Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SendChat Messaging App  (Read 131518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:37:42 AM

20 btc with a week left? just cancel it now if your intention is 350 or bust.
Can't believe this kind of newbie comment comes from a senior member.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 10:58:39 AM

We have another article in the works.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:27:42 AM

The comparison is very misleading, a more accurate comparison here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.msg10297685#msg10297685

p.s: the more bitcoin related apps the better and we wish sendchat gl. Small suggestion, focus on what features you have and makes you unique.
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:41:02 AM

SENDCHAT ALPHA DEMO VIDEO

http://youtu.be/uzePaKL4jok
Nice to see a QR code scanner, so it can be used as a mobile wallet. Keep up the good work *thumbs up*
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:41:12 AM

If the sendchat and telegram networks are shared does it mean that we will find our group and chat from telegram on sendchat too? If I register my number with sendchat will I have everything there so I can uninstall telegram?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 11:43:39 AM

SENDCHAT ALPHA DEMO VIDEO

http://youtu.be/uzePaKL4jok
Nice to see a QR code scanner, so it can be used as a mobile wallet. Keep up the good work *thumbs up*

We have some exciting news about QR codes... can't say too much - in light of all the other teams copying.

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 11:44:37 AM

If the sendchat and telegram networks are shared does it mean that we will find our group and chat from telegram on sendchat too? If I register my number with sendchat will I have everything there so I can uninstall telegram?

That's correct. You don't need to have Telegram installed!

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:27:59 PM

neutraLTC next time post with your own account if you want to fud instead of using rememberme.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 01:29:41 PM

neutraLTC next time post with your own account if you want to fud instead of using rememberme.

hey reraise, thanks for stopping by. rememberme is not me by the way.

I have no problem posting with my own account.

Throwaway101

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:35:16 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 08:02:49 PM by Throwaway101

That chart is the biggest pile of BS I've ever seen. Talk about cherry-picking subjects to make you look better, wow. That's the final nail for me.

I've been following this, and this has been the most unprofessional sale I've ever experienced. The CEO is actively promoting on others threads, by comparison -- you know, if SendChat was a superior product, you wouldn't have to tell everybody.

Called it, 20 BTC of dumb money. Happy to see this get returned to the people.

/endproject
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:17:20 PM

First of all I take no advice from a newbie (probably shill) account, just fudding.
Yes, it was not a good idea to post a comparison. Call it a mistake or whatever. Fine with me, but we all make them in order to learn from them, right?
Posting them at the GetGems thread, was plain dumb, but in no way done by the SendChat team. I'm sure of that.

Fact is that SendChat was working on a way to use Telegram, way before the GetGems team changed their minds and started working in the same way.
Fact is also that the GetGems Android app was made in a hurry to keep ahead of the "competition". After the release, almost no bugs have been addressed so far.
Fact is also that I know where I am talking about as I got GetGems on my smartphone and to me it's nothing but a premature beta testversion.

And I am sorry to say to the GetGems fans visiting this thread, that I get more info from TomKoinify then from Peled, after the ICO.
Whereas here I get a prompt answer from someone of the SendChat team. Maybe that will change after the ICO, but we'll see about that when the time is there.

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:03:02 PM

ICO is all anyone needs to see or know. Run far and fast. Don't say you weren't warned.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:10:55 AM

ICO is all anyone needs to see or know. Run far and fast. Don't say you weren't warned.

ICO or not some do survive and some do last a good ammount of time. Even not been an ICO half of the BS coins that come out are stupid dont offer a real good service other than a clone of a clone of a clons clone and give nothing new.

Least this has something that can be used and be useful. And if proven successful could easily lead the way forward for ICO coins. Only takes a good team with a passion and drive to provide something that they are passionate about to get running and keep on running. But like any other ICO time will tell with it.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:45:05 PM

ICO or not some do survive and some do last a good ammount of time. Even not been an ICO half of the BS coins that come out are stupid dont offer a real good service other than a clone of a clone of a clons clone and give nothing new.

Least this has something that can be used and be useful. And if proven successful could easily lead the way forward for ICO coins. Only takes a good team with a passion and drive to provide something that they are passionate about to get running and keep on running. But like any other ICO time will tell with it.

Nice speech. Doesn't change a thing. Give me a list of ICO coins that have had any amount of success. I haven't seen any.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:47:46 PM

Nice speech. Doesn't change a thing. Give me a list of ICO coins that have had any amount of success. I haven't seen any.

Mary j and vior are the ones i have who have amazing potential and have grown multi fold from there ico price and you are blind if you cant see sendcoin succeeding too.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:39:07 PM

Mary j and vior are the ones i have who have amazing potential and have grown multi fold from there ico price and you are blind if you cant see sendcoin succeeding too.

Vior more than 80% below its all time high and dropping fast. 44% in the last 24 hours. Order book is at least 10:1 sell

Maryj more than 50% below all time high and dropping. Order book is at least 8:1 sell

Both charts look like classic P&D and neither have any volume. If you see amazing potential in either I'm afraid you're the one who is blind. Good luck if you're holding them. You're going to need it.

Lets' revisit Send in a few months and see who was right. An ICO coin leaves no incentive for a dev or devs to stick around  once they have YOUR BTC.

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 09:12:09 PM

Vior more than 80% below its all time high and dropping fast. 44% in the last 24 hours. Order book is at least 10:1 sell

Maryj more than 50% below all time high and dropping. Order book is at least 8:1 sell

Both charts look like classic P&D and neither have any volume. If you see amazing potential in either I'm afraid you're the one who is blind. Good luck if you're holding them. You're going to need it.

Lets' revisit Send in a few months and see who was right. An ICO coin leaves no incentive for a dev or devs to stick around  once they have YOUR BTC.

Hello nanoprobe,

Many ICO's have been tied to absolutely nothing, Sendcoin on the other hand has a symbiotic relationship with SendChat the messaging app.

Thanks

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 09:17:10 PM

New Article:

http://www.coinssource.com/sendchat-bitcoin-made-social-leading-the-crypto-chat-standard/

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:59:17 AM

Lets' revisit Send in a few months and see who was right. An ICO coin leaves no incentive for a dev or devs to stick around  once they have YOUR BTC.

The problem isn't where they are now, but that this coin has an extremely small chance to be profitable for ico buyers - unlike Maryj, who's ico was incredibly cheap. If this ico does manage to succeed, 350 btc is way too much at this point in time, the starting price will be way too high.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:38:21 PM

Lets' revisit Send in a few months and see who was right. An ICO coin leaves no incentive for a dev or devs to stick around  once they have YOUR BTC.

Hello nanoprobe,

Many ICO's have been tied to absolutely nothing, Sendcoin on the other hand has a symbiotic relationship with SendChat the messaging app.

Thanks

And how does being tied to a messaging app make any difference? It's called smoke and mirrors which is the next best thing to absolutely nothing. Raising BTC through an ICO is about the biggest red flag there is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: