Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SendChat Messaging App  (Read 131524 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:37:42 AM

What do you need BTC for? Can't you build this all by yourself in a few weeks?

I invite you to look at the Use of Funds section on the Blocktrust offering page, I go into detail there: https://blocktrust.org/#/offeringFeature/SendChat

I'm not a developer so I cannot build this all by myself in a few weeks.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 10:35:06 AM

ABN AMRO’s Blockchain, Realising it’s Full Potential

http://sendchat.org/abn-amros-blockchain-realising-its-full-potential/

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:33:22 AM

Oh great, so finally we have the crowdfund. Had been waiting for it since the end of last crowdfund.

neutralltc, cant we have a platform on sendchat app where every currency that's  held on the platform get a certain percent of interest on it after a certain period of time.
This way many people will hold there currencies on the platform and likely more they would trade through the platform which inturn would generate fees.

Just my 2 cents.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:52:04 PM

Oh great, so finally we have the crowdfund. Had been waiting for it since the end of last crowdfund.

neutralltc, cant we have a platform on sendchat app where every currency that's  held on the platform get a certain percent of interest on it after a certain period of time.
This way many people will hold there currencies on the platform and likely more they would trade through the platform which inturn would generate fees.

Just my 2 cents.

2000 sats per send coin is quite high.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 08:32:50 PM

neutralltc, cant we have a platform on sendchat app where every currency that's  held on the platform get a certain percent of interest on it after a certain period of time.

Just my 2 cents.

In the last crowdfund with the variable percentage scheme the price ended up being around 3000 sats per sendcoin. Taking that and the bonus scheme we now use into account, we think the price is fair.

rememberme

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 09:05:02 PM

Just my 2 cents.

In the last crowdfund with the variable percentage scheme the price ended up being around 3000 sats per sendcoin. Taking that and the bonus scheme we now use into account, we think the price is fair.

+1

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
compmaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:12:56 PM

Price is extremely high.

Plus the person in charge isn't a programmer. He thinks he can "hire" a programmer to build this easily. He's sadly mistaken. You can't just "hire" a programmer and get a world class app built. You need a world class developer or development team. Then you can figure out what to build.

So please tell us who will developing this app?  What previous apps has this development team built?
compmaster

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:17:28 PM

Programmers are at a premium. Any good bitcoin/java developer is being picked up quickly. So many bitcoin companies getting funding. So few developers to hire.

B4 I invest I would like to see a list of your development team.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 10:29:33 PM

Programmers are at a premium. Any good bitcoin/java developer is being picked up quickly. So many bitcoin companies getting funding. So few developers to hire.

The development part is covered; we have a partnership with a professional team with a lot of experience. Also have our CTO fernando who is in charge of Sendcoin, which has already been created (mac & windows wallets), additionally reviewed by BlockTrust here: https://blocktrust.org/#/offeringFeature/SendChat

crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:20:30 PM

Price is extremely high.

Plus the person in charge isn't a programmer. He thinks he can "hire" a programmer to build this easily. He's sadly mistaken. You can't just "hire" a programmer and get a world class app built. You need a world class developer or development team. Then you can figure out what to build.

So please tell us who will developing this app?  What previous apps has this development team built?

yes, please more info.

compmaster

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:01:18 AM

The development part is covered; we have a partnership with a professional team with a lot of experience.

Please tell us who your development partner is.

Which projects have they developed before?
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 10:02:58 AM

http://www.blocktrust.org/#/offeringFeature/SendChat

compmaster

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:23:51 PM

The development part is covered; we have a partnership with a professional team with a lot of experience.

Maybe you can raise funds if you described who your development partners are.
rememberme

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 06:57:17 AM

Everything is smooth with blocktrust, getting ready to send some over Wink

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
rakesh1_90

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:58:23 AM

Everything is smooth with blocktrust, getting ready to send some over Wink

Blocktrust is legit, But that doesnt mean whatever they host is a viable project.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 09:19:48 AM

The crowdfund is live!

https://blocktrust.org/#/offeringFeature/SendChat

rakesh1_90

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:01:04 PM

Waiting for more information Neutralltc.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:04:42 PM

Last time before the crowdfunding there was a good build up with Presentations, Videos and Intro from the whole development team.

This time around the behaviour of neutraLTC is quite shady! Cry
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:31:29 PM

I was hoping to see blocktrust become known as a place that can raise a substantial amount of coins for developers.

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 06:48:01 PM

Waiting for more information Neutralltc.

We are under a non-disclosure with our dev teams. In any case, they will get the job done. How am I being shady this time around? my last video was one at the headquartes of ABN AMRO Bank of which SendChat was invited to.

We will also be this coming saturday participating in the blocktalk hangouts.

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: