Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:57:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod Identity Found...If he has hurt you, join in. Do a service to all.  (Read 15758 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:04:20 AM

The kid owes various people money due to loans from Seals With Clubs; from what I heard. He's also used multiple nicks to obtain loans from SwC as well; from what I heard.

Anyways... I await payment.

No payment yet huh.

evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:14:26 AM

The kid owes various people money due to loans from Seals With Clubs; from what I heard. He's also used multiple nicks to obtain loans from SwC as well; from what I heard.

I have seen the guy on JD chat, maybe not the right place to bring up the topic, but they do have a PM option and he has already been branded a possible scammer on JD chat too (not sure how that happened).
Would be a good idea to try and contact him there and sort this out once and for all. Well, his supporter evershawn could actually take up this case and get this fixed by contacting him in JD chat, since he seems to think highly of him! My 2 satoshi! Grin

I'm not his 'supporter' I hardly know the guy, he simply PM'd me when he started this thread. I'm against Vod mostly and his fan club.

Based on the evidence I was making a logical argument and pointing out how some people rush to judgement just because Vod says it's so and he's been wrong many times and doesn't always fix the situation. Vod had no new evidence to do what he did and he was taunting the guy and throwing his default trust in his face like it was a game for him.

This guy could very well be a scammer, who knows. We'll see what he does I guess. As for Vod getting involved, he had no real proof or new evidence a year later to make that determination yet he stuck his nose in it. The guy clearly has done some honest business too making it possible there was a dispute and unclear facts in this matter which means he could not be a scammer too.

WTF is JD chat?
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:28:38 AM

JustDice yo.

Whats your excusereason?
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:11:20 PM

Huh

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:51:34 PM

not only that but he's not paying anything at the moment....
after attacking Vod for giving him bad feedback for
this loan that he's still not paying back. 

BigBitz

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:52:43 PM

Huh

He come back in 3-6 months after using a few alternative accounts here to try to hide his identity and the come back under KOS.

The one point he does has in this - he owes BigBitz 2 BTC and agreed to it, but he is copping out and saying that he will only honor the USD value of 2 BTC at the time, which is apparently all the US cares about is when the transfer happened even though it was not agreed upon in USD terms.

This is going to catch BTCJam in the future imo.
that doesn't sound like the honest upstanding member that KoS is..........  Roll Eyes

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:00:26 PM

I PM'd the guy last night asking him to make a reply here telling everyone what the deal is.

I'll feel shitty if he turns out to be a scammer since I did stick up for the possibility that he wasn't but at the same time my reasoning is because the Vod pack always shoots first and asks questions later.

At this point, it doesn't look good since he was active yesterday, clearly has seen this thread and has not addressed the issues at hand.

I see Tomatocage removed his negative from him... maybe that's why he doesn't care anymore...?
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:47:10 PM

Huh

He come back in 3-6 months after using a few alternative accounts here to try to hide his identity and the come back under KOS.

The one point he does has in this - he owes BigBitz 2 BTC and agreed to it, but he is copping out and saying that he will only honor the USD value of 2 BTC at the time, which is apparently all the US cares about is when the transfer happened even though it was not agreed upon in USD terms.

This is going to catch BTCJam in the future imo.
that doesn't sound like the honest upstanding member that KoS is..........  Roll Eyes
I see what u did there
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:26:43 PM

I PM'd the guy last night asking him to make a reply here telling everyone what the deal is.

I'll feel shitty if he turns out to be a scammer since I did stick up for the possibility that he wasn't but at the same time my reasoning is because the Vod pack always shoots first and asks questions later.

At this point, it doesn't look good since he was active yesterday, clearly has seen this thread and has not addressed the issues at hand.

I see Tomatocage removed his negative from him... maybe that's why he doesn't care anymore...?

good point...Tomatocage, you should put this neg back until he pays.

BigBitz

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:58:46 AM

Why you would think he isn't a scammer is totally going over my head.

Did you read any of my posts?

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:37:15 AM

And another person screwed by KOS per JD Chatroom

14:59:10 (192113) <Baljourn> hmmm, is this the Kingofsports that scammed me out of an amazon gift card?

ROFL, so he turned out to be a scammer after all? Why did he make a fool of himself going all out against vod? So eventually, we find that he is indeed a scammer and his supporters ended up with egg on their faces. I understand that vod may not be the most gentle person you will ever meet, but he calls a spade a spade and that's really what is needed in this day and age where scammers are dime a dozen!

This is classic!

KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:59:10 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 03:12:39 PM by KingOfSports

Like I said, I've been busy and focusing on other things. I said it would be awhile before I responded. I am not on the forum as much anymore especially lately.

@BigBitz, please cite this text and confirm you will drop your scam accusations, remove the negative trust and be done with this whole thing once the $275 is paid. The $275 is not paid as debt owed, but as an agreement settled on to put this situation behind us. Please also provide your BTC address once more just to be clear. Thank you.

Edit: Reading the last couple pages, I would just like to say that my offer has been available for over a year now. Bigbitz never told me he accepted my offer of $275, just always said pay up and provided BTC address. Like I said above, the $275 will be paid if this whole thing is considered done and over with once payment is made. If BigBitz wants to say I still am a scammer and owe more then I won't make the $275 payment. I just want this done and over with and move on from this.

I am awaiting a $425 payment in BTC currently from another member on here. There is a chance he/she scammed me but hopefully not. If I don't receive the payment, there will be a delay in payment, I'll send you this account's login info until the agreement is paid if that is the case. Will ship out the BTC once it hits my account assuming you confirm the above. The user I am trading with is a moderator of Just-Dice for anyone who wants to know. A falling out occurred in my deal with the user couple nights ago and a refund I was told will be sent to me shortly (as of last night). I sent first to the user without escrow but I trust that he will make good on his word.

Starting another business currently as I've said before and would rather not have scammer or such behind my name when I start accepting BTC. So no, I'm not avoiding this, I've simply been busy.

Also - I never took loans on SWC. In my worst gambling days, I wouldn't even touch poker, I suck at it. I haven't been on that site in longer times then when our falling out occurred over a year ago. That place is a nut house chatroom and should just be considered obsolete anyways with all the new poker rooms out.

BigBitz

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:30:06 PM

Like I said, I've been busy and focusing on other things. I said it would be awhile before I responded. I am not on the forum as much anymore especially lately.

@BigBitz, please cite this text and confirm you will drop your scam accusations, remove the negative trust and be done with this whole thing once the $275 is paid. The $275 is not paid as debt owed, but as an agreement settled on to put this situation behind us. Please also provide your BTC address once more just to be clear. Thank you.

Edit: Reading the last couple pages, I would just like to say that my offer has been available for over a year now. Bigbitz never told me he accepted my offer of $275, just always said pay up and provided BTC address. Like I said above, the $275 will be paid if this whole thing is considered done and over with once payment is made. If BigBitz wants to say I still am a scammer and owe more then I won't make the $275 payment. I just want this done and over with and move on from this.

I am awaiting a $425 payment in BTC currently from another member on here. There is a chance he/she scammed me but hopefully not. If I don't receive the payment, there will be a delay in payment, I'll send you this account's login info until the agreement is paid if that is the case. Will ship out the BTC once it hits my account assuming you confirm the above. The user I am trading with is a moderator of Just-Dice for anyone who wants to know. A falling out occurred in my deal with the user couple nights ago and a refund I was told will be sent to me shortly (as of last night). I sent first to the user without escrow but I trust that he will make good on his word.

Starting another business currently as I've said before and would rather not have scammer or such behind my name when I start accepting BTC. So no, I'm not avoiding this, I've simply been busy.

Also - I never took loans on SWC. In my worst gambling days, I wouldn't even touch poker, I suck at it. I haven't been on that site in longer times then when our falling out occurred over a year ago. That place is a nut house chatroom and should just be considered obsolete anyways with all the new poker rooms out.

Pay what you owe, KingOfSports, regardless of what you pay you'll always be a scammer and I will not be removing my negative trust either from here or bitcoin-otc WoT. You're a scammer.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:39:52 PM

And see people this is why this is still an unresolved issue. Let me know when you actually want to settle this disagreement BigBitz. I have been more than reasonable in my offer to get this resolved but you refuse to let it go.

Kassenzettel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:39:12 PM

cmon guys stop to fight each other  Huh
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:32:33 PM

Pay what you owe, KingOfSports, regardless of what you pay you'll always be a scammer and I will not be removing my negative trust either from here or bitcoin-otc WoT. You're a scammer.

I don't understand this.

He just offered to pay the amount you agreed to in exchange for calling the issue resolved and removing your negative, I don't think anyone would consider that unreasonable to resolve the dispute between the two of you. So my guess is that this has been the long lasting issue between you two.

Why can't you just drop it? That attitude suggests that you want to dwell on this and you have no interest in resolving it and you were just putting on a show for the thread.

You expect him to settle with you and you still are calling him a scammer still even if the issue is resolved. So you get paid, he get's zero resolution from you. Seems like your offer to resolve this was empty after all, just like he said.

I wouldn't pay you either if that was your stance.

Scammers DONT pay what they owe, that's the definition of a scammer. Not I'll pay you if you consider this resolved, that's just someone that wants the issue resolved and put in the archives.

If you're unwilling to resolve this even if he pays what you asked for why on earth would you expect that he's going to pay you? You're damaging him and costing him even after he's settled the matter to your satisfaction. That's just malicious.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:39:30 PM

"delay"... ok then give us a date , when are you paying the debt? 

no one wants to hear  the excuses, just tell us when you're paying.

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

No he offered USD amount - Not BTC - there is a difference and a morality about it.

Then loan was not in USD but in BTC.  Some of us dont want these funds to ever be USD based.

Dude, read the tread!

This was Bigbitz reply to him sending $275 worth of bitcoin:

Haha, KoS, you're hilarious.

I've told you several times now to send it to an address. You've actively avoided it...

1BigBitzyouKT2eVYvHbRUNMkCp9bvAvSu

Send it there.

Argument can be made both ways since he offered this settlement back when BTC was worth that and then the dispute began regarding a sending error / misunderstanding. What sways it in the other direction is the quote above which is Bigbitz response to him sending $275 worth of BTC. Clearly he's pretending that it will resolve it but when shit get's real he comes with this "You'll still be a scammer" nonsense avoiding allowing a resolution to take place.

So regardless of what "some of us want" this is what's taken place in 'this' dispute.

I've got nothing against Bitbitz personally, I just think he's being super difficult with KoS in this matter and pretending not to be.

If he's only willing to accept BTC, then he shouldn't of pretended he'd accept KoS's settlement offer. If you read the history of what happened, arguments can be made for both sides but in the end, I think everyone that's 'actually' been reading this thread and looking at the evidnce would agree that this was the offer we all thought was fair and reasonable, now suddenly when KoS is about to send it off it's not good for Bigbitz... That's some bullshit IMO.
BigBitz

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:22:16 PM

evershawn you're an odd creature. Probably an alt for KoS.

So you want me to admit that everything is A-OK and he can get away with paying me less than he stole from me? Really? is this how it works now?

Also, arguments for both sides, really? did you read anything I posted...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's OK to scam if you return a lesser amount based on trade volatility?

My address is still waiting, KoS, at least have some decency and do the right thing  Kiss

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:13:36 AM

evershawn you're an odd creature. Probably an alt for KoS.

So you want me to admit that everything is A-OK and he can get away with paying me less than he stole from me? Really? is this how it works now?

Also, arguments for both sides, really? did you read anything I posted...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's OK to scam if you return a lesser amount based on trade volatility?

My address is still waiting, KoS, at least have some decency and do the right thing  Kiss

I'll be here when you want to settle this and actually settle it, not continue to accuse me of whatever. The $275 settlement offer will always be available. PM me if you want to accept it but I stated what it means and what it requires, which is simply settling this and letting it go and moving on and removing the silliness posted over a year ago.

Its not send $275 now and continue harrassing, calling scammer, you owe me more money, etc which is the stance you've obviously continued to show today.

Locking this thread as I'm busy and haven't had time nor will for a couple more weeks to continue with what this topic was all about, getting Vod off this forum and understand the people he harasses can fight back too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: