Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Umm, is this forum modded by racist Nazis? >_<  (Read 2988 times)
Yoko (^_^)/ (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:35:43 AM

This thread is cancer. Mods, please delete it.
Ignored for being a hater. Probably racist as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gladamas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:36:24 AM

Ignored for being a hater. Probably racist as well.

*pushes ignore button*

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:36:45 AM

I made a thread for Matthew but you deleted it because you hate gays!

That avatar photo of his is no more his actual photo than your avatar is a photo of yourself.

Did you mean this in spirit or as fact? This photo is actually a photo of me.  Cheesy

Really?  Was it taken in the past decade?  The white t-shirt thing and the deliberate pose does kinda scream "party like it's 1999".

EDIT:

Or, for that matter, maybe even "The Breakfast Club".

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:37:54 AM

You guys have no sense of humor.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:39:21 AM

That avatar photo of his is no more his actual photo than your avatar is a photo of yourself.

Did you mean this in spirit or as fact? This photo is actually a photo of me.  Cheesy

Really?  Was it taken in the past decade?  The white t-shirt thing and the deliberate pose does kinda scream "party like it's 1999".

You don't like 1999?

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 06:40:01 AM

I expected better when I opened this thread.

Thread didn't deliver. -1

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:41:44 AM

Did you mean this in spirit or as fact? This photo is actually a photo of me.  Cheesy

Really?  Was it taken in the past decade?  The white t-shirt thing and the deliberate pose does kinda scream "party like it's 1999".

You don't like 1999?

Honestly, that was a hard year for me.  I was making $7 per hour as an apprentice. 

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:42:32 AM

I expected better when I opened this thread.

Thread didn't deliver. -1

Then it was kinda silly to subscribe to it, wasn't it?

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 06:43:50 AM

I've got worse threads there.  Wink

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:44:50 AM

You don't like 1999?

Honestly, that was a hard year for me.  I was making $7 per hour as an apprentice.  

I'm sorry to hear that. I was just getting into skateboarding, bringing my first software development group together and busy hacking the county library networks. I don't think I cared much about money at that time, but if Bitcoin would have existed then, you can bet I'd have been an early adopter.

Yoko (^_^)/ (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:45:26 AM

I WATCHED SO MUCH ANIME IN 1999 OH MY GOD
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:48:09 AM

Good Lord!  Your Dad should have sent you to bed, anime is not something that should be watched by toddlers.  It's such an impressionable age.  And it looks like it did.

Yoko (^_^)/ (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:48:57 AM

You don't like 1999?

Honestly, that was a hard year for me.  I was making $7 per hour as an apprentice.  

I'm sorry to hear that. I was just getting into skateboarding, bringing my first software development group together and busy hacking the county library networks. I don't think I cared much about money at that time, but if Bitcoin would have existed then, you can bet I'd have been an early adopter.

Wow, sexy~
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 06:49:30 AM

You guys have no sense of humor.

I for one think this thread is comedy gold.

Take this one for example:

That's excellent. I've got a great image of a fetus pressed up against the womb walls, trying to see the Anime.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:49:52 AM

You don't like 1999?

On the flip side, if I had my avatar photo from 1999 too, I'd still have hair.  Well, some hair, anyway.  Most of it in places that wouldn't be in that photo.

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:51:47 AM

That's excellent. I've got a great image of a fetus pressed up against the womb walls, trying to see the Anime.

If I keep laughing like that, I'm going to wake the kids!

Yoko (^_^)/ (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:57:00 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2012, 03:35:50 PM by MoonShadow

Hotlink removed by MoonShadow
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 07:16:41 AM

sexy.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 07:57:49 AM

We don't hate you because you're Jewish, we hate you because you're being an immature jerk about this whole incident. Whether you're white, black, male, female, gay, straight, Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, atheist - it doesn't matter, we hate all jerks equally. We're equal-opportunity haters. ^_^

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
HonorMe

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 09:57:07 AM

They see him trolling...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: