Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod Identity Found...If he has hurt you, join in. Do a service to all.  (Read 15758 times)
kilter71

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:30:16 PM

1 BTC for the successful arrest of Vod (kidding here people)...in all seriousness did some looking around today and called his work. Unfortunately his boss was busy and I need to call back. I'm surprised it was that easy to get something set up where I can talk to his bank's boss about this but hey hopefully I can find out more.

Still trying to set up my website and next business...oh by the way Vod, me the big scammer has requested I use DannyHamilton's escrow service for my "scamming practices"...ha.

Like I said before I've more than proved I am not a scammer and I use escrow when requested in almost every situation.
You clearly scammed me. It's not about doing it all the time. You have scammed me before.

So, then overall:

Clearly there is a scam accusation and its unresolved, and Vod left negative feedback appropriately.
Therefore the crusade against Vod here is ridiculous.

And KoS continues to misdirect his energy at Vod instead of addressing the issues at hand with BigBitz.
That really says a lot.

Wait but if the supposed scam act was between Bigbitz and KOS, why did Vod give the negative trust?
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:04:00 PM

So, then overall:

Clearly there is a scam accusation and its unresolved, and Vod left negative feedback appropriately.

And KoS continues to misdirect his energy at Vod instead of addressing the issues at hand with BigBitz.
That really says a lot.

Do you see what a bird brain you have? He's publicly saying he is willing to give $275, which seems to be a reasonable offer. You've got the other party that seems to be stubborn for one reason or another. He seems a bit salty, perhaps for good reason. Who knows, the only person that knows would be him and King.

Point is: Clearly the guy isn't a scammer, a scammer doesn't try to offer any resolution to anything, just takes and lies. It's not Vod's place to label either side. King is not trying to run off with the guys money but it sounds like the guy may be being unreasonable for some reason. For what ever reason, they're having a dispute, the guy refuses to accept money from King the rest of it is between those two. We should back the fuck off including Vod 'especially 1 year later'.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:15:03 PM

So, then overall:

That really says a lot.

Do you see what a bird brain you have? He's publicly saying he is willing to give $275, which seems to be a reasonable offer. You've got the other party that seems to be stubborn for one reason or another. He seems a bit salty, perhaps for good reason. Who knows, the only person that knows would be him and King.

Point is: Clearly the guy isn't a scammer, a scammer doesn't try to offer any resolution to anything, just takes and lies. It's not Vod's place to label either side. King is not trying to run off with the guys money but it sounds like the guy may be being unreasonable for some reason. For what ever reason, they're having a dispute, the guy refuses to accept money from King the rest of it is between those two. We should back the fuck off including Vod 'especially 1 year later'.

I somewhat agree -- I think Vod should revise or remove the feedback after this is resolved. 

Lets see where this goes. Bigbitz hasn't outright stated (at least in this thread) that he's not
open to some kind of settlement.

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:51:45 PM

I somewhat agree -- I think Vod should revise or remove the feedback after this is resolved. 

Lets see where this goes. Bigbitz hasn't outright stated (at least in this thread) that he's not
open to some kind of settlement.

Completely disagree with you. The guy is offering a resolution and that means he's clearly not scamming or a career scammer. If Bigbitz unwilling to accept that, that doesn't make King a scammer, it makes him mad at King and not wanting it resolved as far as I can see. Perhaps he takes greater satisfaction in having this drama go on and maybe that has something to do with their arguments and insults (as an example of a possible scenario that we don't know about). The only person that should have negative trust on King is Bigbitz with regard to this transaction.

Either way, it just makes it a disagreement between the two and a argument between the two, it doesn't make him a scammer so Vod shouldn't be involved here at all unless he's got some sort of concrete proof of something otherwise, which I see none of anywhere.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:58:59 PM

Completely disagree with you.

Yes, disagreeing seems to be a favorite activity for you.  Roll Eyes

The guy is offering a resolution and that means he's clearly not scamming or a career scammer.

It doesn't necessarily mean that, although I take your point.

Either way, it just makes it a disagreement between the two and a argument between the two, it doesn't make him a scammer so Vod shouldn't be involved here at all unless he's got some sort of concrete proof of something otherwise, which I see none of anywhere.

By that logic, none of the mods or anyone trusted should be leaving any trust for anyone unless
they were a party to the transaction.

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:20:41 PM

Yes, disagreeing seems to be a favorite activity for you.  Roll Eyes

Yes, I disagree with stupidity and blind favoritism. I'm not on anyone's side, only truth and logic. You on the other hand consistently base your arguments on 'guesswork' and 'assumptions'. I typically stick up for the underdog when I see he's got a case, especially when a pack of morons are ganging up on him with shitty logic and reasoning. So until I hear otherwise or see some real evidence to the contrary, I think any objective 3rd party with half a brain could see that I've got a solid argument.

By that logic, none of the mods or anyone trusted should be leaving any trust for anyone unless

Correct 100%, either a party to it or have some actual proof the person is blatantly scamming or a career scammer. IF they feel the irresistible urge to get involved in much more complicated matters such as this one, they should be willing to do a lot more than Vod has done before taking any sort of action and then be prepared to explain their actions to the community if it becomes necessary ESPECIALLY in a case where a full member with positive trust has been damaged.

Maybe that's a little too much logic and fairness for you to take in all at once.
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:54:39 PM

Who are you and what have you done? Shocked

He's just a typical scammer, upset at the people who caught him.   Smiley

My full name and date of birth have already been posted online, along with my email address and website (martinlawrence.ca)

If you want to send me a christmas card, it costs $50,000.

vod no offence, but you getting involved to much can put danger on you and your family, there are crazy people out there, im sure, this guy soon will have a hacker get ur info, there are people that good out there.  Its not worth it what you been doing here.  stay safe and sometimes mind your own business
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:53:45 PM

Haha, KoS, you're hilarious.

I've told you several times now to send it to an address. You've actively avoided it...

1BigBitzyouKT2eVYvHbRUNMkCp9bvAvSu

Send it there.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:38:47 PM

Yes, disagreeing seems to be a favorite activity for you.  Roll Eyes

Yes, I disagree with stupidity and blind favoritism. I'm not on anyone's side, only truth and logic. You on the other hand consistently base your arguments on 'guesswork' and 'assumptions'. I typically stick up for the underdog when I see he's got a case, especially when a pack of morons are ganging up on him with shitty logic and reasoning. So until I hear otherwise or see some real evidence to the contrary, I think any objective 3rd party with half a brain could see that I've got a solid argument.

Correct 100%, either a party to it or have some actual proof the person is blatantly scamming or a career scammer. IF they feel the irresistible urge to get involved in much more complicated matters such as this one, they should be willing to do a lot more than Vod has done before taking any sort of action and then be prepared to explain their actions to the community if it becomes necessary ESPECIALLY in a case where a full member with positive trust has been damaged.

Maybe that's a little too much logic and fairness for you to take in all at once.

I've told you several times now to send it to an address. You've actively avoided it...

Send it there.

lets see if your friend obliges now. Smiley

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:00:30 AM

Send it there.

Seems like a simple transaction id here will solve most of the original issue at hand. The rest is just misguided anger. KOS pay your debt and then see where this goes.

Just my 2 cents

BigBitz

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:50:25 AM

Send it there.

Seems like a simple transaction id here will solve most of the original issue at hand. The rest is just misguided anger. KOS pay your debt and then see where this goes.

Just my 2 cents
you didn't read the last page or two where I posted such information?  Grin

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:36:33 PM

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:52:59 PM

Send it there.

So KingofSports,

Are you going to pay Bigbitz now that he has requested it?

(Truth is about to be revealed folks)

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:54:21 PM

So from what I can see here, if KOS pays you the $275 he originally offered to the address you've posted, you would officially clear this matter as resolved Bigbitz?

KOS? That gonna happen?

(this assumes todays current exchange rate to USD)
BigBitz

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:23:52 AM

This is about the third, maybe fourth, hell maybe even more, occasion that Ian has offered to pay.

He's never paid  Shocked Shocked Shocked

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:29:09 AM

This is about the third, maybe fourth, hell maybe even more, occasion that Ian has offered to pay.

He's never paid  Shocked Shocked Shocked

wouldnt that be "hilarious", this whole thread he's complaining about Vod making
false accusations and Vod was actually right and this guy's never gonna pay?  Undecided

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:53:52 AM

Well, let's give him a minute. He hasn't exactly been on top of this thread and seems to only stop in once a week to make replies.

Did anyone PM him?
BigBitz

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:18:33 AM

The kid owes various people money due to loans from Seals With Clubs; from what I heard. He's also used multiple nicks to obtain loans from SwC as well; from what I heard.

Anyways... I await payment.

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:20:34 PM

The kid owes various people money due to loans from Seals With Clubs; from what I heard. He's also used multiple nicks to obtain loans from SwC as well; from what I heard.

Anyways... I await payment.

I have seen the guy on JD chat, maybe not the right place to bring up the topic, but they do have a PM option and he has already been branded a possible scammer on JD chat too (not sure how that happened).
Would be a good idea to try and contact him there and sort this out once and for all. Well, his supporter evershawn could actually take up this case and get this fixed by contacting him in JD chat, since he seems to think highly of him! My 2 satoshi! Grin

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:35:44 PM

Just for good measure.
All of the people that Vod hurt have joined in!!! Oh wait.... 10 pages later it's still just you KoS.

KoS was all like

But then Vod was all like

Grin Cheesy Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: