Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this thread is a troll  (Read 5617 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:56:01 AM

if you want people do potentially forgive you then you should make details of how much you tried to extort and what you were threatening to make public, public.

How much money were you asking for and who were you extorting?

How do you think your identity was discovered?

0.3 from some trusted people here. It was discovered via IP.
What was it that you were threatening to reveal?

I wasn't threatening directly, I was just threatening to do "something".
I am not a lawyer or an expert of the law but this was probably not a very good idea. I am not sure if the fiat equivalent of .3 is enough to be charged with a felony, but it could certainly wreck your life.

Who were you threatening?

I prefer not to say.
What is the harm in telling the community who you were threatening? It isn't like others would attempt the same thing as your scam attempt obviously failed miserably

Ask BadBear if you want to know.
The mods/admins tend to be very private regarding anything that is not displayed publicly. Why is it such a big deal that you don't want to say publicly who you tried to blackmail?

The question is, why is it so important to you? Anyways, no more discussion about who it was. This is an apology thread, not a thread to try and spurt out answers from me.
In order for the community to be able to potentially accept your apology we need to see how it affected your victim. If such feedback is not solicited then the potential for forgiveness is out of the question (although forgiveness is a stretch either way)

They were not affected in any way. If you want to know more please PM me or BadBear, no more questions unless neccessary.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:21:07 AM

The question is, why is it so important to you? Anyways, no more discussion about who it was. This is an apology thread, not a thread to try and spurt out answers from me.

Its not an apology thread. Its a you got caught and trying to salvage the situation thread.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 11:53:46 PM

Although this is big of you saying sorry and admitting your fault i just cant bring myself to belive that you completely forgot about making an account just to extort another member only a few months ago.
It is good you didnt just try say your account got hijacked or something.
Its going to take some time now but if you prove yourself you should be trusted again one day.
What you did was a crime, stick to writting stories.

This is what I'm saying

That is why I laughed after I logged into Thoughtful. Believe me or don't but that is exactly what happened, there is no arguement. As I said I make accounts alot.
You're too young for this stuff.  Go back to school. Undecided
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:50:41 AM

Although this is big of you saying sorry and admitting your fault i just cant bring myself to belive that you completely forgot about making an account just to extort another member only a few months ago.
It is good you didnt just try say your account got hijacked or something.
Its going to take some time now but if you prove yourself you should be trusted again one day.
What you did was a crime, stick to writting stories.

This is what I'm saying

That is why I laughed after I logged into Thoughtful. Believe me or don't but that is exactly what happened, there is no arguement. As I said I make accounts alot.
You're too young for this stuff.  Go back to school. Undecided

Come back when you can pen a respectable public apology.  Roll Eyes

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:02:00 AM

Please try and keep posts on-topic and high quality.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:46:21 AM

Please try and keep posts on-topic and high quality.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:22:32 PM

How could you forget trying to scam someone on this forum? The only plausible reason would be that you make a regular habit of trying to scam people all over the internet and you've simply lost count of each one of them.
PistolPete

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:14:05 AM

Since you are keen on apologising, would you say sorry for lying through the whole Pierre11 business? You sold it to Marc and played the charade on Marc's advise, and started trashing the original Pierre11 when he came up.

I don't expect you to. You are a compulsive liar and wil remain so. Don't try deleting your posts, I have them cached.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840008.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883261.0
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:25:48 PM

Since you are keen on apologising, would you say sorry for lying through the whole Pierre11 business? You sold it to Marc and played the charade on Marc's advise, and started trashing the original Pierre11 when he came up.

I don't expect you to. You are a compulsive liar and wil remain so. Don't try deleting your posts, I have them cached.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840008.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883261.0

Please do not post on my thread. This thread is for apologizing.

You are a low quality member that does not belong here. I am not a liar. With Pierre11, nothing special happened. The guy defaulted, and the account went in my possession. What's the big deal? Answer that question via PM.

PistolPete

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:09:22 PM

This thread is for apologizing.

You are a low quality member that does not belong here.

I think you don't understand what apology means.

The guy defaulted, and the account went in my possession. What's the big deal?

What you did after that is the issue. You played a whole charade to deceive everybody into thinking that you're restoring the account. Then when somebody claiming to be the original comes you abuse him saying that you have restored the account. Then again you manufacture a quote from marcotheminer saying that you were not aware you were not giving back the account to the real Pierre11.

Lies upon lies, you won't be apologising for them?

You can see all the details regarding Pierre11 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883261.0
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 12:12:35 AM

Wow. That's all I can barely manage.

What a shitty, half-assed excuse for an apology. I now think you are a complete idiot who can't be trusted with a cent. I don't think Anyone is dumb enough to believe that you created alternate accounts, sent a series of threatening messages, including your Bitcoin addresses, and then just forgot you did that.

You insult our collective intelligence by even trying that excuse here. You also insulted people with disabilities- autistic people, and that really shows the sad state of your maturity (or lack thereof).

And then you have the balls to post this:
Also, not trying to make a big scene out of this so please double think before posting.

Roll Eyes

Don't worry- I thought twice before I posted this.

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:39:19 AM

Wow. That's all I can barely manage.

What a shitty, half-assed excuse for an apology. I now think you are a complete idiot who can't be trusted with a cent. I don't think Anyone is dumb enough to believe that you created alternate accounts, sent a series of threatening messages, including your Bitcoin addresses, and then just forgot you did that.

You insult our collective intelligence by even trying that excuse here. You also insulted people with disabilities- autistic people, and that really shows the sad state of your maturity (or lack thereof).

And then you have the balls to post this:
Also, not trying to make a big scene out of this so please double think before posting.

Roll Eyes

Don't worry- I thought twice before I posted this.

Believe what you want, BadBear know's what happened. I am not dumb, stupid, or whatever childish insults you want to throw at me. This was not meant to be a big scene. BadBear messaged me asking to make this thread, and I regret it not. The way you're posting gives me a strong feel of what you think of this. All I'm going to tell you is to calm down a little.

P.S. No direct threats were made, just so ya know.

opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:23:42 AM

Slightly off topic, however this is a reputation thread.......why is it that you are all of a sudden trying to sell off all your accounts? Your asking price is really not that much, I would think it wouldn't even be worth it for most people to sell at the prices you are selling for

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀