Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 11:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OVER $18 MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF WALLETS IN ONE MONTH!!!  (Read 5710 times)
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:40:08 PM

Consider this case closed.

18millon $ gone from wallets, market cap has gone up, conclusion, we need more dollars gone from wallets. Ask Wall St. friend for advice on how to steal more money.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1713

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:44:02 PM

Yes but this can be some large corp that just sends money back and forth between accounts

Don't see the reason for this thread
sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:44:32 PM

How many millions of dollars went into wallets in one month?

NONE RETARD! No matter how much went in the loss of money in bitcoin was a over $18mil loss in one month alone

Can you post a link to information that verifies your figures?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:47:31 PM

Thank god, we have you to warn us all, with your "take picture of pc screen" capabilities.

The computer in question belonged to Mr. Fewcoins' colleague, as previously stated by Mr. Fewcoins.
Asking for a screen capture would have been an imposition and a breach of etiquette.

You, on the other hand, would have likely reached right over with your grubby hands and started poking away with your filthy fingers without even bothering to ask, uncouth as you are Angry

Ahhh, now I understand, I do that same thing every time I visit my Wall St. friend, taking random pictures of PC monitors for archival reasons AND AS PROOF for my stupid trolling.

Your Wall st. friend panhandles under the New York Stock Exchange.  He does not own a computer Angry
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:51:51 PM

Thank god, we have you to warn us all, with your "take picture of pc screen" capabilities.

The computer in question belonged to Mr. Fewcoins' colleague, as previously stated by Mr. Fewcoins.
Asking for a screen capture would have been an imposition and a breach of etiquette.

You, on the other hand, would have likely reached right over with your grubby hands and started poking away with your filthy fingers without even bothering to ask, uncouth as you are Angry

Ahhh, now I understand, I do that same thing every time I visit my Wall St. friend, taking random pictures of PC monitors for archival reasons AND AS PROOF for my stupid trolling.

Your Wall st. friend panhandles under the New York Stock Exchange.  He does not own a computer Angry

I'm really getting bored with you repeating the same old shit. Just try harder, learn some new words... hey whatever, but don't stay the same boring troll.

Greetings and best of luck in your future trolling attempts.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:54:13 PM

Best of luck to you too, filthy Bitcoiner.

You'll need it Smiley
HotHamHock

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:25:02 PM

Um Ok think about this... Even at the current rate $1.4mil in BTC is mined DAILY! It cost half a million per day ($500,000) in electricity just to create that "value"... Market price means nothing these are now a few huge institutions controlling the price constantly buying and selling to each other for profits (hence the massive sideways trading then organized dumps) Everyone retail is holding this now as speculation for $1,000 per coin but they don't understand that will make the market cap over $14 Billion dollars and we can barely hold on to $5mil market cap LOL! All this talk is hilarious blabber by people who can't calculate. The dumbest governments in the world are printing cheaper money!

A 'few huge institutions' buying and selling to each other is not an effective way for each of them to turn a profit.

You sound very much like the folks in early 2011, throughout 2012, early 2013 and still those in the Fall of 2013. They have all cited various reasons for the imminent doom of bitcoin, but the one thing they did have in common was an outlook that failed to materialize.

The evidence you've provided is hardly a compelling reason to suggest the collapse of bitcoin, and particularly not in the face of other factors that counter such a 'revelation'.
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:22:09 PM

NONE RETARD! No matter how much went in the loss of money in bitcoin was a over $18mil loss in one month alone

Seriously?? The picture is posted and so is the link, just calculate yourself! Nobody here does their own due diligence, it's sad
sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:46:23 PM

Seriously?? The picture is posted and so is the link, just calculate yourself! Nobody here does their own due diligence, it's sad

What link, and does the total value of all transaction outputs include coins that were returned to the sender as change? There are block explorers that include change returned in their output statistics.
riiiiising

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:38:06 PM

OP, you fool. Bitcoin is very much like the iphone, and is introducing the world to cryptocurrencies, like the iPhone introduced the world to smart phones.

At first critics scoffed, but then everyone wanted one. We now have an incredible opportunity to buy bitcoin before the rest of the world realizes how awesome it is. Within one year, a bitcoin will be worth $10,000. That's a riiiising guarantee.

I realized this when I bought my TV on newegg and the transaction only took 20 seconds. All I had to do was send my payment to their custom QR code, after entering my name and address. With a credit card, it would have taken at least 30 seconds.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:09:53 AM

OP, you fool. Bitcoin is very much like the iphone, and is introducing the world to cryptocurrencies, like the iPhone introduced the world to smart phones.

At first critics scoffed, but then everyone wanted one. We now have an incredible opportunity to buy bitcoin before the rest of the world realizes how awesome it is. Within one year, a bitcoin will be worth $10,000. That's a riiiising guarantee.

I realized this when I bought my TV on newegg and the transaction only took 20 seconds. All I had to do was send my payment to their custom QR code, after entering my name and address. With a credit card, it would have taken at least 30 seconds.
How much did it take for you to exchange your fiat into BTC tho? you are omiting that part.
Addition

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:07:43 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 01:24:36 AM by Addition

How much did it take for you to exchange your fiat into BTC tho? you are omiting that part.

I'm a trader on a popular p2p exchange  - my average release time is under 1 minute. Basically as soon as a client pays me I send over their BTC.

Are you seriously gonna blame BTC for how long it takes a bank wire + exchange processing time to credit your account?
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 02:15:15 AM

What link, and does the total value of all transaction outputs include coins that were returned to the sender as change? There are block explorers that include change returned in their output statistics.

You guys still don't get it!...
This link https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html has a bar of addresses richer than ___ above the first richest bitcoin owner.
Right now the calculation is

Addresses richer than

1 USD = 1,627,260

100 USD = 509,811

1,000 USD = 204,723

10,000 USD = 74,044

WHICH IS A HUGE JUMP FROM ONE MONTH AGO (shown in the picture on page one of this thread)
When you add up the amounts you will see that ALL THE BITCOIN IN ALL WALLETS EVERYWHERE are $18mil dollars LESS than a month ago meaning over $18mil was completely cashed out & not returning back to bitcoin! Open your eyes people this has never happened on such a massive scale before. Watch what happens when I come back to these numbers in another month & you guys are still in denial! You idiots could get hit by a brick & not even know it, smfh!

Since I wrote this article the richest bitcoiner went from 1.2% ownership to 1.6% ownership in ONE FUCKING DAY... Open you fucking eyes people before all your money is gone.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:44:29 AM

so what youre saying is the many people rich with bitcoin are buying christmas presents. shocker.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:47:53 AM

wow you guys really don't understand what to look for in a market! Im sorry, let me break it down...

The total dollar amount of bitcoin that is being held in ALL wallets right now is $18mil dollars LESS than what this same site is reporting a month ago. Take yourself to https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html and add up all the wallets then look at the picture I took one month ago and add that up! One month ago there was $18mil more dollars in bitcoin wallets. IN ALL WALLETS! Exchange massive wallets, huge holders, venture capitalist, everyone together is now $18mil less than a month ago. WTF is so hard to understand about that??

Why is it so hard to understand the exchange prices right now are being manipulated to same around the same level and slowly decrease to extract money from the unknowing daily. Open your eyes. Im whistle blowing here because people are poised to lose millions form a cleverly crafted scheme created by a few to benefit a few and rip off many.  Lips sealed

Yes, we understand this

What we don't understand is what's so significant about it?

Um Ok think about this... Even at the current rate $1.4mil in BTC is mined DAILY! It cost half a million per day ($500,000) in electricity just to create that "value"... Market price means nothing these are now a few huge institutions controlling the price constantly buying and selling to each other for profits (hence the massive sideways trading then organized dumps) Everyone retail is holding this now as speculation for $1,000 per coin but they don't understand that will make the market cap over $14 Billion dollars and we can barely hold on to $5mil market cap LOL! All this talk is hilarious blabber by people who can't calculate. The dumbest governments in the world are printing cheaper money!

There is so much wrong with this statement. I think it is you that has the calculations wrong...

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
lyth0s
Legendary

Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:55:56 AM

This link https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html has a bar of addresses richer than ___ above the first richest bitcoin owner.

Addresses richer than

1 USD = 1,627,260

100 USD = 509,811

1,000 USD = 204,723

10,000 USD = 74,044

WHICH IS A HUGE JUMP FROM ONE MONTH AGO (shown in the picture on page one of this thread)
When you add up the amounts you will see that ALL THE BITCOIN IN ALL WALLETS EVERYWHERE are $18mil dollars LESS than a month ago meaning over $18mil was completely cashed out & not returning back to bitcoin! Open your eyes people this has never happened on such a massive scale before. Watch what happens when I come back to these numbers in another month & you guys are still in denial! You idiots could get hit by a brick & not even know it, smfh!

Since I wrote this article the richest bitcoiner went from 1.2% ownership to 1.6% ownership in ONE FUCKING DAY... Open you fucking eyes people before all your money is gone.

How is bitcoin ever "cashed out" of the bitcoin economy? The bitcoins are still there, if anything they have just moved from address x to address y. What does this mean? Well we can only speculate. It could simply mean that the bit-poor are selling their bitcoins TO the bit-rich and the bit-rich are just accumulating more coins.

It could also be that some of these large address are exchanges such as Bitstamp, OKCoin, Huobi, coinbase* etc and that more people are moving their coins to exchanges to trade.

If you are looking at just the fiat amount of bitcoin decreasing that could simply be from the current bitcoin price decline. For example if I own 3 bitcoins currently I would have >1000USD and I would fit in the >$1000 USD bracket. Now if bitcoin price hits $300, now I'm moved down to the >$100 bracket and if you add all of the affected people up there would appear to be less USD in each bracket when really no bitcoin movement has occurred at all (I still have my 3 bitcoins).

There are  many other possibilities as well, but you cannot simply look at how many people fall into USD brackets and state that $18 million USD of bitcoin was "cashed out" of the system.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:57:29 AM

What a weird little echo chamber Cheesy

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:13:28 AM

Addresses richer than

1 USD = 1,627,260

100 USD = 509,811

1,000 USD = 204,723

10,000 USD = 74,044

How is bitcoin ever "cashed out" of the bitcoin economy? The bitcoins are still there, if anything they have just moved from address x to address y. What does this mean? Well we can only speculate. It could simply mean that the bit-poor are selling their bitcoins TO the bit-rich and the bit-rich are just accumulating more coins.

It could also be that some of these large address are exchanges such as Bitstamp, OKCoin, Huobi, coinbase* etc and that more people are moving their coins to exchanges to trade.

If you are looking at just the fiat amount of bitcoin decreasing that could simply be from the current bitcoin price decline. For example if I own 3 bitcoins currently I would have >1000USD and I would fit in the >$1000 USD bracket. Now if bitcoin price hits $300, now I'm moved down to the >$100 bracket and if you add all of the affected people up there would appear to be less USD in each bracket when really no bitcoin movement has occurred at all (I still have my 3 bitcoins).

There are  many other possibilities as well, but you cannot simply look at how many people fall into USD brackets and state that $18 million USD of bitcoin was "cashed out" of the system.

wow lmfao how can you still not get it??? THIS IS ADDING UP ALL THE WALLETS OWNED BY EVERYONE EVERYWHERE!

The movement's from address y to address x will not cause this calculation to move. $18mil is missing from bitcoin economy in total! Meaning address x to USD!!! Meaning it is gone from bitcoin. What is so hard to understand about that??? You are talking about the brackets because you are dumbs as rocks. I am talking about adding all the wallets in existence together, why is that so hard to understand? CEX,IO wallet + mining farms wallets + Tim Draper's wallet + everyone in fucking bitcoin.

There is now $18mil actual dollars less in ALL bitcoin wallets than one month ago.
The top owner went from 1.2% to 1.6% ownership in 1 day. God knows how many other wallets he own's too. Wake up people!!! You will be sorry if you keep buying!!!
T-Y-R

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:54:26 AM

wow lmfao how can you still not get it??? THIS IS ADDING UP ALL THE WALLETS OWNED BY EVERYONE EVERYWHERE!

The movement's from address y to address x will not cause this calculation to move. $18mil is missing from bitcoin economy in total! Meaning address x to USD!!! Meaning it is gone from bitcoin. What is so hard to understand about that??? You are talking about the brackets because you are dumbs as rocks. I am talking about adding all the wallets in existence together, why is that so hard to understand? CEX,IO wallet + mining farms wallets + Tim Draper's wallet + everyone in fucking bitcoin.

There is now $18mil actual dollars less in ALL bitcoin wallets than one month ago.
The top owner went from 1.2% to 1.6% ownership in 1 day. God knows how many other wallets he own's too. Wake up people!!! You will be sorry if you keep buying!!!

WTF are you on about.  There are NO "actual dollars" in any bitcoin wallet.  Wallets have bitcoin balances, NOT dollar balances.

So, since you've managed to include "all" wallets, tell me, how many actual dollars do I have in my wallets?  I have never even touched a dollar bill in my life.

Bitcoin's market cap is sometimes given a USD value, which is affected by two factors only: the amount of bitcoin in existence and the USD/BTC exchange rate.  No movement between wallets affects this market cap, a value which also does not have that much meaning.  The fact that a certain amount of bitcoin was just traded on an exchange at a rate of $382/bitcoin does not necessarily mean that every bitcoin in existance had a sudden shift in value.

Currently, money is flowing INTO the Bitcoin economy.  Money is spent on mining hardware and electricity and VC money is creating new infrastructure and expertise in the Bitcoin economy.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:30:46 AM

WTF are you on about.  There are NO "actual dollars" in any bitcoin wallet.  Wallets have bitcoin balances, NOT dollar balances.

So, since you've managed to include "all" wallets, tell me, how many actual dollars do I have in my wallets?  I have never even touched a dollar bill in my life.

Bitcoin's market cap is sometimes given a USD value, which is affected by two factors only: the amount of bitcoin in existence and the USD/BTC exchange rate.  No movement between wallets affects this market cap, a value which also does not have that much meaning.  The fact that a certain amount of bitcoin was just traded on an exchange at a rate of $382/bitcoin does not necessarily mean that every bitcoin in existance had a sudden shift in value.

Currently, money is flowing INTO the Bitcoin economy.  Money is spent on mining hardware and electricity and VC money is creating new infrastructure and expertise in the Bitcoin economy.

You're an idiot... Money is flowing into bitcoin COMPANIES! Not into buying bitcoin directly. There is a huge difference, no actual dollars are coming into bitcoin, in one month $18mil dollars worth actually left. I am calculating this in dollars because bitcoins can't actually leave or vanish at all but if the value of ALL wallets combined continue to be less when each coin is calculated at the same rate (value) then you can tell holders are selling more and more every month what would that mean to you. The fact that the number 1 bitcoiner went from 1.2% to 1.6% in a day means nothing to you? If owns all those wallets that have 10k btc in them exactly then how centralized is this economy??

This is a fraud. You are all being robbed. Wake up now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: