Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:44:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SendChat Messaging App  (Read 131522 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cursednova

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:51:26 PM

very interesting. i think ill book mark you
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:57:28 PM

games and stickers? fail, you guys don't know the concept of simplicity! thats why whatsapp is big, it doesn't have cheap games, stickers and all that junk. this won't go far at all sorry
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:00:10 PM

games and stickers? fail, you guys don't know the concept of simplicity! thats why whatsapp is big, it doesn't have cheap games, stickers and all that junk. this won't go far at all sorry

SendChat in it's core is pure simplicity. The creators market is something you and your friends do not necessarily need to use or play with.

Additionally, this is not the only thing about SendChat, there is also In-App online purchasing. Any business that sells products or services in Bitcoin can quickly move into SendChat.

Our main feature is simple, send Bitcoin or Sendcoin to your friend and loved ones.

Thanks

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:03:08 PM

Great project, guys!

Let's see how it goes  Wink
SendChat™ seems to be Telegram fork with bitcoin integration to make direct payments easier for everyone that uses the app.

Are you planning to develop anything special and unique for it?
Thanks! Cheesy

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:07:12 PM

SendChat in it's core is pure simplicity. The creators market is something you and your friends do not necessarily need to use or play with.

Additionally, this is not the only thing about SendChat, there is also In-App online purchasing. Any business that sells products or services in Bitcoin can quickly move into SendChat.

Our main feature is simple, send Bitcoin or Sendcoin to your friend and loved ones.

Thanks

nobody is going to buy games and stickers, also the funds should be go into multi sig and paid on a milestone basis, besides that there is no incentive to get users in the network apart from sending a message, which whatsapp is the app to use for and send chat is a bad name to use, not catchy at all with poor colour scheme, sorry i don't see this going any further than users in this thread using it.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:09:25 PM

Great project, guys!

Let's see how it goes  Wink
SendChat™ seems to be Telegram fork with bitcoin integration to make direct payments easier for everyone that uses the app.

Are you planning to develop anything special and unique for it?
Thanks! Cheesy

The creators market will allow you to create some fun stickers, photo filters, and games to earn some Bitcoin or Sendcoin with.

Are you a business owner? Do you accept Bitcoin? Well contact us because you will be able to sell you products and services on SendChat quick and easy!

All this and more will come out in the third and final whitepaper before the crowdsale launch.

Thanks.

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:11:28 PM

Thanks

nobody is going to buy games and stickers, also the funds should be go into multi sig and paid on a milestone basis, besides that there is no incentive to get users in the network apart from sending a message, which whatsapp is the app to use for and send chat is a bad name to use, not catchy at all with poor colour scheme, sorry i don't see this going any further than users in this thread using it.

Thanks for your opinion. The goal is to allow users a simple and easy way to send Bitcoins or Sendcoins.

rememberme

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:11:42 PM

OK thanks for asking my questions, one more. How can i send bitcoins directly without needing to put with all the address info. Can i now not worry of making a typo or something?

Thanks

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:14:15 PM

OK thanks for asking my questions, one more. How can i send bitcoins directly without needing to put with all the address info. Can i now not worry of making a typo or something?

Thanks

No problem, this is the beauty and the simplicity of SendChat (as I touched upon on the comment above).

All you need is your friends contact name to send Bitcoin!

No fuss, no technical jargon, send BTC or Sendcoin in one easy and intuitive step.

rememberme

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:26:13 PM

Everything looks good to me!

waiting for this to blow! Smiley

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:53:28 PM

I used to use Whatsapp, but when Suckerberg took over, I changed to Telegram and I am still glad I did.
I'm too fond of my privacy to have it abused by a nerd like him.
So building SendChat on top of Telegram is a very good choice imo.
rememberme

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:15:39 PM

I used to use Whatsapp, but when Suckerberg took over, I changed to Telegram and I am still glad I did.
I'm too fond of my privacy to have it abused by a nerd like him.
So building SendChat on top of Telegram is a very good choice imo.

+1

fernand0x

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:01:51 AM

I'm not sure, but I believe that Fernando Torres (and maybe his partner) were involved in goalcoin (dead) and XG (dead). Correct me if i'm wrong.
Hi Spartak, I've developed both Goalcoin and XG Wallets, the XG Hash algorithm and also most of the Greenbacks Services. XG is the transition of Goalcoin, both sports oriented coins. The XG project is currently in a transitional phase, it counts with new team members and an announcement will be published soon regarding the project direction.

1. Please don't accept this as trolling - it's just a concern.
2. I know very well that XG was transition of Goalcoin (it was me who lost 10s of BTC for mining coin with no future), but for me those are 2 different coins and both are dead.
3. If you are involved in that project as well, I am very concerned about future investors. Why? That's why.

Can you please answer WHY people should invest in that project and can you  guarantee that you will not leave it let's say 1 month after launch? Or it depends of the money invested?

Hey Spartak, I'm not the right person to answer your question, but the whole new XG team can give you the right answers. Please, feel free to contact them through PM here
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:05:31 AM

I just think, that this idea would work better with other IM apps.
Snapchat had introduced SnapCash, and just like that having this integrated into them would be cool.
I don't see my friends using SendChat soon, as they are already using the other ones.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:55:54 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 01:08:14 AM by neutraLTC

I just think, that this idea would work better with other IM apps.
Snapchat had introduced SnapCash, and just like that having this integrated into them would be cool.
I don't see my friends using SendChat soon, as they are already using the other ones.

That's a great point we touch upon on our recent blog post: http://sendchat.org/the-advantage-of-building-sendchat-on-telegram/

To give you a quick overview, SendChat is built upon the open source and powerful messaging app Telegram. We feel this is an advantage for SendChat and it’s users.

SendChat users will be able to message users who are using Telegram or third party messaging apps built on Telegram.

Please read through the blog post for more information.

PauloFiorio

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:41:01 AM

I have just read the whitepaper.

You guys are entering in a very promising market.

I've registered in the crowdfunding newsletters. I want to invest, count with my support.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:25:59 PM

I have just read the whitepaper.

You guys are entering in a very promising market.

I've registered in the crowdfunding newsletters. I want to invest, count with my support.

We will keep you posted. Thanks for your support.

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:11:06 PM

I'm pleased to see that you've also got a dutch translation on the works.

https://twitter.com/SendChat/status/540126959695839232

*thumbs up*
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 06:30:33 PM

We have here the Dutch announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=882133.0

The full dutch translation of the site will be up soon.

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 07:49:01 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 08:00:58 PM by neutraLTC

The thread & website are available in Spanish: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=882179.0

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: