Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DS] DarkSwift - anonymous payment solutions! Bittrex!  (Read 13462 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

Not sure if you are being facetious or whether your question is a serious one, but darkswift never made it to an exchange. The wallets from what I can see are disabled, and the buyback option is bogus. Total scam.

I was being facetious and my post was a reply to god donut.  He thinks I'm a grumpy whiny pussy.  I think he's wrong. 

Sorry if you lost btc on this.  It doesn't look good.  Probably another carsen klock scamcoin.

Current number of blocks 11049

Last block time Sun Dec 7 15:05:25 2014 

DarkSwift coins have been sent out to their rightful owners. Please check your wallets and let me know if you didn't receive your share

Also the buyback page is up now

http://darkswift.icohive.com/buyback.php

Everybody who is willing for any reason to refund their investments will be able to do so at this page

received my coins
waiting for an exchange

Unbelievable.

That sums up the sorry state of altcoins.

Who cares. As far as it goes seems that my risks are close to zero. If nobody will buy it on exchange - I dump it back to dev - if someone will - I quit with profit. May sound cynical, yes, but I believe in money - I don't care if this is next Bitcoin or another vaporware - if it fills my pockets with BTC's - count me in. For now BuyBack is working so I'll hold on till exchange and see.

It's too bad so many people have that same attitude.  Because there are actual coins out there that have real world usage potential.  Unfortunately they get lumped in with all these "get rich quick" ICO's that have tainted cryptocurrency and turned it into a bastion for scams and ponzi schemes. 

I guess with over 5 billion dollars fleeing from crypto back to fiat over the last year there will be more and more of these as people continue to fight for scraps and get what they can before the entire altcoin world comes crashing down leaving just a few survivors.

At least I'm not a grumpy whiny pussy as you are  Grin Red some of your previous posts..

I do believe I'm done with this f'd up scene, think I'll quit while I'm ahead. The other q is whether I should hold onto or dump my btc.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:46:40 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 11:49:56 PM by shojayxt

I do believe I'm done with this f'd up scene, think I'll quit while I'm ahead. The other q is whether I should hold onto or dump my btc.

And that really sucks.  Every time these ICO scams fail people like you that invested in good faith become disillusioned and leave.  Taking your btc with you.  You'll probably tell as many people as you can what a scam the altcoin scene is.  And you would be right.  If I were you and you're really done I would sell everything btc included and be happy with your FIAT that these scammers didn't get.  At least your ahead.  Many people can't say that.  I pulled the majority of my capital out a long time ago.  I'm glad I did.  If I hadn't I would have lost a significant amount due to the entire crypto market tanking with no end in sight.

DarkSwift (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:11:33 PM

Due to low hash rate it was decided to end POW phase early. DarkSwift is now POS only coin. After block 11500 only POS blocks are allowed.

The source code has been updated: https://github.com/DarkSwift/DarkSwift/

You can download the latest windows wallet from here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!PsB1zALT!WsGFeBOEWkwuubb0n4gR7xvcppkXRuvtAlni1J0yEUs

or here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3lf48m5304u9bmd/darkswift-qt.zip?dl=0

Bittrex should list the coin soon. Low hash rate was one of the hurdles.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:21:20 AM

4 hours ago I sold back 2900 coins as a test and I have yet to see any btc or change in amt sold on the buyback page. How long does the buyback process take?
If this turns out to be legit I do owe you an apology.
MEED

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:43:30 PM

Buyback is legit, the question is where is the exchange?
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:50:30 PM

I was dumb enough to believe the buy back option and Bittrex add, yeah not one of my brighter moments.

We've all been there....believe me.

So, is this a scam?  Besides the one guy above, can anyone else confirm they got their BTC back from the buy back?
BallOOner

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:03:02 PM

I was dumb enough to believe the buy back option and Bittrex add, yeah not one of my brighter moments.

We've all been there....believe me.

So, is this a scam?  Besides the one guy above, can anyone else confirm they got their BTC back from the buy back?

I did refund a small amount to test the buyback feature and I can confirm that I've got my btc back
DarkSwift (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:50:48 PM

4 hours ago I sold back 2900 coins as a test and I have yet to see any btc or change in amt sold on the buyback page. How long does the buyback process take?
If this turns out to be legit I do owe you an apology.

Just checked it and I can see that your buyback has been processed
Please let me know if you still have concerns regarding the buyback page
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:57:26 PM

I apologize for some of my comments, especially the one about hoping you die slow  Embarrassed
However, after the wallet stopped syncing for 2 days and several hours passed after pm'ing you and showed you online during this time what was I supposed to conclude?
Anyway, I cashed out for the sole reason this isn't on an exchange after 6 days. I hope for the holders it gets to an exchange and kills it, but I'm out.
DarkSwift (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:22:45 PM

Buyback period is extended by 5 more days

Dear investors, DarkSwift is going to be added to Bittrex, but it is taking longer then we were expecting. This is why we extend the buyback period by 5 days.

Thank you for your patience and sorry it takes so long to get listed at Bittrex.
Zornado

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:53:17 AM

I have update my Block Explorer with Richlist for DarkSwift. I update the Explorer manual so somtimes the Explorer is not updatet.
DarkSwift (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:59:05 AM

I have update my Block Explorer with Richlist for DarkSwift. I update the Explorer manual so somtimes the Explorer is not updatet.

Thank you for an awesome block explorer, Zornado!
I will add it to the OP now
DarkSwift (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:13:35 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 11:03:45 PM by DarkSwift

Dear investors!
I am pleased to announce that DarkSwift is now listed on Bittrex!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DS
BallOOner

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:17:53 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 11:03:53 PM by BallOOner

Dear investors!

Finally! Great news!

Any updates on the development process? whitepaper? road map?
MEED

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:06:24 AM

Dear investors!

Lookin good Shocked
10k coin!
HODL
BreadJoint

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:05:24 PM

what was the ico price?
BallOOner

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:50:10 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 03:07:22 PM by BallOOner

what was the ico price?

like 300 sats LOL Grin
its 2500 now

initial investor and holding! Cool

edit: its 5k now. WAT? Shocked
DarKside68

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:28:40 PM

9k sat on bittrex Grin
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:00:12 PM

damn that price! good coin Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
God Donut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:28:02 PM

it seems people have finally grown some brains to do a little more HODL and a little less dump below the ICO price
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: