Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:55:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets  (Read 40116 times)
Paytoshi (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 12:40:14 PM

We had a few reports of issues with registration, this should be fixed now  Wink

Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 01:32:25 PM

With our latest payment, we paid over 1 BTC to our loyal users! Keep it going!

Cool

xyzabc

Activity: 210

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:16:21 PM

I am creating a faucet with Paytoshi and like it , specially the design. I really want to ask Is this possible to create like a button or something which user can click and be paid like say 1000 satoshi instantly to his paytoshi wallet.
I want this to be independent when he has last claimed the faucet.

Basically i am looking for users doing some tasks for me and then the button unlocks for them clicking at which they would be instnatly paid a reward. Can this be done?

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 03:33:29 PM

I am creating a faucet with Paytoshi and like it , specially the design. I really want to ask Is this possible to create like a button or something which user can click and be paid like say 1000 satoshi instantly to his paytoshi wallet.

Basically i am looking for users doing some tasks for me and then the button unlocks for them clicking at which they would be instnatly paid a reward. Can this be done?
I have no doubt that it could be done, the task that you asked for sounds pretty easy to be honest. I don't quite understand the full idea of what you would like to create, is it just a like button that would reward the user? If that's it, its essentially the same way that the faucet works.
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 08:44:59 AM

Hello xyzabc,

we see no problem in this. You could create a button that uses our APIs to make the payment.  Smiley

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:38:15 AM

I would setup a few faucet there on paytoshi but cannot get it to work

I uploaded the files like I did for faucetbox edited my config file and I keep getter error 500 internal server error.

I email support for an answer and no answer

At least prepare a how to for non programmer savy people since faucetbox i got it to work in just the matter of loading files  edit config and thats it oh and yes i did make a different database connection for paytoshi and no go
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 07:51:28 AM

I uploaded the files like I did for faucetbox edited my config file and I keep getter error 500 internal server error.

At least prepare a how to for non programmer savy people since faucetbox i got it to work in just the matter of loading files  edit config and thats it oh and yes i did make a different database connection for paytoshi and no go

That could be to do with the PHP version on your server. Try to find the version number and make sure it matches the one on the Paytoshi page.
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:00:30 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 08:16:19 AM by Paytoshi

At least prepare a how to for non programmer savy people since faucetbox i got it to work in just the matter of loading files  edit config and thats it oh and yes i did make a different database connection for paytoshi and no go

That could be to do with the PHP version on your server. Try to find the version number and make sure it matches the one on the Paytoshi page.

Thx minifrij, as usual!  Wink

500 is a very generic server error. Could you please check if you server meets our faucet script requirements?

• Apache >= 2.2 (with mod_rewrite)
  • PHP >= 5.3
  • MySQL >= 5 (with PDO support)
  • cURL > 7.36
  • PHP Mcrypt extension (recommended)

TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:09:52 AM

Do you some popular paytoshi faucets I can look at? I'm curious to see the design of it. Also, right now my faucet is with Faucetbox, how do I change it to paytoshi? And also why makes this better than microwallet or faucetbox? What advantages does it have to make people choose this rather than the other two?

Hi!
yvesp110

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:19:24 AM

Thx minifrij, as usual!  Wink

500 is a very generic server error. Could you please check if you server meets our faucet script requirements?

• Apache >= 2.2 (with mod_rewrite)
  • PHP >= 5.3
  • MySQL >= 5 (with PDO support)
  • cURL > 7.36
  • PHP Mcrypt extension (recommended)

In error log here is what I keep getting
here is what i get in error log

here is what i get in log
[test.btccanabank.com] [Wed Mar 11 08:36:05 2015] [error] [client 47.54.11.129] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://cp1.freehostingeu.com/beta/domain-manager/
[test.btccanabank.com] [Wed Mar 11 08:37:47 2015] [error] [client 47.54.11.129] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://cp1.freehostingeu.com/beta/domain-manager/
[test.btccanabank.com] [Wed Mar 11 08:42:24 2015] [error] [client 47.54.11.129] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://cp1.freehostingeu.com/beta/domain-manager/
[test.btccanabank.com] [Wed Mar 11 09:08:30 2015] [error] [client 47.54.11.129] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://cp1.freehostingeu.com/beta/domain-manager/
[test.btccanabank.com] [Wed Mar 11 09:15:08 2015] [error] [client 47.54.11.129] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://cp1.freehostingeu.com/beta/domain-manager/
[test.btccanabank.com] [Wed Mar 11 09:18:20 2015] [error] [client 47.54.11.129] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://cp1.freehostingeu.com/beta/domain-manager/

for PHP I know it is version 5.6 has for the rest I submited a ticket to support and see what I have

MySQL
Server: pdb19.freehostingeu.com via TCP/IP
Server version: 5.5.38-log
Protocol version: 10
MySQL charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Web server
Apache
MySQL client version: 5.1.30
PHP extension: mysql Documentation

PHP I know it is 5.6.5
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:25:42 AM

Do you some popular paytoshi faucets I can look at? I'm curious to see the design of it.
Hello,

please look at our active faucet list.

Also, right now my faucet is with Faucetbox, how do I change it to paytoshi?
To setup a Paytoshi faucet simply follow our instructions. We do not provide a "migration" guide. Simply start from scratch  Wink

And also why makes this better than microwallet or faucetbox? What advantages does it have to make people choose this rather than the other two?
Paytoshi or FaucetBOX or Microwallet? They (we) are simply different solutions to the same problem: handle micropayments and faucets.

As we stated before, we value faucet owners as the driving force behind our micropayment system, so we will never charge any deposits.
We charge, instead, a small fee to faucet users, but we empower them with the choice to set their own payment threshold, so that they can lessen the impact of fees on their balance.
That's our philosophy, others have different approaches  Wink

Hope it's good enough for you.

yvesp110

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:54:08 AM

Has for my problem hosting support fixed it here is what needed

In order to use mod_rewrite in our hosting environment you should add the following line inside your .htaccess file:
RewriteBase /

This directive needs to be added on a new line right after the RewriteEngine is enabled, so your .htaccess should contain this:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

now it connects on another i had same problem so now gone to make my faucet on paytoshi.
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:09:29 AM

Has for my problem hosting support fixed it here is what needed

In order to use mod_rewrite in our hosting environment you should add the following line inside your .htaccess file:
RewriteBase /

This directive needs to be added on a new line right after the RewriteEngine is enabled, so your .htaccess should contain this:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

now it connects on another i had same problem so now gone to make my faucet on paytoshi.
We are glad that you solved the problem.  Smiley

This error is usually due to the hosting server configuration, however we will add you fix in our next release of our faucet script.

Thank you,
Cheers

yvesp110

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:55:07 AM

wow my faucet is on the listing but wonder why it says all 0 weird
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:45:56 AM

wow my faucet is on the listing but wonder why it says all 0 weird

Hello yvesp110,

when a faucet is new or was missing for a while (e.g. due to a missed restocking), it may take a few hours for the stats to update  Wink

Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:34:44 AM

This week we broke every previous record in terms of active faucets (right now 43) and microtransactions & balance. Thanks to everyone involved  Wink

yvesp110

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:00:28 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 01:55:24 PM by yvesp110

I would like to know what script or what do we have to do to add choice of where to get paid since I have another faucet and would like to offer them option of getting paid paytoshi

tks

Also would anyone know how to add and what to ad for anti adblocker for faucet and where to put it
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 05:22:26 PM

I would like to know what script or what do we have to do to add choice of where to get paid since I have another faucet and would like to offer them option of getting paid paytoshi

tks

Also would anyone know how to add and what to ad for anti adblocker for faucet and where to put it

Hello yvesp110!

We offer and support a ready-to-use faucet script.

In addition, if you feel like to add Paytoshi support to your projects, you can integrate our APIs with the PHP library.

About the ad blocker.. our faucet script is open source and customizable. To add a customization you should start from the themes folder.

Cheers!

yvesp110

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:54:47 PM

tks

Hello yvesp110!

We offer and support a ready-to-use faucet script.

In addition, if you feel like to add Paytoshi support to your projects, you can integrate our APIs with the PHP library.

About the ad blocker.. our faucet script is open source and customizable. To add a customization you should start from the themes folder.

Cheers!

well I already have 1 faucet on paytoshi what i wanted to do is my other faucet i wanted to offer people the chance to choose to keep on the normal payout or opt for paytoshi which is lower cashout and I am not a programmer I can add in hp when I know what to add and where or experiment trial and error for adblocker i know how to add it and where on php but not on the twig from paytoshi.  

When u see faucets from cana bank those r mine lol
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:30:47 AM

With our 34th payment we just passed the 2 BTC mark of microtransactions paid via Paytoshi!

Check out stats!

Cool Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: