Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptostocks - BTC,DVC,LTC denominated Stock Exchange/Crowdfunding Platform  (Read 46052 times)
soundasleep

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:35:45 PM

Today I added support to CryptFolio (thread) for premium users to view all of their securities (BTC-TC, Litecoin Global, Cryptostocks, Havelock Investments) on a single page along with their current market value:

Trance104

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 06:00:28 PM

Can we get the fee for withdrawing LTC & DVC down to something reasonable? 5LTC & 50DVC to withdraw funds is entirely too much with all the gains vs fiat currencies. These are only .1LTC and 10DVC on Vircurex.
Your OP here about cryptostocks you cliams there is
" - Low fees:
      0 fee on coin withdrawals"
for withdrawals on coins from cryptostocks, wich is simply not true.
I saw that you reduced the fee on vircurex for BTC withdrawals to 0,002 btc, but still you haven't lowered or removed the fee on Cryptostocks.
You charge 0.01 BTC/0.1LTC/25DVC at the moment. The withdrawal fee for BTC is 100 times the standard networks fee if there even is any fee on the transaction, usually you dont have to pay any fees on BTC+ sized transations at all....
Why do you still charge around 1 USD for each BTC withdrawal people make, 100 times or more than what it costs you to send them there coins ?

I agree with this guy.

Also, you haven't paid a VCX dividend in MONTHS.
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:23:55 PM

Are any exchanges offering Free Securities transfers?

I hate to say it but I think Cryptostock is dying a slow death due to Vircurex problems taking most of the operators time.
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:20:52 PM

Are any exchanges offering Free Securities transfers?

I hate to say it but I think Cryptostock is dying a slow death due to Vircurex problems taking most of the operators time.
I think there has been such offers before from some exchanges, not sure if there is any such offers today.

But today it looks like we lost 2 more exchanges, Burnside announced that BTC-TC & LTC-Global are closing it's doors, last trade date 7 october, last day site is up for people to transfer there funds out and save impostant information was 31 october i think.
So however badly cryptostocks have been managed before they effectively lost 2 competitors today witch might give them a bit of an upswing now.

xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 12:10:49 PM

i am thinking about moving LTC-CHARTS asset from litecoinglobal to cryptostocks. are there any real concerns about this?
xchrix

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:59:55 PM

the asset LTC-CHARTS moved from litecoinglobal (which is shutting down) to cryptostocks
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/51

all shareholders at litecoinglobal please register at cryptostocks to get your shares transfered
new investors are of course welcome!
shmoula

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 06:29:18 PM

has anyone tried to export transaction history on cryptostocks? I sent mail to "customerservice" with request for help in this thing, but noone answer. There is only 30 days history and I'd like to see it all (through api, through .csv... anyhow)

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
RandomQ

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 02:07:09 PM

Good News the BTC volume has gone skyhigh with some recent additions.

Can we finally have some reduced withdraw fees?

Anyone else feel like the site will be targeted for another hack this week?

I swear the exchange volume went up 10X this week alone
Zubilica

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 08:50:40 AM

it seems that  Max. 4 decimal places  trading is not enough,  you need to increase this to Max. 8 decimal places for LAbcoin to be able to have some volumes
shmoula

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 08:16:32 PM

Noone tried to get his own transaction / trading history longer than 50 last records? So it's impossible?

has anyone tried to export transaction history on cryptostocks? I sent mail to "customerservice" with request for help in this thing, but noone answer. There is only 30 days history and I'd like to see it all (through api, through .csv... anyhow)

bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:25:00 AM

A question ...

Since the rounding is only to 4 decimal places, what happens when you put in an order ... do you go to the back of the queue?

If not then, how does it work.

I had a sale of 1000 shares, and 5 shares were sold. Yet at the same price, there were 6 transactions after mine at the SAME price, yet it didn't come off my balance. I still had 995 shares sale on order.

So, is it random?

Any help is appreciated.

PS: sorry if this is covered previously, I couldnt find it.

bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:40:26 PM

A question ...

Since the rounding is only to 4 decimal places, what happens when you put in an order ... do you go to the back of the queue?

If not then, how does it work.

I had a sale of 1000 shares, and 5 shares were sold. Yet at the same price, there were 6 transactions after mine at the SAME price, yet it didn't come off my balance. I still had 995 shares sale on order.

So, is it random?

Any help is appreciated.

PS: sorry if this is covered previously, I couldnt find it.

3 days and no answer?

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:50:14 PM

doesn't seem to be the best customer support but i'll ask here anyway..

i tried to sign up for an account today and there's trouble in activating it via the email confirmation link. i get the email and confirmation link fine, but clicking the link takes me back to cryptostocks with the error "this confirmation token is invalid"

tried three times, on two separate computers running different operating systems. probably an internal error. any help is appreciated.
ratty

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:47:56 AM

Did these guys all die or something?
First, there's this reddit post where 3 of us are having that same issue, the confirmation links in the emails for new accounts is broken, so nobody is able to join, and our emails to support go completely ignored. Its been 3 days.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1phhs9/anyone_else_having_issues_registeringconfirming/

So I went searching here on bitcointalk to see if I could find info, and I found this thread, and see the newest post is about this issue.

I ask if they are dead because the first post in this thread is by the user Cryptostocks who has not logged in since Feb 2, 2013.

Better question, is there another service to try that is similar? Just curious if there is no competition and we just need to "deal with it". I really want to try investing in cryptsy, this whole stocks for cryptocurrency is just intriguing to me, and I only stumbled upon it a few days ago, only to find out I can't register.
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:10:02 AM

Did these guys all die or something?
First, there's this reddit post where 3 of us are having that same issue, the confirmation links in the emails for new accounts is broken, so nobody is able to join, and our emails to support go completely ignored. Its been 3 days.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1phhs9/anyone_else_having_issues_registeringconfirming/

So I went searching here on bitcointalk to see if I could find info, and I found this thread, and see the newest post is about this issue.

I ask if they are dead because the first post in this thread is by the user Cryptostocks who has not logged in since Feb 2, 2013.

Better question, is there another service to try that is similar? Just curious if there is no competition and we just need to "deal with it". I really want to try investing in cryptsy, this whole stocks for cryptocurrency is just intriguing to me, and I only stumbled upon it a few days ago, only to find out I can't register.
i informed kumala about his broken email setup some weeks ago, he said it will be fixed but not when.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 10:20:34 AM

[...] Better question, is there another service to try that is similar? [...]

Not sure what you mean by cryptsy, but there are several other exchanges. Havelock claim to be fully licensed now https://www.havelockinvestments.com/20131101-announcement.php

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
ratty

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:04:36 AM

Not sure what you mean by cryptsy, but there are several other exchanges. Havelock claim to be fully licensed now https://www.havelockinvestments.com/20131101-announcement.php

By cryptsy I was referring to the stock they have listed on cryptostocks.
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57
They Cryptostocks finally did fix the registration problems and reply to my support emails.
And thanks for the link, I'll give Havelock a look too. I tried googling for other bitcoin stock exchanges, but didn't have much luck.
shmoula

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 10:22:54 PM

There are also: http://796.com, http://bitfunder.com, http://crypto-trade.com . . .

ratty

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:24:57 AM

I'll check those out, thanks!
It looks like bitfunder shut down.
xchrix

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:19:13 AM

I'll check those out, thanks!
It looks like bitfunder shut down.

bitfunder shut down? damn.... so moving LTC-CHARTS to cryptostocks was a good decision Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: