Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:32:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Buzz --> ULTIMATE MONEY-MAKER  (Read 2226 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:10:19 PM

Crypto-Buzz is a brand new cryptocurrency news site, with a clean and fresh design. We only give the most important news everyday, so you don't need to worry about wasting your time on bad articles every again. The best of all, our site is ad-free! Besides just news articles, we offer a generous faucet, "Bitcoin Buzz-Faucet".

Features:

• Clean and fresh design
• Runs on Ghost, the ultimate blog software
• Hourly (sexy) faucet
• NO ADS!
• Only the best news articles
• Secure connection

What Crypto-Buzz Comes With:

• Domain registered on GoDaddy (Value = $15+, domain is rare)
• Hosting for a year on Namecheap (Value = $12)
• Faucet Installed With 0.01 in it (Value = $4)
• Four Unleaked Themes for Ghost bought by me (Value = $26)
EIGHT articles aready published, written by me (Value = $80+ @ $10 an article)
• Blog pre-installed with Ghost (Value = Priceless, took me over 3 days to figure out how to install Ghost myself on shared hosting. I contacted support over 7 times)
• Logo/favicon and it's Photoshop file (Value = $15)
• Photoshopped blog background (Value = $5)
• Google Analytics Pre-Installed (Value = $0)
• SSL Certificate For One Year (https) (Value = $14)

Everything Added Up: ALOT, $150+
The actual price is even more considering the very nice domain, time taken to set it all up (one week+), etc.

TAKING OFFERS ATM for those interested

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:15:20 PM

• Blog pre-installed with Ghost (Value = Priceless, took me over 3 days to figure out how to install Ghost myself on shared hosting. I contacted support over 7 times

Just because you're incompetent doesn't mean setting up a blog is "priceless" lol

Your title says your site is an "ultimate money maker"; mind sharing any revenue stats via PM? I'd be glad to buy if that's really the case.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:24:02 PM

• Blog pre-installed with Ghost (Value = Priceless, took me over 3 days to figure out how to install Ghost myself on shared hosting. I contacted support over 7 times

Just because you're incompetent doesn't mean setting up a blog is "priceless" lol

Your title says your site is an "ultimate money maker"; mind sharing any revenue stats via PM? I'd be glad to buy if that's really the case.

I gave up and never installed ads or anything, so $0. I was just looking to sell this because I need the money and don't really have too much time to keep writing and writing for this.

It's a great project to take over if you have the money to invest/time. You can easily squeeze a 468x80 or so ad in the footer, possibly on the sides. and on the faucet. Unfortunately I cannot code anyways ;(.

opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:30:06 PM

How can you claim that this is a money maker if the site does not have any ads, and has zero revenue?

I also don't see why you would not put any ads on your site. I would imagine that any advertiser would have instructions as to how you can put up their ads.

Also do you have any staff that will write the articles or does the buyer need to write their own articles?

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:32:11 PM

How can you claim that this is a money maker if the site does not have any ads, and has zero revenue?

I also don't see why you would not put any ads on your site. I would imagine that any advertiser would have instructions as to how you can put up their ads.

Also do you have any staff that will write the articles or does the buyer need to write their own articles?

Staff are really easy to find for cheap. I can get good articles for $5 or so and are good quality and length. Or you can pay for views on the article (Analytics allows you to check this).

I can keep this running and add articles, ads, etc. but I really just need the money.

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:17:33 AM

Staff are really easy to find for cheap. I can get good articles for $5 or so and are good quality and length. Or you can pay for views on the article (Analytics allows you to check this).

I can keep this running and add articles, ads, etc. but I really just need the money.

Don't be fooled by this scammer, guys. He doesn't provide revenue stats (etc) to back up the fact that his 1 week old website is worth $150.

You didn't read the list? The domain, hosting, paid themes, faucet with some money in it, all the work put into it, the Twitter with 110+ followers, logo, background photoshopped by me, SSL (https), not to mention it includes 8 GREAT articles already on it.

Traffic is bad because I haven't written in over a week, haven't had the time. I am not a scammer.

AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:59:54 AM

Don't be fooled by this scammer, guys. He doesn't provide revenue stats (etc) to back up the fact that his 1 week old website is worth $150.

You didn't read the list? The domain, hosting, paid themes, faucet with some money in it, all the work put into it, the Twitter with 110+ followers, logo, background photoshopped by me, SSL (https), not to mention it includes 8 GREAT articles already on it.

Traffic is bad because I haven't written in over a week, haven't had the time. I am not a scammer.

It doesnt matter, in a week, how will your website be worth $150? Its practically impossible, your website doesnt have any indexed pages, just some articles. I just did an on page seo report of your website, the meta keywords dont even exist, there is no sitemap, meta description is too small, I must say, it will require a lot of hardwork to get this blog successful, its not worth $150. at all

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:56:17 PM

It doesnt matter, in a week, how will your website be worth $150? Its practically impossible, your website doesnt have any indexed pages, just some articles. I just did an on page seo report of your website, the meta keywords dont even exist, there is no sitemap, meta description is too small, I must say, it will require a lot of hardwork to get this blog successful, its not worth $150. at all

Then don't buy it for $150.

I am not selling for $150, I am selling for less than that.

finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:07:22 PM

. I can get good articles for $5 or so and are good quality and length. Or you can pay for views on the article (Analytics allows you to check this).

Are you sure about this, that they will be of good quality?

You contradict yourself here:

You won't be getting a good news article if you can only pay $5. If you want someone for cheap, go pay someone with cheap English.

Also, you only have those views, probably because of the twitter promotion you did. Can you provide detailed stats for the entire week visitor count?

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:37:38 PM

Can you post traffic referrers from Analytics? Thanks
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:22:26 PM

http://imgur.com/a/z1MKY

sangwan1212

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options&#9

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:38:36 PM

Firstly i want to say that the domain isn't rare as posted , though its very good. Secondly you cannot determine price of your articles by yourself, since you didn't sold them so you cannot tell a price like that. Thirdly 150$ is a lot for the amount of traffic and as its new as far as i know . I saw some giveaways in games section some days before ( I didn't participated ) so firstly you made it popular like that and now selling, any reason ?

After all good luck selling it and try to post a proper price Smiley which is reasonable for members Smiley

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:06:56 PM

Firstly i want to say that the domain isn't rare as posted , though its very good. Secondly you cannot determine price of your articles by yourself, since you didn't sold them so you cannot tell a price like that. Thirdly 150$ is a lot for the amount of traffic and as its new as far as i know . I saw some giveaways in games section some days before ( I didn't participated ) so firstly you made it popular like that and now selling, any reason ?

After all good luck selling it and try to post a proper price Smiley which is reasonable for members Smiley

If I can learn how to put the ad into the code properly, I'd grow it to get 1,500 views a day. But Ghost isn't the easiest to work with and I cannot code.

I am selling it because of this. I'm going to talk to my hosting support now to see if they can help.

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:22:14 PM

Update! Got ads in!

Example: https://crypto-buzz.com/us-marshals-service-to-auction-off-50000-seized-bitcoins/

If you want to advertise: https://a-ads.com/catalog?ad_unit_id=49326&target_type=AdUnit&partner=49326

Once we have advertisers I am going to try and give this a jumpstart again!

madhatter.

Activity: 273

I am blocked for 14 Days.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:05:30 AM

Why you are using ghost? Wordpress is good enough there are many themes to choose from and it is easy to add ads and there are already plugins for ads and seo.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:07:37 AM

Why you are using ghost? Wordpress is good enough there are many themes to choose from and it is easy to add ads and there are already plugins for ads and seo.

Ghost is generally better looking, has a better UI, and I personally prefer it. The specific themes also goes well with the site itself. I will not switch to Wordpress.

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:46:58 PM

Still for sale!

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:48:46 AM

Worthless traffic, but good luck selling the site nonetheless
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:27:22 PM

Worthless traffic, but good luck selling the site nonetheless

Yeah I guess I can boost the traffic again with an article or two, but I mean I am selling this assuming you would be promoting this yourself.

GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:32:19 PM

-snip-

What Crypto-Buzz Comes With:

• Faucet Installed With 0.01 in it (Value = $4)
-snip-
How do you figure that .01 BTC is worth $4? Are you buying bitcoin right now? If you are then I have 5 BTC that I can sell at that rate (no scampal). LAMO

Based on your traffic stats and the quality of your articles, I would say that this site is not worth very much (anything)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: