Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod Identity Found...If he has hurt you, join in. Do a service to all.  (Read 15754 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 05:01:21 PM

don't give me negative feedback Vod  Tongue

Case and Point - ROFL

And I have never have given negative feedback for no reason.

Case and point - thanks Shawn!   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:02:16 PM

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:17:18 AM

don't give me negative feedback Vod  Tongue

Case and Point - ROFL

And I have never have given negative feedback for no reason.

Case and point - thanks Shawn!   Smiley

Actually, you have Martin.

In my case, you changed the reasoning for leaving the feedback multiple times. In the end, the feedback was solely a result of my arguing with you over the original one (trying to say I was scamming). The scamming accusation then disappeared and it was a result of me being 'childish' in your opinion, therefore THAT's why I'm not trustworthy..... How many times did you change it? I lost count... You kept chaning it until you felt it was something that could stick and your fan club wouldn't start to agree that you were on a power trip. You've constantly lied and taken things completely out of context to fit your agenda.

So I'd say you left false negative feedback for me, multiple times.

Anyway, you're trash posing as the scam police. I really wish scam policing is all you were but you're probably one of the biggest drama queens / trolls on this forum and the default trust empowers and makes you an addict like a 12 year old to World of Warcraft. You can't stay away. Even in threads like this where any real adult that knew what he was doing was right, would not feed the flames. You on the other hand, marvel in it and feed it as much as it feeds your hunger for drama. I think you actually like stirring the shit like this, for you it's a game. For others, it's their reputation being destroyed and labeled to those in the community who don't know better, no longer trustworthy to do business with, just because of a personal conflict with you.

We won't even go in to all of the pedo stuff you pulled when you got really pissed off, since you did it on shill accounts for deniability.
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:56:24 PM

To avoid all this crap,
I suggest when anybody leaves a "just be cautious" negative feedback it should be neutral instead. I personally think it would work.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

To avoid all this crap,
I suggest when anybody leaves a "just be cautious" negative feedback it should be neutral instead. I personally think it would work.

Nobody would see it unless they go to the user's feedback page, neutral feedback is useless.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:02:11 PM

The hole system is useless they should have to be tied to some sort of transaction

sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:24:52 PM

To avoid all this crap,

Nobody would see it unless they go to the user's feedback page, neutral feedback is useless.

But you would only look at one feedback if you were going to make a trade with him. And since you know a reputable member has left a comment on the user, you would consider the circumstances of trading with him.
The feedback is basically just there for trades

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:29:24 PM

To avoid all this crap,

But you would only look at one feedback if you were going to make a trade with him. And since you know a reputable member has left a comment on the user, you would consider the circumstances of trading with him.

At a glance, neutral feedback looks positive.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:29:52 PM

The whole problem is people grief... they leave negative feedback for a difference of ideas.

Like take mine for instance, did I engage in any trading. Nope, have I ever took coins from someone nope. But I got negative feed back because I exposed someones screwed up business plan. To them it was FUD....

Guess what happend, exactly what I said would happen they lost 13k of that investment and the OP of the post got 0 negative feedback for it.

I wish some one would tag the guy that tagged me with negtive trust for trust abuse, until he removes it.

sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:32:34 PM

To avoid all this crap,

At a glance, neutral feedback looks positive right now.

Okay, good point. A color change could help.

sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:33:57 PM

The whole problem is people grief... they leave negative feedback for a difference of ideas.

Like take mine for instance, did I engage in any trading. Nope, have I ever took coins from someone nope. But I got negative feed back because I exposed someones screwed up business plan. To them it was FUD....

Guess what happend, exactly what I said would happen they lost 13k of that investment and the OP of the post got 0 negative feedback for it.

I wish some one would tag the guy that tagged me with negtive trust for trust abuse, until he removes it.

Just carry on as if it never happened. It may affect your future exchanges but people will still engage with you.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:36:58 PM

Just carry on as if it never happened. It may affect your future exchanges but people will still engage with you.

I have but I am just pointing out why the system does not work.

sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:40:39 PM

I have but I am just pointing out why the system does not work.

I find it helpful, however cases like you do scream for problems so it works sometimes.  I think with a bit of tweaking the neutral feedback would work. But the system has pulled out a few scammers.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:44:49 PM

want to know what those scammers do? They take the coins they scammed and buy a account with trust and do it all over again... Undecided

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 08:13:29 PM

I think KingOfSports has realized he has nothing on me.   Smiley

Why would someone want to hurt/kill me anyway?  All I do is detect scams and liars with a near perfect record.  If in the past I've left wrong feedback, I have removed it 100% of the time. If you have the coin to pay to have someone killed, do the community a service and go after Tradefortress or some other loser that has intentionally scammed hundreds.

I am the good guy here, and only the scammers will say otherwise.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 08:15:41 PM

Why would someone want to hurt/kill me anyway?  All I do is detect scams and liars with a near perfect record.  If in the past I've left wrong feedback, I have removed it 100% of the time. If you have the coin to pay to have someone killed, do the community a service and go after Tradefortress or some other loser that has intentionally scammed hundreds.

I do the same thing in the securities section but I got negative feedback for it buy some random user.. VOD hook it up with some positive lol

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:09:49 PM

The problem with default trust is that it's the only feedback that's in your face and visible any time you make a post. Instantly that's what people judge you as because unfortunately most just take a look at the books cover and decide based on the visible surface. Taking the time to explain the whole situation to everyone would be too time consuming and tedious and it drastically limits what you can achieve in terms of doing business on this site anymore from your account. It's literally financially damaging for some people and Vod could couldn't care less about that.

So anyone with default trust should be required to use it far more responsibly or be removed from it. Default negative trust should only be applied if there's been an actual scam that's taken place or undeniable evidence that you attempted to scam / steal from someone.

In Vod's case, he freely uses it for anything that bugs him about anyone. He even gave people negative trust that stuck up for me when mine and his back and forth was going on as well as offering positive trust to those who would speak against me (I have proof of this). He was trying to win our argument by blackmailing and bribing. My only tool was to poke holes in his bullshit and this ended up leading to his other friends leaving me negative too. That is extremely abusive and if people gave a shit about the quality of this forum and not abusing that default trust system, he wouldn't have it. I have never been anything but honest and straight forward with business around here. Now I'm labeled a scammer for speaking up against Emperor Vod's abuse.

I realize people keep saying "But he busts scammers!". True, he may bust scammers but that's not all he's doing. He's satisfying his own personal agenda as well. If you have the power to decide who can and can't do business here, you should act with some rules / policies. He may as well just be Theymos since he can destroy people's accounts in 30 seconds.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:12:26 PM

Exactly... The kind of people who would say threaten violence because
they were left negative feedback (that they actually deserved no less)
are immature brats, and that's putting it nicely.

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:53:29 PM

I think KingOfSports has realized he has nothing on me.   Smiley

Why would someone want to hurt/kill me anyway?  All I do is detect scams and liars with a near perfect record.  If in the past I've left wrong feedback, I have removed it 100% of the time. If you have the coin to pay to have someone killed, do the community a service and go after Tradefortress or some other loser that has intentionally scammed hundreds.

Exactly... The kind of people who would say threaten violence because
they were left negative feedback (that they actually deserved no less)
are immature brats, and that's putting it nicely.

The problem is that the whole thing that led up to the guy threatening violence in the first place was Vod provoking him and destroying his account. Then Vod offers to remove it if the guy plays along in Vod's game of telling him the hotel name and dates he'll be staying at in Mexico. What's that got to do with running a scam here and being on a mission to steal from people? That is just a personal conflict with him and Vod, which again Vod is using his default trust powers to taunt and abuse the guy with.

I am by no means justifying that it's ok to threaten someone's life but I can see what led up to it. Vod did not act like an adult here and he constantly provoked the guy with snide and taunting posts, shoving his default trust down the guys throat constantly and making fun of the situation. He drove him to it and angered him to the point of lashing out like that. Was that necesary? Was that becoming of someone that's been entrusted to police this forum? Not in my opinion.

Vod says he never leaves unjust or false negative feedback but even his fan club constantly says he's quick to the trigger most of the time. If you were a cop that was quick to the trigger like he is, you would be out of a job in a week and most likely in prison.

Maybe he does remove some of it 'if you kiss his ass, don't argue with his reasoning in the first place and beg for mercy', not everyone is that spineless and some of us feel compelled to stand up against tyranny. In my case, the current feedback I have from him is 100% based on the conflict I had with him after the bullshit negative he originally left. Nothing about it has anything to do with the original reason he left it and everything about it has to do with him pulling things out of context, desperately trying to find things to say against me based on the argument that ensued AFTER the fact. Yet, before I really got in to it with him, he refused to remove it.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:31:40 AM

The problem is that the whole thing that led up to the guy threatening violence in the first place was Vod provoking him and destroying his account. Then Vod offers to remove it if the guy plays along in Vod's game of telling him the hotel name and dates he'll be staying at in Mexico. What's that got to do with running a scam here and being on a mission to steal from people? That is just a personal conflict with him and Vod, which again Vod is using his default trust powers to taunt and abuse the guy with.

I simply offered to remove his negative trust to prove he was lying.  And it worked.   You know all about lying, don't you Shawn?   Roll Eyes

Like most pathological liars, Shawn is going to continue to regurgitate the same old garbage over and over hoping new people believe him.  But he got caught too and I'm done with him.

Point me here when KingofScams posts my personal info.  Otherwise, I'll post when I return from my well needed vacation.   Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: