Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OVER $18 MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF WALLETS IN ONE MONTH!!!  (Read 5710 times)
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 05:59:15 AM

I just calculated all the wallets compared to a few weeks ago and was shocked! Went back to calculate the total sum a month ago and it was staggering!!! The top #1 owner is SHOCKING!Over 1.29% even at this stage in the game and nobody can get near. Do your research guys. Get out while you can!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:05:22 AM

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 06:21:16 AM

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
podyx
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:25:10 AM

You're saying that $18mills out of what, $2 billion or something, that have changed addresses or whatever is worrying to the bitcoin protocol?

Cause you sure do make it seem like it's all over.

Cmon, you're to one who wrote this
text
and you can't come up with some better and more creative FUD?
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 05:00:28 AM

ummm... $18mil US dollars is out of bitcoin in one month go look at the rich list RIGHT NOW then look at this picture!

I finally found with a date on it, I don't know why most of the people on here are in such denial about these things... The jig is up man, Millions flowing out of bitcoin everyday and millions of dollars worth of coins being produced more and more to inflate the system and once again steal from the retail investor. Good luck to all!
g27wr

Activity: 221

I like guns.

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:18:41 AM

I don't... understand... what your point is.

fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:02:00 AM

His point is that he's piss poor and can't afford to buy 1 BTC at the current price of 382.22$.
So he's trying desperately to talk BTC prices down by spreading FUD.
The only thing he didn't realize was that he's the dumb kid in the room and that nobody is listening.

OVER $18 MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF WALLETS IN ONE MONTH!!! AND 25 NEW BTC CREATED EVERY 10 MINUTES
yet we are still higher than 1 month ago

What does that tell you? Something that fewcoins is unable to comprehend.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
BentleyBirch

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:16:39 AM

just from one's A wallet to his B wallet so
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:07:32 PM

I just calculated all the wallets compared to a few weeks ago and was shocked! Went back to calculate the total sum a month ago and it was staggering!!! The top #1 owner is SHOCKING!Over 1.29% even at this stage in the game and nobody can get near. Do your research guys. Get out while you can!

*yawn*
Johanna

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:25:42 PM

I dont get it, what does top #1 owner got to do with "get out while you can".

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:08:11 PM

wow you guys really don't understand what to look for in a market! Im sorry, let me break it down...

The total dollar amount of bitcoin that is being held in ALL wallets right now is $18mil dollars LESS than what this same site is reporting a month ago. Take yourself to https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html and add up all the wallets then look at the picture I took one month ago and add that up! One month ago there was $18mil more dollars in bitcoin wallets. IN ALL WALLETS! Exchange massive wallets, huge holders, venture capitalist, everyone together is now $18mil less than a month ago. WTF is so hard to understand about that??

Why is it so hard to understand the exchange prices right now are being manipulated to same around the same level and slowly decrease to extract money from the unknowing daily. Open your eyes. Im whistle blowing here because people are poised to lose millions form a cleverly crafted scheme created by a few to benefit a few and rip off many.  Lips sealed
fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:33:25 PM

Your stupid picture doesn't show anything usefull, you dildo. Try to make a SCREENSHOT next time, it really is very EASY. YES EAAASSSYYYYY.

What's wrong with a few million dollars out of the hands of a few into the hands of many? NOTHING, how can you not understand this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH I KNOW, you are just TROLLLLLING. Mr poor fewcoins.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:39:12 PM

Cut your loose  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
podyx
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:42:50 PM

wow you guys really don't understand what to look for in a market! Im sorry, let me break it down...

The total dollar amount of bitcoin that is being held in ALL wallets right now is $18mil dollars LESS than what this same site is reporting a month ago. Take yourself to https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html and add up all the wallets then look at the picture I took one month ago and add that up! One month ago there was $18mil more dollars in bitcoin wallets. IN ALL WALLETS! Exchange massive wallets, huge holders, venture capitalist, everyone together is now $18mil less than a month ago. WTF is so hard to understand about that??

Why is it so hard to understand the exchange prices right now are being manipulated to same around the same level and slowly decrease to extract money from the unknowing daily. Open your eyes. Im whistle blowing here because people are poised to lose millions form a cleverly crafted scheme created by a few to benefit a few and rip off many.  Lips sealed

Yes, we understand this

What we don't understand is what's so significant about it?
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:44:47 PM

OVER $18 MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF WALLETS IN ONE MONTH!!! AND 25 NEW BTC CREATED EVERY 10 MINUTES

Lmfao you officially have no clue what bid & ask price is & you have no idea's how markets work... Please leave this thread, thanks
fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:46:27 PM

Yes, we understand this

He thinks that 18$ million is a lot of money, because 18>5.2

Grin Grin What a looser

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:48:00 PM

Your stupid picture doesn't show anything usefull, you dildo...

Is someone a little upset?

fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:48:52 PM

Lmfao you officially have no clue what bid & ask price is & you have no idea's how markets work... Please leave this thread, thanks

Grin Says the guy taking a picture of his PC monitor using a camera. A real brainiac...

fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:50:14 PM

Your stupid picture doesn't show anything usefull, you dildo...

Is someone a little upset?

Great, another troll joining for dinner, just as clueless as fewcoins with an obsession for pictures.  Grin

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:51:57 PM

Yes, we understand this

Um Ok think about this... Even at the current rate $1.4mil in BTC is mined DAILY! It cost half a million per day ($500,000) in electricity just to create that "value"... Market price means nothing these are now a few huge institutions controlling the price constantly buying and selling to each other for profits (hence the massive sideways trading then organized dumps) Everyone retail is holding this now as speculation for $1,000 per coin but they don't understand that will make the market cap over $14 Billion dollars and we can barely hold on to $5mil market cap LOL! All this talk is hilarious blabber by people who can't calculate. The dumbest governments in the world are printing cheaper money!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: