Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitCoinFast | Scrypt| POW/POS | 33 Million POW Coins | POS=25% Annually  (Read 48002 times)
horiacretan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 06:19:58 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 06:33:07 PM by horiacretan

Not good news for BCF... This is from bittrex - "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC

I have no idea why I do not get notified when there is a comment. As far as Bittrex I do not think this is a big deal. At least its soon to be more easily mined which will circulate more coins into the economy. We are on the Vote in China at Bter Exchange. Thats where BCF needs to be. Its just that it is going to take a community to get it on. Obviously the BCF Community was not on point and allowed things to slip at Bittrex. BCF is on at Cryptopia Exchange so its not without one for now however those of us left that make up the community here need to focus on Bter Exchange then at least the Chinese people can help us keep the coin price up. Now is the time to acquire BCF. We will lift BCF out of this through obtaining merchants, possibly look for a partner coin to maybe merge mine with, possibly by dropping in a Blake-256 Algo for merge mining a few coins or many similar to a bundled SDR. We need to have a chat all of us over at the BCF Team Board in the shoutbox and here what people are thinking then go from there. If anyone needs me or if I miss another comment as important as this please someone send an email to bitcoinfastteam@gmail.com

~BCFTeam Lead

Yeah, blame the community because nobody wants to buy your shitcoin.

There was never a time to acquire this coin and no merchant will ever accept it.

You act like, this is the only coin that lost value on Bittrex or any other exchange, it's obvious that many involved in trading coins have no clue about trading.

I personally look for coins that have a very low float of coins around and hard to mine as well as speed during transactions,..well, BCF is one of them.

Nobody here ever promised that BCF will constantly grow, or if that is even possible in any market, stocks, commodities, USD, Gold, Silver you name it.

So do not act ignorant, look at NKT, VIA, SDC, XPY, all trading on Bittrex, where are they now.

It goes up, sell for profit, if it goes down buy more, simple as that.

When people make profit, they do not praise the DEV or send him any coins as reward ( remember this has no premine), also the DEV paid 3 BTC to have it listed on Bittrex, all you guys had to do is buy some coins and create some liquidity, but when the coin drops, everyone blames the DEV.

Who is the DEV for Bitcoin,....anyone? Nobody cries because it dropped from $1200 to $280,...give me a Fcking break.

You do not like it, get out and stay out.

Everything is risk Vs. reward.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:46:44 PM

Not good news for BCF... This is from bittrex - "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC

I have no idea why I do not get notified when there is a comment. As far as Bittrex I do not think this is a big deal. At least its soon to be more easily mined which will circulate more coins into the economy. We are on the Vote in China at Bter Exchange. Thats where BCF needs to be. Its just that it is going to take a community to get it on. Obviously the BCF Community was not on point and allowed things to slip at Bittrex. BCF is on at Cryptopia Exchange so its not without one for now however those of us left that make up the community here need to focus on Bter Exchange then at least the Chinese people can help us keep the coin price up. Now is the time to acquire BCF. We will lift BCF out of this through obtaining merchants, possibly look for a partner coin to maybe merge mine with, possibly by dropping in a Blake-256 Algo for merge mining a few coins or many similar to a bundled SDR. We need to have a chat all of us over at the BCF Team Board in the shoutbox and here what people are thinking then go from there. If anyone needs me or if I miss another comment as important as this please someone send an email to bitcoinfastteam@gmail.com

~BCFTeam Lead

There was never a time to acquire this coin and no merchant will ever accept it.

You act like, this is the only coin that lost value on Bittrex or any other exchange, it's obvious that many involved in trading coins have no clue about trading.

I personally look for coins that have a very low float of coins around and hard to mine as well as speed during transactions,..well, BCF is one of them.

Nobody here ever promised that BCF will constantly grow, or if that is even possible in any market, stocks, commodities, USD, Gold, Silver you name it.

So do not act ignorant, look at NKT, VIA, SDC, XPY, all trading on Bittrex, where are they now.

When people make profit, they do not praise the DEV or send him any coins as reward ( remember this has no premine), also the DEV paid 3 BTC to have it listed on Bittrex, all you guys had to do is buy some coins and create some liquidity, but when the coin drops, everyone blames the DEV.

Who is the DEV for Bitcoin,....anyone? Nobody cries because it dropped from $1200 to $280,...give me a Fcking break.

I'm not "you guys"  I would never waste my btc buying this obvious shitcoin.

The dev paid 3 btc to have it listed on bittrex so they could sell the premine.  Apparently nobody wants to buy.  That's what usually happens with shitcoins.

Pre-mine= 1 Million with 300k going to Cryptex Exchange for having it listed same day its launched.

What's the premine address?  Anyone know?  Anyone even bother to ask?

You fools trading these shitcoins make .000274 btc and think your a btc millionaire.  These shitcoins and the people involved with them are a plague on the entire crypto. 

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 06:57:43 PM

~BCFTeam Lead

The dev paid 3 btc to have it listed on bittrex so they could sell the premine.  Apparently nobody wants to buy.  That's what usually happens with shitcoins.

Pre-mine= 1 Million with 300k going to Cryptex Exchange for having it listed same day its launched.

You fools trading these shitcoins make .000274 btc and think your a btc millionaire.  These shitcoins and the people involved with them are a plague on the entire crypto. 

So it seems that you have a problem with every other coin out there not just BCF.

But nobody takes the time to blame Bittrex for not giving coins a chance unless they get paid as they want daily on trades.

And question is, what would you "waste" your Bitcoins on then  ?...cash perhaps.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:11:51 PM

~BCFTeam Lead

So it seems that you have a problem with every other coin out there not just BCF.

But nobody takes the time to blame Bittrex for not giving coins a chance unless they get paid as they want daily on trades.

And question is, what would you "waste" your Bitcoins on then  ?...cash perhaps.

I have a problem with these worthless shitcoins that exist only to make some scammer btc.

You guys think because some shitcoin has a worthless POD that it's legitimate.  It's not.  POD is just another tool these scammers use to try and convince people that they're not scammers.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:15:17 PM

~BCFTeam Lead

I have a problem with these worthless shitcoins that exist only to make some scammer btc.

You guys think because some shitcoin has a worthless POD that it's legitimate.  It's not.  POD is just another tool these scammers use to try and convince people that they're not scammers.

You never answered my question.

What do you do with BTC, and what DEV do you blame for the drop, or even praise for the rise ?
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:09:22 AM

~BCFTeam Lead

CORRECTION: The BitCoinFastTeam did not pay 3 BTC to get listed on Bittrex. There was a coin submittal and it was on within 48 Hrs.

BCFTeam
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:34:05 PM

Hi all,I have a question for the dev or anyone who may know the answer.I am having issues with the wallet not staking as it should,I have had 5500 BCF in my wallet since the day the coin was released and as of today it has only staked a total of 16 times.This is far under the number of times it should be staking so I just wonder if anyone knows why or if theres something I can do, a setting or something that will make the staking improve.

As for the people crying about price drops and scams I will say this is one of my favorite coins and I love it,if you where smart you made a fortune and a shitfull of free coins the first hour it was on the market,I know I did and now I sit comfy on a pile of free coins that will be going to the top of the crypto world.If you played this one wrong and lost its your own fault,making profit and free coins on BCF was a no brianer thanks to the dev team creating a great coin.Thanks for all your work on the coin dev team,I look forward to being along for the ride to the top :-)

Also for everyone who does not know yet,BCF has a good market at CRYPTOPIA, the best exchange around where they have mining pools to support listed coins as well as a great market place to buy and sell anything you want for any coin you like,and the market place is for everyone.BCFis traded there for 6 different base currencies so get registered at CRYPTOPIA and,mine,trade,buy,sell BCF and forget Bittrex.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=PPCsnake69

I like hearing from people in the community that stayed with this coin without wavering and have done well. Those that have not done as well (Members of the BCFTeam included) yet are still here speaks equally as loud.

Ok, PPCsnake69/Cryptopia I believe we met briefly in the Chat Box that one day at Cryptopia. I was the one that was talking to Josh from PopularCoin. I helped Josh launch PopularCoin back when I was a volunteer Moderator at CryptoCoinTalk with Jim.

I am concerned about the staking also. I watched it go over 24 hours before it staked just a couple days ago. I am watching it closely now as it still is still possible that these are fluke occurrences.

When BCF was launched the first wallet had a bug but was fixed with an update immediately. It could be possible that you still have the first wallet and only need to update in order for your wallet to stake properly. lets hope. If not then we all need to put our heads together and discuss the many options to fix it and who will pay for it to be fixed if determined help is needed.

However like I said I think we might be fine and possibly switching to the newest wallet titled Bitcoinfast-filtermod and lets see if that works.

I am in Northern California and I believe you are not far from California if I read things correctly back in the chat box earlier. Get a hold of me by email and lets try to touch base through Skype audio or something. I have a few things to run by you. bitcoinfastteam[at]gmail[dot]com

~BCFTeam

BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:06:56 PM

~BCFTeam Lead

I have no idea why you are even here. I have seen you around and was once going to contact you and commend what you were trying to do. This is not a shitCoin nor is it a scam. Lets talk offline regarding whatever reason you stumbled onto this thread. We are not the people you are looking for. With that said you and I are going to talk offline. Send me a PM so I can straighten this situation out fast.

On another note, you are always welcome here but do not come to this forum slinging accusations until you contact one of us on the BCFTeam. Handle your business privately. I will expect an apology to the Community for this disturbance.

BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:52:39 PM

~BCFTeam Lead

The dev paid 3 btc to have it listed on bittrex so they could sell the premine. 

Apparently nobody wants to buy.  That's what usually happens with shitcoins.

"The dev paid 3 btc to have it listed on bittrex so they could sell the premine." 

I have no idea who came up with the fallacy that the BCFTeam paid to get on Bittrex. It simply is not true.

"What's the premine address?  Anyone know?  Anyone even bother to ask?"

This coin was launched as a favor for someone overseas that wishes to remain anonymous along with its investors. There was never a pre-mine address that I was made aware of and even if there had been one you would be the last person to hand it over too. There are no development guidelines that says so. Plus this team would not turn anything over unless there was full disclosure from other pre-mined coins that lead as top coins in this industry.

You can't go from thread to thread shaking people down like your the Constable in Tammany Hall. Accusations can be deemed as direct character assassinations. If you want to infiltrate a community or group you don't come in screaming but instead you infiltrate it cognitively. Your objective could be accomplished without you tainting valuable evidence which will be deemed inadmissible so in a sense your possibly genuine intent only helps the real bad guys get away with more bullshit.

This team and its community are the good guys. Not the rich guys, but indeed good guys. So get it together and get your bearing back and go about what your doing without being seen. Frankly, I have not ever been affected by scam developers. All my losses always came at the hands of certain exchanges closing down with everyones coins not developers.

Get a grip and get a hold of me PM so we can talk.

BCFTeam

Sprite160

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:05:56 AM

I just looked at the block explorer... Why does it seem like it is not even close to 60 second block times?

kubuminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:11:11 PM

guys who mining this coin we wait you on our pool
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:18:03 PM

I just looked at the block explorer... Why does it seem like it is not even close to 60 second block times?

59 second average over the last 300 blocks my friend...

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:08:40 AM

I really like this coin alot. Anyone know why wallet is disabled on Bittrex?

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
xPhil1013x

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:58:40 PM

i don't know why but it sucks.. is there any other exchange we can use to trade BCF ?
cabbage2014

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:11:46 PM

Got this back from ticket, as per usual with exchanges no ETA it's online soon(tm)

Ryan Hentz    

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Mar 11, 15:07

Hi,

The wallet tripped one of our security mechanisms and needed to be audited. It should be back online soon.

Thank you,

Ryan

BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:53:06 AM

Got this back from ticket, as per usual with exchanges no ETA it's online soon(tm)

Ryan Hentz    

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Mar 11, 15:07

Hi,

The wallet tripped one of our security mechanisms and needed to be audited. It should be back online soon.

Thank you,

Ryan

I tried to contact Richie and never heard back from him. However I sent an email but probably should of created a ticket.... Thanks for looking into this. I was not worried because the wallets seemed to be working fine.
FixItDad

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:18:12 AM

Attention
Be Careful using BCF.BINPOOL.com

Has had a change of admins and or has two
Previous admin "VirusIEP"
New admin "kubuminer"

i have stopped mining this pool as since the 28 february 2015 5 emails sent to virusIEP no reply's
to fix access to my account.

4 emails to the  Newest admin "kubuminer" and only one reply and problem still not fixed
No reset emails come from the site to my email to reset for access.
Be warned>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ANY OTHER POOLS PEEPS Recommend for miners?

It's everything ok, the same admin, just different name, I sent you in PM 2 emails from him what I have, I'm in contact with him regular, but he is on the job, most of the day !!
So check PM Wink
and anybody know what is with BCF on Bittrex ? Wallet still in maintenance !!

Thank you for your help all sorted out now - Admin have transfered bcf coin to my wallet ( THANK YOU BINPOOL.COM) and wiped my account so I can kick off a fresh/clean start and blow the bug away, I am just going to recreate a new account. CHEERS!
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:49:14 AM

*************Any questions regarding BitCoinFast (BCF) please contact norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com Thanks!!!*****************

******************************************************************************************************************************************

*********** BitCoinFast [BCF] Rough Draft White Paper Part I ********************

http://bitcentavo.com/2015/01/31/cryptotalk-news-bitcoinfast-bcf-white-paper-written-by-bitcentavo-makes-within-seconds-the-january-30th-2015-deadline/

******************************************************************************************************************************************

BitCoinFast

BitCoinFast is a new Decentralized CryptoCurrency that will be used by those that use BitCoin but prefer a faster version. It can take up to an hour sometimes just to complete a BitCoin transaction. BitCoinFast with its 60 second block times can complete a transaction in a blink of the eye. Nobody wants to leave any substantial amount of BitCoin on any given exchange as we have all seen both the biggest and smallest exchanges fold up and everyone loses. Yet there are times when opportunities arise and you need to get a certain amount of BitCoin onto an exchange in order to not miss out on a great price or arbitrage, however after an hour waiting for your BitCoin deposit to confirm those good deals are long gone in most cases. The answer to a situation like that is BitCoinFast. Through widespread adoption and eventually multiple exchanges that will host BitCoinFast that problem will be eliminated. Help us make BitCoinFast the coin with a purpose. We welcome the growing BitCoinFast Community and look forward to mass adoption. BitCoinFast is a Scrypt Hybrid POW/POS with 33 Million POW Coins and a 25% Annual Stake.

BitCoinFast was launched for a client. If they wish to identify themselves that is a decision that is entirely up to them. All issues directly relating to the technical functions of BitCoinFast will be answered promptly, however The BitCoinFastTeam reserves the right to answer only what is deemed necessary.

http://proofofdev.com/nbe-nuevo-bitcentavo-electronico/
Contact for 'The CryptoAsian' :
http://proofofdev.com/contact/

SPECS:

Papers
By 1/30/2015  *********** BitCoinFast [BCF] Rough Draft White Paper Part I ********************
Part II- (Due 7/1/2015 extended from 5/1/2015)

http://bitcentavo.com/2015/01/31/cryptotalk-news-bitcoinfast-bcf-white-paper-written-by-bitcentavo-makes-within-seconds-the-january-30th-2015-deadline/

Website
http://bitcoinfast.x10host.com/

Block Explorer / Crawler
http://minemanic.com/bcf/

Contact
norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com

SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm: Scrypt [POW/POS]
Total initial supply: 33 Million
POS=25% Annually
Block time: 60 seconds
10 Coins per block | **(100 Coins per Block for first 24 HRS for early adopter)**
Block Maturity: 60 blocks

In regards to POS not working. An investor provided us with a screenshot of their wallet on 3/13/2015 clearly showing that at least that wallet was still staking. (See below) Also please remember that BCF is an experimental cryptocurrency and is only for entertainment, educational and scientific purposes.

POS INFORMATION
Network-Stake- 25% year
Min Coin Age: 1 day (24h)

STATS / RANKINGS
Soon to be up there!

DOWNLOADS

Windows
https://mega.co.nz/#!BhEjETgI!YNaqRO0mJ4U9XtJT5MOmrLgsvFZ96sVUt80VhtaTcfo  (There was a bug on the icon display for POS. This link is the the fix)

MacOS
Never

Linux
(If your familiar with Linux please compile your own)

Source Code
https://github.com/BitCoinFastTeam

Sample
bitcoinfast.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
addnode= 192.64.116.155
addnode=ispace.co.uk
rpcport=25672
port=25671

POOLS
(BitCoinFast Team is Not Responsible for failure of any pools)

http://208.12.64.156

http://scrypt.ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=bcf

http://bcf.binpool.com/
stratum+tcp://bcf.binpool.com:4102

EXCHANGES
(BitCoinFastTeam will not be held liable for any failure or catastrophic loss on any exchange that it trades on or not)

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCF

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/19

SOCIAL

Twitter
https://twitter.com/BitCoinFastTeam

==========================================================================================================

*************************************** The BitCoinFast [BCF] Team ****************************************

These individuals are primarily involved in BitCoinFast on a Celebratory bases and we are fortunate to have them. Due to pre-discussed agreements between them beforehand regarding their busy schedules and other priorities they of course get a free pass to attend to their existing commitments first and will always receive only gratitude from this end to have them with us, however I needed to bring this to the  BCF Communities attention because unless I spoke up here soon regarding their minimal or lack of presence in the forums it would appear that their involvement was not genuine and that is not the case at all. The BCF Community is always welcome to contact them by email and hopefully thank them for helping to bring credibility to this great coin. ~BCFTeam
=============================================================================================

12/18/2014

I would like to introduce myself to the members of the BitCoinFast [BCF] Core Team and the greater Crypto Community at large.

My name is Nicholas Guccione and I am the youngest son of Bob Guccione the founder of Penthouse and Omni Magazines. I am the CEO of a digital online publishing company that bares my family name; Guccione Multimedia Inc., which is headquartered in the great State of New York.

I have been invited to participate in the BitCoinFast [BCF] Core Team and learn some of the logistics of the CryptoCurrency Industry from a developers perspective. I am to launch what is to be the largest digital project of my lifetime in early Spring 2015! Done in the spirit of my father's launch of PENTHOUSE magazine in the 1960's, but my format being digital and the subscriptions and products will have a variety of advanced ways to pay for products and digital content.

CryptoCurrencies will of course be one of the choices. Both on a large, and moreover micro scale for our customers, to enhance their user experience and protect their anonymity to the greatest extent within the law.

Its my hope that BitCoinFast [BCF] is one of the choices of the valued and loyal customer base, that the Guccione and PENTHOUSE brand names have garnished for 50 years.

I am honored to accept this opportunity offered to me by an old friend that happens to be a highly skilled Developer with nearly 4 years of experience in BitCoin. ‘BitCentavo’ is aware that my involvement with BitCoinFastTeam is on a limited basis due to certain time constraints, as well as some legal trademark issues that need some more research in the near future.

I will have account profiles under the username 'NJGuccione_BitCoinFastTeam' on [Suspicious link removed] and BitCoinFast.proboards.com (The Official BCF Core Team & Community Forum) which is where I plan to spend a few hours a week in short 15-30 minute time spans answering any questions regarding BitCoinFast along with my involvement as a Media Consultant to this great emerging coin; BitCoinFast.

BitCoinFast [BCF] in my opinion, can become a viable CryptoCurrency and a revolutionary financial instrument that has the potential to reach many markets and Industries in the very foreseeable future!

In closing, my thoughts are these: tenacity and focus coupled with patience and hard work, will lead to great rewards to the key players involved in this sector. Keep up the great work, and thanks for having me on the team!

Sincerely,
Nicholas J. Guccione
ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com

==========================================================================================================
Removals:

PPCSnake69 is no longer the manager of operations of BCF. The BCF Team is grateful for his leadership during his tenure here. He worked hard around the clock making sure that all tasks were attended and was an outspoken advocate for the BCF Community.

Anthony Sousa PhD is no longer part of the BCF Core Team. Doctor Sousa is very busy with his existing commitments and due to that he has not been able to attend to any BCF functions. In Doctor Sousa'a absence I will refer all crowdfunding to Joel Dietz of Swarm.

===========================================================================================================
Disclaimer:

BitCoinFast [BCF] is an experimental Cryptocurrency and is to be used strictly for entertainment and educational purposes. It is not as of yet considered to be legal tender and we do not claim it to be. We request that you seek out the laws in your jurisdiction relative to Cryptocurrencies in general along with other services that are relative to them.

This Terms of Use and Disclaimer completely waves all parties involved in Development, the Official BitCoinFast Website, its content or images or anything else relative to liability or legal action brought on by any individual or groups of individuals. BitCoinFast is licensed by the MIT License and open Source Initiative, Fair Use Act and Creative Commons Licensing.

=============================================================================================
Do not FUD this forum.

A Message to The Trolls= Move along please

A message to the BitCoinFast Community= DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

The BCF White Paper is going to need to be delayed 60 days to July 1st 2015 for Part II.

Still trying to locate a merchant to accept this, will let you know.

CoinPayments has not responded to 2 requests. Some other processor has to do Alts. This coin has survived Bittrex Exchange for months thats got to help.

Contact norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com fastest way to get ahold of anyone working behind the scenes.
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:06:04 PM

*************Any questions regarding BitCoinFast (BCF) please contact norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com Thanks!!!*****************

*********** BitCoinFast [BCF] Rough Draft White Paper Part I ********************

BitCoinFast

BitCoinFast is a new Decentralized CryptoCurrency that will be used by those that use BitCoin but prefer a faster version. It can take up to an hour sometimes just to complete a BitCoin transaction. BitCoinFast with its 60 second block times can complete a transaction in a blink of the eye. Nobody wants to leave any substantial amount of BitCoin on any given exchange as we have all seen both the biggest and smallest exchanges fold up and everyone loses. Yet there are times when opportunities arise and you need to get a certain amount of BitCoin onto an exchange in order to not miss out on a great price or arbitrage, however after an hour waiting for your BitCoin deposit to confirm those good deals are long gone in most cases. The answer to a situation like that is BitCoinFast. Through widespread adoption and eventually multiple exchanges that will host BitCoinFast that problem will be eliminated. Help us make BitCoinFast the coin with a purpose. We welcome the growing BitCoinFast Community and look forward to mass adoption. BitCoinFast is a Scrypt Hybrid POW/POS with 33 Million POW Coins and a 25% Annual Stake.

BitCoinFast was launched for a client. If they wish to identify themselves that is a decision that is entirely up to them. All issues directly relating to the technical functions of BitCoinFast will be answered promptly, however The BitCoinFastTeam reserves the right to answer only what is deemed necessary.

SPECS:

Papers
By 1/30/2015  *********** BitCoinFast [BCF] Rough Draft White Paper Part I ********************

Website

Block Explorer / Crawler

Contact

SPECIFICATIONS
POS=25% Annually
10 Coins per block | **(100 Coins per Block for first 24 HRS for early adopter)**

In regards to POS not working. An investor provided us with a screenshot of their wallet on 3/13/2015 clearly showing that at least that wallet was still staking. (See below) Also please remember that BCF is an experimental cryptocurrency and is only for entertainment, educational and scientific purposes.

POS INFORMATION
Network-Stake- 25% year

STATS / RANKINGS
Soon to be up there!

DOWNLOADS

Windows
https://mega.co.nz/#!BhEjETgI!YNaqRO0mJ4U9XtJT5MOmrLgsvFZ96sVUt80VhtaTcfo  (There was a bug on the icon display for POS. This link is the the fix)

MacOS
Never

Linux

Source Code

Sample
bitcoinfast.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
addnode= 192.64.116.155
addnode=ispace.co.uk
rpcport=25672
port=25671

POOLS

EXCHANGES
(BitCoinFastTeam will not be held liable for any failure or catastrophic loss on any exchange that it trades on or not)

SOCIAL

Twitter

*************************************** The BitCoinFast [BCF] Team ****************************************

These individuals are primarily involved in BitCoinFast on a Celebratory bases and we are fortunate to have them. Due to pre-discussed agreements between them beforehand regarding their busy schedules and other priorities they of course get a free pass to attend to their existing commitments first and will always receive only gratitude from this end to have them with us, however I needed to bring this to the  BCF Communities attention because unless I spoke up here soon regarding their minimal or lack of presence in the forums it would appear that their involvement was not genuine and that is not the case at all. The BCF Community is always welcome to contact them by email and hopefully thank them for helping to bring credibility to this great coin. ~BCFTeam

12/18/2014

I would like to introduce myself to the members of the BitCoinFast [BCF] Core Team and the greater Crypto Community at large.

My name is Nicholas Guccione and I am the youngest son of Bob Guccione the founder of Penthouse and Omni Magazines. I am the CEO of a digital online publishing company that bares my family name; Guccione Multimedia Inc., which is headquartered in the great State of New York.

I have been invited to participate in the BitCoinFast [BCF] Core Team and learn some of the logistics of the CryptoCurrency Industry from a developers perspective. I am to launch what is to be the largest digital project of my lifetime in early Spring 2015! Done in the spirit of my father's launch of PENTHOUSE magazine in the 1960's, but my format being digital and the subscriptions and products will have a variety of advanced ways to pay for products and digital content.

CryptoCurrencies will of course be one of the choices. Both on a large, and moreover micro scale for our customers, to enhance their user experience and protect their anonymity to the greatest extent within the law.

Its my hope that BitCoinFast [BCF] is one of the choices of the valued and loyal customer base, that the Guccione and PENTHOUSE brand names have garnished for 50 years.

I am honored to accept this opportunity offered to me by an old friend that happens to be a highly skilled Developer with nearly 4 years of experience in BitCoin. ‘BitCentavo’ is aware that my involvement with BitCoinFastTeam is on a limited basis due to certain time constraints, as well as some legal trademark issues that need some more research in the near future.

I will have account profiles under the username 'NJGuccione_BitCoinFastTeam' on [Suspicious link removed] and BitCoinFast.proboards.com (The Official BCF Core Team & Community Forum) which is where I plan to spend a few hours a week in short 15-30 minute time spans answering any questions regarding BitCoinFast along with my involvement as a Media Consultant to this great emerging coin; BitCoinFast.

BitCoinFast [BCF] in my opinion, can become a viable CryptoCurrency and a revolutionary financial instrument that has the potential to reach many markets and Industries in the very foreseeable future!

In closing, my thoughts are these: tenacity and focus coupled with patience and hard work, will lead to great rewards to the key players involved in this sector. Keep up the great work, and thanks for having me on the team!

Sincerely,
Nicholas J. Guccione

Removals:

PPCSnake69 is no longer the manager of operations of BCF. The BCF Team is grateful for his leadership during his tenure here. He worked hard around the clock making sure that all tasks were attended and was an outspoken advocate for the BCF Community.

Anthony Sousa PhD is no longer part of the BCF Core Team. Doctor Sousa is very busy with his existing commitments and due to that he has not been able to attend to any BCF functions. In Doctor Sousa'a absence I will refer all crowdfunding to Joel Dietz of Swarm.

===========================================================================================================
Disclaimer:

BitCoinFast [BCF] is an experimental Cryptocurrency and is to be used strictly for entertainment and educational purposes. It is not as of yet considered to be legal tender and we do not claim it to be. We request that you seek out the laws in your jurisdiction relative to Cryptocurrencies in general along with other services that are relative to them.

This Terms of Use and Disclaimer completely waves all parties involved in Development, the Official BitCoinFast Website, its content or images or anything else relative to liability or legal action brought on by any individual or groups of individuals. BitCoinFast is licensed by the MIT License and open Source Initiative, Fair Use Act and Creative Commons Licensing.

Do not FUD this forum.

The BCF White Paper is going to need to be delayed 60 days to July 1st 2015 for Part II.

CoinPayments has not responded to 2 requests. Some other processor has to do Alts. This coin has survived Bittrex Exchange for months thats got to help.

Contact norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com fastest way to get ahold of anyone working behind the scenes.

This coin is still serving on Bittrex. The July 1st Part II of the BCF White Paper should have some solid avenues. Any suggestions send to norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com and follow BCF Twitter https://twitter.com/BitCoinFastTeam for updates.
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:08:14 PM

BitCoinFast

SPECS:

Papers

Website

Block Explorer / Crawler

Contact

SPECIFICATIONS
POS=25% Annually

POS INFORMATION
Network-Stake- 25% year

STATS / RANKINGS
Soon to be up there!

DOWNLOADS

Windows

MacOS
Never

Linux

Source Code

Sample
bitcoinfast.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
addnode= 192.64.116.155
addnode=ispace.co.uk
rpcport=25672
port=25671

POOLS

EXCHANGES

SOCIAL

Twitter

12/18/2014

Sincerely,
Nicholas J. Guccione

Removals:

Disclaimer:

Do not FUD this forum.

This coin is still serving on Bittrex. The July 1st Part II of the BCF White Paper should have some solid avenues. Any suggestions send to norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com and follow BCF Twitter https://twitter.com/BitCoinFastTeam for updates.

BitCoinFast has been removed from Bittrex exchange due to failure of the coin being able to maintain a daily trade average of 0.2 BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: