Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign  (Read 554237 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:45:59 AM

Bot is back and working, guys... Smiley
Please check... Smiley

BTW, I am seeing some negative numbers in my new posts, why is it so Bitcoin_Boy$???

Also, where's the bonus??? Tongue

maybe it is because of your negative trust. you have a valid negative feedback from DT user. and signature don't accept negative feedback holders.
try to resolve your issue if you are not a scammer.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:28:49 PM

Bot is back and working, guys... Smiley
Please check... Smiley

BTW, I am seeing some negative numbers in my new posts, why is it so Bitcoin_Boy$???

Also, where's the bonus??? Tongue

maybe it is because of your negative trust. you have a valid negative feedback from DT user. and signature don't accept negative feedback holders.
try to resolve your issue if you are not a scammer.

Dude, I know that it's somehow ^valid^, but not necessary that I am a scammer...
I have already posted proofs, and will repay the remaining amounts (which ain't even principal amounts as those have already been repaid to 2, and almost 85% of principal amount to 3rd lender), in 2 weeks...

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:36:13 PM

I have already posted proofs, and will repay the remaining amounts (which ain't even principal amounts as those have already been repaid to 2, and almost 85% of principal amount to 3rd lender), in 2 weeks...
Oh, where have you posted proof that you have not defaulted on the loan?
cartell0

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:39:28 PM

Still he got 0.0032BTC payment from Coinbanks on 4th August! Scammer hasn't paid the lenders yet and is telling lies and Coinbanks is also buying into his words! What a hypocrite campaign! Angry
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:57:31 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318061.msg15637698#msg15637698

If you have brains, just go and check out here... I have posted all this just because of you crying out "Scammer, scammer" all the time for me...
I and my lenders actually decided that I would post everything after I repay all of them, but I posted the proofs...
Just check the addresses that I have sent the funds to, and match them with the ones that DarkStar_, Watoshi Sir and Erkallys gave me, you will know... Even Erkallys Sir already told in my thread that I have repaid, then I don't understand that why the heck people are calling me a scammer...

Still he got 0.0032BTC payment from Coinbanks on 4th August! Scammer hasn't paid the lenders yet and is telling lies and Coinbanks is also buying into his words! What a hypocrite campaign! Angry

STFU when you don't know what's going on, silly guy...
Ain't here to insult anybody, but this is the limit... When I have repaid, people are still calling me a fucking scammer??? Why the hell should I keep my mouth shut when I know that I didn't scam???
And mind well you cartell0, don't you fucking dare to say anything about this campaign, this has been the best, I have already contact that DT member and even my manager regarding the repayment, Marco Sir has already seen my proofs which is why I am still in, else if I would have been a scammer, why would I even repay the principal??? And regarding that 0.0032, that's none of your business dude... I will repay them when I get the total amount in full, and that's 0.05, I have that 0.0032 saved with me...

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:02:07 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318061.msg15637698#msg15637698
That post does not show how you have repaid your debt obligations in full. Please post the link that proves that you repaid your loan in full and on time. Thanks.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:54:05 AM

why the bot is ignoring again the altcoin section especially the mining and the discussion section? i like that section, i want to post there

besides there are more spam on the bitcoin general section and speculation, so getting payed there should not be better than the altboard in any way

also the bot is counting post posted here...please fix this mess
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6138

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:03:26 AM

why the bot is ignoring again the altcoin section especially the mining and the discussion section? i like that section, i want to post there

besides there are more spam on the bitcoin general section and speculation, so getting payed there should not be better than the altboard in any way

As far as I know , he is not counting posts we make here or on other sections that we aren't supposed to get paid for , I mean It may sound like it but those posts will get excluded in the day of payment. (heard marco or bitcoin boy saying that)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:16:24 PM

The bot has always excluded altcoin sections.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 06:28:48 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 03:46:00 PM by deisik

Is it possible to reveal which posts are excluded by the bot? It seems that the bot can't decide which posts from my post history should be excluded since the number of these posts changes arbitrarily in the range from 2 to 6 all the time, lol...

Did Bitcoin_Boy inject some fuzzy logic into the bot that it now can't make up its mind?

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:49:45 PM

Good day Marco and Bitcoin_BOy$.

Any fearless update about what should supposed to happen?

And those missed payments and the BTConus.

Thanks. Cool  Cool  Cool

Thanks to both Marco and Bitcoin_BOy$ for getting it back up on bot.  I had another huge week at a conference so did not get chance to spend time on forum and post.  But very happy to see bot up hopefully smooth sailing from here!
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:53:01 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 09:08:49 AM by Amph

when the altsection will be added? i don't see the reason to exclude it honestly, other section, like i've said, have more spam than anything, currently the top spam section is general discussion of bitcoin...
i'm out of this, since altsection is not counted, i'm not interested in posting in those spammy board like general discussion and speculation, when you will add altsection i'll join back if there will be spots left...
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 07:56:10 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 08:12:38 PM by deisik

Wtf, I submit a post and get two excluded. The bot is such a prankster, lol

i'm out of this, since altsection is not counted, i'm not interested in posting in those spammy board like general discussion and speculation, when you will add altsection i'll join back if there will be spots left...

May I have your bonus?

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:05:03 AM

Looks like bot reset.  Due to work did not get  a ton of post's but appears no payment so far after reset.   With the bot being preformed maintenance on and back up when are payments planned?  Is it day after reset, day of reset, or manual and will still vary?  Sorry if was mentioned before with traveling so much past 2 weeks could have missed this.  Luckily back and no crazy travel so have time to post again.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:36:19 AM

when the altsection will be added? i don't see the reason to exclude it honestly, other section, like i've said, have more spam than anything, currently the top spam section is general discussion of bitcoin...

Uh,  haven't you been signed up for this campaign forever?  It's never paid out for the alt section.  Did you not notice this? Seems a shame to walk away.  Tons of people would love your spot.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:44:14 AM

I am sorry if someone could point me in the right direction (just for informational purposes), could someone point me were the limit of how many post will paid per week for any given member level?  I can not seem to find it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:19:15 AM

I am sorry if someone could point me in the right direction (just for informational purposes), could someone point me were the limit of how many post will paid per week for any given member level?  I can not seem to find it.
IIRC it's 150 per week. I'm not sure if they change it.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:32:48 AM

Wtf, I submit a post and get two excluded. The bot is such a prankster, lol

May I have your bonus?

yeah bot is fucked up, i was posting and seeing my post counted, then i return to see if everything was ok, and boom ten of post excluded without reason

Uh,  haven't you been signed up for this campaign forever?  It's never paid out for the alt section.  Did you not notice this? Seems a shame to walk away.  Tons of people would love your spot.

the campaign did payed for me in the past in the altsection, maybe it was a bug in the bot, but in the last month i was posting only there and i got payment

i did not sign anything, i can leave any time
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 11:26:13 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 01:15:19 PM by deisik

No payment so far, and no bonus either (but 2 bitcoins had been credited to the campaign wallet yesterday)...

Hey, Marco, Mr(s). Amph decided to give his(her) bonus to me, don't forget about it. lol

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6138

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:39:34 AM

No payment so far, and no bonus either (but 2 bitcoins had been credited to the campaign wallet yesterday)...

Hey, Marco, Mr(s). Amph decided to give his(her) bonus to me, don't forget about it, lol

Are you sure about it ? there is basically two wallets , the first (which I assume the one you are talking about) sends funds to this one : https://blockchain.info/fr/address/3Lm5batBgm6HGzq3Z1pV2jcBwrai631Nsv and this address pay the users.  so unless 3Lm5batBgm6HGzq3Z1pV2jcBwrai631Nsv get funded , no one is going to get paid.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 »
  Print  

Jump to: