Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Sell out  (Read 2200 times)
JustAnotherBitcoinFan (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:26:45 AM

I have collected a lot of coins over the year through trading and my humble minors.  I did most of my trading as a pass time while fighting cancer, so I am not over the top concerned about selling under the up to the second price.  I have some nmc and ltc as well but not nearly as many.  I have 36.81 bitcoins so if you have a way to buy them please message me.  If I placed this in the wrong area or did it incorrectly i apologize it was not intentional.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:18:34 AM

please check the user "Tomatocage" main source of income...he or her does escrow imagine that.  Have message the admins about you btw Tomatocage

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:31:06 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 08:52:27 AM by Bitcoins101

please check the user "Tomatocage" main source of income...he or her does escrow imagine that.  Have message the admins about you btw Tomatocage
Yeah, he should definitely be banned. Using his trust rating to force people to use his escrow service, his main source of income. Imagine that! I bet he has been able to buy a really nice 2-person tent and a sleeping bag to live in with his escrow earnings.

He's a pretty good escrow, though. I hear he's so honest that he ordered a shopping cart off Amazon instead of just stealing one from a supermarket.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:35:21 AM

lol I have no clue how much he could make from his escrow business....but i went through and seen where he has done it to so many who where there was no reference no just cause for leaving bad feedback just cause he wanted their transaction to go through him.  THey really should make a rule against users like him seriously.
Bitcoins101

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:48:32 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 08:59:18 AM by Bitcoins101

lol I have no clue how much he could make from his escrow business....but i went through and seen where he has done it to so many who where there was no reference no just cause for leaving bad feedback just cause he wanted their transaction to go through him.  THey really should make a rule against users like him seriously.
Undoubtedly! We must rid this forum once and for all from miscreants like TomatoCage that promote their own services through abuse of the heavily-moderated trust system! How should we protest this abhorrent display of administrative bias?

shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:00:23 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0

Let  me know I could buy all your coins! Smiley

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:19:29 AM

Who are some good escrow people on here, and no not tomatocage, wouldn't give my business to that one if he paid me too.  Sold some no hassle, but looks like I may need someone for escrow on the next one...so if you do escrow and are a decent person feel free to say hi :-)
Bitcoins101

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:22:21 AM

Who are some good escrow people on here, and no not tomatocage, wouldn't give my business to that one if he paid me too.  Sold some no hassle, but looks like I may need someone for escrow on the next one...so if you do escrow and are a decent person feel free to say hi :-)
Who did you sell to?

Escrow Whitelist

By the way, I can buy all of them from you at the right rate. Which country are you in?

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:29:13 AM

If they don't mind me posting them i will post them. 

Thanks for the link, that helps a ton.

I live in the USA. and I sold some a bit ago for a few dollars under bitstamps last price.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:39:37 AM

Let  me know I could buy all your coins! Smiley

Thank you, if these other transactions don't work out okay I will come your way.  I have 27 left.  I am off to work.  Thanks for all your help everyone both in here and in private messages.  Many thanks to bitcoins101 for telling me to unlock the dang topic. 
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:18:07 AM

SHow ur BITCOINS or deal with any trusted member in here and he will delete that feedback otherwise there's no chance for you to do anything in here.

ntm124

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:00:55 PM

Do u accept cash deposit into us bank pls.

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:38:14 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 03:51:05 PM by Tomatocage

JustAnotherBitcoinFan, I'm curious why you left me negative feedback? Do you have reason to believe that I've scammed somebody as indicated in your comment, or did you leave me negative feedback purely out of retaliation? If the latter, that's blatant abuse of the Trust system. The reason I left you negative feedback is because your account went dark a year and a half ago and now it has suddenly come back online selling BTC. Prior to your resurrection you had never set foot in Currency Exchange. If you can demonstrate ownership of the 36+ BTC that you claim to have, or use a trusted escrow (not me, because this would clearly be a conflict of interest), I'll remove the negative feedback. However, I strongly suspect you'll do neither.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4656

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:48:39 PM

Let  me know I could buy all your coins! Smiley

Thank you, if these other transactions don't work out okay I will come your way.  I have 27 left.  I am off to work.  Thanks for all your help everyone both in here and in private messages.  Many thanks to bitcoins101 for telling me to unlock the dang topic.  

I would be happy to purchase some of those bitcoins from you.  Either you can send first, or we can choose any of the following to handle escrow:
John (John K.)
escrow.ms
OgNasty
monbux
Maidak
Dabs

I'd be willing to purchase 8.57143 BTC for $3000.  If you are willing to come lower on the price, I'll buy even more.

What payment methods do you accept?

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:16:07 PM

SHow ur BITCOINS or deal with any trusted member in here and he will delete that feedback otherwise there's no chance for you to do anything in here.

Already sent screen shots of my BTCe account with additional info to two different members.  I'm not going to give the person who did that to me anything.  They did it out of pure intention for their escrow business.  That is why a lot of us have been wondering why they can be allowed to do that just out of business advancement.  There was no evidence or anything...check it if you don't believe me...they do it to others all the time.  If you want proof just message me and I will give it to you no problem at all.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:22:22 PM

JustAnotherBitcoinFan, I'm curious why you left me negative feedback? Do you have reason to believe that I've scammed somebody as indicated in your comment, or did you leave me negative feedback purely out of retaliation? If the latter, that's blatant abuse of the Trust system. The reason I left you negative feedback is because your account went dark a year and a half ago and now it has suddenly come back online selling BTC. Prior to your resurrection you had never set foot in Currency Exchange. If you can demonstrate ownership of the 36+ BTC that you claim to have, or use a trusted escrow (not me, because this would clearly be a conflict of interest), I'll remove the negative feedback. However, I strongly suspect you'll do neither.

As stated before I left you negative feedback cause you fit a trend of what some escrow scammers have done and try to do to scam people.  It's my right apparently to leave you negative feedback if I feel you could merely be at risk of scamming people...right?  I have also asked about 30 other members who have stayed active here since the last time I was here (their post as well as trust is pretty high now a days) to check you out as well and leave feedback if they feel your scamming people as well.  I have fought business's who tried to screw bitcoin users and you will be no different to me. (see bitinstant as example)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:25:22 PM

Already sent screen shots of my BTCe account with additional info to two different members.  I'm not going to give the person who did that to me anything.  They did it out of pure intention for their escrow business.  That is why a lot of us have been wondering why they can be allowed to do that just out of business advancement.  There was no evidence or anything...check it if you don't believe me...they do it to others all the time.  If you want proof just message me and I will give it to you no problem at all.

I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I have no interest in escrowing your trade:

If you can demonstrate ownership of the 36+ BTC that you claim to have, or use a trusted escrow (not me, because this would clearly be a conflict of interest), I'll remove the negative feedback. However, I strongly suspect you'll do neither.

Emphasis added. Screen shots don't really count. Just sign an address or get DannyHamilton to serve as escrow. Once your funds are loaded into the escrow address I'll remove your negative rating. I'm sorry if it feels like I'm trying to strong-arm you into using escrow, but there have been far too many scams here and unfortunately I really don't know of any other way to help others from becoming victims of fraud.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bitcoins101

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:35:08 PM

As stated before I left you negative feedback cause you fit a trend of what some escrow scammers have done and try to do to scam people.  It's my right apparently to leave you negative feedback if I feel you could merely be at risk of scamming people...right?  I have also asked about 30 other members who have stayed active here since the last time I was here (their post as well as trust is pretty high now a days) to check you out as well and leave feedback if they feel your scamming people as well.  I have fought business's who tried to screw bitcoin users and you will be no different to me. (see bitinstant as example)

It's your right, but that doesn't mean you're right. Do you think TomatoCage would have a good reputation if he scammed people?

Sending unsolicited PMs is actually against the rules.

A screenshot doesn't prove much.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:39:58 PM

I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I have no interest in escrowing your trade:

If you can demonstrate ownership of the 36+ BTC that you claim to have, or use a trusted escrow (not me, because this would clearly be a conflict of interest), I'll remove the negative feedback. However, I strongly suspect you'll do neither.

Emphasis added. Screen shots don't really count. Just sign an address or get DannyHamilton to serve as escrow. Once your funds are loaded into the escrow address I'll remove your negative rating. I'm sorry if it feels like I'm trying to strong-arm you into using escrow, but there have been far too many scams here and unfortunately I really don't know of any other way to help others from becoming victims of fraud.

That seems a bit ridiculous...strong arm everyone into using escrow if they dont fit "your" criteria!!!  Wonder why people thinking your a scam.  You just pointed it out yourself...you don't know any other way.  How about only leave bad feedback on those you have references or proof of.  Your using high rank here to benefit the escrow business that you are involved with, when you are leaving poor feedback on people you have no proof of anything negative about then says it all.  Also didn't you use to defend bitinstant a long time ago...could of swore there were some issue there too?

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:44:51 PM

It's your right, but that doesn't mean you're right. Do you think TomatoCage would have a good reputation if he scammed people?

Sending unsolicited PMs is actually against the rules.

A screenshot doesn't prove much.

https://i.imgur.com/kjSsRrr.png

It is obviously right to leave bad feedback to people you only suspect...tomato does it all the time.  He has been wrong a great many times about people too.  If you go out and arrest 30 people nearby a bank robbery...1 might end up being the robber but you locked away 29 innocents in the process.  He don't care about the innocents ones he screws cause either way it goes good for him.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: