Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod Identity Found...If he has hurt you, join in. Do a service to all.  (Read 15754 times)
Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:41:43 AM

Dont waste ur time spend it on geing productive be positive not negative

Now THAT is good advice. Put that energy in something awesome instead. Go learn video editing for example Smiley

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:20:51 PM

Dont waste ur time spend it on geing productive be positive not negative

Exactly, this whole thread wasn't needed.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:36:13 AM

I actually feel like I'm doing a good thing by telling my story so I don't mind spending a few minutes here and there to educate the community. If I can even show one person that believed in Vod that he's not what he seems, it will have been worth it.

I realize it's difficult going up against him because people automatically believe his nonsense just because of that default trust but I'm not letting that detour me. I've honestly got nothing to gain by doing this other than the aforementioned.

I guess I'm just one of those people that if wronged will not rest until it is righted. In this case, I suppose that's until Vod goes away or get's demoted. I realize a lot of people think it's a futile battle but at this point it's more like a hobby to me. It makes me feel good to speak out against him, it's like my good deed for the day, speaking out against the corrupt and fighting evil so to speak.

The OP emailed me in this case and made me aware of this, so I chimed in with my story about Vod.
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:30:25 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 09:42:30 AM by KingOfSports

This thread and my intent here is not lost nor even began, I am focusing on my main priorities right now but Vod will get what he deserves. However, that is being put aside while I work on getting my next business setup. My first, a currency exchange business from bitcoin to moneypak through LBC and other sites was a huge success. I made over $15,000 in 3 months and the people I worked with made off too. Vod can accuse me all he wants but I was sent outside of LBC $1000s to get this all done and avoid 1% fee after me and my main suppliers did a lot of business together. It went back n forth, sometimes I'd send first, sometimes they would. The reason I couldn't continue was because my moneypak loading cards got all frozen unfortunately and greendot perm-banned me and my SSN.

Anyways, 2nd business in the making, not a scammer yet a 2 year account I've worked so hard on has been trashed by Vod. I will make sure he regrets this decision to become involved in something that wasn't related to him and happened over a year ago.

Vod might act tough but hes obviously scared. He has switched his facebook to all private settings. Its cute really. He knows he for once has gone too far against someone who is not a scammer nor a bad individual and now will have to pay the consequences for his actions. He will be spammed through multiple channels once I gather his info and although I won't cause any monetary or physical damage to him, the stress and bother from my plans will make it worthwhile.

I messaged everyone I could find in the loan section couple days ago and also those he has left red trust for and anyone else I thought would be able to argue against Vod. There are 5+ threads saying that Vod is not trustworthy and his his rep left on others' pages is unfair and unjust. A mod in one of these threads even points out against Vod. He is on thin ice with the leaders of this forum and he knows it. He might not be banned but he deserves to be taken completely off of the default trust list.

OP out for now, probably for a week.

-KingofSports

goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:05:26 PM

So Vod is on thin ice with the admins of this forum? Where did you gather that information?

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:16:38 PM

What is going on in here? A synopsis would be helpful Wink
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:37:45 PM

Vod gave someone bad trust for being a scammer when he's probably not a scammer and now he's going ape-shit

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:45:19 PM

Vod gave someone bad trust for being a scammer when he's probably not a scammer and now he's going ape-shit

probably he is a scammer.  see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219526.80

Everyone gives Vod shit but if you look into the actual cases where he leaves negative feedback, it's almost always justified.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:04:51 PM

probably he is a scammer.  see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219526.80

Everyone gives Vod shit but if you look into the actual cases where he leaves negative feedback, it's almost always justified.

Are you calling into question my powers of synopsis? Huh Shocked Angry

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:21:59 PM

Not necessarily.  I thought maybe you didn't see the original thread where he was accused of scamming.
Have you seen it?  Do you think he is being wrongfully accused?

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:07:51 PM

Not necessarily.  I thought maybe you didn't see the original thread where he was accused of scamming.
Have you seen it?  Do you think he is being wrongfully accused?

From what I've read there was a dispute about 2 btc a while back that didn't quite get sorted. Unless I'm missing something...'Scammer' is a serious word

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:11:33 PM

From what I've read there was a dispute about 2 btc a while back that didn't quite get sorted.  

Yep.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:33:03 PM

At anytime Bigbitz can ask for $275 in BTC (the value of the 2 extra BTC +10% to get this over with, he later sent me at the time by accident before my hospital visit) and I will pay it. I am not a scammer and bigbitz refuses to own up to his mistake, not mine.

I have offered that to him many times. If I was a scammer he would be offered $0. You've been here for a couple months, don't say you know everything when you don't know the situation that happened well over a year ago and that thread sure as hell doesn't bring to light to entirety of what happened or the truth (a lot of that chat he posted was revised and not the original).

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:34:48 PM

At anytime Bigbitz can ask for $275 in BTC (the value of the 2 extra BTC +10% to get this over with, he later sent me at the time by accident before my hospital visit) and I will pay it. I am not a scammer and bigbitz refuses to own up to his mistake, not mine.

I have offered that to him many times. If I was a scammer he would be offered $0. You've been here for a couple months, don't say you know everything when you don't know the situation that happened well over a year ago and that thread sure as hell doesn't bring to light to entirety of what happened or the truth (a lot of that chat he posted was revised and not the original).

ok.

why isn't that adressed in the reputation thread? why is it locked?

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:38:49 PM

ok.

Because Bigbitz is the head moderator of bitcoin-OTC chatroom and when that is discussed or unlocked a whole shit show of people whose business it never was come in and start a riot against me so to speak. I let the discussion die down about it because only me and bigbitz know what happened and he refuses to admit it or take the more-then-reasonable offer I have offered him for over a year now.

I will unlock it and add that and then relock it, just so everyone knows my offer still is valid and I'm not a scammer.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:03:54 AM

All of the people that Vod hurt have joined in!!! Oh wait.... 10 pages later it's still just you KoS.

KoS was all like

But then Vod was all like

Grin Cheesy Grin
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:11:39 PM

Vod sure has a lot of fanboys riding his cock. Not matter what anyone says, how coherent and reasonable, the fanboys still just chime in with the same ole crap. At least it's obvious...

If you're hoping for a green default by playing fanboys, I don't think Vod wants to be 'that' obvious but he's known to do it on occasion. You've gotta have some magic lips and get your nose super dirty.

Good start!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:12:36 PM

ok.

Because Bigbitz is the head moderator of bitcoin-OTC chatroom and when that is discussed or unlocked a whole shit show of people whose business it never was come in and start a riot against me so to speak. I let the discussion die down about it because only me and bigbitz know what happened and he refuses to admit it or take the more-then-reasonable offer I have offered him for over a year now.

I will unlock it and add that and then relock it, just so everyone knows my offer still is valid and I'm not a scammer.

Fair enough.  lets see what Bigbitz says.  Maybe we can get Vod to remove the feedback
if it is not warranted.

BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:35:23 PM

ok.

Ian..... Ian...... Ian.........

I have no idea what crazy planet you live in. Let's clear some things up, though......

(1) I am not any such 'head moderator' for #bitcoin-otc - that is nanotube.
(2) I have posted several times in various threads the details but for clarity let's go over them again:

Session Start: Thu Sep 12 23:50:41 2013
Session Ident: kingofsports
01[23:50:43] <BigBitz> 15SC93wbwH4srACgo1WJi7DuPMxAaCDmX5
01[23:50:46] <BigBitz> send it there.
01[23:50:52] <BigBitz> 2.1BTC If you win.
01[23:50:54] <BigBitz> 2BTC if you lose.
01[23:50:56] <BigBitz> Smiley
[23:51:06] <kingofsports> uhhh i dont have that.
[23:51:09] <kingofsports> i can just send back.
01[23:51:12] <BigBitz> lol
01[23:51:19] <BigBitz> I sent you 2BTC you'll win 3, will you not?
-
01[23:52:21] kingofsports is 810281d8@gateway/web/freenode/ip.129.2.129.216 * 129-2-129-216.wireless.umd.edu/129.2.129.216
01[23:52:21] kingofsports on +#bitcoin-otc
01[23:52:21] kingofsports using herbert.freenode.net DE
01[23:52:21] kingofsports End of /WHOIS list.
-
[23:52:48] <kingofsports> hm i think im just gonna send back 2.001 to cover u. i dont want to pay interest, ive been getting killed honestly so more -EV cant help. literally worst last month or so in betting in a long time.
01[23:52:52] <BigBitz> just send back 2 when you have 2.
[23:53:02] <kingofsports> if it wins ill send a tip
01[23:53:05] <BigBitz> send it to this address - 15SC93wbwH4srACgo1WJi7DuPMxAaCDmX5
01[23:53:10] <BigBitz> Thanks KoS.
[23:53:22] <kingofsports> okay thank you sir, if it wasnt such a bad summer sports betting wise id def send more.
[23:53:29] <kingofsports> thanks hopefully it shows up on blockchain soon
[23:53:33] <kingofsports> still nothing showing up.
01[23:53:36] <BigBitz> It's on blockchain now.
01[23:53:49] <BigBitz> Oh you waiting on a confirm. Stupid miners.
[23:54:01] <kingofsports> u sent to my address lol...
[23:54:05] <kingofsports> not my deposit addy...
06[23:54:13] * BigBitz facedesks.
01[23:54:23] <BigBitz> what is your deposit address?
[23:54:43] <kingofsports> 1PRQqixpRzDMz7hrjAMRiYUcgRmcU2zAxH
[23:55:10] <kingofsports> i sent it
[23:55:12] <kingofsports> so were good
01[23:55:15] <BigBitz> sending 2BTC there now.
01[23:55:18] <BigBitz> oH.
[23:55:19] <kingofsports> noo
01[23:55:19] <BigBitz> lmao.
01[23:55:21] <BigBitz> ffs.
[23:55:21] <kingofsports> im fine
01[23:55:22] <BigBitz> Smiley
01[23:55:35] <BigBitz> It sent already Tongue
01[23:55:53] <BigBitz> just send it back to 15SC93wbwH4srACgo1WJi7DuPMxAaCDmX5
-
01[23:56:25] kingofsports is 810281d8@gateway/web/freenode/ip.129.2.129.216 * 129-2-129-216.wireless.umd.edu/129.2.129.216
01[23:56:25] kingofsports on +#bitcoin-otc
01[23:56:25] kingofsports using herbert.freenode.net DE
01[23:56:25] kingofsports End of /WHOIS list.
-
01[23:57:56] <BigBitz> you got both?
[23:58:11] <kingofsports> hmm
[23:58:14] <kingofsports> okay yes i got both
[23:59:51] <kingofsports> hm wait i did not receive 2 btc ill PM casinobitco.in
Session Time: Fri Sep 13 00:00:00 2013
01[00:00:09] <BigBitz> It's got 1 conf so far.
[00:00:19] <kingofsports> yeah i know its generally added instantly.
[00:00:23] <kingofsports> no worries hes a quick responder.
01[00:01:01] <BigBitz> https://blockchain.info/address/1PRQqixpRzDMz7hrjAMRiYUcgRmcU2zAxH
01[00:01:05] <BigBitz> It's there Smiley
01[00:01:14] <BigBitz> Just send it back when you can bro.
01[00:01:16] <BigBitz> gl on your bet.
[00:01:27] <kingofsports> i know bigbitz im saying it did not add. thanks tho man. i rec'd 4 to that address i owe 4.
[00:01:32] <kingofsports> plus a tip if i win.
01[00:01:37] <BigBitz> Sounds fair.
[00:01:41] <kingofsports> i gotta PM the owner cause the extra 2 did not get added.
01[00:01:47] <BigBitz> Thanks.
[00:13:31] <kingofsports> also its 1st 5 innings so it could tie haha.
01[19:07:38] kingofsports No such nick/channel
01[19:07:38] kingofsports End of /WHOIS list.
-
Session Close: Fri Sep 13 22:44:40 2013

That is the log. Let's pick out one important piece:

[00:01:27] <kingofsports> i know bigbitz im saying it did not add. thanks tho man. i rec'd 4 to that address i owe 4.

yet still to this day KoS denies it. For the record he did return 2BTC initially then after that claimed that it didn't happen, it was my mistake, etc etc. The logs are above. Clear as day for Ian to read.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:22:48 AM

ok.

Ian..... Ian...... Ian.........

I have no idea what crazy planet you live in. Let's clear some things up, though......

(1) I am not any such 'head moderator' for #bitcoin-otc - that is nanotube.
(2) I have posted several times in various threads the details but for clarity let's go over them again:

Session Start: Thu Sep 12 23:50:41 2013
Session Ident: kingofsports
01[23:50:43] <BigBitz> 15SC93wbwH4srACgo1WJi7DuPMxAaCDmX5
01[23:50:46] <BigBitz> send it there.
01[23:50:52] <BigBitz> 2.1BTC If you win.
01[23:50:54] <BigBitz> 2BTC if you lose.
01[23:50:56] <BigBitz> Smiley
[23:51:06] <kingofsports> uhhh i dont have that.
[23:51:09] <kingofsports> i can just send back.
01[23:51:12] <BigBitz> lol
01[23:51:19] <BigBitz> I sent you 2BTC you'll win 3, will you not?
-
01[23:52:21] kingofsports is 810281d8@gateway/web/freenode/ip.129.2.129.216 * 129-2-129-216.wireless.umd.edu/129.2.129.216
01[23:52:21] kingofsports on +#bitcoin-otc
01[23:52:21] kingofsports using herbert.freenode.net DE
01[23:52:21] kingofsports End of /WHOIS list.
-
[23:52:48] <kingofsports> hm i think im just gonna send back 2.001 to cover u. i dont want to pay interest, ive been getting killed honestly so more -EV cant help. literally worst last month or so in betting in a long time.
01[23:52:52] <BigBitz> just send back 2 when you have 2.
[23:53:02] <kingofsports> if it wins ill send a tip
01[23:53:05] <BigBitz> send it to this address - 15SC93wbwH4srACgo1WJi7DuPMxAaCDmX5
01[23:53:10] <BigBitz> Thanks KoS.
[23:53:22] <kingofsports> okay thank you sir, if it wasnt such a bad summer sports betting wise id def send more.
[23:53:29] <kingofsports> thanks hopefully it shows up on blockchain soon
[23:53:33] <kingofsports> still nothing showing up.
01[23:53:36] <BigBitz> It's on blockchain now.
01[23:53:49] <BigBitz> Oh you waiting on a confirm. Stupid miners.
[23:54:01] <kingofsports> u sent to my address lol...
[23:54:05] <kingofsports> not my deposit addy...
06[23:54:13] * BigBitz facedesks.
01[23:54:23] <BigBitz> what is your deposit address?
[23:54:43] <kingofsports> 1PRQqixpRzDMz7hrjAMRiYUcgRmcU2zAxH
[23:55:10] <kingofsports> i sent it
[23:55:12] <kingofsports> so were good
01[23:55:15] <BigBitz> sending 2BTC there now.
01[23:55:18] <BigBitz> oH.
[23:55:19] <kingofsports> noo
01[23:55:19] <BigBitz> lmao.
01[23:55:21] <BigBitz> ffs.
[23:55:21] <kingofsports> im fine
01[23:55:22] <BigBitz> Smiley
01[23:55:35] <BigBitz> It sent already Tongue
01[23:55:53] <BigBitz> just send it back to 15SC93wbwH4srACgo1WJi7DuPMxAaCDmX5
-
01[23:56:25] kingofsports is 810281d8@gateway/web/freenode/ip.129.2.129.216 * 129-2-129-216.wireless.umd.edu/129.2.129.216
01[23:56:25] kingofsports on +#bitcoin-otc
01[23:56:25] kingofsports using herbert.freenode.net DE
01[23:56:25] kingofsports End of /WHOIS list.
-
01[23:57:56] <BigBitz> you got both?
[23:58:11] <kingofsports> hmm
[23:58:14] <kingofsports> okay yes i got both
[23:59:51] <kingofsports> hm wait i did not receive 2 btc ill PM casinobitco.in
Session Time: Fri Sep 13 00:00:00 2013
01[00:00:09] <BigBitz> It's got 1 conf so far.
[00:00:19] <kingofsports> yeah i know its generally added instantly.
[00:00:23] <kingofsports> no worries hes a quick responder.
01[00:01:01] <BigBitz> https://blockchain.info/address/1PRQqixpRzDMz7hrjAMRiYUcgRmcU2zAxH
01[00:01:05] <BigBitz> It's there Smiley
01[00:01:14] <BigBitz> Just send it back when you can bro.
01[00:01:16] <BigBitz> gl on your bet.
[00:01:32] <kingofsports> plus a tip if i win.
01[00:01:37] <BigBitz> Sounds fair.
[00:01:41] <kingofsports> i gotta PM the owner cause the extra 2 did not get added.
01[00:01:47] <BigBitz> Thanks.
[00:13:31] <kingofsports> also its 1st 5 innings so it could tie haha.
01[19:07:38] kingofsports No such nick/channel
01[19:07:38] kingofsports End of /WHOIS list.
-
Session Close: Fri Sep 13 22:44:40 2013

That is the log. Let's pick out one important piece:

yet still to this day KoS denies it. For the record he did return 2BTC initially then after that claimed that it didn't happen, it was my mistake, etc etc. The logs are above. Clear as day for Ian to read.

That post is edited. I did not receive the 2 extra BTC or realize it for a goodwhile.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: