Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:59:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OVER $18 MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF WALLETS IN ONE MONTH!!!  (Read 5713 times)
Raystonn

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:41:07 AM

Look up the term "market cap".  Save yourself some effort in recreating the wheel.  BTW, you left out wallets worth less than 1 USD.  So your results are not valid.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:52:07 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 07:41:48 AM by johnyj

Just check http://ondn.net:800/topamount, coins are still centralizing, means large whales are still accumulating more coins

And the bitcoin exchange rate only reflect the coins in circulation, lots of coins are just lost or hoarded forever. If there is only one coin for sell today and there is 1 million dollar to buy, then that coin will worth 1 million dollar, but not the rest of the coins

Raystonn

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:07:29 AM

Just check http://ondn.net:800/topamount, coins are still centralizing, means large whale are still accumulating more coins

And the bitcoin exchange rate only reflect the coins in circulation, lots of coins are just lost or hoarded forever. If there is only one coin for sell today and there is 1 million dollar to buy, then that coin will worth 1 million dollar, but not the rest of the coins

When smart money accumulates, it's very bullish.
T-Y-R

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:04:02 AM

wow lmfao how can you still not get it??? THIS IS ADDING UP ALL THE WALLETS OWNED BY EVERYONE EVERYWHERE!

The movement's from address y to address x will not cause this calculation to move. $18mil is missing from bitcoin economy in total! Meaning address x to USD!!! Meaning it is gone from bitcoin. What is so hard to understand about that??? You are talking about the brackets because you are dumbs as rocks. I am talking about adding all the wallets in existence together, why is that so hard to understand? CEX,IO wallet + mining farms wallets + Tim Draper's wallet + everyone in fucking bitcoin.

There is now $18mil actual dollars less in ALL bitcoin wallets than one month ago.
The top owner went from 1.2% to 1.6% ownership in 1 day. God knows how many other wallets he own's too. Wake up people!!! You will be sorry if you keep buying!!!

WTF are you on about.  There are NO "actual dollars" in any bitcoin wallet.  Wallets have bitcoin balances, NOT dollar balances.

So, since you've managed to include "all" wallets, tell me, how many actual dollars do I have in my wallets?  I have never even touched a dollar bill in my life.

Bitcoin's market cap is sometimes given a USD value, which is affected by two factors only: the amount of bitcoin in existence and the USD/BTC exchange rate.  No movement between wallets affects this market cap, a value which also does not have that much meaning.  The fact that a certain amount of bitcoin was just traded on an exchange at a rate of $382/bitcoin does not necessarily mean that every bitcoin in existance had a sudden shift in value.

Currently, money is flowing INTO the Bitcoin economy.  Money is spent on mining hardware and electricity and VC money is creating new infrastructure and expertise in the Bitcoin economy.

You're an idiot... Money is flowing into bitcoin COMPANIES! Not into buying bitcoin directly. There is a huge difference, no actual dollars are coming into bitcoin, in one month $18mil dollars worth actually left. I am calculating this in dollars because bitcoins can't actually leave or vanish at all but if the value of ALL wallets combined continue to be less when each coin is calculated at the same rate (value) then you can tell holders are selling more and more every month what would that mean to you. The fact that the number 1 bitcoiner went from 1.2% to 1.6% in a day means nothing to you? If owns all those wallets that have 10k btc in them exactly then how centralized is this economy??

This is a fraud. You are all being robbed. Wake up now!

No, I'm not an "idiot" you little cunt.  You're the idiot for actually "calculating" this by using another cunt's web page telling you dollar values of wallets (did you even bother to check how that cunt calculated those) and reversing everything to his starting point that basically included 1. number of coins in circulation and 2. USD/BTC rate.  Just look at market cap, which is what you're trying to get back to in any case.  On top of this you've gone and fucked up your calculations in any case, as market cap did not drop by $18mm during the week in question.
hyphymikey

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:04:19 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 07:18:21 AM by hyphymikey

Not only did you forget all wallets under $1, you forgot the EXCHANGE RATE.

You added up all btc in wallets X exchange rate THEN = your figure from a month ago

Now you "re-added" up all btc in wallets X exchange rate NOW = your figure from time of posting this

Of course there is 18 million dollars less, we are at a lower exchange rate now than then.

If all the ask on the exchanges moved up $100 and someone bought 1 bitcoin up to $480, and you did your math again, would you come here yelling that bitcoin is going to the moon and 13.5 million btc X the $100 raise just flowed into bitcoin? Thats not how it works! This is what you are saying, but the other way around!

I don't think you understand what market cap is. I also don't think you understand that money doesn't flow out of bitcoin. Bitcoins do not get destroyed, they are sold to someone for a price. So every dollar out has to have a dollar in. Thats what the word EXCHANGE means. When people spend coins with merchants, those coins are then sold to someone who gives the merchants dollars, and that person now owns coins. No money has left the system. Technically in bitcoin, there is only money IN. Which is miners adding to the total number of bitcoins. Yes it costs to make these coins, with electricity and equipment, but the exchange rate more than covers this.

Why are you so atiment about trying to convey this idea you have that clearly makes no sense? What is in it for you? Are you trying to get people to sell so you can get cheaper coins? Or do you just like to ramble nonsense? Thats all I've seen you do since you've joined this forum.
T-Y-R

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:12:47 AM

… and yes, the money is flowing into Bitcoin Companies, ie. into the Bitcoin economy.

OP idiot, you also mention that this has never happened before in the history of Bitcoin.  Go do your same "calculations" for this week of 2013 and you'll be shocked at just how many "dollars left bitcoin" that week … market cap dropped a few billion dollars that week.
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:26:00 PM

Look up the term "market cap".  Save yourself some effort in recreating the wheel.  BTW, you left out wallets worth less than 1 USD.  So your results are not valid.

You're dumb as rocks lmfao... Market cap is far from what we are talking about here. Market cap is how many coins in existence X the current exchange rate which is a suckers way to calculate in the Bitcoin market because exchange rate is very very far from actual price. We are calculating the amount of bitcoins in all wallets and putting it into the same dollar terms as a month ago, Why do people keep talking about a lower exchange rate being the cause of this?HuhHuh

You added up all btc in wallets X exchange rate THEN = your figure from a month ago

Now you "re-added" up all btc in wallets X exchange rate NOW = your figure from time of posting this

Of course there is 18 million dollars less, we are at a lower exchange rate now than then.

If all the ask on the exchanges moved up $100 and someone bought 1 bitcoin up to $480, and you did your math again, would you come here yelling that bitcoin is going to the moon and 13.5 million btc X the $100 raise just flowed into bitcoin? Thats not how it works! This is what you are saying, but the other way around!

I don't think you understand what market cap is. I also don't think you understand that money doesn't flow out of bitcoin. Bitcoins do not get destroyed, they are sold to someone for a price. So every dollar out has to have a dollar in. Thats what the word EXCHANGE means. When people spend coins with merchants, those coins are then sold to someone who gives the merchants dollars, and that person now owns coins. No money has left the system. Technically in bitcoin, there is only money IN. Which is miners adding to the total number of bitcoins. Yes it costs to make these coins, with electricity and equipment, but the exchange rate more than covers this.

Why are you so atiment about trying to convey this idea you have that clearly makes no sense? What is in it for you? Are you trying to get people to sell so you can get cheaper coins? Or do you just like to ramble nonsense? Thats all I've seen you do since you've joined this forum.

Nobody forgot the wallets under $1... Maybe you idiots did but I calculated ALL the amounts in ALL the wallets.
WTF keeps getting so hard to understand about that???
CALCULATE IT YOURSELF & GET BACK TO ME INSTEAD OF TYPING SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!
You guys keep talking about market cap sounding like complete idiots... Market cap is coins in existence X the current exchange rate! How can you rely on that when exchanges and institutions are trading to each other for profits and them + bots are keeping the price "stable" until they do major dumps/shorting like today with the nice dip down to 375 randomly. It's due to a huge short position that keeps opening at this level from probably the same group of people with massive amounts of money but hey you idiot nerds with computers must be much more correct them then lmfao.

You are officialy retarded when you said money can only flow into bitcoin lmfaooooooo
Just because they can't be destroyed??? lmfao!!!

Do you know what's in it for me??? Getting out while I can when I already made a nice profit in bitcoin which I am sure many on here have too.
My only wish is I would have cashed out near 800 like I was planning but my faith in this system created by scammers and crooks made me hold...
I am trying to save people money.
People who are thinking about buying into bitcoin will think twice after they read these & the many other truthful threads.
That is important.
To save our fellow man pain when you should all know better.
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:33:43 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 04:47:19 PM by fonsie

Look up the term "market cap".  Save yourself some effort in recreating the wheel.  BTW, you left out wallets worth less than 1 USD.  So your results are not valid.

You're dumb as rocks lmfao... Market cap is far from what we are talking about here. Market cap is how many coins in existence X the current exchange rate which is a suckers way to calculate in the Bitcoin market because exchange rate is very very far from actual price. We are calculating the amount of bitcoins in all wallets and putting it into the same dollar terms as a month ago, Why do people keep talking about a lower exchange rate being the cause of this?HuhHuh

Nobody forgot the wallets under $1... Maybe you idiots did but I calculated ALL the amounts in ALL the wallets.
WTF keeps getting so hard to understand about that???
CALCULATE IT YOURSELF & GET BACK TO ME INSTEAD OF TYPING SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!
You guys keep talking about market cap sounding like complete idiots... Market cap is coins in existence X the current exchange rate! How can you rely on that when exchanges and institutions are trading to each other for profits and them + bots are keeping the price "stable" until they do major dumps/shorting like today with the nice dip down to 375 randomly. It's due to a huge short position that keeps opening at this level from probably the same group of people with massive amounts of money but hey you idiot nerds with computers must be much more correct them then lmfao.

You are officialy retarded when you said money can only flow into bitcoin lmfaooooooo
Just because they can't be destroyed??? lmfao!!!

Do you know what's in it for me??? Getting out while I can when I already made a nice profit in bitcoin which I am sure many on here have too.
My only wish is I would have cashed out near 800 like I was planning but my faith in this system created by scammers and crooks made me hold...
I am trying to save people money.
People who are thinking about buying into bitcoin will think twice after they read these & the many other truthful threads.
That is important.
To save our fellow man pain when you should all know better.

LMFAO, where you stupid enough to buy bitcoins? Didn't you know that 18$ million was going to dissapear from WALLETS?

Oh my, lmfao, what a noobie you are  Cheesy Cheesy

PS: instead of lyfao so much, perhaps try and explain what you are saying, so that NORMAL people understand what you are saying instead of only the braindead.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:02:03 PM

Play nice, children!

HotHamHock

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:13:27 PM

Since everyone here seems to be misunderstanding what you're trying to explain, try showing your calculations and backup your claim with specific figures.

btw; the richest bitcoin address didn't just go from 1.2% to 1.6%, it was a new address that received the 1.6% on the same day of its creation. If you follow the transaction that funded that address, you'll find that the funds almost assuredly belong to Bitstamp. The same bitcoin was moved about 1 year ago with Bitstamp claiming it to have been an audit.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:16:24 AM

Since everyone here seems to be misunderstanding what you're trying to explain, try showing your calculations and backup your claim with specific figures.

btw; the richest bitcoin address didn't just go from 1.2% to 1.6%, it was a new address that received the 1.6% on the same day of its creation. If you follow the transaction that funded that address, you'll find that the funds almost assuredly belong to Bitstamp. The same bitcoin was moved about 1 year ago with Bitstamp claiming it to have been an audit.

It keeps moving wallets but it is the same owners... Imagine how many other 10K BTC wallets they have! There's plenty of them just look. I showed my calculation & exact figures with the picture from one month ago. Why does nobody do their own research or due diligence? This is sad.  Lips sealed
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:59:13 PM

And the short selling has begun...
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 4425

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

New ATH of Bitcoin transactions, much more important than youre junk opinions and current price.

https://i.imgur.com/Sp0R6NE.png
uhoh

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:22:25 PM

It keeps moving wallets but it is the same owners... Imagine how many other 10K BTC wallets they have! There's plenty of them just look. I showed my calculation & exact figures with the picture from one month ago. Why does nobody do their own research or due diligence? This is sad.  Lips sealed

The wallet belongs to the world's biggest bitcoin exchange, not one person but hundreds of thousands.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:29:53 PM

The wallet belongs to the world's biggest bitcoin exchange, not one person but hundreds of thousands.

Wow really? You have proof of that??? Like the way you know all the 10K BTC wallets are different people right? LMFAO! Nice joke.

New ATH of Bitcoin transactions, much more important than youre junk opinions and current price.

https://i.imgur.com/Sp0R6NE.png

Great! Less people (less wallets) doing more transactions! WOW! Not to mention they're mostly bullshit faucet, gambling and pay per click transactions.

Bitcoin technology will be used in other technologies that cost way less to produce! Technology always evolves and new companies take ideas and run with them! Bitcoin has no protection or capital or CEO or anything to respond to these major threats! They can FORK anything they want but it doesn't change the flawed mining that is needed to run this sytem! This is serious! Many calculations have been done to prove this is not sustainable! Wake up people!!
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:43:52 PM

MtGox?
HotHamHock

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:01:49 PM

Wow really? You have proof of that??? Like the way you know all the 10K BTC wallets are different people right? LMFAO! Nice joke.

*NyXEa, the current #1 holding address, receives the bulk of funds from *dsCqN
*dsCqN receives frequent deposits throughout Nov and early Dec '14 from *qFmW8
*qFmW8 is a confirmed Bitstamp owned address that was used in an audit almost exactly 1 year ago [Bitstamp's statement]

Great! Less people (less wallets) doing more transactions! WOW! Not to mention they're mostly bullshit faucet, gambling and pay per click transactions.

Really? You have proof of that?

From the time of your photo to the time of this writing, there are about;
74,000 more addresses $1+ USD
19,000 more addresses $100+ USD
7,000 more addresses $1,000+ USD
700 more addresses $10,000+ USD

No, you didn't show anything except a photo of a screen that gives the quantities of addresses in broad ranges that couldn't possibly be used to derive any meaningfully precise conclusions.

You've provided nothing. You fail to understand what you talk about and you are a waste of time. I leave you with this.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/185/nickcage.jpeg
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:25:12 PM

^ Horribly put... Watch when you calculate these numbers in another month & by then hundreds of millions will be flowing out of bitcoin & you will still be in denial.
There is no hope for you! Good Luck!
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 05:02:10 AM

We will wake up one of these mornings & the Chinese will have this thing sub 300 you will all keep denying & keep buying!
Good luck to all you perma bulls! Why ride the waves when you could just buy buy buy right???
Raystonn

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:48:45 AM

I will eventually stop buying, if there is nothing left to buy.  That's the beauty of a fixed supply.  Eventually they will run out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: