Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hmm access Ripple wallet  (Read 2041 times)
histallness

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:26:31 AM

the hardest part is being able to see the balance just sit there in the address.
histallness

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:22:17 AM

Is there another wallet I can try.  I have several xrp and I would like to access them.  I also would like to buy more.  Please advise how to do this another way.  Since I have the private and public key as well as other info from the payroutes wallet I should not have any problem to do this I am told.  Please advise.  I will share some of the coins with who ever can provide the instruction that gets my xrp back.  Thanks!
You can try jatchili's minimalist Ripple client or the old Ripple desktop wallet (if you can find a copy of it somewhere).

I found it and negative function

Would there be a way to recreate it if you have the wallet name, pass phrase, and address?
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:30:38 AM

Ripple labs is phasing out support for the old client. You can still use it through this url until 15 December.

So they'll rob old wallets, eh?   Wink

Welcome to centralized Ripple  Cheesy  

We can't take anything from an old wallet without the secret. And the client is open source. People who want to continue to use it still can. Payroutes, for example, has announced no plans to stop offering the old client. Far from proving Ripple is centralized, this will show precisely the reverse. Ripple Labs will stop hosting and supporting the old client, and those who like it will continue to use, offer, and support it.
Once Ripple stops supporting old wallet, we may see some other providers supporting old wallet.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:14:10 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 06:55:56 AM by Bitbobb

Is there another wallet I can try.  I have several xrp and I would like to access them.  I also would like to buy more.  Please advise how to do this another way.  Since I have the private and public key as well as other info from the payroutes wallet I should not have any problem to do this I am told.  Please advise.  I will share some of the coins with who ever can provide the instruction that gets my xrp back.  Thanks!
You can try jatchili's minimalist Ripple client or the old Ripple desktop wallet (if you can find a copy of it somewhere).

I found it and negative function

Would there be a way to recreate it if you have the wallet name, pass phrase, and address?

As it turns out I may have been given a client wallet and not the master wallet since ripple has this bs built into it.  I think that is what payroutes did to me.  So I need to find them and of course they are gone from business.   Payroutes webpage was still up as recent as a few months ago but no response.  I even have their old support email and no response.

yes I have the passcode, private and public "keys", email I signed in with etc.

the good news is I only put 20K ripple there

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: