Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THOSE BAY FAQs...  (Read 6458 times)
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:43:05 PM

David, don't entertain this fool.

Not interested at all in anything you do... except when it can hurt people severely as it could through this scam.

You're missing the point.  David was commissioned to write code based on previous work (I'm a fan of Pirates, by the way, and was an extra on Fast & Furious Tokyo((flame me for that; I also extra'ed on an unreleased film starring the crazy guy from Back To The Future)).

I can half ass associate shite all day long.  I can also condescend. To wit,

Oh dear barabbas.  Oh, dear barabbas.  Does one have such a stake in another project that one needs to make an attempt to destroy the credibility of someone who does more work than you?  How was it that you were able to invest in what was considered a small project when 99.999% of the world failed to?  Does that make you special?  Was it god? Regardless, why is it that you have such a high pedestal?

Where is that indigence coming from? 

The fact is, smart contracts don't rely on DD escrow.  They are smart contracts for a reason in that they can be negotiated between parties.  Meaning there can be DD escrow or there can be .0001D escrow.  Or vice versa.

But you knew that, right?  You have experience with this sort of thing and aren't talking abstract out of your probably pristine arse, I would presume.

Let's assume for a second that you are right.  For games.

Because games are fun.

What if BitBay is a scam?

My first question is, "How do you know?"

If you knew, you wouldn't be wasting your time with holier than thou bullshit that fails to include all information.

My second question is, "How do you know?"

Where is your evidence, save from anecdotal and unassociated experience, that there is a scam going on?

My third question is, regarding this quote from you,
"So I'll keep waiting, giving you the benefit of the doubt, and holding a significant dose of skepticism",

Who the flark are you to bust balls and then say, "Maybe you're cool,"?

I got a million questions for you.  I also don't care. I think you are full of obfuscating shite.

You've already established per the above quotes that you are on the fence regarding your own accusations.  Bitch and moan all you want.  Give the man and the team the opportunity to do what they said.  Reconvene in February. Or not.

Although you repeat the first question twice, there are only 2 questions in your post. And, for this one time only, I am going to answer them one more time since they have been answered many times in this thread and others, including in the OP of THE WALL OF SHAME.

"How do you know?" you ask. I know because I have been witness to many ICOs, IPOs, etc. Most recently the gimmicky SEED (plenty of details on THE WALL OF SHAME) that in spite -or perhaps because of it- of offering 269% during it's first 7 days, and in spite of being fully sponsored and supported by the entire PINK dev team, only got a total of less than 7 BTC -most of it from those PINK devs-. Under more "normal" circumstances that ICO would have gotten several hundreds of dollars. But there are "new normal" circumstances, those produced by an unending burning of the investors and newbies by outright scams, one after another, on one side; on the other side, huge ICOs like Ethereum and SuperNET have drained all liquidity from the market. So, fact is, there's no money available.. This is also evident given the drastic reduction of all trading in Alts. Another even more clear example, is the ICO of BRO,  which got less than 300 BTC in spite of a very solid plan backed by a dozen multimillonaire poker celebrities. Finally, BYTECENT, another one that under "normal" circumstances would have collected hundreds of BTC, only manage about 50 total.

If those -and several other- projects failed so miserably, why on Earth would BAY different? Well it wasn't. It also failed miserably. It's simply that the Chinese connection (which has been around for a while and plotting such scam) thought they could fool what's left of the alt community. They sold, in fact, a very few hundred BTC of BAY and purchased themselves the rest, which is, as you should know and I have explained a few posts above, an instant humongous pre-mine. Furthermore, who do you think is selling the 10-20BTC they are selling daily way below the ICO price? You don't need to be a particulartly smart fellow to put together 2 and 2, do you? I mean the selling is relentless, since it started trading. You would understand some people selling ICO coins for 10-20-30% or more of the ICO price, that's logical, but for 10-20% UNDER? Just days after launch, when not even the wallet is out? You, yes even you, know way better than that. Even you can deduct that if you find a cigarrette butt lying on the floor, most likely it indicates that someone actually smoked there...

I am the flak who asks questions because I -and many others- are interested in the answers. You, obviously, aren't. You are just interested in joining a fray for the shake of it. Hey, there are a few like you so, nothing original. You butt in on an exchange between others for no apparent reason or interest, just because. But, since you ask, I am someone that probably has saved a lot of money to a lot of people by denouncing scams on THE WALL OF SHAME and several threads of THE CASE OF.... Most particularly -and related to the BAY case- in Blackcoin, which I denounced and demonstrated it was a scam when it was in the mid 40s. Those wise enough to have jumped them would have avoided the downside spiral that project has suffered all the way to the 7s and below. Whether they choose to post it or no, some of those are -or should be- grateful. No matter. It goes to CREDIBILITY. That's why, unlike you, I don't use or need to use sock puppets. That's why what you post lacks any gravitas and is mostly nonsense -in whichever puppet handle-.

There are very significant differences, you follow?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:05:08 PM

The extent of your responsibility is to make it official, quite simply. All anyone can ask from you, if what you just posted is the truth, is that you state clearly, for everyone to see, that you are a paid contractor hired to do a job, that you are no lead developer NOR project manager but just a contractor responsible ONLY for cloning Halo, build the markets and whatever else you have agreed to. That you know nothing whatsoever of any back end deal or any general direction of the coin nor any possible "connections with Alibaba". It is quite simple, really. Because, if you don't, you have already allowed "them" to build you up to the community as the lead developer and main if not only responsible for EVERYTHING in BITBAY.

It will also help a lot if you clarify the specifics of your agreement. You have already stated you were paid in BTC... only on BTC? no BAY at all? If any BAY, you should state how much and provide the wallet address also, if you want to really be in the clear.

So I'll keep waiting, giving you the benefit of the doubt, and holding a significant dose of skepticism. I hope you come forward and prove it unfounded.

Now, I know you "worked" in real estate -not exactly successfully I might add, but you got your $250 California license-, so you had to learn a couple things... would you tell me just how a DD or no DD smart contract would save anyone 10%? I hope you are not implying a full cash deal... so how exactly buying a $1 million home with 20% down and a Chase mortgage for the other $800,000 would present an opportunity for me to save 10% by using a smart contract? I can easily imagine the face of the Chase agent when I suggest such a thing, it would be worth the price of admission just to see that. Also, the smart contract could be used with fiat, I assume, because the face of the agent would turn purple, beside the expression, if I mention payment in anything but... I doubt you sold a single home during you real estate period, but you had to learn the process to get your license, so please illustrate me as what the practical use of smart contracts or Halo in particular would be in the above scenario.

What do you mean not successfully? That is a matter of opinion. Every deal I started, I closed and that was DURING the collapse. I closed 2 deals total and if you know anything about real estate it has a 90% drop out rate. Why do you continue with these weak attempts to berate me?

Regardless, this double escrow would be more ideal with large cash buyers in the 100-200K range or perhaps with lower value real estate such as in Chicago. You simply do double escrow with no agent or escrow. You just record the title notarize any necessary docs and you are done. No fees paid.

I don't "berate" you Zimbeck, I draw conclusions from your own admissions, in the case of your real estate "success" from your own quote "I know it, right?" referred to the hideous timing of your involvement in the business. In any case, it was just for reference and to frame the question regarding, I would repeat again, you outrageous claim that using Halo could save someone 10% when buying a home.

And, once again, you put in evidence that it is simply not true, in ANY case, let alone in any PRACTICAL, logical, one. And you know this, as an ex-licensed agent, better than anyone. As a matter of fact, for the purpose of saving the agent's fee (standard 6% shared between seller's and buyer's agents), you don't need any "smart contract". A simple bill of sale would do if you want to do it and you somehow have hundreds of thousands of dollars in cold hard cash under your mattress. Because, as you know -again, better than most-, there are a bunch of unavoidable fees no matter what type of contract you sign or agree to, from shake of hands to elaborate contract. And you DO know that the price of a notary in California is somewhere around $30, right? Regardless if the price of the deal is 100 dollars or 100 million dollars. Escrow price is also generally a fixed amount of a few hundred dollars, so where is the "10% savings"? It is bullshit, for lack of a better word. Truth is that, as of today, you could not use a smart contract in any practical example, not even if by some miracle you would find two parties fully willing to bend all established rules and regulations. AND, if you would find those two non-existent parties, they would still do the deal, smart contract or not, in FIAT and ONLY in FIAT. That's how far we are -and I am talking decades, IF ever- from any practical use of smart contracts in real estate.

Oh, and one other things, that "pegging" thing apparently you are part of, it ain't gonna happen. Not even close. One BAY will never be worth not a dollar, not even 5 cents of a dollar. Ever. As a matter of fact I can't imagine it surviving the current year but, if it somehow does, the bubble not only have been burst but any remaining traces will fully disappear before the end of March when you attempt to bring the "markets" online, at which time the full spectrum of the scam will be unavoidably evident. The "pegging" idea, as you must know, is nothing but a copy of the "stabilization fund" at NAUT -that never worked and never will work-, or the several ones BC itself promoted -so the Black Hand could sell into them-. And it is already obsolete for there will never be any funds to establish the "wall" in the first place. That was conceived as a last resort into which unload the rest of the coins bought by the Chinese connection, when and if the price failed. Since it has failed already, far earlier than anyone could have foreseen, the whole thing is quite moot at this point. The house of cards is falling.

And Zimbeck, my skepticism is getting the best of me. I don't see you clarifying for all BAY investors that you are a hired hand and ONLY a hired hand in BAY. Failing to post that in the official thread is aiding and abetting. And will have consequences, I can guarantee you that.

One more thing: You stated you were paid in BTC. I assume that 30-50 total. Direct question I already have posed and you have dodged so far: Di you ALSO get a % of BAY? 10%? Less? These are important questions for if that is the case you have a significant vested interest in continuing the scam. You need to clarify that if indeed you want to come out clean. If you can.
spookycoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:51:08 AM

Hang in there David.
These clowns are trying to wear you down.
You have a community being built around BitBay and people who respect your work.
I'd recommend letting this thread just fill up with crap and die.
I'd hate for you to let 5-10 forum people take up your time.
Cheers and keep up the great work.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:15:52 AM

Barabbas you are one sick man. Mind your own business, take a break, tis the season my friend. Go up stairs and spend time with the family. David is just trying to do things innovative and guess what! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SMART CONTRACT SYSTEM. It's proven to work! Idk if its completely flawless, but it's a great system! David is a good guy and let's get real.... David has his information out there. If I was gona do a big scam, I would at least hide my identity and be anonymous about this. I hate all this offensive talk with alt coins and its people like you who put the rep down. Let's grow up, make innovative applications like computer nerds should, and let's make the world a much simplier place. Don't be a school girl, be a grown up and let David be proud of his invention. Plus stay away from creeping on people. It's disgusting and obscene.

Keep up the work David, haters gonna hate my friend.

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:20:40 AM

Barabbas you are one sick man

+1
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:18:26 AM

Although you repeat the first question twice, there are only 2 questions in your post. And, for this one time only, I am going to answer them one more time since they have been answered many times in this thread and others, including in the OP of THE WALL OF SHAME.

The repeated question was intentional.  For emphasis.  I'm not sure I am going to hold much relevance to the plugging of "THE WALL OF SHAME" though.  I don't agree with several of the targets in that thread but that is a debate for a different time.

"How do you know?" you ask. I know because I have been witness to many ICOs, IPOs, etc. Most recently the gimmicky SEED (plenty of details on THE WALL OF SHAME) that in spite -or perhaps because of it- of offering 269% during it's first 7 days, and in spite of being fully sponsored and supported by the entire PINK dev team, only got a total of less than 7 BTC -most of it from those PINK devs-. Under more "normal" circumstances that ICO would have gotten several hundreds of dollars. But there are "new normal" circumstances, those produced by an unending burning of the investors and newbies by outright scams, one after another, on one side; on the other side, huge ICOs like Ethereum and SuperNET have drained all liquidity from the market. So, fact is, there's no money available.. This is also evident given the drastic reduction of all trading in Alts. Another even more clear example, is the ICO of BRO,  which got less than 300 BTC in spite of a very solid plan backed by a dozen multimillonaire poker celebrities. Finally, BYTECENT, another one that under "normal" circumstances would have collected hundreds of BTC, only manage about 50 total.

I do recall stipulating that anecdotal experience was unacceptable as a response.  That is what you have provided.  Experience based on different people and different projects.  I have no experience with SEED and only basic familiarity with PINK.  Suffice to say, that is probably enough experience for me to conclude with reasonable confidence that they have nothing to do with David or Bay.

I won't completely disagree with your point on the low liquidity in alts due to major ICO's though.  There has been plenty of money dropped into them and a lot of that money is tied up.  However, I will disagree that such a distinction equates unequivocally to "So, fact is, there's no money available".  That just isn't true.  I know people with plenty of money/BTC who shined Ethereum and SuperNET.  Even Blocknet.  I even know some who shined on Bay.  The fact of the matter is that while altcoin markets aren't liquidated with a ton of money (like we all had thought perhaps in March earlier this year) this is still the biggest open sourced R&D project in the world and there are eyes on it.  Does that mean that scams will come along and take advantage?  Sure.  Does it mean that every project is here to take advantage?  No.

Finally, I am not sure why you would bring up BYTECENT.  Started by IE, there is a huge lack of confidence in the guy and the lack of ICO contribution likely worked to his advantage.  The result was the establishment of 165,000 coins or so (right?) and if anyone can point a finger at a dev who would buy his own coin up and profit on a pump (which occurred almost immediately), that finger would almost likely be IE at least 60% of the time.  There is no way that I will be convinced that IE is a more stout dev/community manager than David and Bitbay.  

If those -and several other- projects failed so miserably, why on Earth would BAY different? Well it wasn't. It also failed miserably. It's simply that the Chinese connection (which has been around for a while and plotting such scam) thought they could fool what's left of the alt community. They sold, in fact, a very few hundred BTC of BAY and purchased themselves the rest, which is, as you should know and I have explained a few posts above, an instant humongous pre-mine. Furthermore, who do you think is selling the 10-20BTC they are selling daily way below the ICO price? You don't need to be a particulartly smart fellow to put together 2 and 2, do you? I mean the selling is relentless, since it started trading. You would understand some people selling ICO coins for 10-20-30% or more of the ICO price, that's logical, but for 10-20% UNDER? Just days after launch, when not even the wallet is out? You, yes even you, know way better than that. Even you can deduct that if you find a cigarrette butt lying on the floor, most likely it indicates that someone actually smoked there...

This is where I take issue with your reasoning.  You provide three unrelated case samples and then blanket Bay with them.  ICO's that didn't get enough money somehow prove that an ICO that did receive the funding is a scam.  ICO's that did get enough funding prove that there is no money left so Bay must be a scam.  You hedged your logic here and it doesn't work.  You're also stating that they are definitively selling coins that they bought during the ICO for pure profit.  But you provide no proof.  It's an accusation, nothing more.  It is completely reasonable to as well state that the drop in ICO price is due to natural market behavior - sellers panic when they encounter doubt of whatever form, sellers who intentionally drop the price in hopes to pick up more.  The percentages expected from a seasoned trader on the latter example is in the low percentages so it is going to happen over a period of days to maximize gain.

The point is that there are other explanations that can be proffered to explain the market behavior of Bay once trading started.  There were similar issues with Maid when their ICO ended - people were crying manipulation because of the MSC discount.  That coin dropped under ICO price for months.  Did that prevent Maid from continuing their development?  

Funny story.  Maid staff also purchased tokens during the ICO (David Irvine estimates an average of 6 BTC per staff member of which there were about 16 at the time).  Does purchasing shares in your own company make for an obvious scam or manipulation?  No.  So I expect that some were bought by the Bay team.  It is just as likely that they were betting on themselves as opposed to buying for market manipulation.  In fact, I would consider the former more likely.

I am the flak who asks questions because I -and many others- are interested in the answers. You, obviously, aren't. You are just interested in joining a fray for the shake of it. Hey, there are a few like you so, nothing original. You butt in on an exchange between others for no apparent reason or interest, just because. But, since you ask, I am someone that probably has saved a lot of money to a lot of people by denouncing scams on THE WALL OF SHAME and several threads of THE CASE OF.... Most particularly -and related to the BAY case- in Blackcoin, which I denounced and demonstrated it was a scam when it was in the mid 40s. Those wise enough to have jumped them would have avoided the downside spiral that project has suffered all the way to the 7s and below. Whether they choose to post it or no, some of those are -or should be- grateful. No matter. It goes to CREDIBILITY. That's why, unlike you, I don't use or need to use sock puppets. That's why what you post lacks any gravitas and is mostly nonsense -in whichever puppet handle-.

I did butt in.  This is a public forum and as such I felt that I wasn't being uninvited.

Here's the thing.  I am interested in answers.  I just don't expect them immediately and I don't demand them while hurling insults and accusations everywhere.  Answers come with time and there are plenty of projects ongoing that have suffered a decrease in price despite the well intentions of the developers.  That doesn't mean that it is a scam.  That also doesn't mean that every new project is a scam.  I would like to offer a different perspective.  Perhaps all of your denouncements and warnings during BC/40's were an impetus for selloffs and those people should be cursing you rather than thanking you.  Negative rhetoric, especially prolific negative rhetoric has a very real short term impact on the psyche than a dev stating that development is ongoing.  Huge spikes are rare and if everyone is chasing them then it is easy to scare them when they don't happen.  That is especially true in the crypto world precisely because many of the investors are new and not seasoned by wall street.  Those who are seasoned know the right buttons to push.

There are very significant differences, you follow?

There are very significant differences.  And that is precisely why I am not inclined to trust your perspective.  You follow?
Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:22:13 AM

It should also be noted that you did not address my third question.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:19:02 AM

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Barbarass lost money in BC. AltcoinUK lost money in Vericoin and now they think all altcoins are scams. Bunch of cowards who can't take blame for their loss instead they try to blame everyone else BUT themselves.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6441652#msg6441652

that's Barbarass post back in April 2014 regarding BC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844746.msg9727040#msg9727040

that's altcoinUK who lost money in Vericoin.

Notice how they support each other in every thread. I bet they're the same person

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844746.msg9478913#msg9478913

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:36:33 AM

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Generally I would agree.

However, this is a thread off context.  Meaning it is created and controlled by the author.  I intend to dilute that control by calling out fallacies.

In the end, it will be meaningless.  But I am tired of trolls controlling the narrative so I will engage.

He either screws up his narrative because he can't keep up with his own statements/examples or he ignores it. (To be clear - he's already done both)

If he likes typing essays to match mine than so be it. Mine will get longer and more succinct. Every second he thinks about my counter is a second that he doesn't have elsewhere. 

And I have plenty of time. 

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:10:08 AM

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Generally I would agree.

However, this is a thread off context.  Meaning it is created and controlled by the author.  I intend to dilute that control by calling out fallacies.

In the end, it will be meaningless.  But I am tired of trolls controlling the narrative so I will engage.

He either screws up his narrative because he can't keep up with his own statements/examples or he ignores it. (To be clear - he's already done both)

If he likes typing essays to match mine than so be it. Mine will get longer and more succinct. Every second he thinks about my counter is a second that he doesn't have elsewhere. 

And I have plenty of time. 

specifically I don't want David to get in this mess because he doesn't deserve it. He shouldn't have to deal with this BS. You're more than welcome to talk about it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:29:45 PM

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Barbarass lost money in BC. AltcoinUK lost money in Vericoin and now they think all altcoins are scams. Bunch of cowards who can't take blame for their loss instead they try to blame everyone else BUT themselves.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6441652#msg6441652

that's Barbarass post back in April 2014 regarding BC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844746.msg9727040#msg9727040

that's altcoinUK who lost money in Vericoin.

Notice how they support each other in every thread. I bet they're the same person

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844746.msg9478913#msg9478913

Yes off course they have an agenda of doing this.

Just 2 very sad people, and now they feel their only purpose in life is to attached other alt's.

They got rekt by 2 different coins and now they are on the warpath.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:13:29 PM

Of course I got some Bay. bN2NGi2bF1cpcQcsxmY4daCpi2tQqW5tnS  and  bNgmCcxPKgQQqUe6rhNtbGWowMJFCuxjZ3 there is a small amount more on
the exchange too. However, i took most of it off the exchange simply because I dont like having my coins on exchanges. (lost some on Mintpal) :/

Also, the fee in BTC was higher than 40. It was about 100.
1JTyPBZm2g6VesSKm23FFtzhNVHVJ47zhE Thats where the deposit was made
and the rest i cashed out

All this negativity barrabas (or whoever) is not healthy for you internally. I have no clue how you can harbor so much of it. Instead of going after people that deserve it (like Mark Karpeles et al or some of the guys from Mintpal)  you decide to attempt to attack one of the only honest people in crypto. It almost seems like you have some sort of personal axe to grind. If it was about BC, we all lost money... I never sold either. And I'm still coding for BC sorry if you or anyone else doesnt have the patience. Also im one of the only ones who doesnt cower behind a fake name.

As for "never being able to peg" I think you just dont understand how pegging works. It only requires control of basic network rules and scripts.  There was a video where I describe it. It has already been done in 2 coins (NuBits and BitUSD). My method varies slightly from theirs however the theory is still the same. Do yourself a favor and read NuBits whitepaper and watch my video. You might learn something.

As for my own admissions about my personal life, they are few and far between and you seem to like to take beautiful and positive parts of my life and desperately try to turn them into something they are not. I was happy selling real estate during the collapse. Because of it, i met one of my closest friends and had one of the most difficult and rewarding deals any realtor could have. Not everything in my life hinges or career and money. If it did, i would have pursued any one of my career options full time. I was too busy exploring lifes options. You seem like one of those "glass half empty" kind of guys. Not sure if talking down to others makes you feel better about yourself or not but regardless, I'm not going to waste any more time entertaining these subjects. You got more than enough play here.

I've got software to make and hopefully you have your own life to live. Next time, point your finger where it belongs. In the mirror.

Now I'm done here.

Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:45:20 PM

Just one question for Barabbas, Where's Your Coin?  So many posts by you in multiple forums telling how it should be or not be so you must have all the answers to how a coin needs to be developed and have the ability to succeed.  I mean come on, every post I have read is you laying it out exactly how you think it's supposed to be.  I'm patiently waiting for your coin now.  Let's all see what you got.  Seriously not joking.  You got some developers working with you yet since you got all the ideas?  Put your money where your mouth is and show the rest of us please.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:16:57 PM

Of course I got some Bay. bN2NGi2bF1cpcQcsxmY4daCpi2tQqW5tnS  and  bNgmCcxPKgQQqUe6rhNtbGWowMJFCuxjZ3 there is a small amount more on
the exchange too. However, i took most of it off the exchange simply because I dont like having my coins on exchanges. (lost some on Mintpal) :/

All this negativity barrabas (or whoever) is not healthy for you internally. I have no clue how you can harbor so much of it. Instead of going after people that deserve it (like Mark Karpeles et al or some of the guys from Mintpal)  you decide to attempt to attack one of the only honest people in crypto. It almost seems like you have some sort of personal axe to grind. If it was about BC, we all lost money... I never sold either. And I'm still coding for BC sorry if you or anyone else doesnt have the patience. Also im one of the only ones who doesnt cower behind a fake name.

As for "never being able to peg" I think you just dont understand how pegging works. It only requires control of basic network rules and scripts.  There was a video where I describe it. It has already been done in 2 coins (NuBits and BitUSD). My method varies slightly from theirs however the theory is still the same. Do yourself a favor and read NuBits whitepaper and watch my video. You might learn something.

As for my own admissions about my personal life, they are few and far between and you seem to like to take beautiful and positive parts of my life and desperately try to turn them into something they are not. I was happy selling real estate during the collapse. Because of it, i met one of my closest friends and had one of the most difficult and rewarding deals any realtor could have. Not everything in my life hinges or career and money. If it did, i would have pursued any one of my career options full time. I was too busy exploring lifes options. You seem like one of those "glass half empty" kind of guys. Not sure if talking down to others makes you feel better about yourself or not but regardless, I'm not going to waste any more time entertaining these subjects. You got more than enough play here.

I've got software to make and hopefully you have your own life to live. Next time, point your finger where it belongs. In the mirror.

Now I'm done here.

Why do you even bother responding to this maggot?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:31:32 PM

Now I'm done here.

Thank you for volunteering more information than needed, really. So you got 150 BTC altogether, 50 of which are in BAY. Like I said, it was not needed -in such detail- but thanks anyway. While it says a lot about your personal transparency regarding compensation, it is still not official -although duly noticed by most of the people- that you are not the lead developer of BAY, just a coder doing a job and, when done, ready to go on your way. You would have your reasons to not set that particular record straight, but, once more, as such, you are aiding and abetting, for your personal profit, a scam.

Don't worry about my negativity... I am only negative on what deserves to be negative about. There are only a handful of coins I am negative about (currently four) and even less than I am denouncing as the scams they are, including, obviously, BAY. I am negative in the entire ALT spectrum because scams like BAY have dried out any and all investment, so innovation simply won't happen outside of one or two already well funded projects (Ethereum), but mostly because the profile of the altcoin community is hideous from any stand point and, financially-wise, non-existent. But that is, in fact, another subject to which I have posted amply already.

I believe you could teach me a few chess moves and maybe some python... maybe. Anything else, sorry but no. And the "pegging" or whichever other name you use for it, simply will not happen, nor will the stabilization in ANY altcoin.

In alts -as opposed to real life-, there isn't a matter of "half empty/half full glasses": We KNOW exactly how empty or how full the glasses are. In the case of BAY, we know -yes, you included-, it is a scam and it is being perpetrated the exact way that I have told you and everyone else it is being perpetrated. It isn't a question of having doubts, or opinions. It has been done many times before and this one is not particularly intelligent, to boot.

As for dd smart contracts and bit Halo, it isn't me, it's the entire community that has rendered it's verdict long ago. Not a matter of opinions. There's no real-world use for them, none of any significance and that will not be changed by my opinion or opposed opinions of whomever; if it were to be changed it would be by people actually using it. There aren't any. And there will not be any. Other than that it has even been reining in all of Los Angeles for 3 days -nothing better or more "half full", except the incredibly gorgeous day that we are having afterwards with clean air and visibility for miles. I'm also imbued already with the full Christsmas spirit, everyone is wonderful and cops haven't even killed any new negroes in the past few hours. What more can you ask for as "half ful" glasses go? Still, BAY is a scam. AND YOU AND ME BOTH KNOW IT.

Just to clarify things for you, I did not lose any money on BC. As a matter of fact, since I detected the obvious scam and forecast all along what the price would do, I was able to get out with a profit a long time ago. I haven't followed their "dancing of the threads" either, since I had no other interest than prevent innocents from being scammed and that was achieved, to the limit of my ability, many months ago. I understand there have been changes at the top and now Josh is boss (and, apparently, flowers-pants boy and the Don-ge, as well as the Black Hand and his front man are out). If that is the case, Pavel is a great dev and Josh, I believe, is a good guy --even though he put up, I assume for profit, with the amazing scam perpetrated by the Black Hand with the consent and cooperation of the entire team, Josh included. Still, BC has not found any real world use for the coin -in any significant way- and, at this stage, it is obvious that it won't in the future even though, IF the clean up is real, it can be one of the best out there... without HALO, that is, that brings nothing to the table.

By all means go and make that software whose ONLY purpose is to get 33% of funds released tomorrow and the remaining 33% as soon as you can possible come up with some semblance of an exchange (take another look at NEXT or even Unbreakable for they have already working platforms, have had for months, that's how innovative that software is). And believe me, that's it. For you and for BAY. Meanwhile, at roughly 20 BTC per day on  average, your Chinese guy is going to find it quite hard to even recoup the 150BTC that he has paid you, yso he will not make any money -no one will- and you would have sold your reputation for a very small price, while inflicting BC the potentially final coup the grace.

The time to come out of it in any way clean, is almost up. But you have made your decision, so harakiri it is. Pity.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:34:03 PM

Just one question for Barabbas, Where's Your Coin?  So many posts by you in multiple forums telling how it should be or not be so you must have all the answers to how a coin needs to be developed and have the ability to succeed.  I mean come on, every post I have read is you laying it out exactly how you think it's supposed to be.  I'm patiently waiting for your coin now.  Let's all see what you got.  Seriously not joking.  You got some developers working with you yet since you got all the ideas?  Put your money where your mouth is and show the rest of us please.

I believe I have answered that question many times to you and others: It's called BTC. I deeply recommend it.
chnchapters

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:26:35 AM

Barabbas' strategy is to attack every project saying they are a scam.

And when he eventually sometimes gets it right, he can say told you so. When he doesn't, he just quietly goes away.

+1
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:32:07 AM

Barabbas' strategy is to attack every project saying they are a scam.

And when he eventually sometimes gets it right, he can say told you so. When he doesn't, he just quietly goes away.

+1

Except that I HAVE TOLD YOU already multiple times: Blackcoin, Libertycoin, Pinkcoin, Vericoin, Pesacoin,
Nautiluscoin... ALL of them have saved people money.

Now you have BitBay. REMEMBER that I told you so from the get go.

Or not.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:29:53 PM

Bobsurplus has now appeared in BAY's thread...

That explains so many things...

Fortunately for them, most people just got out of Dodge.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 07:54:02 PM

I do background checks and IPO vetting on the forum, I went over to the bitbay to ask about how double escrow worked and was attacked. So I dug into Davids background.

He has 0 dev skills, per is own linken. But he his a outsourcer.

1+!=2

david is paying indians to build bitbay for him

bithalo is free service, hence no profits. How do I monetize it and get paid to continue working on it.

Design a system to work with it, the new wallet has 0 features that was not on bithalo. Now he is getting paid to dev bithalo AKA bitbay.

The wallet was supposed to be released friday, but was not released intill the AM time of india sat.. Hmm anyone thought about that?

I am digging into your background so do not lie.

David A Zimbeck
Save to My List
Contact Information icon
Phone
(614) 563-6226 mobile
(614) 487-5210
(614) 457-4708
Email
psloin@aol.com
sloin@aol.com
dzimbeck@uaschools.org
psloin@gateway.net
psloin@yahoo.com
Relatives icon
Shira Zimbeck (Age: 33)
P Zimbeck
Peggy Sloin (Age: 67)
Employment icon
Upper Arlington High School
Home School - Gahanna
CEO
Outsourcing
Apr 2000
CEO

Davtonia Inc.
Apr 2000
Real estate broker
Nelson Shelton & Associates
Apr 2000
CEO
The Digistar Users Group
Apr 2000
Self
Singer and Entertainer
Apr 2000 - Apr 2011
Education icon
School of Hard Knocks
Street Smarts
Apr 1984 - Dec 2011
Verify Current Phone & Addressicon
Find out which address(es) and landline phone number(s) in this profile are current according to available utility records. Excludes mobile phone numbers.

Add to Profile

Run a Criminal Checkicon
Find out more about this person's background.
Search criminal records in 43 states that may include when available:

Felonies, misdemeanors, sex offenses, traffic violations, and other criminal offenses
Case type, court name, court type, disposition, filing date, and more
Add to Profile

Criminal Check Disclaimer
Addresses Show All Addresses icon
NBird's eye
2500 feet500 m

120050 Seagrove ST #UNT 1703
Estero, FL 33928
icon
21357 Fishinger RD
Columbus, OH 43221
(614) 563-6226
3886 Hilgard AVE #107
Los Angeles, CA 90024
41650 Ridgeview RD #UPPER
Columbus, OH 43221
(614) 487-5210
Owner Information
Owner   Benincasa Joseph
Benincasa Maureen
Est. Market Value   $144,800
Tax Amount   $2,525
Tax Year   2013
Property Details
Acres   0.230
Bedrooms   3
Bathrooms   2
Year Built   2003
Land Sq. Ft.   10,224
Living Sq. Ft.   1,856
Neighbors
A Sinito
Susan Luceno
John Mckelvey
Redmond Lane
Thomas Hmurcik
Cathy Scarola
Joel Shapiro
Tim Clark
Robert Harris
Yvonne Mazzella
Thomas Young
Ramona Bihl
Mark Sherwin
Bruce Johnson
Geraldine Basmajian
Jim Alderfer
George Corey
E Debono
Peter Reyburn
Heidi Stowe
Bonnie Edwards
Mary Hohl
Scott Woolverton
Connie Gallo
Local Census Data
Total households   10,444
Families   72%
Male / Female   48% / 52%

Income
Avg. Household   $97,373
Less $10K   5%
$10k to $14,999   3%
$15k to $24,999   8%
$25k to $34,999   8%
$35k to $49,999   15%
$50k to $74,999   17%
$75k to $99,999   13%
$100k to $149,999   14%
$150k to $199,999   6%
$200k or more   11%

Education
High School Degree   24%
College Degree   24%
Graduate Degree   16%

He does not even list coding in his skill set
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=32698654&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=TbHI&locale=en_US&srchid=2397408101417802681382&srchindex=2&srchtotal=2&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2397408101417802681382%2CVSRPtargetId%3A32698654%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary[/quote]
[/quote]

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: