Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:17:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THOSE BAY FAQs...  (Read 6460 times)
chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:40:39 PM

Guys leave David, the BitBay developers, and the Blackcoin Developers alone. I personally know David and he is a very smart and truthful guy!

Just to prove how good of a guy David is, here is a screen cap of Skype... Stop causing FUD, it's getting very bad.... Go make your own coin so I can start some FUD for it... Thanks!

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 09:49:39 PM

Guys leave David, the BitBay developers, and the Blackcoin Developers alone. I personally know David and he is a very smart and truthful guy!

Just to prove how good of a guy David is, here is a screen cap of Skype... Stop causing FUD, it's getting very bad.... Go make your own coin so I can start some FUD for it... Thanks!

This does not address my concerns... In fact any time you bring a problem up with bit bay people either

a) attack you or
b) do a red herring which is what your doing

chipmadness

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:54:08 PM

This does not address my concerns... In fact any time you bring a problem up with bit bay people either

a) attack you or

No man I am not distracting anyone from the truth. What you are doing is inhumane and just plain out disgusting. You make me sick.

Guys I am not backing up David just because I have money in BitBay either, I will personally take a picture of how much coins I even have, I think its like $20 worth. I am helping a friend out, cause thats what friends do! Stay off his back

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 09:57:41 PM

a) attack you or

No man I am not distracting anyone from the truth. What you are doing is inhumane and just plain out disgusting. You make me sick.

Guys I am not backing up David just because I have money in BitBay either, I will personally take a picture of how much coins I even have, I think its like $20 worth. I am helping a friend out, cause thats what friends do! Stay off his back

when I get answers I will, till then it will keep going and going like the energizer bunny. Wait till I get Gleb Glablow and Lambchop on this then you will really have your hands full.

chipmadness

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:04:30 PM

a) attack you or

when I get answers I will, till then it will keep going and going like the energizer bunny. Wait till I get Gleb Glablow and Lambchop on this then you will really have your hands full.

My hands full? I am out of this... I just wanted to help a friend out, there is nothing wrong with doing that. I just think its plain out inhumane that you released all that info about David and his family. Thats really sick and creepy man...

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 10:09:38 PM

It is the cold and flu season...

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:19:18 PM

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/publication-private-facts

You might want to think twice about publishing my private info on the internet and Bticoin Forum should think twice about allowing this post to exist. It is in fact illegal. It is also creepy.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not paying Indians, the person posting this must have been dropped on their head.

Lots of people have seen the source code. It is all in one file and impossible to edit by anyone else. Nobody even touches Halo source but me. In fact, training devs in SE Asia here has only started in November and to be honest, its more trouble than its worth.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 11:23:27 PM

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/publication-private-facts

You might want to think twice about publishing my private info on the internet and Bticoin Forum should think twice about allowing this post to exist. It is in fact illegal. It is also creepy.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not paying Indians, the person posting this must have been dropped on their head.

Lost of people have seen the source code. It is all in one file and impossible to edit by anyone else. Nobody even touches Halo source but me. In fact, training devs in SE Asia here has only started in November and to be honest, its more trouble than its worth.

No one cares... Its all public record.

Show me the G.S. in that states it, good luck. Your just showing whats called jail house lawyer talk.

Sure people are lost when you show them the source code.

Glad you admit to outsourcing... anyone say backdoors? What exactly is your coding qualifications?
did they come from the school of hard knocks as you have listed in your formal edu?

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:37:26 PM

No, you should remove it, its tastless, borderline stalkerish and still not legal. Everyone who knows me knows i never outsourced Halo I coded it alone and everyone from BC knows it. I only starting hiring in November and that was public knowledge and personally like I said is very difficult to find good coders. They are training and have been too slow in coding markets. I will likely code the entire thing myself. My coding qualifications were checked by proof of dev. Im self taught in Python. Of course there are no back doors thats why the source is obfuscated python. If you want reverse engineer it.

But otherwise, stop being a stalker. Seriously get your own life.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 11:40:29 PM

No, you should remove it, its tastless, borderline stalkerish and still not legal. Everyone who knows me knows i never outsourced Halo I coded it alone and everyone from BC knows it. I only starting hiring in November and that was public knowledge and personally like I said is very difficult to find good coders. They are training and have been too slow in coding markets. I will likely code the entire thing myself. My coding qualifications were checked by proof of dev. Im self taught in Python. Of course there are no back doors thats why the source is obfuscated python. If you want reverse engineer it.

But otherwise, stop being a stalker. Seriously get your own life.

Just stop its not illegal lol

So you have went over that wallet released this AM, that you had some indian or SE Asian code? that was might fast...

Give me the names of the people on bitcoin talk who have checked your code and they can not be related to ANY of your projects in ANY way.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:49:28 PM

I ask for an audit of the code all the time, nobody bothers except people associated. rat4, and a fellow from Intel back when i visited Chicago for a conference.

I'm done here, you really have some sort of issues posting public information here im not sure what your malfunction is. If it keeps up, your IP address we will get and more action will follow. Remove that garbage. I'm not even giving you a second more of my time.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 11:52:29 PM

I ask for an audit of the code all the time, nobody bothers except people associated. rat4, and a fellow from Intel back when i visited Chicago for a conference.

I'm done here, you really have some sort of issues posting public information here im not sure what your malfunction is. If it keeps up, your IP address we will get and more action will follow. Remove that garbage. I'm not even giving you a second more of my time.

You gonna outsource it to a SE Asian, the mods are going to LAUGH in your FACE when you ask for my IP lol. If you even could "which you can't" do anything about posting information I would wrap you up in legal process so long you would go BROKE. Then I would counter sue you for restitution and take everything you own, which is not much... Yes I looked lol.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:01:56 AM

You gonna outsource it to a SE Asian, the mods are going to LAUGH in your FACE when you ask for my IP lol. If you even could "which you can't" do anything about posting information I would wrap you up in legal process so long you would go BROKE. Then I would counter sue you for restitution and take everything you own, which is not much... Yes I looked lol.

http://community.lawyers.com/forums/t/102709/490127.aspx
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 12:05:25 AM

http://community.lawyers.com/forums/t/102709/490127.aspx

You could post a letter from Mr. Obama telling me to take it down, until I get a sheriff to deliver a order to do so you can go kick rocks... ummm kay?

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 12:06:30 AM

And the mods will not either lol
David A Zimbeck
Save to My List
Contact Information icon
Phone
(614) 563-6226 mobile
(614) 487-5210
(614) 457-4708
Email
psloin@aol.com
sloin@aol.com
dzimbeck@uaschools.org
psloin@gateway.net
psloin@yahoo.com
Relatives icon
Shira Zimbeck (Age: 33)
P Zimbeck
Peggy Sloin (Age: 67)
Employment icon
Upper Arlington High School
Home School - Gahanna
CEO
Outsourcing
Apr 2000
CEO

Davtonia Inc.
Apr 2000
Real estate broker
Nelson Shelton & Associates
Apr 2000
CEO
The Digistar Users Group
Apr 2000
Self
Singer and Entertainer
Apr 2000 - Apr 2011
Education icon
School of Hard Knocks
Street Smarts
Apr 1984 - Dec 2011
Verify Current Phone & Addressicon
Find out which address(es) and landline phone number(s) in this profile are current according to available utility records. Excludes mobile phone numbers.

Add to Profile

Run a Criminal Checkicon
Find out more about this person's background.
Search criminal records in 43 states that may include when available:

Felonies, misdemeanors, sex offenses, traffic violations, and other criminal offenses
Case type, court name, court type, disposition, filing date, and more
Add to Profile

Criminal Check Disclaimer
Addresses Show All Addresses icon
NBird's eye
2500 feet500 m

120050 Seagrove ST #UNT 1703
Estero, FL 33928
icon
21357 Fishinger RD
Columbus, OH 43221
(614) 563-6226
3886 Hilgard AVE #107
Los Angeles, CA 90024
41650 Ridgeview RD #UPPER
Columbus, OH 43221
(614) 487-5210
Owner Information
Owner   Benincasa Joseph
Benincasa Maureen
Est. Market Value   $144,800
Tax Amount   $2,525
Tax Year   2013
Property Details
Acres   0.230
Bedrooms   3
Bathrooms   2
Year Built   2003
Land Sq. Ft.   10,224
Living Sq. Ft.   1,856
Neighbors
A Sinito
Susan Luceno
John Mckelvey
Redmond Lane
Thomas Hmurcik
Cathy Scarola
Joel Shapiro
Tim Clark
Robert Harris
Yvonne Mazzella
Thomas Young
Ramona Bihl
Mark Sherwin
Bruce Johnson
Geraldine Basmajian
Jim Alderfer
George Corey
E Debono
Peter Reyburn
Heidi Stowe
Bonnie Edwards
Mary Hohl
Scott Woolverton
Connie Gallo
Local Census Data
Total households   10,444
Families   72%
Male / Female   48% / 52%

Income
Avg. Household   $97,373
Less $10K   5%
$10k to $14,999   3%
$15k to $24,999   8%
$25k to $34,999   8%
$35k to $49,999   15%
$50k to $74,999   17%
$75k to $99,999   13%
$100k to $149,999   14%
$150k to $199,999   6%
$200k or more   11%

Education
High School Degree   24%
College Degree   24%
Graduate Degree   16%

He does not even list coding in his skill set
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=32698654&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=TbHI&locale=en_US&srchid=2397408101417802681382&srchindex=2&srchtotal=2&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2397408101417802681382%2CVSRPtargetId%3A32698654%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary[/quote]
[/quote]

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:25:07 AM

And the mods will not either lol

Regardless of what the mods do, what are you doing is impolite, classless and stalkerish, get your own life for christ sake. If you knew anything about BlackHalo and BitHalo which has been around for almost a year im the sole coder. Blackcoin community knows all about it and tons have met me in person and  alot of people have seen my coder. This is in fact my first foree in hiring people because im trying to grow Halo(and like I said, its very hard to find coders, im just training them now and I have to end up doing all their work for them). Only time i used to outsource before that was never coding work but 4 years ago for editing commercials and minor web stuff. I used to be involved in commercial production. I'm one of the most honest people in crypto and its sad that people like yourself trolling the wrong people. Go stalk someone else who actually deserves it. Its not like im hiding behind a fake crypto name. Do what is honorable and respect my damn privacy. That personal info isnt even accurate im not 33 im 30. I'm the only person on Bay that makes their name publc because i was contracted. And the reason I know how to code is because I busted my ass to learn it(I'm also a chessmaster and coded in Qbasic as a kid so it certainly made it easier to learn). Everyone in crypto knows who i am you dont need to look far to find me or talk with me.

So seriously man, get a life.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:25:36 AM

You should stop the nonsense, both of you. It is in poor taste and serves absolutely no purpose. Same as the empty threats.

What does serve the purpose of perpetuating the scam is Zimbeck's refusal to completely distance himself from it, which makes him a full accomplice. Whether it is Bobsurplus or some "chinese" behind it, matters little. The one making it possible is Zimbeck. There will be repercussions and consequences accordingly.

Meanwhile people has been severely hurt already, unnecessarily, on BAY. With more to come. Once again, ask yourselves "who is doing the dumping, continues dumping, after the wallet release, at half the price of the ICO?" There's only one answer and everyone knows it.

That -exposing the scam- is the extent of what can and should be done. It has been. Everyone now knows who is the facilitator and the responsible party. It should be enough.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:42:53 AM

Dude, you are a complete retard
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 12:46:03 AM

via Imgflip Meme Maker

JohnTheSalch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:01:37 AM

Reading that thread is like reading textbook bagholder mentality. Phrases like "cheap coins" and "long/mid term", "patience", "investor" are showing up every couple of posts. LOL  Cheesy

Maybe the coin works out eventually, but it's clear that at this current moment the valuation for the ICO was terribly miscalculated. Will place a bid at 10 satoshi.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: