Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitCoinFast | Scrypt| POW/POS | 33 Million POW Coins | POS=25% Annually  (Read 48000 times)
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:33:25 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 11:42:09 AM by BitCoinFastTeam

BitCoinFast

BitCoinFast is a new Decentralized CryptoCurrency that will be used by those that use BitCoin but prefer a faster version. It can take up to an hour sometimes just to complete a BitCoin transaction. BitCoinFast with its 60 second block times can complete a transaction in a blink of the eye. Nobody wants to leave any substantial amount of BitCoin on any given exchange as we have all seen both the biggest and smallest exchanges fold up and everyone loses. Yet there are times when opportunities arise and you need to get a certain amount of BitCoin onto an exchange in order to not miss out on a great price or arbitrage, however after an hour waiting for your BitCoin deposit to confirm those good deals are long gone in most cases. The answer to a situation like that is BitCoinFast. Through widespread adoption and eventually multiple exchanges that will host BitCoinFast that problem will be eliminated. Help us make BitCoinFast the coin with a purpose. We welcome the growing BitCoinFast Community and look forward to mass adoption. BitCoinFast is a Scrypt Hybrid POW/POS with 33 Million POW Coins and a 25% Annual Stake.

SPECS:

Papers
Completed: 1/30/2015*********** BitCoinFast (BCF) Rough Draft White Paper Part I ********************

Website
https://bitcoinfast.wordpress.com/ (Temporary)

Contact[b/]
PM 

Block Explorer / Crawler
http://minemanic.com/bcf/

SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm: Scrypt [POW/POS]
Total initial supply: 33 Million
POS=25% Annually
Block time: 60 seconds
10 Coins per block | **(100 Coins per Block for first 24 HRS for early adopter)**
Block Maturity: 60 blocks
Pre-mine= 1 Million with 300k going to Cryptex Exchange for having it listed same day its launched.

In regards to POS not working. We were provided with a screenshot of a wallet on 3/13/2015 clearly showing that at least that wallet was still staking. (See below) Also please remember that BCF is an experimental cryptocurrency and is only for entertainment, educational and scientific purposes.

POS INFORMATION
Network-Stake- 25% year
Min Coin Age: 1 day (24h)

STATS / RANKINGS
Soon to be up there!

DOWNLOADS

Windows
https://mega.co.nz/#!BhEjETgI!YNaqRO0mJ4U9XtJT5MOmrLgsvFZ96sVUt80VhtaTcfo  (There was a bug on the icon display for POS. This link is the the fix)

MacOS
Never

Linux
(If your familiar with Linux please compile your own)

Source Code
https://github.com/BitCoinFastTeam/bitcoinfast

Sample
bitcoinfast.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
addnode= 192.64.116.155
addnode=ispace.co.uk
rpcport=25672
port=25671

POOLS
(BitCoinFast Team is Not Responsible for failure of any pools)

http://scrypt.ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=bcf

EXCHANGES
(BitCoinFastTeam will not be held liable for any failure or catastrophic loss on any exchange that it trades on or not)

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/19

BitCoinFast (BCF) is listed in the first 20 CryptoCurrencies to be added to PayServices.com soon to be largest Mobile operating System and MultiExchange Platform. 4 SmartPhone Downloads and 23 Languages, Butterfly Effect Citizen ATM Cards, Ultra Secure, 130 Fiat Currencies,(USD,EURO,Pounds Sterling,Yuan, etc) 16 Complementary Currencies Currencies, (Like Rewards Points or Frequent Flier Miles) 20 CryptoCurrencies (400 more CryptoCurrencies by the end of the year) all instantly Convertible. Currently there is NO ETA for PayServices launch of their CryptoCurrency Integration platform which will augment the existing Global Multi Value Exchange and Payments Platform. Any Questions please contact PayServices.com website.. https://www.payservices.com/currency.php

Guys there has been a lot of effort put into this. PayServices has been running behind for nearly 60 days. I am optimistic this will wok out and be soon. The BCF Node is compiled on the PayServices Server and its listed on their website. However in Crypto its not for sure until it happens.

SOCIAL

Twitter
https://twitter.com/BitCoinFastTeam

==========================================================================================================

*************************************** The BitCoinFast [BCF] Team ****************************************

These individuals are primarily involved in BitCoinFast on a Celebratory bases and we are fortunate to have them. Due to pre-discussed agreements between them beforehand regarding their busy schedules and other priorities they of course get a free pass to attend to their existing commitments first and will always receive only gratitude from this end to have them with us, however I needed to bring this to the  BCF Communities attention because unless I spoke up here soon regarding their minimal or lack of presence in the forums it would appear that their involvement was not genuine and that is not the case at all. The BCF Community is always welcome to contact them by email and hopefully thank them for helping to bring credibility to this great coin. ~BCFTeam
=============================================================================================

12/18/2014

I would like to introduce myself to the members of the BitCoinFast [BCF] Core Team and the greater Crypto Community at large.

My name is Nicholas Guccione and I am the youngest son of Bob Guccione the founder of Penthouse and Omni Magazines. I am the CEO of a digital online publishing company that bares my family name; Guccione Multimedia Inc., which is headquartered in the great State of New York.

I have been invited to participate in the BitCoinFast [BCF] Core Team and learn some of the logistics of the CryptoCurrency Industry from a developers perspective. I am to launch what is to be the largest digital project of my lifetime in early Spring 2015! Done in the spirit of my father's launch of PENTHOUSE magazine in the 1960's, but my format being digital and the subscriptions and products will have a variety of advanced ways to pay for products and digital content.

CryptoCurrencies will of course be one of the choices. Both on a large, and moreover micro scale for our customers, to enhance their user experience and protect their anonymity to the greatest extent within the law.

Its my hope that BitCoinFast [BCF] is one of the choices of the valued and loyal customer base, that the Guccione and PENTHOUSE brand names have garnished for 50 years.

I am honored to accept this opportunity offered to me by an old friend that happens to be a highly skilled Developer with nearly 4 years of experience in BitCoin. ‘BitCentavo’ is aware that my involvement with BitCoinFastTeam is on a limited basis due to certain time constraints, as well as some legal trademark issues that need some more research in the near future.

I will have account profiles under the username 'NJGuccione_BitCoinFastTeam' on [Suspicious link removed] and BitCoinFast.proboards.com (The Official BCF Core Team & Community Forum) which is where I plan to spend a few hours a week in short 15-30 minute time spans answering any questions regarding BitCoinFast along with my involvement as a Media Consultant to this great emerging coin; BitCoinFast.

BitCoinFast [BCF] in my opinion, can become a viable CryptoCurrency and a revolutionary financial instrument that has the potential to reach many markets and Industries in the very foreseeable future!

In closing, my thoughts are these: tenacity and focus coupled with patience and hard work, will lead to great rewards to the key players involved in this sector. Keep up the great work, and thanks for having me on the team!

Sincerely,
Nicholas J. Guccione
ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com

==============================================================================================
===========================================================================================================
Disclaimer:

BitCoinFast [BCF] is an experimental Cryptocurrency and is to be used strictly for entertainment and educational purposes. It is not as of yet considered to be legal tender and we do not claim it to be. We request that you seek out the laws in your jurisdiction relative to Cryptocurrencies in general along with other services that are relative to them.

This Terms of Use and Disclaimer completely waves all parties involved in Development, the Official BitCoinFast Website, its content or images or anything else relative to liability or legal action brought on by any individual or groups of individuals. BitCoinFast is licensed by the MIT License and open Source Initiative, Fair Use Act and Creative Commons Licensing.

=============================================================================================
NO FUD

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 09:34:03 AM

I'll wait for LiteCoinFast Grin

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 09:35:09 AM

And darkcoinfast Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:36:29 AM

Guyz....PeerDarkLiteCoinBitz are what I am waiting for...!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:15:47 AM

All I get from ispace is "Share is above target"
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 10:16:00 AM

I'll wait for LiteCoinFast Grin

yeah :=) and don't forget to add your coin to https://www.altcoincalendar.info

lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:22:10 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 01:58:33 PM by lifeforcepools

http://bcf.lifeforce.info Mining Pool open  and we're finding lots of blocks!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:36:22 AM

Pre-mine= 1 Million with 300k going to Cryptex Exchange for having it listed at launch.
what were you thinking ?!  Shocked
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:40:01 AM

Pre-mine= 1 Million with 300k going to Cryptex Exchange for having it listed at launch.
what were you thinking ?!  Shocked

They will have it listed very soon.

Who gives a shit what I was thinking in this regard. You don't hear me telling you what to think. Don't assume I am the one that is calling the shots. It was stated above in the OP that the launch was for a client.

I am only helping, plus hoping that I am not the one that gets stuck running this coin until next Century. Give me a break and MEA CULPA if I THINK its important to launch with a pool & an Exchange plus full source code on day one of launch. I obviously did not have much influence since I only hit 2 out of 3 on a 3/3 make it or break it rule.

Hang out for bit and give me some time to make something happen.

Any suggestions you might have or if you have a beef with me just send me a PM...

~BTCFastTeam
james42

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:05:06 PM

I think it's great to launch a coin with an exchange at launch, well done :-)
lubing7683

Activity: 486

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:44:35 PM

Pre-mine= 1 Million with 300k going to Cryptex Exchange for having it listed same day its launched.
why c-c or bittrex?
Cryptex Exchange top of 24 Hour trade statistics was only 0.45btc
james42

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:05:01 PM

There is no unlock option in this wallet? Well not that I can see anyway
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:55:07 PM

why c-c or bittrex?

Do you want to pay Richie the 3 BTC cost for full implementation? No need to answer because I already know your answer is like most, NO..Hell No!

If you have more pull than I do then please be my guest or start a community chip in that you take full responsibility for. If there is not a 'Disclaimer' in the OP then there will be.

No promises but I am going to try reaching out to the 'Big Man' over at 'Trex' however there has not been much assistance from over thee as of yet but you never know. Frankly I think the community can do much better than us, trust me...

Interesting experiences at CCex....However I like those guys.

At this time the BitCoinFastTeam is not interested in playing some voting game to get on some overrated exchange full of pump and dump coins. This coin will be run properly and accountable to those who invest their resources, time, skills and finances into this soon to be well known and appreciated coin. We are Pro Pump/Anti-Dump so regardless do not sell Cryptex Exchange short. It is up and coming and run by someone that is 'Old School' and has been around as long as I have '2011' and I would like to see it get rolling. It probably did 79 LTC along with the 0.45 BTC which is usually much higher.

~BCFastTeam
lifeforcepools

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:08:03 PM

why c-c or bittrex?

Do you want to pay Richie the 3 BTC cost for full implementation? No need to answer because I already know your answer is like most, NO..Hell No!

If you have more pull than I do then please be my guest or start a community chip in that you take full responsibility for. If there is not a 'Disclaimer' in the OP then there will be.

No promises but I am going to try reaching out to the 'Big Man' over at 'Trex' however there has not been much assistance from over thee as of yet but you never know. Frankly I think the community can do much better than us, trust me...

Interesting experiences at CCex....However I like those guys.

At this time the BitCoinFastTeam is not interested in playing some voting game to get on some overrated exchange full of pump and dump coins. This coin will be run properly and accountable to those who invest their resources, time, skills and finances into this soon to be well known and appreciated coin. We are Pro Pump/Anti-Dump so regardless do not sell Cryptex Exchange short. It is up and coming and run by someone that is 'Old School' and has been around as long as I have '2011' and I would like to see it get rolling. It probably did 79 LTC along with the 0.45 BTC which is usually much higher.

~BCFastTeam

we are mining away - keep up the great work....!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:09:48 PM

I can't seem to get my wallet working? any ideas of why that is folks?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:11:59 PM

so the exchange has 300,000 coins and the dev has 700,000. sounds legit.
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:13:03 PM

There is no unlock option in this wallet? Well not that I can see anyway

I am not sure. I have yet to get my wallet to synch.... :-(
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:17:55 PM

I just keep getting wallet not responding? any ideas on how to fix this?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

lifeforcepools

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:21:21 PM

so the exchange has 300,000 coins and the dev has 700,000. sounds legit.

anything worth doing is worth doing for money....

I don't expect anyone to put in the time and work to release a coin and not get something in return...oh - any hopefully support it after the initial dump - it's always a roll of the dice as to whether or not the devs hang around...

but hey - I'm an optimist Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄