; don't give me negative feedback Vod Tongue)

I don't think he'll put that much effort in.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:38:06 PM

Not that I condone this or anything but, you could just hire a service off the DNM's like order drugs to his house and call the police. Life ruined lol

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:43:56 PM

Not that I condone this or anything but, you could just hire a service off the DNM's like order drugs to his house and call the police. Life ruined lol

Really dude?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: