Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 11:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets  (Read 40125 times)
Paytoshi (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 12:00:19 PM

Faucet script tested with php 5.4.45?

Hello gydropool,

yes, anything above 5.3 (except 5.3.16) should work  Wink

gydropool

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:08:49 PM

Thanks, I am testing a new version
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 08:24:18 AM

Hello,

we released version 2.0.2 of the faucet script.

This version adds a check that should detect during the setup the inability to save the data in the admin area.
The issue is usually related to restrictive rules imposed by the hosting provider on mod_security, that prevent you from posting a request body with tags.
As our faucet script allows you to customise html/css/js on the page, your request is stripped of all content and the page simply reloads.
The only solution at the moment is to contact the hosting provider, but at least with the new faucet script you are advised of the issue.

Thanks,
Cheers

sneex14

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:18:35 AM

Hi I'm a noob in paytoshi. So i tranfered the zip file to webspace. extract the zipfile to httpdocs. When i now open the domain www.bitcoinhimmel.de there is the hint Whoops, looks like something went wrong. Sooooo what's wrong? Can you help me. What do you need to help me?
Regards sneex
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:54:17 AM

We are aware of a few issues with themes and the admin area.
We plan to release a fix later this day.
 Wink

Thank you for your feedback as always

Butord

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:46:06 AM

Hi I'm a noob in paytoshi. So i tranfered the zip file to webspace. extract the zipfile to httpdocs. When i now open the domain www.bitcoinhimmel.de there is the hint Whoops, looks like something went wrong. Sooooo what's wrong? Can you help me. What do you need to help me?
Regards sneex
I think  you should edit the config file - change the default values to the one from your host service (database name, user, password and server)
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:47:12 PM

Hello everyone,

we just released a huge pack of of critical/important fixes thanks to a lot of feedback from our users.

Changelog:
  • Fix the inability to contact Paytoshi API due to dev code slipped in the 2.0.2 build package
  • Wide theme support restored
  • Fixed CSS includes in default theme
  • HTML/CSS box content from admin now correctly displayed
  • Fixed admin textarea duplication on tabs switch

We advise all owners to upgrade to the this version.

Download v.2.0.3

Thanks as always,
Cheers

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:17:58 PM

Regards sneex
Considering that a non-existent page gives the same error on your webpage and that error doesn't look like one from the Paytoshi script, I'm guessing that you do not have your index.php file in the correct place. Did you accidentally leave the script in it's paytoshi-faucet-script-v# folder? If not, do you have a folder similar to public_html that you could try putting the script into?
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 01:26:49 PM

Regards sneex
Considering that a non-existent page gives the same error on your webpage and that error doesn't look like one from the Paytoshi script, I'm guessing that you do not have your index.php file in the correct place. Did you accidentally leave the script in it's paytoshi-faucet-script-v# folder? If not, do you have a folder similar to public_html that you could try putting the script into?
Welcome back minifrij,

if you recently followed our topic, we released in the last weeks a (totally) new version of the faucet script.

The
Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
is the panic error handler of the script.

@sneex14 if you are still interested in running the script and can contact us in private we can work out a solution.

Thank you,
Cheers

bitcoinbling

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:22:14 AM

Hey Paytoshi,

Thanks for your help with my previous faucet (bitcoinbling.xyz) . I am making a new one (wheeltoshi.com) and when I unzip the file in my webserver area I am keeping a "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." message. I believe my config.yml is formatted correctly as I am using the same indentation layout as my first faucet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 03:35:18 PM

Hey Paytoshi,

Thanks for your help with my previous faucet (bitcoinbling.xyz) . I am making a new one (wheeltoshi.com) and when I unzip the file in my webserver area I am keeping a "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." message. I believe my config.yml is formatted correctly as I am using the same indentation layout as my first faucet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Hello bitcoinbling,

could you change your index.php to
<?php

require_once __DIR__.'/vendor/autoload.php';

$app = new Looptribe\Paytoshi\Application();
$app['debug'] = true;
$app->run();

and report back the error you get?

Thank you,
Cheers

bitcoinbling

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:01:47 PM

Changed the index file, the current page error reads:

1/1 Twig_Error_Loader in Chain.php line 115:
Template "admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig" is not defined.
in Chain.php line 115
at Twig_Loader_Chain->getCacheKey('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig') in Environment.php line 312
at Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', null) in Environment.php line 378
at Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig') in Environment.php line 347
at Twig_Environment->render('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in TwigTemplatingEngine.php line 29
at TwigTemplatingEngine->renderView('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in TwigTemplatingEngine.php line 22
at TwigTemplatingEngine->render('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in SetupController.php line 73
at SetupController->setupAction()
at call_user_func_array(array(object(SetupController), 'setupAction'), array()) in HttpKernel.php line 139
at HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), '1') in HttpKernel.php line 62
at HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), '1', true) in Application.php line 586
at Application->handle(object(Request)) in Application.php line 563
at Application->run() in index.php line 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Paytoshi,

Thanks,
Dan

Hello bitcoinbling,

could you change your index.php to
<?php

require_once __DIR__.'/vendor/autoload.php';

$app = new Looptribe\Paytoshi\Application();
$app['debug'] = true;
$app->run();

and report back the error you get?

Thank you,
Cheers
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 10:32:13 AM

Changed the index file, the current page error reads:

1/1 Twig_Error_Loader in Chain.php line 115:
Template "admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig" is not defined.
in Chain.php line 115
at Twig_Loader_Chain->getCacheKey('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig') in Environment.php line 312
at Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', null) in Environment.php line 378
at Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig') in Environment.php line 347
at Twig_Environment->render('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in TwigTemplatingEngine.php line 29
at TwigTemplatingEngine->renderView('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in TwigTemplatingEngine.php line 22
at TwigTemplatingEngine->render('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in SetupController.php line 73
at SetupController->setupAction()
at call_user_func_array(array(object(SetupController), 'setupAction'), array()) in HttpKernel.php line 139
at HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), '1') in HttpKernel.php line 62
at HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), '1', true) in Application.php line 586
at Application->handle(object(Request)) in Application.php line 563
at Application->run() in index.php line 7

Hello bitcoinbling,

that's indeed an error on our side that masks the real issue you are experiencing. Expect a faucet update soon with a fix.

Thanks for your feedback in the meantime,
Cheers

Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 02:29:41 PM

We just released v2.0.4 of our faucet script. It should fix a missing template during the setup process.

@bitcoinbling this should enable you to inspect your real issue.

Thank you,
Cheers

bitcoinbling

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:15:14 PM

Thanks! I am getting the error "date.timezone setting must be set
Set the "date.timezone" setting in php.ini* (like Europe/Paris)." Where can I set the timezone?

Cheers, thanks.

We just released v2.0.4 of our faucet script. It should fix a missing template during the setup process.

@bitcoinbling this should enable you to inspect your real issue.

Thank you,
Cheers
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 03:00:49 PM

Set the "date.timezone" setting in php.ini* (like Europe/Paris)." Where can I set the timezone?

Cheers, thanks.

Hello bitcoinbling,

it really depends on your environment.

You can set in your php.ini adding
date.timezone="Europe/Paris"

or in your virtualhost configuration adding inbetween <VirtualHost>
php_value date.timezone "Europe/Paris"

or adding in your index.php just after <?php
ini_set('date.timezone', 'Europe/Paris');

Hope this solves your issue,
Let us know if it works for you.

Thank you,
Cheers

bitcoinbling

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:26:22 PM

Yes, it worked. Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated as always!

Cheers, thanks.

Hello bitcoinbling,

it really depends on your environment.

You can set in your php.ini adding
date.timezone="Europe/Paris"

or in your virtualhost configuration adding inbetween <VirtualHost>
php_value date.timezone "Europe/Paris"

or adding in your index.php just after <?php
ini_set('date.timezone', 'Europe/Paris');

Hope this solves your issue,
Let us know if it works for you.

Thank you,
Cheers
Paytoshi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 09:24:26 PM

Yes, it worked. Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated as always!

Very glad to hear it!

Welcome aboard  Wink

J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:12:34 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 02:31:22 PM by J0HN3F1V3

Hi paytoshi,
I'm having some trouble setting up the faucet can you mail me when your online please

Edit: its ok I got it sorted now

usman41

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:18:11 AM

Hey paytoshi i can't install scrypt is problem short_open_tag to off in edit in php.ini you now you naugty haha all hosting not can edit php.ini you now php.ini can edit the admin of hosting you laugh the create the faucet paytoshi plus create admin of hosting hahaha

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: