Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 333 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign  (Read 554237 times)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:22:14 AM

Guys, I guess the payment has been stopped after the funds went over yesterday...
Might be bot is having problems or glitches, so can everyone please let Bitcoin_Boy$ and Marco Sir know that we are facing such problems???
As due to this, our payment timings will again shift ahead to when we will get paid today (or tomorrow)...

There are few people like me who need urgent funds, so if anyone can communicate with them, please ask them what is the problem currently...

The bot's address currently have 5 BTC, so why it ain't making any more payments???

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:23:05 AM

Want to kindly ask if it's possibile to enroll

Starting Post Number: 128
Profile UID: 416818

Kindly go to Marcotheminer's profile and ask him via sending a personal message, he will reply you... Smiley

marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:34:19 AM

Guys, I guess the payment has been stopped after the funds went over yesterday...
Might be bot is having problems or glitches, so can everyone please let Bitcoin_Boy$ and Marco Sir know that we are facing such problems???
As due to this, our payment timings will again shift ahead to when we will get paid today (or tomorrow)...

There are few people like me who need urgent funds, so if anyone can communicate with them, please ask them what is the problem currently...

The bot's address currently have 5 BTC, so why it ain't making any more payments???

We've paused your payment to review your posts.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:37:05 AM

First time I heard about it on this campaign, but seems the posts are of low "quality" as 20 of the recent posts are gambling tips.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 11:37:31 AM

^Ok. So I guess that's the case with me too Smiley

marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:39:16 AM

Not that I know of, your payment should be made automatically soon!
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:32:37 PM

So, till when may I expect the review done and my payment sent to my address, Sir??? Smiley

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:37:13 PM

There have been many users like Amph, redsn0w and many (sorry for mentioning these names, I ain't accusing them); who make many posts in few days and I have seen them getting paid for all those posts, I have seen them getting paid more than BTC0.5 each time in each week's period, so what's the problem with me???

I know I made many posts in few days, but those were all my tips or I would say, my contribution to the community as I like sharing the best tips with people so that they make profit with their currently on-hold BTC they have...

I am sorry if I did anything wrong, but I was unavailable few days back, so thought to make my thread more active by doing that, and I don't think that I spam here in any means...

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:42:06 PM

There have been many users like Amph, redsn0w and many (sorry for mentioning these names, I ain't accusing them); who make many posts in few days and I have seen them getting paid for all those posts, I have seen them getting paid more than BTC0.5 each time in each week's period, so what's the problem with me???

I know I made many posts in few days, but those were all my tips or I would say, my contribution to the community as I like sharing the best tips with people so that they make profit with their currently on-hold BTC they have...

I am sorry if I did anything wrong, but I was unavailable few days back, so thought to make my thread more active by doing that, and I don't think that I spam here in any means...
They make constructive posts, in different parts of the forum, while you are making posts in the same thread.
Many is a bad way to put this, you have made 100+ posts in the last two days with interval of nearly 1 minute on average while you were online, I don't think you should be paid for even half of those, its one thing to post frequently and another to post like ChartBuddy.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:46:42 PM

They make constructive posts, in different parts of the forum, while you are making posts in the same thread.
Many is a bad way to put this, you have made 100+ posts in the last two days with interval of nearly 1 minute on average while you were online, I don't think you should be paid for even half of those, its one thing to post frequently and another to post like ChartBuddy.

Whatever I did, even theymos said that we can make posts with even 6 second interval, so there are no restrictions, but that should not be spam...
And according to me, I didn't spam at any cost, so I should get paid for my posts as I shared my tips for free with everyone, didn't charge anything to anyone...

EDIT: As my father's no more in this world, complete responsibility of my family is on my shoulders, which is why I tried to get that much amount as I have bills to be paid, and I don't want to beg anyone to lend me BTC, which is why I am making it on my own...

I know I didn't make posts in other threads, but from now onwards, I will try to make posts in other threads too and will try to be helpful in every means to everyone...

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:48:17 PM

youve posted over 60 posts, just today. all of them in 1 thread. not only that, the majority of them are nearly identical tips, all of which could have been consolidated into a few big posts. imo, its more than apparent that youre posting solely with the mindset of getting your post count up to get paid. if i were in marco's position, i wouldve counted maybe 5-10 posts of yours to be valid for pay. maybe even deny it altogether.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:52:59 PM

youve posted over 60 posts, just today. all of them in 1 thread. not only that, the majority of them are nearly identical tips, all of which could have been consolidated into a few big posts. imo, its more than apparent that youre posting solely with the mindset of getting your post count up to get paid. if i were in marco's position, i wouldve counted maybe 5-10 posts of yours to be valid for pay. maybe even deny it altogether.

It ain't about mindset, but I like to put all the bets differently...
That's your mindset about me, I am sorry if I made you think like that...
As said before, I have responsibilities on my shoulders and so, need to fulfill them anyhow...

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:53:15 PM

Whatever I did, even theymos said that we can make posts with even 6 second interval, so there are no restrictions, but that should not be spam...
And according to me, I didn't spam at any cost, so I should get paid for my posts as I shared my tips for free with everyone, didn't charge anything to anyone...

I know I didn't make posts in other threads, but from now onwards, I will try to make posts in other threads too and will try to be helpful in every means to everyone...
You can make as much posts as you want but if marco deems them to be spam posts, he has a right to outright deny your payment or:
If you spam useless posts, I have the right to a) completely deny your payment or b) make a rough (probably harsh) estimate of the number spam posts I believe you made and disqualify them from payment.
And about your posts being helpful to the community, I see your posts outnumber all of the posts from other members .
Edit: I see you were doing this for a long time, good thing marco found it. I wonder though why you got paid before.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:56:18 PM

And about your posts being helpful to the community, I see your posts outnumber all of the posts from other members .

I can totally understand everyone's intention to not let someone get paid who did wrong things, but I guess I am right at my position...
When I asked for help to lend me BTC, people thought I came here with some sob story when I told everyone that my dad is no more, so I decided to make BTC on my own... I don't think my posts should be considered spam...

And about other threads, now I promise that I will also make posts in other threads too, and won't post too consistently and won't let this happen next time ever...

mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:37:46 PM

It ain't about mindset, but I like to put all the bets differently...
That's your mindset about me, I am sorry if I made you think like that...
As said before, I have responsibilities on my shoulders and so, need to fulfill them anyhow...

There's certain extent on what's allowed, not just in campaign, but on forum too. No one is stopping you from making quality 100 posts per day, if those posts
are not spam, which making betting tips that are virtually the same - isn't.

This has nothing to do with any mindset, if you wanted to, you could have posted 50 posts in a day in different topics, while being quality poster, but you chose to post those "tips" ..
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:44:19 PM

There's certain extent on what's allowed, not just in campaign, but on forum too. No one is stopping you from making quality 100 posts per day, if those posts

This has nothing to do with any mindset, if you wanted to, you could have posted 50 posts in a day in different topics, while being quality poster, but you chose to post those "tips" ..

I can totally understand that... Smiley
But all I wanted to say is, I have not been active on that thread, so thought to post many tips as people love my tips...
And yes, I am extremely sorry for not posting on other threads, but I promise as from now onwards, I will try to post in different threads and make my posts more constructive too... But you can't say that my tips were "spam"... Tongue

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:27:15 PM

But all I wanted to say is, I have not been active on that thread, so thought to post many tips as people love my tips...
And yes, I am extremely sorry for not posting on other threads, but I promise as from now onwards, I will try to post in different threads and make my posts more constructive too... But you can't say that my tips were "spam"... Tongue

People will still accuse you of posting "just for the reward" and that was with 50 posts average per day. So, be careful and avoid non discussion related threads if possible. If you want to post quite a bit.

People complain to Marco in private so its hard to tell who to avoid.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:56:14 PM

People will still accuse you of posting "just for the reward" and that was with 50 posts average per day. So, be careful and avoid non discussion related threads if possible. If you want to post quite a bit.

Yeah true, I can understand that...
But I have not been posting "just for the reward", but for the ones who love Horse Racing, Basketball and other sports, I send bets based on my research on the teams that I check before posting any bets...

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 03:22:23 PM

Not that I know of, your payment should be made automatically soon!

Thanks for the reply. My stats haven't been reset yet and hence I asked Smiley

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 04:40:21 PM

You are allowed to post just for the reward here. The forum does not care at all so post as much as you like. It used to bother me all the countless shit posts, but since it is not against the rules go for it.
Edit: The forum would probably be pretty dead without the sig spammers so they are kept.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 333 »
  Print  

Jump to: