Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitCoinFast | Scrypt| POW/POS | 33 Million POW Coins | POS=25% Annually  (Read 48001 times)
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:35:12 PM

Network Hash just jumped from 5 GHs to 26 GH/s

I'd say the coin is getting noticed.....

we need to recompile the wallet and block all chinese ip addresses : LOL

Holy Toledo!!!!!!

BTW- I still have not got my wallet to synch.... :-) Really though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devrilz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:11:20 PM

pool not find any block now ??  Undecided
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:22:40 PM

What block number does the 100 coin block reward end on?

thanks

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:35:35 PM

I'd demand my coins back from those knuckleheads at Cryptex - what... it's been 6  or 7 hours since you launched and they still don't have your coin listed...

not that I'm itching to sell mine cause I'm not but seems to me like they're screwing you....

it's like - we got our coins - we can do whatever we want....

just my humble .02

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:58:28 PM

40 gh nethash
wow
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:19:22 PM

What block number does the 100 coin block reward end on?

thanks

We should have 6-9 more hours I would think.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:52:50 PM

i dont think anyone should work for free but handing out that many coins at the start isn't a great idea. see any other coin in history for any examples or proof you want. if you pay in btc you can avoid the whole scenario. it all depends on the person holding the coins, time will tell if they have the balls for this or not.

I hope this means your gonna hang out man.

of course I am dude. I got a few questions for you, when does POS start? and since there isn't an unlock feature in the wallet will there be a new wallet with that enabled when it does? I'm sure people want to encrypt their wallets but if we can't unlock it to stake that could be a problem.
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:35:11 AM

BitCoinFast

BitCoinFast is a new Decentralized CryptoCurrency that will be used by those that use BitCoin but prefer a faster version. It can take up to an hour sometimes just to complete a BitCoin transaction. BitCoinFast with its 60 second block times can complete a transaction in a blink of the eye. Nobody wants to leave any substantial amount of BitCoin on any given exchange as we have all seen both the biggest and smallest exchanges fold up and everyone loses. Yet there are times when opportunities arise and you need to get a certain amount of BitCoin onto an exchange in order to not miss out on a great price or arbitrage, however after an hour waiting for your BitCoin deposit to confirm those good deals are long gone in most cases. The answer to a situation like that is BitCoinFast. Through widespread adoption and eventually multiple exchanges that will host BitCoinFast that problem will be eliminated. Help us make BitCoinFast the coin with a purpose. We welcome the growing BitCoinFast Community and look forward to mass adoption. BitCoinFast is a Scrypt Hybrid POW/POS with 33 Million POW Coins and a 25% Annual Stake.

BitCoinFast was launched for a client. If they decide to reveal themselves that is a decision that is entirely up to them. All issues directly relating to the technical functions of BitCoinFast will be answered promptly, however The BitCoinFastTeam reserves the right to answer only what is deemed necessary.

http://proofofdev.com/nbe-nuevo-bitcentavo-electronico/

The 'CryptoAsian' Chris Taylor has been notified regarding 'BitCoinFast'. Its entirely up to him regarding any possible need to Re-POD to cover 'BitCoinFast' if Chris asks me to I will gladly comply. I support The 'CryptoAsian' POD Service and have mountains of respect for Chris Taylor both personally and especially for the service he provides us.

SPECS:

Papers
Before the year ends

Website
Not Yet

Block Explorer / Crawler
http://minemanic.com/bcf/

Contact
bitcoinfastteam@gmail.com

SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm: Scrypt [POW/POS]
Total initial supply: 33 Million
POS=25% Annually
Block time: 60 seconds
10 Coins per block | **(100 Coins per Block for first 24 HRS for early adopter)**
Block Maturity: 60 blocks
Pre-mine= 1 Million with 300k going to Cryptex Exchange for having it listed same day its launched.

POS INFORMATION
Network-Stake- 25% year
Min Coin Age: 1 day (24h)

STATS / RANKINGS
Soon to be up there!

DOWNLOADS

Windows
https://mega.co.nz/#!lkdXwA7Q!b4qM8U9qlJOFYjruihmXPi0iBa20vJYADL8PbE5BMPE

MacOS
Never

Linux
(If your familiar with Linux please compile your own)

Source Code
https://github.com/BitCoinFastTeam

Sample
bitcoinfast.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
addnode= 192.64.116.155
addnode=ispace.co.uk
rpcport=25672
port=25671

POOLS
http://scrypt.ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=bcf

Other Mining Pools (BitCoinFast Team is Not Responsible for failure of any pools)

EXCHANGES

https://cryptex.biz/market/122

SOCIAL

Twitter
https://twitter.com/BitCoinFastTeam

Please do not FUD this forum.

A Message to The Trolls= Move along please

A message to the BitCoinFast Community= DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

=========================================================================================================

BitCoinFast is now up at Cryptex Exchange in the BTC Market!!!!!!

Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:30:24 AM

Anyone having problems syncing can add addnode=ispace.co.uk to the .conf file.

elektrax

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:29:36 PM

any plans to get source to git?

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:54:19 PM

They will have it listed very soon.

Who gives a shit what I was thinking in this regard. You don't hear me telling you what to think. Don't assume I am the one that is calling the shots. It was stated above in the OP that the launch was for a client.

I am only helping, plus hoping that I am not the one that gets stuck running this coin until next Century. Give me a break and MEA CULPA if I THINK its important to launch with a pool & an Exchange plus full source code on day one of launch. I obviously did not have much influence since I only hit 2 out of 3 on a 3/3 make it or break it rule.

Hang out for bit and give me some time to make something happen.

Any suggestions you might have or if you have a beef with me just send me a PM...

~BTCFastTeam

I just saw this coin on cryptex and came here to see what is all about and start mining.
Just by seeing dev's attitude, I'll stay away.

Two words. BE POLITE

Good bye and good luck with your coin.

O_o
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:34:14 AM

They will have it listed very soon.

Who gives a shit what I was thinking in this regard. You don't hear me telling you what to think. Don't assume I am the one that is calling the shots. It was stated above in the OP that the launch was for a client.

I am only helping, plus hoping that I am not the one that gets stuck running this coin until next Century. Give me a break and MEA CULPA if I THINK its important to launch with a pool & an Exchange plus full source code on day one of launch. I obviously did not have much influence since I only hit 2 out of 3 on a 3/3 make it or break it rule.

Hang out for bit and give me some time to make something happen.

Any suggestions you might have or if you have a beef with me just send me a PM...

~BTCFastTeam

I just saw this coin on cryptex and came here to see what is all about and start mining.
Just by seeing dev's attitude, I'll stay away.

Two words. BE POLITE

Good bye and good luck with your coin.

I agree and for the most part am of that ilk. Yesterday started out bad when I had someone that scammed me 6 months ago show up here and try to pull the same stunt, even things were ok once I identified myself to the individual. A few laughs later the guy is shaking me down. My day was all about defense mode from there.

My concern at this time is to straighten out any ruffled feathers amongst the existing BitCoinFast community that survived yesterday and are still here. Those individuals are my focus and number one priority.

However, I would like to know what is it I could do to get you back here? Please think about that. Plus there is a flip side to that coin and that is respect. If a developer is not firm about certain things people take that lack of firmness for weakness and do everything they can to exploit it. I don't allow that kind of thing anywhere I go.

I am only the assistant dev here. This by no means is my coin. This coin belongs to those people reading this right now. Its up to them to choose and support the best team leader that is available, because they all have an interest in the success of this coin. This is because even as of today those that are still here have put in time, resources and their own finances.

For this reason only time can tell if I am the one capable of taking this coin where it needs to go. I know that if its determined that I am not that person I will step aside. But I am not going to just move over because I am over powered by some mob who's only purpose is to sew decent, disrupt and destroy something that they deemed is a threat to their monolithic existence.

Just a bit of advice from someone here that has been in this game longer than you. DO NOT ever allow a developer to be the reason you stay away from a coin. Most Old School developers are fairly eccentric individuals. Those people are not gonna change for anyone, nor will they ever show humility and admit to an error because they are just incapable of admitting wrong due to their giant egos. Still don't let the things you can not change dictate your life and deplete your pocketbook by missing a good coin.

Hopefully the rest of our forum time will all be G Rated from here on.;-)

Anyway, I hope you come back.

~BCFTeam

" A wise man once said that an error only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it"  JFK

BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:02:43 AM

i dont think anyone should work for free but handing out that many coins at the start isn't a great idea. see any other coin in history for any examples or proof you want. if you pay in btc you can avoid the whole scenario. it all depends on the person holding the coins, time will tell if they have the balls for this or not.

I hope this means your gonna hang out man.

of course I am dude. I got a few questions for you, when does POS start? and since there isn't an unlock feature in the wallet will there be a new wallet with that enabled when it does? I'm sure people want to encrypt their wallets but if we can't unlock it to stake that could be a problem.

Here are the answers I received in this regard & as far as correcting this issue, I think its important but maybe not our most important issue right now. Eventually we can consider a hard fork and correct the unlock issue plus add some necessary features for direct trade plus current price monitoring add twitter or IRC to it maybe even a mixer or certain beneficial aspects of Dark Technology

How long till initial staking begins?

starts after 1 day.

Unlocking Wallet;

yea it doesnt seem to have a way to  unlock wallets

best they not lock wallets so they can always stake

lifeforcepools

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:41:05 AM

Just a small observation:

Devs - If I were you I would demand my coins back from the bozo's at Cryptex.

You gave them 300,000 coins to have your coin listed 'AT"  launch (I assume you wanted is listed AT launch).

They did not get the coin listed until about 10 hours AFTER launch and in this regard they are negligent - seriously negligent.

You get ONE opportunity to launch a coin and what happened here with your 100 coin block size is that people were sitting on BIG stockpiles of coins by the time Cryptex finally got the coin listed and then DUMP was on. Problem is there were no buyers because potential buyers all knew that people were sitting on big numbers of coins and everyone was afraid to buy because they knew at any second someone could dump a big blocks of coins (including Cryptex and hurt the value of their prior purchase)

IMHO what should have happened is either:

1) you should have kept the block reward smaller so that only a few coins could have trickled out there

or

2) Cryptex should have had the coin listed AT launch so that the coisn that were going to be sold could have hit the sell wall gradually instead of one big dump on the wall.

or

3) Spent the 3 BTC go get listed on an exchange like Polo, Ctyptsy or Trex (that would have been my choice)

Speaking personally - I had over 50,000 confirmed coins by the time Cryptex.com finally got the coin listed and I know they were aware of the coin because their admin posted on their chat board right after mining started and I even chided him publicly on the chatboard - "why isn't the coin listed".

The end result is that lot of miners are sitting on a lot of coins and there are no buyers. Anyone can see from the buy wall they're proxy bids from holders of the coin trying to get the value up but there are no takers.

In any event it's all water under the bridge - what happens to the coin now all depends on your promised white paper and if you guys can get some enthusiasm behind the coin and attracts buyers and new miners.

I wish you nothing but success - I think you guys are sitting on 700,000 coins that have no value at the present time and I'm sure you want to get that turned around.

Let's all hope you guys get things going and success comes your way - a lot of us are rooting or you.

we have high (but realistic) hope for the coin - it's just a damn shame Cryptex.com hurt your launch.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
sologap

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:19:09 PM

POS is not working ! also no icon to show the wight ! wtf.

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:26:12 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 06:56:48 PM by The_Prof

POS is not working ! also no icon to show the wight ! wtf.

POS is working. I have already had a couple blocks confirmed. I also remember reading somewhere that the wallet will be changed in the future. In my opinion I don't think it is a major problem but all people are different. If you patient I am sure all will be changed in time.

Edit:
Also, you can lock your wallet and unlock it for staking. You type this code in the console:

walletpassphrase passphrase 99999999

The number is in seconds, also it will have to be entered every time you close and re-open the wallet. This I know is common sense but sometimes people are new and need to learn.

Edit 2:

getdifficulty

Enter this in the console and you will get the network stake difficulty along with the mining difficulty. Still going through the details on trying to get weights and approximate time.

Look over there...
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:58:35 PM

Just a small observation:

Devs - If I were you I would demand my coins back from the bozo's at Cryptex.

You gave them 300,000 coins to have your coin listed 'AT"  launch (I assume you wanted is listed AT launch).

They did not get the coin listed until about 10 hours AFTER launch and in this regard they are negligent - seriously negligent.

You get ONE opportunity to launch a coin and what happened here with your 100 coin block size is that people were sitting on BIG stockpiles of coins by the time Cryptex finally got the coin listed and then DUMP was on. Problem is there were no buyers because potential buyers all knew that people were sitting on big numbers of coins and everyone was afraid to buy because they knew at any second someone could dump a big blocks of coins (including Cryptex and hurt the value of their prior purchase)

IMHO what should have happened is either:

1) you should have kept the block reward smaller so that only a few coins could have trickled out there

or

2) Cryptex should have had the coin listed AT launch so that the coisn that were going to be sold could have hit the sell wall gradually instead of one big dump on the wall.

or

3) Spent the 3 BTC go get listed on an exchange like Polo, Ctyptsy or Trex (that would have been my choice)

Speaking personally - I had over 50,000 confirmed coins by the time Cryptex.com finally got the coin listed and I know they were aware of the coin because their admin posted on their chat board right after mining started and I even chided him publicly on the chatboard - "why isn't the coin listed".

The end result is that lot of miners are sitting on a lot of coins and there are no buyers. Anyone can see from the buy wall they're proxy bids from holders of the coin trying to get the value up but there are no takers.

In any event it's all water under the bridge - what happens to the coin now all depends on your promised white paper and if you guys can get some enthusiasm behind the coin and attracts buyers and new miners.

I wish you nothing but success - I think you guys are sitting on 700,000 coins that have no value at the present time and I'm sure you want to get that turned around.

Let's all hope you guys get things going and success comes your way - a lot of us are rooting or you.

we have high (but realistic) hope for the coin - it's just a damn shame Cryptex.com hurt your launch.

The Admin at Cryptex was running late. That is unlike him for anyone that knows how diligent he is in regards to everything he does. I have worked with Red for a long time and know first hand the many benefits of that privilege. Lets move forward from here and make the best choices as possible so that this coin obtains the high standard of quality, reliability and assurance as its name suggests.

BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:44:49 PM

BitCoinFast

BitCoinFast is a new Decentralized CryptoCurrency that will be used by those that use BitCoin but prefer a faster version. It can take up to an hour sometimes just to complete a BitCoin transaction. BitCoinFast with its 60 second block times can complete a transaction in a blink of the eye. Nobody wants to leave any substantial amount of BitCoin on any given exchange as we have all seen both the biggest and smallest exchanges fold up and everyone loses. Yet there are times when opportunities arise and you need to get a certain amount of BitCoin onto an exchange in order to not miss out on a great price or arbitrage, however after an hour waiting for your BitCoin deposit to confirm those good deals are long gone in most cases. The answer to a situation like that is BitCoinFast. Through widespread adoption and eventually multiple exchanges that will host BitCoinFast that problem will be eliminated. Help us make BitCoinFast the coin with a purpose. We welcome the growing BitCoinFast Community and look forward to mass adoption. BitCoinFast is a Scrypt Hybrid POW/POS with 33 Million POW Coins and a 25% Annual Stake.

BitCoinFast was launched for a client. If they decide to reveal themselves that is a decision that is entirely up to them. All issues directly relating to the technical functions of BitCoinFast will be answered promptly, however The BitCoinFastTeam reserves the right to answer only what is deemed necessary.

http://proofofdev.com/nbe-nuevo-bitcentavo-electronico/
Contact for 'The CryptoAsian' :
http://proofofdev.com/contact/

The 'CryptoAsian' Chris Taylor has notified me that he is building a roaming POD (Proof of Developer) which will extend up till the launch of BitCoinFast today 12/03/2014 and to include any future projects. As soon as I am provided the image I will have it up. Of course anyone is welcome to contact the Proof of Developer Service in order to verify my claims. Personally I think from a Development point of view this is very positive and a privilege.

SPECS:

Papers
Before the year ends

Website
Not Yet

Block Explorer / Crawler
http://minemanic.com/bcf/

Contact
bitcoinfastteam@gmail.com

SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm: Scrypt [POW/POS]
Total initial supply: 33 Million
POS=25% Annually
Block time: 60 seconds
10 Coins per block | **(100 Coins per Block for first 24 HRS for early adopter)**
Block Maturity: 60 blocks
Pre-mine= 1 Million with 300k going to Cryptex Exchange for having it listed same day its launched.

POS INFORMATION
Network-Stake- 25% year
Min Coin Age: 1 day (24h)

STATS / RANKINGS
Soon to be up there!

DOWNLOADS

Windows
https://mega.co.nz/#!BhEjETgI!YNaqRO0mJ4U9XtJT5MOmrLgsvFZ96sVUt80VhtaTcfo  (There was a bug on the icon display for POS. This link is the the fix)

MacOS
Never

Linux
(If your familiar with Linux please compile your own)

Source Code
https://github.com/BitCoinFastTeam

Sample
bitcoinfast.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
addnode= 192.64.116.155
addnode=ispace.co.uk
rpcport=25672
port=25671

POOLS

http://scrypt.ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=bcf

http://bcf.lifeforce.info

Other Mining Pools (BitCoinFast Team is Not Responsible for failure of any pools)

EXCHANGES

SOCIAL

Twitter
https://twitter.com/BitCoinFastTeam

Please do not FUD this forum.

A Message to The Trolls= Move along please

A message to the BitCoinFast Community= DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

=================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Proposal/Ideas to the BitCoinFast Community

I realize that everyone has their own commitments in other places already. We are not talking major commitment here instead only a small yet solid commitment.

Tentative Ideas to Propose:

1. We create a Core Team in hopes that the Core Team can be in charge of the direction and day to day decisions for moving BitCoinFast forward.

Requirements:

A. Must not be a troll or at least an active one. A simple vetting might be needed in order to prevent oppositional Infiltration both physically or cognitively.

B. Must be will to focus on the future not the past.

C. Must be will to attend one 2 hour Team call weekly and participate.

D. All BitCoinFast activity must be carried out in a lawful manner.

E. Reserve the right to add on subtract or amend all above.

Immediate Topics to Cover:

A. How to get this Coin on Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy or **Bter**

B. Identify problems that need to be fixed and prioritize them and seek means on how to fund those fixes

C. Discussion for the need of a BitCoinFast Foundation with a Board that meets virtually once a month or bi-monthly, with agendas/minutes etc.

We create an email list with something like 'MailMan' or a virtual office like Basecamp.

Anyone is welcome to get involved.

I am hopeful that the following individuals are going to get involved;

tylerderden-

James42-

Jeff@Lifeforce-

The_Prof- ( The_Prof and I go back over 1.5 years were we worked together as Moderators for Jim@CryptoCoinTalk forum. His presence here says a lot about this great coin)

Others not yet involved whom I hope to sway into involvement;

Anthony Sousa PhD (Doctor Crowdfund)

David Slesinger AS MIT (Sales Expert)

Ryan Gage- (3 years Crypto Experience, Well versed on Green Technologies with a media background)

Joe Jones- (Emmy Award Winer & National Award Winning Aviation Artist/w 3 original illustrations currently on loan to the Smithsonian. Joe illustrated the images for NetCoin, PopularCoin, BitCentavo)

Rick Shaddock- (CEO of the Association for Digital Currency in Washington DC. Rick is a 5+ POD Rated Developer, Farm Miner & Capital Hill Lobbyist with 30 years experience working in the Washington DC Beltway)

Matthew Mitchell- (C++ CryptoCoding Expert | Matt is currently researching an up and coming hashing algorithm called Cuckoo which to me could be the answer to a lot of our issues we face today with the standard hashing algos we use.| Matt is the lead coder of my CryptoDevelopment Team but he did not code BitCoinFast)

Phil-( C++ CryptoCoding Expert/w Specialty in Wallets| Phil is part of my CryptoDevelopment Team and as far as I know he is still working on loan to my friend Tao @ DarkCoin Project. Phil did not code BitCoinFast)

BTW- I am very much in support of the Darkcoin project which is a project I support and help out when possible.

John Avilla- (Expert at recognizing Infiltration by the Opposition and dealing with the situation once determined)

There are others.

These individuals I have communicated with in PM and am personally grateful that they are here for whatever time they can afford to us. The others

I would also like to welcome the following individuals and let them know the same door is open for them;

NoobKidonTheBlock-

Devrilz- (BTW- Thank you for assisting in the forum the wallet issue the other day. That was some real stuff!!! Great Job!!!)

elektrax-

Shimlbit-

If anyone else would like to get involved at a higher level please send me a PM and tell me about your ideas and your experience. We would really like to see a solid working team form this.

I have two other coin projects going. One was not by choice. I also volunteer full time at the Association for Digital Currency in Washington DC plus am a member of their Board of Directors.

We have here a coin that has the potential to solve a few of the problems that afflict BitCoin, primarily speed. Anyone in Crypto knows that the technical aspects of this coin BitCoinFast will most likely not stay the same forever. As new technologies become available and we can afford to implement current technologies that can better this coin now we will always do our best in regards to whats best for the coin including implementing soft and worse case hard forks in order to fix or electorally implement beneficial modifications. I come from the Old School where hard forks are taboo. However at some point both existing and new and emerging technologies are hard to continue to ignore. Plus in the spirit of open-source its our job to better the product so I look forward to the many discussions in this regard.

Anyone wants to contact me for anything please send an email- bitcoinfastteam[at]gmail[dot]com as its the best way to get a fast response.

The investors apparently are choosing to remain silent and anonymous. Frankly I am not sure if all of them are even still involved with this coin any longer. Its up to us to make this happen and protect personal investments up to this point and beyond.

~BCFTeam lead
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:09:31 AM

mmm I think BitcoinFast is a nice coin myself.  Wink

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
lifeforcepools

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:54:17 AM

Thanks for the offer - but my plate is full with other projects right now.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄