Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2018, 11:07:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the alternatives for Bitcointalk?  (Read 345 times)
jhongzjhong

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

Several forums similar to Bitcointalk have existed, but none had succeeded. I'm not sure about the correct url, but it is for the altcoins. In that it has got the same form as our bitcointalk.org, such as the ranking, merit, badges, etc. Even some bounty campaigns too were running.

That is really great mate. If there is option to earn money with the other forum newbies who is looking to earn the tokens via bounty will be looking to earn the bitcoin and ethereum if there is option for campaigning there bro.

I have came across many forum and places to earn the money but none of forum will be able to various option to earn the money like doing in this forum mate. You please share the link of the forum you mentioned here.

I once saw a forum full of bounties where various ICOs and bounty campaigns were being promoted their however it eventually failed. Since most of its users were bounty hunters, there was not much discussion happening. There are actually many forums that try to replicate bitcointalk.org and even copy the same interface even though it's too outdated however not many succeed because they don't get the same audience nor do they attain enough users.
You are right because they are not most popular, I think those people want like bitcointalk why they are come because of profit more population the more chance of having profit so bitcointalk.org the best site since it is the oldest among all bounties sites.
We considered as a bitcointalk.org is an original site because it is made by Satoshi Nakamoto.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.