Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets  (Read 40116 times)
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:51:50 PM

Registered my account and tried some faucets -> everything works fine and Paytoshi pays out. Great service, pretty design and good idea. Thank you for Paytoshi! Wink
Paytoshi (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 08:42:02 AM

I checked - everything is ok with referrals commission. Such a question - if I'll create a faucet could I use the deposit address of my faucet to collect satoshis from other faucets from your list? And in such a way in future automatically add some satoshi to my faucet balance?  Smiley
Yes, Butord, it works out of the box.
We have no threshold on the amount you can deposit, so you can surely get your referrals directly on your deposit address.

Enjoy it!  Wink

Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 08:43:06 AM

Registered my account and tried some faucets -> everything works fine and Paytoshi pays out. Great service, pretty design and good idea. Thank you for Paytoshi! Wink

You're welcome! We're glad everything is smooth Smiley

Butord

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:24:31 AM

I checked - everything is ok with referrals commission. Such a question - if I'll create a faucet could I use the deposit address of my faucet to collect satoshis from other faucets from your list? And in such a way in future automatically add some satoshi to my faucet balance?  Smiley
Yes, Butord, it works out of the box.
We have no threshold on the amount you can deposit, so you can surely get your referrals directly on your deposit address.

Enjoy it!  Wink
You are marvellous )
And thanks for adding my faucet to your list. Everyone is welcome to visit http://btc-earn.ml/
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:19:19 PM

You can find online part of our frontend website, updated thanks to the feedback we received. Wink

We are still working on it, but it's mostly finished.

Enjoy it!
 Cool

Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:10:53 AM

Did you put on too much weight during the holidays? Need support starting up your faucet with Paytoshi? Let us know!

By the way, yesterday we had our tenth payment to our loyal users.
Traffic's still steady, systems going great: ready for more faucets now!  Cool

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 06:04:36 PM

I just moved my PTC site BtcVisit over to Paytoshi from Microwallet for payments.
To celebrate this, the referral percentage has now increased from 10% to 15%.

Also, the Paytoshi support were very helpful in troubleshooting my error, and I look forward to using them on future websites!
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 11:22:46 PM

I just moved my PTC site BtcVisit over to Paytoshi from Microwallet for payments.
To celebrate this, the referral percentage has now increased from 10% to 15%.

Also, the Paytoshi support were very helpful in troubleshooting my error, and I look forward to using them on future websites!

Welcome and thanks for you kind words Wink

Muhammed Zakir

Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 02:25:11 PM

Can you please put small deposit fee and remove withdrawal fee? Users spend their time to earn BTC from faucets and that too very small amount and then asking fee from them isn't a good idea. You can charge a small fixed deposit fee from faucet owners but don't charge a percentage type fee as it would be very high. Thanks in advance! Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 03:33:45 PM

Once again... new faucet paying with us: welcome http://mybitcoinfaucet.tk/3/!

Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 03:37:24 PM

Can you please put small deposit fee and remove withdrawal fee? Users spend their time to earn BTC from faucets and that too very small amount and then asking fee from them isn't a good idea. You can charge a small fixed deposit fee from faucet owners but don't charge a percentage type fee as it would be very high. Thanks in advance! Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

Thanks for your suggestion MZ, but this is our philosophy.

We value faucet owners, they are the engine of the system.
On the other side, we empower the users with the choice to set the withdrawal threshold as high as they like.

Cool

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:14:00 PM

~~MZ~~
Microwallet asked for a fee, why shouldn't these guys?
Though Microwallet's was only 0.0000035 or something.
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 02:23:53 PM

Very good start for the new year: 3 new faucets paying with Paytoshi!

Check out:

Wink

Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:06:32 AM

Just a quick heads-up about yesterday...

Our faucets set a new record in terms of payout count and volume: thanks to you all!

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:09:35 AM

Our faucets set a new record in terms of payout count and volume: thanks to you all!

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/8pqdLqrl.jpg[/img]

Congrats! Soon one of my faucet will be here and we can boost it together. Wink

~~MZ~~

Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 11:15:01 AM

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/8pqdLqrl.jpg[/img]

Congrats! Soon one of my faucet will be here and we can boost it together. Wink

~~MZ~~

Thank you, we are eager to see you join!

Let us know if you need support!  Cool

23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:10:49 PM

Tell me one thing , your faucet scrypt have option to claim satoshi without cooldown ? i wanna do faucet without cd and faucetbox dont have this premission. If you have this option i with like do my next faucet with your system.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 12:29:58 PM

Tell me one thing , your faucet scrypt have option to claim satoshi without cooldown ? i wanna do faucet without cd and faucetbox dont have this premission. If you have this option i with like do my next faucet with your system.

I would like hear about this too, about API restrictions as I would probably not use instant payout. Can you please give me the source which tells faucetbox have cooldown?

~~MZ~~

23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:43:50 PM

I would like hear about this too, about API restrictions as I would probably not use instant payout. Can you please give me the source which tells faucetbox have cooldown?

~~MZ~~
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844119.msg10038266#msg10038266
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 12:51:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844119.msg10038266#msg10038266

He has a reasonable answer. Anyway, he has said that there is no restriction in their API, why don't you just create a faucet and use their API, you can easily do this by creating a faucet using microwallet faucet script and then inserting the migrating script which you can get from faucetbox.

~~MZ~~

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: