Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The difficulty HAS BEEN REDUCED!!!!  (Read 25803 times)
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:29:41 AM

diff its always rissing there no long term for diff to go less and mining its always and investemnt that goes bam after one year i mean the hardware deprecates at the rate of 1 year to half or even worsth you need the roi calc and watts calsc to get into it and then sell the hardware after one year becuse of diff rises in sha256 and scrypt even.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:55:38 PM

diff its always rissing there no long term for diff to go less and mining its always and investemnt that goes bam after one year i mean the hardware deprecates at the rate of 1 year to half or even worsth you need the roi calc and watts calsc to get into it and then sell the hardware after one year becuse of diff rises in sha256 and scrypt even.

If there is no money coming into BTC ASIC manfactures have no money to create new ASIC's = hash rate stall.
polarhei

Activity: 462

Firing it up

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:11:39 AM

The reduction represents the fiat cost and bad management.

Only few people have the ideas using liquid well.

I am not using any vegetable oil for my rig. I wish I could use Novec(R) or spectrasyn 8(r) reasonably. Sadly I need to order at least 33 pounds which can be critical for initial.

noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:38:59 AM

Difficulty always rises... if the price still above 220 imho  Smiley

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
btcminer021

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:38:26 AM

The SKY is FALLING!  Shocked

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
noobtrader
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:50:28 PM

The SKY is FALLING!  Shocked
why?

estimated next difficulty
46,540,453,485 (+4.69%)

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:24:37 PM

Hardly moving big numbers. Would be nice to see the diff drop to where it was back in 2012 when first lot of asics where coming online.  Mining btc now days is worthless due to power used and what it costs is not effective.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:44:09 PM

Hi can someone help please.
What does a bat file or a conf. file look like to gpu mine bitcoin with my 750ti rig to my wallet? I can't get mine working. Do you add a conf file if so what addnode and port do you use? I have bitcoin core. I have to try it just to say I mined btc directly. Hey...I may hit a block.  Grin
ccminer.exe  -a bitcoin   -o http://localhost:9050    is what my bat file looks like. There is no conf. That ccminer is the one that does bitcoin algorithm.

Thx
noobtrader
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:24:49 AM

What does a bat file or a conf. file look like to gpu mine bitcoin with my 750ti rig to my wallet? I can't get mine working. Do you add a conf file if so what addnode and port do you use? I have bitcoin core. I have to try it just to say I mined btc directly. Hey...I may hit a block.  Grin
ccminer.exe  -a bitcoin   -o http://localhost:9050    is what my bat file looks like. There is no conf. That ccminer is the one that does bitcoin algorithm.

Thx

can you check link below...

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4327-updated-windows-binary-of-the-ccminer-1-5-39-git-fork-by-sp-for-maxwell/

or

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.0

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:49:43 PM

op , are you drunk ? its not like its been a heavy reduce.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:14:27 PM

Thx

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4327-updated-windows-binary-of-the-ccminer-1-5-39-git-fork-by-sp-for-maxwell/

or

Thx ...but I need info on how to send my gpu hash to my bitcoin core wallet. I have the bat file ( sorry ). I really need to know if it will work if I make up a conf. file and put it in my roaming bitcoin folder. And what port to use and addnodes if so.  I have been mining othet coins to there wallets but I can't get my bitcoin hash to my wallet.   Thx
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:33:29 PM

Hardly moving big numbers. Would be nice to see the diff drop to where it was back in 2012 when first lot of asics where coming online.  Mining btc now days is worthless due to power used and what it costs is not effective.
its not useless if you have free electricity : >
noobtrader
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:58:04 PM

Thx

or

Thx ...but I need info on how to send my gpu hash to my bitcoin core wallet. I have the bat file ( sorry ). I really need to know if it will work if I make up a conf. file and put it in my roaming bitcoin folder. And what port to use and addnodes if so.  I have been mining othet coins to there wallets but I can't get my bitcoin hash to my wallet.   Thx

isnt it should be something like this ?
ccminer.exe -a bitcoin -o stratum+tcp://pooladdress:xxx -u WALLET -p x

WALLET is your wallet address
imho you dont need conf files if you write all the required variable.  conf file only keep them so you dont have to type them everytime

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:20:46 PM

Thx

or

Thx ...but I need info on how to send my gpu hash to my bitcoin core wallet. I have the bat file ( sorry ). I really need to know if it will work if I make up a conf. file and put it in my roaming bitcoin folder. And what port to use and addnodes if so.  I have been mining other coins to there wallets but I can't get my bitcoin hash to my wallet.   Thx

isnt it should be something like this ?
ccminer.exe -a bitcoin -o stratum+tcp://pooladdress:xxx -u WALLET -p x

WALLET is your wallet address
imho you dont need conf files if you write all the required variable.  conf file only keep them so you dont have to type them everytime
No ..but thx  I have been mining other coins to there wallets but I can't get my bitcoin hash to my wallet. I need to know if I can use a conf on a core wallet and if so the main question is what port #.
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:04:26 PM

Were going up soon, things are going well, much better than expected
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:19:50 PM

Bitcoin will win, don't worry guys. The bitcoin ecosystem will succeed against the actual economy.
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:06:30 PM

Bitcoin will win, don't worry guys. The bitcoin ecosystem will succeed against the actual economy.

Every day theres more reasons for that  Cheesy
KaChingCoinDev

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:44:43 AM

Never lasts long. It will never be a home mining coin again.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:12:20 AM

difficulty is near a record hight but the price certainly isn't. people would expect the price to reflect the higher difficulty.
Bananana

Activity: 481

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 03:44:08 AM

difficulty is near a record hight but the price certainly isn't. people would expect the price to reflect the higher difficulty.

I was surprised that the price didn't went up after higher difficulty, its harder to get 1 bitcoin now should reflect the price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: