Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SendChat Messaging App  (Read 131523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:09:34 PM

Press Release:

http://sendchat.org/press-release-sendchat/

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
rememberme

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 11:01:44 PM

Everything is looking great! Love the new video as well!

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:43:21 AM

Good stuff and I am curious to see what treats next week will bring us.
JP of Crypto Articles was exited as well when I told him about SendChat. Smiley
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 12:11:04 PM

We'll contact JP later Smiley

We have here a nice article of our press release: http://www.altcointoday.com/send-chat-bringing-cryptocurrency-to-the-mainstream/

Thanks Altcointoday!

Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:51:19 PM

We'll contact JP later Smiley

We have here a nice article of our press release: http://www.altcointoday.com/send-chat-bringing-cryptocurrency-to-the-mainstream/

Thanks Altcointoday!
Good one. Shared it on social media.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 05:40:03 PM

Thanks for the support!

Reddit is live: http://www.reddit.com/r/SendChat/

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:58:55 PM

SendChat Uses Strong Encryption:

http://sendchat.org/sendchat-uses-strong-encryption/

desil

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:45:26 PM

Often upon a launch of an IPO there's concerns over trust of the team behind it and validity of the delivery of features. I would like to take this opportunity to address these concerns by sharing my personal experience as I worked with Neutraltc and Fernand0x in the community take-over of Incognito coin. After working with Neutraltc over the past three monthes, I can personally testify to his honesty and transparency. Every planned feature discussed in the ICG IRC channel was delivered, often on behalf of Neutraltc who took it upon himself to hire additional developers to work on ICG at his own expense.

This was most profoundly observed when the first developer whom was originally contracted, failed on several occasions to appropriately communicate and deliver an anonymous tx system. Neutraltc hired Fernand0x to develop an anonymous tx system for ICG who had delivered the features in a relatively short time frame. Hectortilla was also hired by Neutraltc to develop a portable ATM API for Incognito coin allowing it be integrated into GeneralByte ATMs located throughout Europe.

In-fact I owe most of the released developments in Incognito coin to Neutraltc who coordinated and helped in every respect. Unlike most developers/managers, Neutraltc maintains a completely transparent profile linking his personal twitter account: https://twitter.com/bitentrepreneur and name: Alejandro De LaTorre  to his Bitcointalk account. Whilst working with him in Incognito coin, The ICG Team was rest assured as all delivery targets and personal promises were met and exceeded. He has also acted as a trusted escrow holding over .5 BTC of development funds for paid contracted developments of Incognito coin. My initial trust in Neutraltc upon joining the ICG team was well placed and I have high expectations in the success of his current project SendChat.      

Altogether I consider Neutraltc to be very trust worthy according to my personal experiences as I had worked with him as a Incognito coin team member.

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
jagger1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:31:32 PM

I'm not sure, but I believe that Fernando Torres (and maybe his partner) were involved in goalcoin (dead) and XG (dead). Correct me if i'm wrong.
Hi Spartak, I've developed both Goalcoin and XG Wallets, the XG Hash algorithm and also most of the Greenbacks Services. XG is the transition of Goalcoin, both sports oriented coins. The XG project is currently in a transitional phase, it counts with new team members and an announcement will be published soon regarding the project direction.

1. Please don't accept this as trolling - it's just a concern.
2. I know very well that XG was transition of Goalcoin (it was me who lost 10s of BTC for mining coin with no future), but for me those are 2 different coins and both are dead.
3. If you are involved in that project as well, I am very concerned about future investors. Why? That's why.

Can you please answer WHY people should invest in that project and can you  guarantee that you will not leave it let's say 1 month after launch? Or it depends of the money invested?

Hey Spartak, I'm not the right person to answer your question, but the whole new XG team can give you the right answers. Please, feel free to contact them through PM here

Yeah right a new release from fernand0x and his new team of scammers, be careful, with XG and Goalcoin many btc were lost and no one took responsibility, with the excuse of the transition , the new XG team doesnt exist and never existed.
rememberme

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 04:49:19 PM

Often upon a launch of an IPO there's concerns over trust of the team behind it and validity of the delivery of features. I would like to take this opportunity to address these concerns by sharing my personal experience as I worked with Neutraltc and Fernand0x in the community take-over of Incognito coin. After working with Neutraltc over the past three monthes, I can personally testify to his honesty and transparency. Every planned feature discussed in the ICG IRC channel was delivered, often on behalf of Neutraltc who took it upon himself to hire additional developers to work on ICG at his own expense.

This was most profoundly observed when the first developer whom was originally contracted, failed on several occasions to appropriately communicate and deliver an anonymous tx system. Neutraltc hired Fernand0x to develop an anonymous tx system for ICG who had delivered the features in a relatively short time frame. Hectortilla was also hired by Neutraltc to develop a portable ATM API for Incognito coin allowing it be integrated into GeneralByte ATMs located throughout Europe.

In-fact I owe most of the released developments in Incognito coin to Neutraltc who coordinated and helped in every respect. Unlike most developers/managers, Neutraltc maintains a completely transparent profile linking his personal twitter account: https://twitter.com/bitentrepreneur and name: Alejandro De LaTorre  to his Bitcointalk account. Whilst working with him in Incognito coin, The ICG Team was rest assured as all delivery targets and personal promises were met and exceeded. He has also acted as a trusted escrow holding over .5 BTC of development funds for paid contracted developments of Incognito coin. My initial trust in Neutraltc upon joining the ICG team was well placed and I have high expectations in the success of his current project SendChat.     

Altogether I consider Neutraltc to be very trust worthy according to my personal experiences as I had worked with him as a Incognito coin team member.

Good information to know. I was also looking at icg and always read how everyone in the community was highly thankful for the frequent updates and prompt deliveries. I feel much more confident now investing in sendchat, thanks desil.

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
fernand0x

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:56:02 PM

I'm not sure, but I believe that Fernando Torres (and maybe his partner) were involved in goalcoin (dead) and XG (dead). Correct me if i'm wrong.
Hi Spartak, I've developed both Goalcoin and XG Wallets, the XG Hash algorithm and also most of the Greenbacks Services. XG is the transition of Goalcoin, both sports oriented coins. The XG project is currently in a transitional phase, it counts with new team members and an announcement will be published soon regarding the project direction.

2. I know very well that XG was transition of Goalcoin (it was me who lost 10s of BTC for mining coin with no future), but for me those are 2 different coins and both are dead.
3. If you are involved in that project as well, I am very concerned about future investors. Why? That's why.

Can you please answer WHY people should invest in that project and can you  guarantee that you will not leave it let's say 1 month after launch? Or it depends of the money invested?

Hey Spartak, I'm not the right person to answer your question, but the whole new XG team can give you the right answers. Please, feel free to contact them through PM here

Yeah right a new release from fernand0x and his new team of scammers, be careful, with XG and Goalcoin many btc were lost and no one took responsibility, with the excuse of the transition , the new XG team doesnt exist and never existed.

Hey jagger, of course the XG team exists, you can contact them via PM on bitcointalk to know in detail how the transition is going
Glad to clarify any doubts that you or others may have
pedroeleven

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:15:03 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 05:28:22 PM by pedroeleven

Can you please answer WHY people should invest in that project and can you  guarantee that you will not leave it let's say 1 month after launch? Or it depends of the money invested?

XG team exist. I am already member of this team. I can say that Fernando is not a scammer. He is a very good dev and he is still working on this project. Sometimes the ideas that devs have to a coin is not catched by costumers but we cannot blame devs for that. He's doing a great job overall supporting the crypto community with innovative development
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:26:45 PM

New Video up! You will be able to use SendChat with your Smart Watch.

Why is everything we have seen of the app an animation?

You need to show some screen shots or videos or working betas at least, the Jetsons didn't convince me we could have Flying cars.

pLus how about a video with one or two of the developers, even now we only have Twitter accounts etc. With a year or so of effort a fake online identity is not hard for anyone to create.
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:28:21 PM

Oh well another scammer/fudder with  1 post newb account calling a respected and working hard dev a scammer ? Please get a brain.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:36:49 PM

Can you please answer WHY people should invest in that project and can you  guarantee that you will not leave it let's say 1 month after launch? Or it depends of the money invested?

XG team exist. I am already member of this team. I can say that Fernando is not a scammer. He is a very good dev and he is still working on this project. Sometimes the ideas that devs have to a coin is not catched by costumers but he is still working on XG and also in other projects.

Look... I don't really care what will happen with SendChat (I can imagine tho.....), but at the moment you are hurting our intelligence. Last post from XG's official account is almost 2 months ago, "roadmap" is seriously delayed (and no updates posted) and several people asked for an update. Now you guys are saying that XG is still working on the project? Cheesy Also, this proves that NeutralLTC was/is involved in GOAL/XG in some way (or at least he knows about the coin). I'm sorry, but:

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:42:18 PM

New Video up! You will be able to use SendChat with your Smart Watch.

Why is everything we have seen of the app an animation?

You need to show some screen shots or videos or working betas at least, the Jetsons didn't convince me we could have Flying cars.

pLus how about a video with one or two of the developers, even now we only have Twitter accounts etc. With a year or so of effort a fake online identity is not hard for anyone to create.

The first video has actual screens from the app, those are not animations. These are actual alpha stage screens:

Yes! We will be shortly coming out with another video showing the app in operation.

As for a video with the Devs, also already planned; https://twitter.com/SendChat/status/540534692551094272

We will be presenting the project at the bitcoin embassy in Amsterdam, we will be recording that.

Thanks

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:45:40 PM

If you do then great! Real faces on the line gives a massive legitimacy to a project, it shows you're serious and hope to fulfil promises.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:51:07 PM

If you do then great! Real faces on the line gives a massive legitimacy to a project, it shows you're serious and hope to fulfil promises.

That's the idea! We want to get this app into the mainstream, we have a great feeling about it.

As for the XG comment, that was when I 'reached out to the devs' because I wanted to create a sort of alliance with ICG, but that idea never got any momentum within the ICG team, so it was abandoned. I can back those claims too.

fernand0x

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:21:44 PM

XG team exist. I am already member of this team. I can say that Fernando is not a scammer. He is a very good dev and he is still working on this project. Sometimes the ideas that devs have to a coin is not catched by costumers but we cannot blame devs for that. He's doing a great job overall supporting the crypto community with innovative development

Thanks for the comments pedroeleven
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:14:56 PM

I'm feeling some real good vibes surrounding this project and I'm looking forward to the presentation at the Amsterdam Bitcoin Embassy the 12th of december.
Wishing you good luck and a prosperous future for SendChat.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: