Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this thread is a troll  (Read 5617 times)
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 10:38:01 PM

So when bitching, moaning, and obnoxiousness doesn't work, you switch tactics to sweet-talking lol

Sorry dude, this is irreparable damage. "Forgetting" you did all those things is a rather weak excuse. I'd say just make a new account and start clean again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:04:57 PM

So when bitching, moaning, and obnoxiousness doesn't work, you switch tactics to sweet-talking lol

Sorry dude, this is irreparable damage. "Forgetting" you did all those things is a rather weak excuse. I'd say just make a new account and start clean again.
He tried that. He made several new accounts after he complained. BadBear neg repped them all yesterday (I think it was 3 newly made ones and two others - maybe purchased)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:22:51 AM

He tried that. He made several new accounts after he complained. BadBear neg repped them all yesterday (I think it was 3 newly made ones and two others - maybe purchased)

Maybe purchased? Trying to make me look worse? You aren't Vod, you don't know what is up. All those accounts were made by me, and were always me.

Haploid, saying it is irreparable is opinion-based. Some people decide to be mature and let it slide by. It was not an excuse, I completely forgot, which is why I bitched at BadBear. Why else would I? And I never sweet-talk? Haploid do you even try to attempt to understand what is going on before posting? You seem to just post your first thoughts, and it isn't very helpful.

I asked to stop posting opinions. This is for asking questions that aren't "Why are you so arrogant?" or "Get out of here you scumbag".

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:30:27 AM

I wouldn't trust candy coz you know why?

1. made a giveaway just by following his cryptobuzz site in tweeter but there is no proof if someone really won in the giveaway
2. after the giveaway tried to sell the site but i guess no one bought it.

nice tactic to get quick bucks ehhh...

damn! with those alt accounts he could earn steady income more from the sig campaigns rather than trying to do bad schemes.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:36:33 AM

I wouldn't trust candy coz you know why?

1. made a giveaway just by following his cryptobuzz site in tweeter but there is no proof if someone really won in the giveaway
2. after the giveaway tried to sell the site but i guess no one bought it.

nice tactic to get quick bucks ehhh...

damn! with those alt accounts he could earn steady income more from the sig campaigns rather than trying to do bad schemes.

I would love to know, in fact I am very eager to hear you explain what you mean by "bad schemes". You mean running a legit news site? Oh, how is that a bad scheme?

EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:17:58 AM

Is moreia an alt of yours as well?
The account is vouching for Magic Of Nigeria (another one of your alts) in the ebook sales thread, just like your other alt, Supraman.

How many alts do you have? Is account farming here your full time job? When your alts 'talk' to one another on threads, do you use different voices in your head to tell one from the other?
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:24:13 AM

You are done here. The only thing you can do now is to start fresh, or buy accounts and go from there.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:48:15 PM

Is moreia an alt of yours as well?
The account is vouching for Magic Of Nigeria (another one of your alts) in the ebook sales thread, just like your other alt, Supraman.

How many alts do you have? Is account farming here your full time job? When your alts 'talk' to one another on threads, do you use different voices in your head to tell one from the other?

Moreia is not me.

PistolPete

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:04:49 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 09:29:26 PM by PistolPete

Alright this makes it more interesting. Pierre11 sent me this in a PM this morning:

"Wait aminute, I thought you were selling me this account cause it had defaulted (which it did), to get back ur loan. I said I was pierre11 for simplicity and to avoid being tagged - I would repay on his behalf. i thought the actual pierre had already lost his acc as it was used for collateral and didn t repay after many days. I can still return the account thou Huh
i wouldn't post anything publicly yet until we agree what is happening now. or things might get worse for us.
what can happen: i return the account and you return the .095bc i paid, then you do whatever/ or i keep the account and you say you sold it cause he defaulted, you re allowed to do that to get back the loan."

Turns out the guy faked being Pierre and paid back the loan to get the account. That isn't my fault at all, I thought he was the real Pierre.

Pierre11Bis, what I want you to do is repay your loan in full. You owed 0.08 originally, but you are 8 days late. I will not charge 80% (10% each day), but I will charge when you would have paid back, so 30%. 0.08 + 30% = ..104

As you can see, he is willing to return the account if I pay him 0.095. To resolve this, send .104 to: 1CandyPE2zp8TQ55BA9gUP4qgVHzzPdDQ7

After you have done so, post here and you will have your account back promptly.

Did you manufacture that quote?

Did you lie about restoring the account here? Did you create the account Pierre111? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835217.msg9338195#msg9338195
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:32:41 AM

if you want people do potentially forgive you then you should make details of how much you tried to extort and what you were threatening to make public, public.

How much money were you asking for and who were you extorting?

How do you think your identity was discovered?
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:38:50 AM

if you want people do potentially forgive you then you should make details of how much you tried to extort and what you were threatening to make public, public.

0.3 from some trusted people here. It was discovered via IP.

FattyMcButterpants

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:40:31 AM

What was it that you were threatening to reveal?
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:43:10 AM

I wasn't threatening directly, I was just threatening to do "something".

FattyMcButterpants

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:44:43 AM

I am not a lawyer or an expert of the law but this was probably not a very good idea. I am not sure if the fiat equivalent of .3 is enough to be charged with a felony, but it could certainly wreck your life.

Who were you threatening?
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:01:01 AM

I am not a lawyer or an expert of the law but this was probably not a very good idea. I am not sure if the fiat equivalent of .3 is enough to be charged with a felony, but it could certainly wreck your life.

I prefer not to say.

FattyMcButterpants

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:03:46 AM

I prefer not to say.
What is the harm in telling the community who you were threatening? It isn't like others would attempt the same thing as your scam attempt obviously failed miserably
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:04:07 AM

I prefer not to say.
What is the harm in telling the community who you were threatening? It isn't like others would attempt the same thing as your scam attempt obviously failed miserably

Ask BadBear if you want to know.

FattyMcButterpants

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:15:22 AM

I prefer not to say.

The mods/admins tend to be very private regarding anything that is not displayed publicly. Why is it such a big deal that you don't want to say publicly who you tried to blackmail?
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:30:24 AM

I prefer not to say.

The mods/admins tend to be very private regarding anything that is not displayed publicly. Why is it such a big deal that you don't want to say publicly who you tried to blackmail?

The question is, why is it so important to you? Anyways, no more discussion about who it was. This is an apology thread, not a thread to try and spurt out answers from me.

FattyMcButterpants

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:35:02 AM

I prefer not to say.

The question is, why is it so important to you? Anyways, no more discussion about who it was. This is an apology thread, not a thread to try and spurt out answers from me.
In order for the community to be able to potentially accept your apology we need to see how it affected your victim. If such feedback is not solicited then the potential for forgiveness is out of the question (although forgiveness is a stretch either way)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: